• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pride Lions OOC

2021_05_02_0zd_Kleki.png
made a lil custom grace ref- partly because i really need work on lion drawing q-q and partly for fun

i am back from the weekend! im sorry for not saying anything to you all! I should have ! I'm back now and will read through everything!

Heya! just checking in to let you guys know I haven't forgotten this nor meant to be gone for so long! sorry about that. My mental health isn't super stable at the moment so I've been struggling to get up and like- drink water.... let alone reply "^o^ I intend to tonight though!!! (It's tonight here btw, 10:22pm rn)

Heya! just checking in to let you guys know I haven't forgotten this nor meant to be gone for so long! sorry about that. My mental health isn't super stable at the moment so I've been struggling to get up and like- drink water.... let alone reply "^o^ I intend to tonight though!!! (It's tonight here btw, 10:22pm rn)
awhh ! no rush hun! Real life is more important than rp life-! so please, do not push or overexert yourself please! get well soon <3

No worries! Hope you're doing ok and having a good night ^^

again sorry for not being around here lately, I'm busy with school and the like and I'm starting to become overly stressed about it. so I'm taking a quick break I hope you all don't mind

No worries! You'll be welcome back whenever you're ready- but break for your health, babes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back