• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pride Lions OOC

I was thinking of introducing the coloured lioness as another character, but perhaps a bit later. Also idk who these other two are in the sketch, but if someone wants to use one of them I can finish them. They're on separate layers, so I can just do one.
Ooh those are super cool! Maybe when Inky's cubs are born, if gingingin gingingin plays one it can be their characters?

Kitteh Kitteh (psst- you didn't add the ooc link on the interest check page btw)

i was thinking for Cosmos Cosmos ' character, Ember, maybe Hana could go on a walk and the two cross paths?
I was thinking the same thing actually XD Ember right now is stealing a drink and will most likely stay in the area for the time being.

Ah okay! then after the whole Ikila herb situation is taken care of, I can have Hana sneak/walk out and just go search for some herbs and stuff!

I'm gonna reply in a moment! sorry my mental health is in the drain rn "^o^

Not the best post as it was mostly playing catch-up and Ikila having an existential crisis over her own feelings. XD

also yes. that is a mood. I'm currently on a diet but like.... I'm so friken tempted to order some dessert right now //T^T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back