• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Prince and the Faux-Pauper

Kerishea

Read More.
This is a medieval fantasy plot; if that doesn't interest you, feel free to leave now :)

The plot is as follows:
Two kingdoms (A and B) lived in peace until the queen of one (B) became deathly ill and passed on shortly after a visit to the former. Her husband blamed Kingdom A for the disease and declared war against the royal family and all of their citizens.
The attack was a surprise and Kingdom A wasn't prepared. Kingdom B quickly overtook them and both the king and queen perished. The princess, however, managed to reach the forest before the guards could find and kill her too. For five years she lived in secret with the help of a warlock who promised to teach her all he knew and bequeath her powers once he passed on.
The guards had promised the king that the princess was indeed dead and so, during the time of her absence, the king and his son (B) ruled. They collected peasants from the fallen kingdom to work in their castle and treated them poorly. On one such occasion (a "gathering") the princess, disguised as a peasant, joins the group of women to be taken to the castle; her goal to destroy the king and prince from inside their own palace.

What happens inside the palace is yet to be decided by us- i'm open to a relationship forming between the prince and the princess, though she would be in the guise of a servant. The king won't get suspicious of her for awhile, since he is too arrogant to see that she could be anything more than a servant. The prince, however, will catch glimpses of her and be reminded of the princess as they were close friends and playmates growing up.

For this plot I would prefer that I play the princess. That being said doubling will be needed as characters like the king (B) guards, servants, and (if we get that far) royalty from other kingdoms all need to be present.

About me:
-> I'm literate
-> I respond to what I'm given (paragraph-wise, I mean)
-> I'm online at least every other day (I would like you to be present too)
-> I'd prefer PM to thread as they tend to get lost/forgotten
-> I enjoy OOC chats as well- it's a nice way to keep in touch and it doesn't gum up the RP with other stuff.

:)

Last edited:
I may be interested in this, if it's not already taken that is. If I am lucky and it's still open I am keen on coversing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back