• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Prime Force RP Interest check.

JCKane

Blessed
Ok so, I'm not fully sure where to put this for the category. Because it takes place in a bit of a more 'modern' world but it takes place on another planet that's not Earth. And there's potential to have "Special powers/Magic" and other things like that.

So on to what the RP's about. This RP takes place on another planet (I'm still working on its name.) It's similar to ours of course. Your characters are recruited to a group known as "Prime Force". This group acts independently from Local Law enforcement and a group called "Mega". Prime Force deals with a variety of missions though, including capturing (arresting) of various bad guys, getting intel for governing officials, and occasionally just dealing with some crisis that they're asked to help with. The group will live together under one roof while they are apart of the group. And romances are allowed and encouraged (obviously site rules are to be followed.)

A bit more about the Planet. The main base takes place in a country similar to the USA. Also, magic and special powers exist but most people do not believe it does. Special powers will include: Magic User, enhanced skills such as super speed, strength, etc, Special Tech like Iron Man, Robotics but it's said that 'True AI' (aka actual robotic sentience) does not exist so this is more for like cyborgs Robotic limbs and stuff like that, and Elementals.. Elementals are beings who can control/produce a certain element, such as Fire, Ice, Electric, etc. Note: if you want your character to have a special power/magic, they either must hide it, not be really publically known or can be explained via other means. Examples would be if your a fire elemental people can 'think' that you're just using some kind of special tech to do it.

I would also like to note that occasionally (we'll see how frequent it will be) the members of the group will be taking part in a special "Tournament of Champions" fighting competition. Basically, competitors are in a single elimination tournament where they will fight another individual on a raised platform with the goal to knock them off with both feet hitting the ground (the inspiration of this was a over the Top battle Royal in wrestling meets Super Smash Bros). However, you can also win by Knocking your opponent out for a 10 count or if your opponents forfeit (but they have to manually say it.)

If you're interested, please let me know on here or in a DM. For now, I'm going to restrict the number of characters you're allowed to in the group to 3. If you're active enough and/or I feel you can handle more, I'll allow you to have more. Just let me know if at some point you want to have more and I'll decide then. If you wish to have a bad guy talk to me about it, and pending on things it may or may not count towards your 3 character limit. You may, if you wish, have a character be a 'visitor' to Prime Force. This means that they're not actually part of the team and do not need to go on missions (though they could if they want). The visitor can even 'stay' at the Prime Force HQ (where all its members live) meaning they'd get a room and eat there and what not. (Honestly, this as a few reasons for it, but also in case you want to have a character say date another person's but you don't think they'd actually be apart of Prime Force... plus they could be there for storyline reasons. Like they need protection or assistance with something.) That all being said, in order to have a character like this, you must also have at least 1 actual Prime Force member. Note, the two characters don't have to have anything to do with each other, I just want to make sure we don't get anything but 'visitors' in the RP :P

Anyways, I would like to get at least 6 characters (I don't care if they're from 2 handlers, 6, or anywhere in between) before we start. (tbh, I really want to have my characters date someone which is why I have it like this. But no you aren't required to have any of your characters date mine or anyone else's.) If we get enough interest, I'll work up a character sheet to use. Also, though I'm aiming for a group RP, if I get at least one person interested and no one else, I can turn it into a 1v1. But as I said, it's technically a group RP.

Here's a quick list/sum of my primary characters (again I'll have a more character sheet thing later).

JC: Female, full prime force member.

Blitz: Male, Full prime Force member.

Maya: Female, Full Prime Force Member.

Jade: Female, is part of the team, but is primarily their mechanic and inventor. She only goes on missions if they actually need her expertise.

S.E.N.T.R.Y.: Female, well, her name is officially spelled that way but you don't sound each letter out. and in the narrative, I'll be writing (Sentry) mostly. Anyways, She's a member of the group but its easier to say she's more a 'higher ranking' member or what not. She rarely goes on missions but it's her job more to keep the others in line and make sure they're at their best. She is also responsible for the training regiment which can be very strict and almost cruel (pending on the person it could BE cruel).

Joseph Stein: Male, He's in charge of Prime Force. The only time I'll really send him on a mission is if I don't have any other choice (if everyone else is busy) or if I have a storyline reason for it.

I'll also be playing a majority of the bad guys (well, all of them unless someone has an idea for one and wants to do it, but they have to run them by me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back