• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pretty Little Liars Roleplay

thoroughfare

sun bleached fly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hanna Marin, Aria Montogomery, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields, Alison Dilaurentis and other in show characters will not be in the rp.

Based on the show.

Four friends band together against an anonymous foe who threatens to reveal their darkest secrets, while unraveling the mystery of the murder of their best friend.

prepare for surprises, romance and horror

First come, first serve, I will be reserving one of the four girls for myself. Three more can be reserved, as well as six-seven people in the '-A Team.'

As in the show, the dead friend is not actually dead. Someone may reserve her too.

If interested, please reply!

Nosey bitches die.

-A

Last edited by a moderator:

R E S E R V A T I O N S

Girl 1: Me

Girl 2: @Gilmoregirl12

Big A:

A: @Gilmoregirl12

A:

A:

A:

A:

A:

A:

Other:

Other:

Other:

Other:

<unlimited>

Family member:

Family member:

Family member:

<unlimited >

Dead friend: @Azalea

Azalea said:
I'll definitely be up for it! Can I reserve the dead friend?
Yes!

Name ideas for this roleplay would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to play one of the four girls, but, I have a question. I know the basis of "Pretty Little Liars", but I was wondering how horrific does 'A' get? Like, does A kill people close to them... or does he just mentally torture 'em?

Because I was thinking it'd be really cool if A started out by threatening them, then mentally scarring them, and then taking it to the extreme level and actually killing off people close to the girls, and even maybe a girl herself!

Superstition said:
I'd love to play one of the four girls, but, I have a question. I know the basis of "Pretty Little Liars", but I was wondering how horrific does 'A' get? Like, does A kill people close to them... or does he just mentally torture 'em?
Because I was thinking it'd be really cool if A started out by threatening them, then mentally scarring them, and then taking it to the extreme level and actually killing off people close to the girls, and even maybe a girl herself!
That's actually what I was thinking!

I'm interested if you're still looking. No idea what I'd like to play as. Probably either on the A-Team preferably or a family member or something.

I'd be interested in this too if there's a spot open!

Even if it means playing something simple, like extra number three or that one cop in the background!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back