• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

pretty girl who stabbed him / cute guy who shot her

Aria let her head fall into her hands with a sigh. "I'm not- Glacie, I am fine, the only reason I am going along with this is so you stop freaking out over nothing." 

Last edited by a moderator:
"This concussion is nothing. I would know if it wasn't nothing." Aria frowned at him before shoving another chicken nugget into her mouth.

Ari pouted, although she did bother to chew and swallow before asking, "Do I at least get to walk to the car?"

Aria raised an eyebrow. "Well, no, but I'm going to be honest here, Glacie. If I was going to run, do you really think I'd tell you?"

Well, at least that was slightly less embarrassing than before. "In retrospect, I shouldn't have mentioned that."

Aria huffed out a quiet sigh, shooting him a frown. "I'm fine, Kloude. Could we please just get this over with?"

Kloude straightened slowly to be sure Aria was properly balanced, before starting back for his car. It wasn't too long a walk, and the girl didn't weigh enough to really bother him, so he let the time pass quietly. "You're still conscious back there?" he asked, arriving at his car.

Aria, who was definitely not sulking, let out a sigh. "Yes, Kloude, I'm awake. I'm also not dying, in case you were wondering." She glanced at the car, the quick recognition of it being enough to prompt her to continue, "Could you please put me down now?"

Kloude pulled out his keys, before lowering himslef for Aria to get off. "Are you sure? Not dizzy?"

Aria made a quiet huffing noise, her frown taking on a somewhat pouty look as she started to get off him. "I'm fine, I can't believe you don't trust me-" A wave of dizziness made her cut herself off, her hand flying out to support her before she did someyhing embarassing like stumble. "... See? I'm good."

Kloude snorted, resting his hand on Aria's shoulder to keep her steady. "Convincing. Do you need help getting in the car?"

"No! Just. Give me a second." Aria turned her frown towards him, shrugging his hand off once she was sure she was steady on her feet. She opened the door cautiously, wary that the sudden movement would set off another wave of dizziness, but after a few seconds without the world seeming to tilt beneath her feet she sighed and slid into the car, raising an eyebrow at Kloude. "See? Told you I was fine."

Kloude raised an eyebrow right back, more amused than concerned now. He closed her door and rounded the car to get in himself. "Final check on the hospital? You really won't go?"

"If you try to take me to the hospital, I will leave the car, so if you don't want me jumping out of a moving vehicle... I'd suggest not trying that." Aria settled back against the seat, buckling herself in as she cast a small frown Kloude's way. Once she was sure she was secured, she turned her attention out the window, tugging her leg up and across her lap somewhat defensively.

Kloude couldn't help but laugh at that, starting the car before turning back to Aria. "I'm curious, have you done that before?"

Aria shrugged slightly, still facing the window. "Yeah. It'd be even easier this time, considering you haven't zip-tied my wrists."

"Impressive. I've never done it myself, but I've had it happen to me a few times. That's why you lock people in the trunk," Kloude said, tone conversational now. "Or at the very least drug them properly. Whoever took you was an amateur."

"You can bust out of a locked trunk if you know what you're doing. It's not very hard." Aria's frown softened slightly. "And anyone stupid enough to try that on me is an amateur, anyway."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back