• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pretty generic Fallout RP!

SoSleepy

You find yourself in a simple little town, shabby wooden buildings lining the lone dirt road that brings in commerce and travelers alike. Matching signs hang from wooden stakes on either side of the town with the word Cinder burnt into them, obviously named after the giant burnt down building in the center of skeevy town, nothing but ash and bare-bone structure beams that strangely no one has bothered cleaning up. A bar named The Fireball sits close by, surprisingly lively for the size of the community and a small piece of the barren land has been set aside specifically for traders to set up shop, selling various goods and supplies to locals and outsiders. There’s also a medical facility, a church, and a simple eatery named The Bonfire. (FIRE PUNS.) Communal dwellings and man-made homes litter the area, the townspeople doing their best to carve out a spot for themselves in the barren and hostile wasteland, coming together to make a quaint and bustling town!

______​
Honestly, just a super generic post apocalypse roleplay for practise loosely based on the Fallout games. I’ve never done an RP before but it’s something I’ve always wanted to try so here we are. You'd start in Cinder doing whatever it is you're doing and an adventure ensues!

I’m unsure of things like goals and such, except for the obvious one: survival. Characters can have their own goals and you can make up whatever you want, really. Feel free to add to the world in whatever ways, as long as they stay believable. I want this to be super laid back and simple so other beginners feel free to join or whatever!

I only want a few people: maybe five at most, including myself? Maybe fewer, maybe more. (dumb noob question: with several people, how do turns work? Is it you go, I go, they go, etc repeat or is it just whoever writes first? I’m so new at this. :C)

At least one or two paragraphs per post please! I’d like for the story to keep chugging ahead pretty steadily. More is always okay as well!

I hope this isn’t a giant disaster! ;u;

Character sheet:

Name:
Race:
Skills:
Are they a good guy? Or a bad guy?
How did you get here? What are your goals?
Other things you think people should know about your wonderful character (optional ofc):​

Last edited:
Name: Skrake
Race:Cyborg Dog
Appearance: Doberman with one green robot eye, two front robot legs
Skill: Night vision, infrared, front legs have sharp metal claws, can bite, is a dog, high speech checks with people who like dogs
He is a good boy
Was a raider's fight dog till he killed his owner and ran away. His goal is to survive.
Hates raiders because the abuse they put him through and will be reckless when fighting them.

The guard looks at the group of misfits and shakes his head.
"Sorry, can't let you through. You guys look like trouble." He scratches his head and glances towards the ground, obviously uncomfortable with his duties. 'Looks like we're gonna need to be persuasive', character one thinks to hims-
"HOLY SHIT, IS THAT A DOG?" The man kneels down suddenly and pets the cybernetic dogs head. "Never mind, you guys go right ahead!"

SPEECH CHECK SUCCESSFUL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back