• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pride Lions Character sheets

Main
Here
Other
Here

Kitteh

professional breather
This is the place to post Character Sheets for Pride Lions.
You can add as much as you like, but the base template is:

-Name:
-Pride:
-Role:
-Relations:
-Personality:

Please Note: Even if your character is a premade one from the list, filling out a CS is something you need to do.

I will alert you when your character is accepted, but if they need any changes then I will let you know!
For reference, here's the current pride allegiances
Dismal Pride:
Ruler: Abyss- A battle scarred lion with no current heirs. Oldest current Ruler. (Open)
Heirs:
Healers: Ikila- Abyss's mate. Expecting a litter of cubs, and the gentlest lion in the lands. ( Cosmos Cosmos )
Hunters:
Defenders: Kali- Strict lioness. Smart and disciplined. ( SilverFlight SilverFlight )
Patrollers:
Cubs:

Regal Pride:
Ruler: Kayzu- A younger male, having just inherited his Pride. Bit of a show-off, but a solid and fair ruler. ( SilverFlight SilverFlight )
Heirs: Justice- Unrelated to Kayzu, a huge and imposing lion. Very protective of his close ones. (Open.)
Healers: Hana- Quiet and reserved lioness. White with a few black spots. ( gingingin gingingin )
Hunters:
Defenders: Grace- Mates with Kayzu. She's playful and serious when it comes to her job. ( Kitteh Kitteh 's character. [Mine])
Patrollers:
Cubs:

Clouded Pride:
Ruler: Smokey- A huge male with loads of brothers. Very strict and hot-tempered. (Open.)
Heirs: Timber- Smokey's oldest brother. Very good at enforcing his brother's rules and keeping lions in line.(Open.)
Grayling- Voice of reason. Smartest lion in his pride and brilliant stratigist. (Open.)
Healers:
Hunters:
Defenders:
Patrollers:
Cubs:

Prideless Lions:
-Ember: Lesbian lioness with a fiery temper to match her name
-Scarlett: Non-binary lion with a docile temperament.

The Clouded Pride is currently picking war with the Dismal Pride- and the Dismal Pride, being smaller, is working on getting the Regal Pride on their side.
1619439403694.png
Your lion will be added to the list as soon as it's accepted (And I remember lol)

Here's my character, Grace.

Cosmos Cosmos is helping out massively with this rp, so thanks to them ^^

RP Thread: Realistic or Modern - Pride Lions RP Thread
Interest check: Realistic or Modern - Pride Lions- Open!
OOC Thread: Realistic or Modern - Pride Lions OOC

Last edited:

Kayzu.jpg
Kayzu

Pride: Regal
Role:
Ruler

Personality: Kay is confident, friendly and playful. He is almost finished growing and knows exactly how strong he is. Despite his near constant flaunting of his power and teasing, he doesn’t like bullying other cats, and is actually fairly soft-hearted when put to a test. He is a bit flirtatious and likes showing off, but when things get serious, he is a protector, and always puts himself between his pride and a threat. Though he lacks experience, he tries to lead by example and be fair in everything he does. Kayzu will almost never pass up a chance to play. He likes cubs, and is happy to entertain them while the hunters are working. Some of the more serious lions may accuse him of being childish and irresponsible, but Kayzu will always do his best for every member of his pride.

Relations: Kayzu is very good friends with Justice and treats him like a brother. He hasn't had much of a chance to get to know the other lions yet.

Kayzu

Pride: Regal
Role: Ruler

Personality: Kay is confident, friendly and playful. He is almost finished growing and knows exactly how strong he is. Despite his near constant flaunting of his power and teasing, he doesn’t like bullying other cats, and is actually fairly soft-hearted when put to a test. He is a bit flirtatious and likes showing off, but when things get serious, he is a protector, and always puts himself between his pride and a threat. Though he lacks experience, he tries to lead by example and be fair in everything he does. Kayzu will almost never pass up a chance to play. He likes cubs, and is happy to entertain them while the hunters are working. Some of the more serious lions may accuse him of being childish and irresponsible, but Kayzu will always do his best for every member of his pride.

Relations: Kayzu is very good friends with Justice and treats him like a brother. He hasn't had much of a chance to get to know the other lions yet.

That's great! I'll add him to the list right away ^^

-Name: ikila

-Looks: A very light, almost white in color cream lioness with a more tan appearance on certain patches. She has two side cheek fluffs, one either side of her face despite being a female. She's also slightly smaller than other lioness.
//Note: whilst she is currently expecting a little her abdomen is more rounded and not as slim as pictured below.

-Sexuality: Pansexual

-Pride: Dismal

-Role: Healer

-Relations: Mother- (Deceased) Father- (Deceased). She has no siblings she is aware of. However now the mate Abyss (not exactly through choice of her own) and is expecting a litter.

-Personality: A sweet nature with a kind heart, ikila would go out of her way to shield another with her own body from a raging storm or attack without a second thought. She can come off as overly innocent or even naïve at times leading others to occasionally doubt her intelligence or place as the rulers mate. She is however a hard worked and well versed in her role of Healer when it comes to battle injuries, some rumoring this is why her and the ruler became so close with all the scars he carries. She is still on the younger side of adulthood and has a lot to learn, but she has high spirits and it takes a lot to get her down. Always wanting to make others happy she has the habit of pushing her own feelings and thoughts aside, and can be stubborn when admitting she needs help.

__ __ __

133-1337454_lion-king-white-lioness.png edit.png

Last edited:
-Name: Ember

-Sexuality: Lesbian

-Looks: A larger lioness than most pride's standards, leading to confusion on her gender occasionally. She has numerous scars and nicks on her body mostly hidden by fur besides her ears both looking rather beaten. She has gleaming orange-red eyes almost like the flames of a wildfire as it begins to die down at night, hence the name she was given.

-Pride: Prideless.

-Role: //

-Relations: Father- (???) Mother- (???) she refuses to say who they are if asked, and doesn't appear to be from this area of the lands.

-Personality: She can come off as tough or scary looking and has the personality to back it up, but perhaps isn't quite as cold hearted as she'd want you to believe. She puts up walls to block others out and has a fiery temper to match her name. She can be selfish and look out for herself more than others when hunting or in a fight, simply something learnt after being out on the rough terrain so long as a prideless, being 'nice' gets you killed.... or worse. She will act kinder and even flirty towards lioness but any male who crosses her path will get the cold shoulder or hostility. She isn't quick to trust but if you earn it, you've got a friend for life.

commission___lioness_custom_by_nyaruh_dda9325-fullview.jpg

-Name: Ember

-Sexuality: Lesbian

-Looks: A larger lioness than most pride's standards, leading to confusion on her gender occasionally. She has numerous scars and nicks on her body mostly hidden by fur besides her ears both looking rather beaten. She has gleaming orange-red eyes almost like the flames of a wildfire as it begins to die down at night, hence the name she was given.

-Pride: Prideless.

-Role: //

-Relations: Father- (???) Mother- (???) she refuses to say who they are if asked, and doesn't appear to be from this area of the lands.

-Personality: She can come off as tough or scary looking and has the personality to back it up, but perhaps isn't quite as cold hearted as she'd want you to believe. She puts up walls to block others out and has a fiery temper to match her name. She can be selfish and look out for herself more than others when hunting or in a fight, simply something learnt after being out on the rough terrain so long as a prideless, being 'nice' gets you killed.... or worse. She will act kinder and even flirty towards lioness but any male who crosses her path will get the cold shoulder or hostility. She isn't quick to trust but if you earn it, you've got a friend for life.

View attachment 876785
Eeek they're both so cool! I'ma add them to the list and then get Grace's cs up ^^

-Name: Grace
-Sexuality: Bi
-Looks: 2021_04_26_0x1_Kleki.png

-Pride: Regal

-Role: Defender

-Relations: She and Kayzu are mates. She's close friends with Justice, though, and was previously in unofficial courtship with him.

-Personality: Grace is a friendly and charming young lioness. She's a big joker, but never in a way that would compromise her pride. Under her outgoing and flirty exterior, Grace is fiercely loyal to her pride, Kayzu, and Justice. She's comfortable in her role, but wonders occasionally what it would be like to run her own pride
Despite her mellow temper, if she's angry, she's ANGRY.

Last edited:
-Name: Hana
-Sexuality: Bi-curious
-Looks: Hana is an average sized pale white lioness, with black markings that run across her face and tail. She seems to be very furry despite the usual lioness appearance, as her fur almost covers her eyes.. which are a golden yellow.
---
-Relations: She seems to not really go out of her way to meet others, so for now, she does not have much relations.

-Personality: Hana appears to be a quiet and reserved lioness, which is true. She doesn't speak unless spoken to when it comes to authority (rulers and such) but she sometimes breaks her own rule when the urge to speak is too great to resist. She likes roaming and sleeping, something that she is known to do when she should be doing her job. Overall, Hana just wants something in her life to change.. to meet someone new, and just have something to look forward to everyday.
---
(sorry if the picture looks bad! I particualry don't like using other people's art to describe my characters but I saw that everyone else uses art soo! credit to chirpeax btw! also no she doesn't actually have piercings, this is just the best pic i could find-)
not my art.png

-Name: Hana
-Sexuality: Bi-curious
-Looks: Hana is an average sized pale white lioness, with black markings that run across her face and tail. She seems to be very furry despite the usual lioness appearance, as her fur almost covers her eyes.. which are a golden yellow.
---
-Relations: She seems to not really go out of her way to meet others, so for now, she does not have much relations.

-Personality: Hana appears to be a quiet and reserved lioness, which is true. She doesn't speak unless spoken to when it comes to authority (rulers and such) but she sometimes breaks her own rule when the urge to speak is too great to resist. She likes roaming and sleeping, something that she is known to do when she should be doing her job. Overall, Hana just wants something in her life to change.. to meet someone new, and just have something to look forward to everyday.
---
(sorry if the picture looks bad! I particualry don't like using other people's art to describe my characters but I saw that everyone else uses art soo! credit to chirpeax btw! also no she doesn't actually have piercings, this is just the best pic i could find-)
View attachment 876880
She's great! I'll add her to the list ^^

This is the place to post Character Sheets for Pride Lions.
You can add as much as you like, but the base template is:

-Name:
-Pride:
-Role:
-Relations:
-Personality:

Please Note: Even if your character is a premade one from the list, filling out a CS is something you need to do.

I will alert you when your character is accepted, but if they need any changes then I will let you know!
For reference, here's the current pride allegiances
Dismal Pride:
Ruler: Abyss- A battle scarred lion with no current heirs. Oldest current Ruler. (Open)
Heirs:
Healers: Ikila- Abyss's mate. Expecting a litter of cubs, and the gentlest lion in the lands. ( Cosmos Cosmos )
Hunters:
Defenders:
Patrollers:
Cubs:

Regal Pride:
Ruler: Kayzu- A younger male, having just inherited his Pride. Bit of a show-off, but a solid and fair ruler. ( SilverFlight SilverFlight )
Heirs: Justice- Unrelated to Kayzu, a huge and imposing lion. Very protective of his close ones. (Open.)
Healers: Hana- Quiet and reserved lioness. White with a few black spots. ( gingingin gingingin )
Hunters:
Defenders: Grace- Somewhat in courtship with Justice. She's playful and serious when it comes to her job. ( Kitteh Kitteh 's character. [Mine])
Patrollers:
Cubs:

Clouded Pride:
Ruler: Smokey- A huge male with loads of brothers. Very strict and hot-tempered. (Open.)
Heirs: Timber- Smokey's oldest brother. Very good at enforcing his brother's rules and keeping lions in line.(Open.)
Grayling- Voice of reason. Smartest lion in his pride and brilliant stratigist. (Open.)
Healers:
Hunters:
Defenders:
Patrollers:
Cubs:

Prideless Lions:
-Ember: Lesbian lioness with a fiery temper to match her name

The Clouded Pride is currently picking war with the Dismal Pride- and the Dismal Pride, being smaller, is working on getting the Regal Pride on their side.
View attachment 876555
Your lion will be added to the list as soon as it's accepted (And I remember lol)

Here's my character, Grace.

Cosmos Cosmos is helping out massively with this rp, so thanks to them ^^

RP Thread: Realistic or Modern - Pride Lions RP Thread
Interest check: Realistic or Modern - Pride Lions- Open!
OOC Thread: Realistic or Modern - Pride Lions OOC
Here's my Oc
Name: Scarlett
Ref: Lion oc (base by Sleepy Leo) by Silver_the_kitsune (base by this person: Userpage of sleepy-leo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net also please ingore the really yellow markings, I messed up the colors a bit)
Pride: they don't have one
Personality: calm, lazy, submissive, loyal, friendly
Relationships: due to being kept in captivity most of their life they don't know very many lions.

Kali lioness.jpg
Kali

Pride: Dismal
Role: Defender

Personality: Kali is blunt, disciplined and rather rigid. She follows orders and is a creative fighter, which has earned her a fairly high rank among the defenders of Dismal pride. Her professional and serious air can seem a little overwhelming at first, but as you get to know her and she begins to let her guard down, Kali can be warm and nurturing. Kali loves cubs, and this is mostly because she cannot have them. Kali is barren, and this fact hurts her deeply. As a result, she can be over-protective, both of cubs and expecting mothers in the Dismal pride. Kali has a competitive streak too and likes to prove her skills. She is thoughtful and observant and respects intelligence over brute strength.

Relations: Kali has been a defender in the Dismal pride all her life, she knows Ikila and Abyss well ((pending Cosmos Cosmos ' approval))

Kali

Pride: Dismal
Role: Defender

Personality: Kali is blunt, disciplined and rather rigid. She follows orders and is a creative fighter, which has earned her a fairly high rank among the defenders of Dismal pride. Her professional and serious air can seem a little overwhelming at first, but as you get to know her and she begins to let her guard down, Kali can be warm and nurturing. Kali loves cubs, and this is mostly because she cannot have them. Kali is barren, and this fact hurts her deeply. As a result, she can be over-protective, both of cubs and expecting mothers in the Dismal pride. Kali has a competitive streak too and likes to prove her skills. She is thoughtful and observant and respects intelligence over brute strength.

Relations: Kali has been a defender in the Dismal pride all her life, she knows Ikila and Abyss well ((pending Cosmos Cosmos ' approval))

she's super cool ^^ i'll add her to the list soon

-Name: Abyss
-Looks:

download.jpg

africa-tanzania-battle-scarred-lion-panthera-leo-ANX6N8.jpg
-Pride: Dismal Pride
-Role: Leader
-Relations: Ikila
-Personality: He takes his role with his pride very seriously. His walls are always up. Ikila has been the only one to every bring them down. He is very brave as well as welcoming. As long as you can pull your weight you will always be on his good side. However do not mistake his kindness for a weakness. The best way to describe Abyss is no better friend no worse enemy he has the scars to prove it.

Side note pic 1 is now pic 2 was before the attack on his pride.

-Name: Abyss
-Looks:

View attachment 882321

View attachment 882322
-Pride: Dismal Pride
-Role: Leader
-Relations: Ikila
-Personality: He takes his role with his pride very seriously. His walls are always up. Ikila has been the only one to every bring them down. He is very brave as well as welcoming. As long as you can pull your weight you will always be on his good side. However do not mistake his kindness for a weakness. The best way to describe Abyss is no better friend no worse enemy he has the scars to prove it.

Side note pic 1 is now pic 2 was before the attack on his pride.
Cool! You can start using him whenever you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back