[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Priam[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Age:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Young Adult, yet near adulthood[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Gender:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Male[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Status:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Selsa[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Personality:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]Priam is stern, yet fair. He, however, quite clearly overcompensated for his age by acting he is more important than he may actually be. Also, he takes insults quite personally. He is proud of his heritage, getting such a prestigious position, but he feels that he constantly deserves more than he has.He cares for his family, but even more so for his position. As a salsa, he is quite a leader, at least to him. In reality, opinions on his leadership would be quite mixed, mostly for the better.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Backstory:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Priam, born to his two parents residing within The Mountaineers territory, faced no incredible hardships as a young pup. He grew up rather easily, gaining both wisdom and confidence from his father. According to his father, as he told him at a young age, that his father was a great warrior, a brave fighter, and a valuable counselor. When his son was of age, he persuaded with charisma to allot his oldest son, as the position was vacated, as head hunter. Even though he was not even an adult, such a bold position for so young a wolf was seen as ridiculous. Especially because his son had no experience in actual combat. But, what options were there? Priam was certainly larger than most of the others, and in childish brawls Priam demonstrated tactic and intelligence in taking down his opponents, albeit they were lesser in size. It was perhaps his father's argument to the newly formed Borealis Pack that "as I am to you all a brave fighter, I am growing old. My son, who has twice the strength as I do at my age, will serve the pack ten times more than any of us have." Such high praise, perhaps a bit exaggerated, proved convincing enough. Yet, his father was killed by a fallen tee deep within a forest during a hunt. Some claim that it was because his father thought about departing the pack, others say it was just an accident. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']On hunts, Priam did not fail to disappoint, mostly. He was successful on most of his hunts, but did not suceed in gaining the respect of all of his hunters.  The others felt that Priam did not know what he was doing, but some had complete confidence in him. But, the challenges had been easy as of this moment. No major fights, no battles, just hunting and training. Every day, Priam learns more, fears less, but seeks more.He wants to test himself, to prove to everyone that he is the best and deserves his position, even if most have just accepted things.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']His mother and younger brother are not very involved in his life. His brother, Arthos, is young, and his mother cares for him. Different spheres for both jobs. Yet, he tries to care for his family as best as he can.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Family:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Mother: alive: controlled by me, NPC)[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']father: deceased[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']siblings: (one brother, controlled by me, NPC)[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Mate/Crush:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']None, yet.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Pups:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']None[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Appearance:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Priam stands rather tall for his age, probably 34-36 twigs high. He weighs approximately 85 stones, so he is rather sternly built. He has a black pelt, with a small white tuft under his chin. He has dark hazel eyes, a black nose that is almost always wet, and pristine teeth. He has a small bald spot on the base of his tail, not by attack or bite, but by genetics.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']Extra:[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px][FONT= 'Courier New']He has participated in only a handful of actual fights. He mainly got his position of the result of the heavily influence his father played. Also, the vacancies of the pack at that time made the decision rather easy. He may be young, yet he still is old enough as to where he must prove himself to others that he belongs in that position.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his backstory, but by "the pack" did you mean the Borealis or one of the others? Because the Borealis has been around for a few Moon Phases owo Just a lil' adjustment or clarification and he'll be accepted! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread