• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pride Lions OOC

Imma need to get one of you talented people to help with drawing Inky! I haven't done digital for a couple months when I started learning and I'm waaaaaay too rusty "^w^

Actually, speaking of which I should get that cs sheet up ovo//.... brb

And I'm about to get my prideless female up, Ember

also! Kitteh Kitteh i had an idea so we could start with a smaller group (obviously not now but soonish hopefully) we could start in dry-season therefore meaning despite the tension between two of the pride's, they have to gather somewhat near the main water source, making encounters with one another more often especially at the place itself. (e.g. still seperated to a degree, but wouldn't be a stretch to say you'd bump into one another on the hunt, or wandering, ect.)

also! Kitteh Kitteh i had an idea so we could start with a smaller group (obviously not now but soonish hopefully) we could start in dry-season therefore meaning despite the tension between two of the pride's, thery have to gather somewhat near the main water source, making encounters with one another more often especially at tge place itself. (e.g. still seperated to a degree, but wouldn't be a stretch to say you'd bump into one another on the hunt, or wandering, ect.)
I like that idea.

also! Kitteh Kitteh i had an idea so we could start with a smaller group (obviously not now but soonish hopefully) we could start in dry-season therefore meaning despite the tension between two of the pride's, thery have to gather somewhat near the main water source, making encounters with one another more often especially at tge place itself. (e.g. still seperated to a degree, but wouldn't be a stretch to say you'd bump into one another on the hunt, or wandering, ect.)
That sounds good!

That sounds good!
thanks "^w^ Otherwise I think this would turn into a very VERY limited practically 1x1 situation at most times, especially those with less pride-members.

thanks "^w^ Otherwise I think this would turn into a very VERY limited practically 1x1 situation at most times, especially those with less pride-members.
yeah- do you think we should hold pride events? something like a Gathering from warriors so we can have more interpride interactions?

yeah- do you think we should hold pride events? something like a Gathering from warriors so we can have more interpride interactions?
yeah! for sure.

I think I have some time to start some character art, anybody want their characters drawn? I'll need good description on all their markings, colour and build etc. The more detail I get the better.

Kali lioness.jpgLioness and cub cartoon.jpg

I was thinking of introducing the coloured lioness as another character, but perhaps a bit later. Also idk who these other two are in the sketch, but if someone wants to use one of them I can finish them. They're on separate layers, so I can just do one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back