• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prestigious Bloodlines Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Startling as Kalean spoke suddenly to her, Ash nodded. She hoped everything would be okay. Glancing to Marietta, Ash shuffled on the bed. And oh, how the young girl just wanted to run off right now. But she didn't think Athena would appreciate Ash running out on Kalean, whom she'd asked her to keep an eye on. And she doubted Marietta would be pleased if the young girl just decided to run off.

Cosmos Cosmos scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Drawing a few vials of blood, she set them on a tray. Pressing a button on the bed that Kaelan was on, the upper part of the bed would rise and she moved a tray over the girl's waist before going to get the tray Taelyx had set down and then took it to the tray. "Eat everything," she said. "I'll check your blood, then give you some blood transfusions." She then went over to Ash and began a physical examination of the girl.

Lady Titania Salvaeus
Titania moved swiftly through the crowd taking great care not to collide with anyone while at the same time trying not to move through small spaces that would prove difficult to follow with luggage. She may be in a bad mood but that didn't mean she had completely tossed aside her care for Micheal. He was, of course, her best friend and with all the shit he had to put up with over the past few years, well he deserved this much, to say the least.

Soon enough the two came to their dorm, Titania pausing briefly before opening the door. Perhaps out of anticipation or excitement but whatever it soon came to pass as she opened the door and held it so Micheal could pass through with ease. The room was quite 'modest' sporting two beds and a separate kitchen area, whatever for Titania couldn't imagine as human food was quite revolting and well..... you know cooking humans was a bit, looked down on. Yep, that's the phrase 'looked down on'. None the less this was home, home sweet home. Solitude, peace, sanctuary, tranquillity. The room was everything Titania wanted and more. And once she had shut the door behind her and her guard, the built up anger she had been holding onto seemed to somewhat pass.

A small smile even began to form on her face and her eyes grew soft once more. At first, Titania remained still but with time she slowly began to move around the room inspecting the area with well-hidden glee. Finally, she came across the beds and to finish she lay atop the left bed and let out all her remaining tension, frustration and any negative thoughts with a sigh before saying happily "This is great, isn't it Micheal?". Titania somewhat raised her head and looked toward the blond haired man as she said so, a devilish smile forming quickly as she spoke again "Or are you upset that the room sports two single beds?"
AI10100 AI10100

Kalean winced a little as the blood was taken but nodded, feeling a little light headed from the experience and though unsure at first to eating the food she soon dug in as her stomach rumbled lightly in a somewhat embarrassing manner, she continued to give Ash a warm smile though, trying to reassure the nervous looking girl.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; //Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. // //These comments put be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes// //the only color named by its name is White// //this is the white background// //or the base of the design// [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; //this allows all the content I don't want to be seen until clicked to be hidden, or not on display until I code otherwise// [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; //the border around the Image// [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; //The red buttons above the Images// [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; //what the Imagebutton looks like// // when a cursor hovers over it// [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; //what the image button looks like when clicked on// [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick //above allows the user to toggle between a clicked and non-clicked colored button// set link (getText) //above sets the link to what ever text I put on the button within a div// if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) // So this more or less translates to// //if the div has the text "Currently" in it it's set as a link and when clicked it will hide the Head class (my image) and show the Tags class and the class named Image (the new button)// //oh and below
means to put a break in the code, like pressing the enter button. it's necessary since the beginning means no breaks unless other wise told with that br code// //for anyone who doesn't know// [/script]

[div class="Desktop base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"] 1518838765762.png 1518838301073.png 1518838407152.png [/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Everyone!

Mentioned: N/A

Located: It's orientation day, in the late afternoon. The sun has just gone down over the horizon at the Prestigious Bloodlines Academy.
[/div]
The First Day: Dorms

Two hours had passed with relative uneventfulness compared to the previous tense situation that had broken out. The man in question, Garaenyx Valaeris, was in custody, having to answer a variety of questions. The girl who was hurt was in the infirmary, being healed by a very sweet, young-looking magister woman. Everyone else, really nearly all the students who had arrived, were off to their dorms, settling in as it were. There was still some hustle and bustle going on, of course, as people tried to find where they were supposed to be. Some complained to staff about who they had... or what they had... and others who were lucky enough to have personal feeders complained that those feeders would not be rooming with them. The response?

They needed to suck it up. This wasn't a school meant to cater to all these different vampires' wants or expectations. Everyone was here to learn, and that included the humans regardless of whether or not they were a personal feeder, or just a general feeder in training. Most of these complainers were told the answer and sent on their way. Some who had legitimate concerns had their roommates changed up, but those people were in the minority.

Each pair had their own room with two beds that were fairly high off the ground and rather comfortable-looking at that. The rooms were mostly barren, expecting the students to have brought things to dress it up themselves. There were three tables in total, two at the end of the beds and one between the two beds at the head of them. Underneathe the bed, hidden under a skirt, were drawers for even more storage. Each room was even a bit nicer, featuring a rather small bathroom so that everyone wouldn't have to share when they showered... though the vampires wouldn't have to use the toilet at all.

The penthouses, that being the dorms at the top of each of the respective bloodlines' housing, were reserved normally for Purebloods and to a lesser extent, the Royals. There were more at the school this time than usual, so most all of these rooms were filled. The main difference between these rooms and those below them, aside from the size, was the mini-kitchen that existed in each. It consisted only of a mini-fridge, a small amount of counter space, a microwave/stove combo, but it was still quite nice. It was a luxury that they got because of their status.

Still... some may end up unhappy anyways, and the school knew that. Because of size constraints in the vampire dorms, certain vampires that were neither Lords nor Ladies were to end up in the penthouses as well. Of course, they were expected to behave all the same.

Time: Just after sundown.
Important Events: Moving in!
Front Page News:
School - The Beginning of the School Year.
City - The Beginning of the Academy's Year.

Days In Real Life to Post: About a week, though school may make me a little slow sometimes.

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div] AI10100 AI10100 WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys doneanddusted doneanddusted Uasal Uasal StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus scorpiodragon scorpiodragon elextrified elextrified Cosmos Cosmos ZiggyZig ZiggyZig Osuka Osuka If I missed anybody, please let me know. Take this opportunity to get to know your roommates. As for the staff, they don't have a whole lot to do yet. (Sorry!)

Francis: I took a deep breath, deciding to head for my room, once more beginning to examine my note. What it said wasn't going to change and the polite and hopeful message didn't prove any less phony. I needed some time alone to hide my lack of acclimation to this new life. I doubted that it would be any better than my life as a prisoner of my mother, or as an unfettered beggar.
I felt lost in the crowd headed for the dorms, like a goat among sheep. Was I the only one here who was distraught about being in this situation?

Sam: More hopeful now than nervous, and with luggage in hand, I followed the crowd into and through the building, looking for none other than the "penthouse" of the Salvaeus dorms. I'd have a good view out the window, if anything. I arrived there, before Lord Astiel it appeared. I hoped we'd like each other.

Madilyn Morshall|22 Yrs|Spell Werewolf
Makulia had left after speaking to Silas, the female heading to her room which she had to herself currently. It was alright, nothing like the home she had had when she had been with her parents and unaware that she was spell werewolf; a daughter of the night and the moon. She unpacked her things and settled on the bed, locking the door behind her, the woman using the limited spell knowledge she had from Raphael's memories on meditation and finding one's magical core that all spell wolves and magister have. The fact that she had magister blood in her veins, however diluted, should boost her magical reserves and mana, Raphael had thought it would take time. So, that is what the woman after she had unpacked, Raphael willing everything he owned that would help her with her magic and place in the pack. The woman hadn't known and neither had Raphael that she would be serving for sexual reasons to the Malfic twins...apparently that was something the alpha had told her and wanted to keep the peace between the house and the pack which annoyed her but she would do what was expected.

Taegel Denerus|18 Yrs|Dhamphir (Vampire Hunter in Training)-House Denerus
Taegel had put his bags away, unpacking his clothes, some school supplies and a couple of fiction novels and autobiographies on Helen Keller; The World I live In and a couple on Franklin D. Roosevelt; Traitor to His Class: The Privileged Life and Radical Presidency of Franklin Delano Roosevelt by H.W. Brands and Franklin Delano Roosevelt: Champion of Freedom by Conrad Black. What other things he had was stuffed under the drawers of his bed, of course kept within the bags that may or may not be allowed on campus. Father had gotten him a stress ball in case he needed it, the dhamphir also having a large set of marbles, a deck of playing cards and am MP3 Player with headphones. He was more or less set, the question was could he get along with being with the enemy in school?

Jaegor came back after a while and dismissed his cousins who went to their room, the vampire taking his seat back from Taelyx as he kept watch over Bethany. He did pass off a vial of the girl's blood to give to his brother, being forced to stop the girl from leaving the bed and seeking out her master in an attempt at begging for forgiveness or Jaegor gathered from the girl's crying. He had been unable to change the room for Bethany into his own...apparently that wasn't "proper" so he highly resolved to not mention this to his brother and ordered the cousins to not do so either. Other than that, the girl remained prone on the bed. As for Ash's examination, the woman was pronounced more or less healthy and Kaelan was hooked up to a blood bag with her blood type being pumped into her and forced to drink fresh blood from a human who matched the girl's blood type. Once the child was born though...she would take the child's blood and have that on record which she would keep a file of and then give a copy to the stupid excuse of a mother before leaving the infirmary.

Last edited:
Roland Allister
Interacting with: Ellie, Ivan, Sebastian --> Jashi'il
Mentions: doneanddusted doneanddusted Osuka Osuka elextrified elextrified Deathkitten Deathkitten
horizontal-rule-2.png

Seeing that the two did know where they were going and who they were going to bunk with for the year or maybe even more, Roland was more or less satisfied. However, at the mention that Ellie didn't know where the dorms were, Roland was quite shocked. Hadn't the school provided a map of sorts? Oh well, it's why he's here anyway. Flying up a few inches, he gestured towards the buildings that housed the dorms. "Actually it's right there. For simplicity and efficiency's sake, it's quite close to the entrance and exit of the school." He replied.

It came as a shock when one student fell in front of them - tripped on something he assumed. How he had even managed to trip here was a mystery to Roland. Maybe he had been distracted or was simply clumsy. As Roland moved to snap his fingers so the man wouldn't face plant onto the ground, Ivan was faster. He managed to snatch the male student before he fell by the collar and then placed him to an upright position. "Well then, as you all acquaint yourselves, I shall bow out. Please do make your way to the dorms soon and get yourselves cozy. I expect you all to be up and running tomorrow for your classes." With that, he flourished a bow before flying away.

In the two hours that the students moved to evacuate towards their dorms, Roland was seen floating around while checking up on attendance and double checking the student information that was given to him. As guidance counselor, he had access to student records to check if they needed any help prior to doing anything bad. This also means that Roland has acquainted himself with most of the students in Prestigious Bloodline Academy, like what a good counselor would. Flying around with a huge stack of papers trailing behind was surely a comical sight for the young ones, but Roland didn't particularly mind. What few lost students were quickly picked up by him and led to their respective rooms as to avoid any sort of trouble. It was best to avoid what had transpired earlier after all.

After all that, Roland found himself wandering aimlessly like a ghost who had just come freshly back from the dead. There's not much for him to do in his first day, or any other day he would imagine if no one was unruly. Though he highly thinks that someone would get sent his way, at some point in the future. This was a school with both vampires and humans after all, with werewolves too.

Spotting a familiar dragon, he descended from his flying and then waved at him. Jashi'il was a being far older than himself, and honestly, Roland respected him highly. "Jashi'il, nice to see you again. Quite the commotion earlier hm?" He said with a rather grim tone. "Perhaps you want me to talk to the young feeder… Bethany, her name was? She might be too shaken up…" That might have been a traumatic event… but, when he though about it, as a feeder she may have gone through all that before. His heart clenched at the thought - his old self still growling angrily at the thought of someone getting hurt. However, he still kept a polite smile on his face. "It's a good thing Lieutenant interfered huh?" Roland continued.

Michael Farrow-Salvaeus
Interacting with: Titania
Mentions: Uasal Uasal
horizontal-rule-2.png
Michael followed his master faithfully - moving wherever she went while also making sure that he didn't hit anybody with the luggage he was carrying. The act of kindness his master gave him by avoiding small spaces was lost in him as he was too focused on following than observing her small actions. There were times where he almost actually smacked someone in the face, but thankfully it had been one of the spirit staffs so it phased through. Muttering a quick apology, Michael trudged on. The climb to the top wasn't tiring for him, at the very least, just very stressful as he had to avoid angering someone else. They already managed to make a commotion earlier on - on their first day no less - so he'd rather avoid something like that happening within such short spans of time. Who knows, they actually might get kicked out next time.

"Many thanks, m'lady." He said in gratitude as she opened the door to the dorm for him. Reaching the dorm, he marveled at it. While it was nothing compared to the Salvaeus main house rooms nor his room at the Farrow household, it was still better than the usual. Michael placed the luggage on the ground - all neatly placed beside each other. He then placed the backpack onto one of the beds and then sat down. Seeing that Titania he knew had come back, he gave her a bright smile. "It is, indeed." He agreed with her commented as he let out a small breath. At least here, it was just them. Nothing else to disturb them unless one of those spirits came around. Well, he never really did mind those guys.

When she let out a tease, he was much more prepared. Sending back a smirk, he retorted. "Not as much as you, I would imagine." Even Michael wasn't immune to trying to tease his best friend despite her being the master. No one would know. She would never tell - lest she want to embarrass herself by revealing she had been teasing her bodyguard all this time. After a moment of sitting, he stood up and stretched before making his way around the penthouse to familiarize himself so that even he was blindfolded, he would be able to make his way around this area. It was just a 'survival instinct' drilled into his brain from when he was young. Reaching the kitchen, he scrunched up his nose. "Wouldn't you put a kitchen for the others? I mean, we vampires don't really like human food..." He said out loud but shrugged. Perhaps there was another use for this.

Returning to the area with the two beds, he looked at the luggage. "Shall we unpack?"

Lady Titania Salvaeus
Titania turned quickly away from Michael when he retorted with a smirk and teasing line of his own. Sporting a light blush she turned to face the wall, laughing as she did so to mask her embarrassment. Of course, Michael often teased her and was known as the better of the two when it came to witty comebacks and one lining. But Titania had honestly expected to catch him out this time around, much like the last. She had let her guard down and now she was paying the price. She soon fell into deep thought, thinking on if she actually would like to have connected the beds and whether or not Micheal was thinking about it. needless to say, her blush only got brighter from that point on.

When Micheal spoke again Titania jumped out of her skin, turning quickly and moving to take a stand all while mumbling something under her breath. It was only when she was stood up that she realised her blushing was getting out of hand, which only made it that much worse. Her pale skin mercilessly hiding nothing for her. With a soft sigh, Titania raised and lowered her shoulders in defeat only to sheepishly respond moments later with "I'll unpack the leather case and organise the books within, you take the rest...." With that Said Titania lightly brushed pass Michael and began doing exactly what she said she'd do. But just as she finished unzipping the case she stopped and once again spoke saying "I wasn't blushing because of you or anything, I just happened to be thinking of... a boyband. Yeh, that one with the four guys and that one song called 'One Direction'. That's all". A rather strange claim considering she had not only assumed the name of a song was that of a band itself but also due to the fact she was never one for music. Quite comical really.

AI10100 AI10100

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
1519029965211.png
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
Jashi'il looked up at the spirit as he descended and folded his arms, smiling warmly at him. He didn't look as intimidating when smiling as when he was only standing still. "Yes," he said simply, looking back around as he had been doing for the last couple hours. He hadn't intervened, and quite purposefully at that. "I wanted to see how my daughter and the other guards would handle such a situation. They did well, don't you think, Roland? It's a shame that the little humans have to go through such hardship. Here, it will be better. As much as they're not training for it... at least they'll be able to protect themselves a little better if their vampire gets a little too agressive. Of course... they'd probably word it differently, but oh well."

He looked out again at the few late arrivals or other people that were still milling about while he thought of Roland's first question. "Ah... Yes. I imagine that girl will need some help beyond just healing. Lucky for her, you're rather good at that," he said with a sad smirk, "Alright... though you aren't one of my guards, so I can't give you orders, I do think you should be off to do that. I'm going to have a chat with some of the other staff, and see how they're doing. Make sure to let me know if you think you've spotted any troublemakers yet, alright? I need to know about them, after all. Might make my job easier in the long run."

The dragon man gave a polite wave and nod to Roland before moving off, walking towards the gates to speak to some of the other staff that were helping some stragglers out.​

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: AI10100 AI10100
Located: Outside at PBA
Mentioned: AI10100 AI10100 Osuka Osuka scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
1519033969408.png
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
Marcius sighed deeply. He was arriving late. That was... at least in part on purpose. Arriving first wouldn't do him any good, but being completely late sucked. Henceforth known simply as Marc, he would have to get used to his new name. They had dropped him off in the nearby small town, and so he was to walk the rest of the way. It gave him a chance to clear his head. Despite the miles he had to cover, it was a relatively short walk given his exercise routine. Marc ran a hand through his bright blue hair as he looked upon the school. He didn't want to waste any time seeing as he was one of only a small pool of stragglers that had taken so long to get here. That was fine. He took his little welcome note and set off to the dorms.

His roommate was to be one... "Sebastian Malific," he muttered aloud, trying to make his way through the building to the appropriate room. Malific, he thought to himself, nodding a little, That'll be quite the interesting pairing. He opened the door and stopped in his tracks, surprised by the quality of the room. Even if they were soulless bastards, they did know how to do interior design, apparently.

He set his bags down on the bed to the left and sighed deeply. His roommate wasn't here yet. That wasn't a big deal. They'd come whenever they wanted to. He was appreciative that he had time to be left to his thoughts. This was an unorthodox situation. Would he be put with another Dhampir, or a full-on Vampire? Would they be sympathetic to their kind or hateful of them? Could he afford himself some semblance of a friend to keep himself sane during this whole operation? And... how many other hunters were here? He knew there were at least a few, and there was no doubt they'd recognize him if they were part of the same organization.

Marc tucked his medicine and clothes into a drawer beneathe his bed, but not before taking out a pill and downing it. He'd need to be diligent about this. Keeping track of it might be difficult, but it certainly gave him peace of mind to know he'd not fully be one of those monsters. Whatever. All the more reason to hope for a Dhampir. Someone who wasn't entirely a monster.​

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: elextrified elextrified
Located: Dorm
Mentioned: elextrified elextrified
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Roland Allister
Interacting with: Jashi'il, Bethany
Mentions: Deathkitten Deathkitten scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
horizontal-rule-2.png
Roland really was surprised that Jashi'il could look so... not intimidating. You'd always seen him looming over everyone else - because that's what his job entails. But when you catch him at a good time without him having to worry about such things, he actually looks relatively nice. He then nodded, "Yes, they handled it effectively and efficiently. Your daughter is shaping up to be quite the scion." He said with a light chuckle. Jashi'il was not going to keel over them all suddenly, and he was probably going to live for a very long time. Dragons had very long lives after all. Roland, at the very least, could actually live through it with them and possibly even outlive them. He didn't know how to pass on or anything, nor was he planning to be exorcised, so there was nothing to worry about there. Back on track, Na'lshara was getting there, but to overtake her father seemed like a long shot. Well, only time will tell. "Ah... yes. At least you all are there to protect them from our vampire students... if they do think it's actually violence."

Upon being told that it was a good idea to go off to the young feeder just in case, Roland nodded. "Ah yes, see you at some other time." He said with a curt nod before floating up once more and then proceeded towards the infirmary wing. It had been quite a while and he was thinking that she may be awake by now. What if she had already left in search for her master? The Salvaeus family - along with so many other big name vampire families - seemed quite pissed when Ganaeryx was rough with Bethany. It was interesting to see it like that. Passing a few more walls, he entered the infirmary - but he did so through the front door. He didn't want to surprise the ones in the infirmary after all. Nodding at the nurse present, he floated over to the young feeder who was still being healed.

Now knowing that, he sat down on the chair - making himself tangible so he was able to actually sit down. Extending a hand, he flicked a finger and one of the medical books floated towards him. Earning a look from the nurse, but the two smiled it off, he began flicking through it.

Michael Farrow-Salvaeus
horizontal-rule-2.png
Fortunately for Titania, Michael only saw the light blush on her face and merely shared a laugh with her. By the time her blush got deeper, he had already stood up and explored the penthouse they were in. Much unlike Titania, whose thoughts lingered upon the question, Michael 'married-to-his-work-and-loyalty' Farrow had already gone past that certain subject. There was not much thought to put up on it, after all. They were master and servant - something that had been drilled into his head ever since the start of his life. She was his bestfriend, and sleepovers hadn't been rare between the two of them since they needed to create a bond of trust when they were young. So right now, it was no different from him. Yes. No different. Right. A small blush crept to his face when it suddenly kicked back to him, but he simply brushed it off.

They were older, but that didn't mean they couldn't still have a sleepover. Anyhow, he was quite surprised when she suddenly stiffened when she stood up and began mumbling. There was a bright red blush on her face as she did so, as if he caught her doing something she shouldn't be. Michael cocked his head to the right - unsure why she was like this. She merely brushed past him to begin unpacking. "Alright. I'll arrange the clothing then and the other things you decided to bring." Michael didn't have much in terms of personal stuff, aside from a picture with his cousins and their teachers, and then his own clothing. This was all Titania's and some of Bethany's clothing. Before he could mention the young feeder, she piped up about this human boy band group One Direction as her reason for blushing so hard. His eyebrows creased at this. He knew that she wasn't an avid fan of music - so her familiar with One Direction, a boy band he only knew from being taught about the current happenings in the human world, was quite suspicious. Besides, she told him that 'One Direction' was the song.

Stopping near her, he reached for one of the luggage and then placed it on the bed to begin sorting everything out. "M'lady, you are aware that One Direction is the name of the group, not the song. And that I know you've never been one to listen to music." He said with a straight tone, hiding the smirk on his face by turning his back towards her. "But I'll let this one slide for now~" He continued. His mind still kept get sidetracked by Bethany; and while he was confident that she was fine since the school had taken over, he still couldn't help but worry. But he had to take care when he would bring the subject matter up. He saw how she reacted earlier. Perhaps putting her at ease would be the best for now. He began taking out the clothes and then stacking them inside the cabinets.

Bethany Rosewell|10 Yrs|Feeder/Slave|House Salvaeus
Needless to say Jaegor was not all that impressed when a vampire showed up in an attempt to heal Bethany. The admissions staff member had threatened the woman that if she even thought about sampling the blood of such a young feeder and one that belonged to his house, much less attempt to mark the child or turn her, he would rip out all the vampire's teeth and then deliver the woman to his head of house to be dealt with properly. Not that he could promise the woman would be...alive or sane afterwards but that wasn't his concern. Given the fact the vampire was young for a vampire, Jaegor had poked into the woman's mind and rifled around in there, it wasn't that hard of a feat to kill her. As for the food Vae had brought, he doubted the child would be able to eat it but he was doing his job of guarding the child. As for whatever occupants were in the room, the vampire pushed them out of his mind...they weren't important and that pregnant girl was a lost cause.

Said vampire looked up through as he sensed something come into the room that was not vampire or human. Jaegor sat up where he'd been slouched in the chair next to the child, having to keep an arm on her and telling her that her master wouldn't be pleased if she disobeyed him by leaving the infirmary when the girl had attempted to get up twice more during the event and then freaked out upon the woman smiling at her...Jaegor had no choice but to throw the vampire there out of the infirmary and do his best to comfort the child within the scope of his perimeters and means, eventually having to put the girl to sleep through a little perusasin tactic of his. The house did produce strong psychic, sanguine and the few black vampires in the house. There was no smell coming towards him, and his crimson eyes darkened as a nurse was sent in, this one a human that he could deal with, and suddenly the guidance counselor appeared. "And what would you be doing here Roland?" AI10100 AI10100

Last edited:
Lady Titania Salvaeus
After assuming herself in the clear Titania returned to unpacking and very quickly set about opening the rather heavy case she had assigned to herself. The said case contained all the books she felt she needed to succeed in her year at the academy and also multiple others she felt she could enjoy reading should she find the free time to do so. Within the case, all the books were already ordered alphabetically and after thinking for some time on the subject and after taking another glance around the room Titania decided it best to simply store the books as they were, case and all, under her bed. This train of thought quickly wiped the prior from her mind and her blush subsequently began to subside.

That was until Micheal piped up again, of course, she should have known such a simple diversion wouldn't work on Micheal. He knew her far too well for such a ruse to be effective. With a small, frustrated and overall defeated sigh Titania slid the chest-like case under the bed and set about aiding Micheal with the case he was working on. Titania worked quietly aside Micheal for quite some time, speaking again when contents of the case were emptied and organised on the bed. When she was sure all her wild thoughts were pushed aside and her blush had come somewhat back under control. As Micheal worked away on the amalgamated piles she spoke softly with a rather peaceful smile and tone "You know, I never actually thought I'd be sent here. That we'd be sent here....."

Pausing for a second Titania gathered her thoughts and took a seat on the bed so that she was facing Micheal head on "If I was a betting woman I would have bet on the idea that we'd remain homeschooled and with that confined to the estate. Time is a funny thing huh, heck one minute I was this shy girl with no real friends and a weird over the top obsession with magic and the arcane arts. Educated to be proper and respectable at all times, to be void of personal alignments and emotion. And well now..." With yet another slight pause Titania's voice became ever so slightly emotional, her left eye releasing a small tear hardly noticeable if one weren't looking closely "Now, I'm here in a place where, yes I must act proper, but a place where I can explore. Make friends and even experience what other races have to offer. For an entire year as well!"

Shifting slightly Titania's mind began to wonder yet again to Bethany and once it arrived there only one question came to mind, tears now rolling down her face quite quickly, an oddity in itself considering Titania was never big on crying. She was all over the place today, perhaps the whole getting out of the estate thing was just too much for her to take in at once or perhaps she was growing sick. None the less Titania looked to Micheal, tears running down her cheeks as she asked the one question playing havoc on her mind "Am I a bad master?"

Shifting once again Titania drew her legs up to her chest and proceeded to hide her head scared of the response she may receive, she went on to elaborate "I didn't do anything when that monster attacked Bethany, I just watched on... I just stood there and watched as my feeder was brutally assaulted, she nearly died! And to make things worse, I feel so happy. So happy to be here, so happy to finally leave the estate, so happy despite Bethany being in so much pain!" A silence ensued and as it did Titania returned her gaze to her bodyguard, offering him a forced smile as she muttered underneath her breath "I'm a monster, aren't I?"
AI10100 AI10100
mentioned; scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Artemis Lunala - Werepire
Walking toward the dorm that she assumed was hers, if the map was telling her the truth, Artemis was quite wary about her roommate. Looking at the map, it seemed she'd been placed in with the werewolves and partials. What a great way to keep her cover of being a vampire. Everyone would question a vampire who had been placed in with the wolves. Grumbling and growling to herself under her breath, she approached the door to her dorm silently, pushing it open after a moment or two.

Pleased, it seemed as if her roommate, Ellie if she remembered the piece of paper correctly, wasn't here yet. At least she wasn't the one walking into a stranger. Deciding on the left bed, just because she could, she stuffed her bag of belongings into the storage beneath the bed, and flopped onto it. Absently, she started to wonder who her roommate really was. Was she a werewolf? Or a partial? She wondered if either species would recognise her own scent, that of a Werepire. She could only hope that no one did, she didn't really like anyone knowing what she was. No one really liked a hybrid between the two races that seemed to hate each other.
doneanddusted doneanddusted

Astiel Salvaeus - Vampire
Bored, and very much glad that no one had paid any attention to him, Astiel headed up to the dorm that had been indicated to him. A penthouse. Well, at least he'd have a lot of room. Not that he needed it. He'd read the note, so he wasn't surprised to find another already in the penthouse. Sam, was it? A non-royal, and non-pureblood. Not that Astiel cared. He'd been an abused human, he couldn't care less where someone came from. As long as they were friendly. Though, perhaps sometimes he had to act like he was bothered by someone, such as a werewolf, but that was usually because of what society believed.

Nodding to Sam, he gave her a tiny, slightly nervous smile, "Hello. I'm Astiel." He greeted, offering a hand out.
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Astaroth 'Ash' Storm - Feeder
Whilst Ash probably should have gone to her dorm by now, probably to meet her new roommate, she stuck instead with Kalean. She'd been ordered by her new owner to keep an eye on the pregnant feeder, and that was what she was doing. Relieved that her own tests had been fine, she was now settled in a chair beside her, shuffling nervously where she sat. She didn't want to be kicked out, but she was wary that she would be.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Matavar Calnaeros-Levsea|18 Yrs-1 Yr Tuned|Sanguine/Psychic-House Levsea
Matavar had made his way to his own dorm, having abandoned Gabriel to the whims of his sister with a polite nod in the female's direction. Making his way to the dormitories, the young vampire entered the dorm where he saw someone already sitting there. Pulling out the note and picture, the vampire whistled between his teeth before concentrating and setting note and picture on fire right there in the entrance of the room before clenching his fist and extinguishing the flame without issue or burning himself. He blinked at the fire as it had appeared...father said with his rage he might develop an elemental power. It seemed he could add fire manipulation to his skills then. Making a mental note to call his father sometime tonight, the Levsea heir shut the door and walked over to the other bed that didn't have a person sitting on it and dropped his bags. "You must be Rowen," spoke Matavar as he sat on his own bed and made no move to settle in. "By your smell, you're a vampire...wonderful." elextrified elextrified

After he finished speaking with the girl who called herself Madilyn, their supposed protector during their time at the academy, Silas had collected his twin and had led the two towards the tents to receive their dorm and class information. After, the two headed towards the dorms. Neither of the two had been particularly happy upon noticing that they had been placed in separate dorm rooms. After all, it had been specifically requested when they had turned in their application to the school in the first place that they be placed in the same room. Apparently the directors of this academy didn’t listen well, and he was half tempted to find who it was that had decided rooming arrangements and rip out their spleen for causing unnecessarily problems with his original plans. It wasn’t the end of his plans, however, just a minor inconvenience, so Silas decided to refrain from maiming the school board quite this early and focus on the reality of his situation.

After taking note of his twin’s room and roommate, Silas promised to meet up with the boy later that night and departed to his own room. He had no idea what sort of person this Taegel would end up being, but apparently they had little interest in finding out about their roommate, for when he opened the door he was met with silence and a room half setup but devoid of any other occupants. “Hm,” he mused quietly to himself as he stepped inside, closing and locking the door behind himself. Having already had his things brought to the room, setting up the space he was to be staying in was an easy task. He didn’t hold value to sentimentals, so the most he brought with him was bedding, clothes, and supplies. After he had finished emptying his bags a short time later, Silas found himself standing in the middle of the room. Not wanting to locate his twin quite yet, and having nothing else to do at the moment, he crossed over to his roommate’s side of the room and busied himself looking through their belongings.
Rowen had arrived at the academy much earlier in the day. If he were being honest with himself, he was likely one of the first students to actually arrive that day- if not the first. On time might as well be considered late in his father’s eyes and, while the man didn’t particularly care for his son’s personal interests, he wanted to be positive that he wasn’t sending his son to some knockoff academy- some place that would put a mar on their silky smooth reputation. His father was impressive enough as a human that he was turned by a Queen; his son had to be just as, if not more impressive, by default, so of course speaking to whomever he could find that worked at the school was in order. He’d been left to ‘acquaint himself,’ with the academy as his father went to speak with the staff members. He knew that this was his father’s way of telling him to go walk around and find people of importance, greet himself and be polite, make a good name of himself, but of course Rowen was interested in doing anything but that. Instead, he received his dorming information and promptly headed straight there.

It was only when he was in the room with the door closed and locked behind him, did the vampire allow himself to relax. When the bed was made and the clothes were put away, he allowed himself to pull out a cloth bag that he had packed and hidden beneath his clothing himself. He pulled it out gently, cradling it as if the contents were priceless jewels, when in reality all it contained was a sketchbook and various pencils and charcoal pieces; drawing materials, but they may as well have been priceless jewels for how much Rowen valued them. It was a joke, him, an artist. But it was the only thing that he truly enjoyed in his otherwise miserable life and he’d be damned if he had to give it up, even if it meant hiding it from his father who he knew would all but murder the boy if he found out.

When the door to the room suddenly opened quite a time later, Rowen all but fell off of the bed he’d been perched on. He was sure that, if he were capable of quite a feat, he would have gone into cardiac arrest with how frightened he had been. He’d been well into a landscape piece, his mind miles away from reality, and had completely forgotten that he was not locked away in his room and it was not his parents barging in on him. Cursing as he retrieved the stick of charcoal he’d hastily thrown to the ground, he glared at the newcomer. His body language immediately closed off, becoming defensive, and he growled at the boy, “Do they not teach you lot how to alert others of your presence anymore? Bloody commoners.” He flipped the cover to the sketchbook closed in a fluent motion before he continued, “Yes, I am Rowen and I am a vampire.”
* scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Sebastian was not in a very pleasant mood, though one likely wouldn’t be able to distinguish his resting expression from the pissed off expression he was currently wearing. His twin, the flighty thing, was always changing plans. He adored the boy, the bond between the twins was such that the two nearly functioned as one, but sometimes he wanted to throttle Silas when he went and abruptly changed his mind; not that he would ever be so bold. The plan was in motion, make contact with the tall boy who carried around toys, but of course he could barely fall down before his twin was by his side, grabbing his arm and carting him away with a smirk and a smooth apology to onlookers. And of course, there was the fact that the two had been placed in separate rooms instead of together as requested. Did they not realized that he couldn’t speak to his roommate, wouldn’t speak to his roommate?

He threw open the door, his arrival otherwise silent save for door protesting in its frame from the onslaught of abuse. He stalked inside, sparing the room only a tiny glance in order to find the bed that wasn’t occupied, and made his way over to it, grabbing his bags from where they’d been placed in the room and taking those along with him. He didn’t bother to open said bags, nor did he bother to make the bed before he climbed on top of it, crossed his legs, and glared at the floor. There was an awkward moment, twenty seconds perhaps, where the boy did nothing but glare. Then, as if the mental tantrum Sebastian had been having was over, he lifted his head and his gaze slid across the room, finding the other occupant. He hadn’t bothered to look at his room assignment other than to find the number, so he didn’t even know who the person was. However he had decided earlier that it didn’t matter then, so it didn’t matter now, so he proceeded to narrow his eyes and commence another round of awkward silent staring, this time now focusing it on the boy instead of the floor.
* Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Taegel Denerus|18 Yrs|Dhamphir (Vampire Hunter in Training)-House Denerus
Taegel had skipped out for a meal, taking out of one of the feeders and draining a third of the boy's blood. Satisified for now with the meal, he grabbed a couple oranges and a brownie before heading back to his room. Munching on the brownie as he walked, the dhamphir made it back to is room and opened the door, stopping as he saw a vampire going through his things. "Can I help you?" he questioned silkily.

Matavar Calnaeros-Levsea|18 Yrs-1 Yr Tuned|Sanguine/Psychic-House Levsea
Matavar could tell already that he wasn't going to get on with this...mmm...Lord. Well, he might just have to drop a note to a contact his father knew over the holidays or the summer if they weren't allowed home for the holidays. How did they do vacations here anyway? Maybe they let the vampire masters sleep with their female slaves during the holidays, he thought, wrinkling his nose in disgust. Matavar hoped he'd be able to go home for the holidays, he certainly didn't want to spend...what 9 or 12 months here? His roommate immediately began bitching and "lording" it over the minor house vampire who just ran his tongue over his own fangs as he smiled. "Lovely," he hissed. "Clanaeros," he said. "Go ahead and keep drawing...there's no reason to stop just because I'm here. Oh...and as for respect, the minor houses tend to listen to my father's house and the other two important minor houses...mmm...nobility I guess you could say we are." Father hadn't exactly said much but he had met the two heads of the trio of minor houses about three months ago, but nobility was the only thing the Levsea heir could think to call the three important minor houses. elextrified elextrified

Last edited:
Sam: I shook his hand once I put down a bag, pleasantly surprised that he didn't include his title in his introduction. I smiled as I told him my name.
"I'm Sam. But I guess you knew that 'cause of the note. It's good to meet you."
Francis: It dawned on me that I couldn't go to my dorm now- My roommate would probably be there, and wearing the heavy scowl I was and bearing the even heavier angst within me, I was in no state to meet them. What kind of impression would I make? A horrible one, that's what. I worked my way to the edge of the crowd and stayed there, trying to compose myself.

Ellie
Pseudo-Vampire
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Time passed, and Ellie went off to find her own room.

Haha, what a joke! No, Ellie wasn't the type to just go to her room. First she toured the entire school (though she did avoid the big vampire family halls. It seemed wide to avoid those places.), then she went off to chat to random students, and finally she returned to her own dorm. She'd been placed with other animal-like beings, and boy was it good to meet people like her. There were werewolves who stayed in their own little groups (a pack?), there were those with catears and lizard tails, and some even had wings!

Ellie entered her room. Someone was already there. A girl with long white hair and gorgeous blue eyes. How pretty! She smelled of wolf. Was she a werewolf? It seemed like it- unlike the partials, she looked completely human. Ah, but she smelled a bit different. Maybe she wore perfume.

"Hello!" Ellie said. "You must be uh..."
Shoot recover, recover...
"I'm Ellie! I hope we'll be good roommates."

It seemed that the left bed was already claimed, so Ellie took the right one and stuffed her suitcase underneath it.

"Uh if you haven't already noticed, I'm part bat." Ellie said. "Vampire bat, actually. You're a werewolf, right? I really like your hair. And your eyes. And your... neck thing... Is your wolf form white? It has to be with hair like yours!"

As time went by Kalean had spent a rather large portion of it simply resting in the bed which was about the best thing she could've allowed for herself at the current time, napping after taking a while to get comfy on the unusual feeling of such a puffy mattress when she was far more used to a blanket on the ground with her pillow, she really missed that pillow- at least she'd been able to bring it with her it was technically her property at the family house so she'd been allowed to bring it along, a few minuets ago having finally blinked her eyes open and yawned as she sat up on the bed and looked around, she felt a whole bunch better though noted the IV still in her arm, it took her a moment to realise the small feeder still by her side and she at first startled a little before instead offering the girl a warm smile, waiting for the doctor to return.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

After having said adieu to those who he had met earlier with a promise to catch up with them whenever they were required to gather in the cafeteria, Ivan had made his way to the dormitories and paused in front of the door. He paused for the simple reason that he wanted to listen. Listening, of course, wasn't all that impressive most times - people did it every day. Listening to conversations, music, speeches; people listened quite a lot, but they also liked to talk more than they did listen, so when you were the kind to have really trained your natural ability to listen, you were given a couple perks. He could hear nothing beyond the door, but could hear hushed conversation in the halls further away from him. From that alone, he was able to deduce that, likely, he was the first here, and he basically had dibs on selecting which bed he'd lay his head down in.

Which was fantastic, but he didn't start jumping in glee. It'd be strange, to say the least.

Instead, Ivan pulled the key from his pocket and used it to enter the room. It was... Small. Tight quarters for two people, but it didn't really bother him. He could've taken time to think about how annoying it would be to be in such close quarters with who he was assuming was a female - their name being Abigail, but it wouldn't have done him any good. So he opted to toss his ruck onto the right-side bed and begin unpacking. What made his brow furrow, and what answered his question earlier about why this was so heavy, were small cubes that practically overfilled his bag. They were opaque, with no sign of any seal around them. What exactly were these? With a more experimental approach, he began turning one of the small cubes around with his fingers, tilting his head as he looked them over. When he couldn't find any kind of manual trigger to maybe.. Open them? Maybe? He instead drew up his will, his curiosity, and pushed a small amount of it into the cube.

What popped out was at least twenty pounds of snacks in a larger, clear box that he quickly dropped to the bed out of surprise. It was only after a moment that he finally picked up the box and began turning it around to look through it. It looked like there were, unsurprisingly but to his glee, all of his favorite snacks from home, ranging from Churchkhela to Soya and... He almost tore the top of the container off as he quickly opened it and pulled out a small can.

"Pashtet!" he exclaimed with a smile. And, true to form, they had included a heavy amount of crackers and other things to enjoy them with. If it was one way to make friends here, it was with things like Churchkhela and Pashtet. The last few weeks of being home, he was denied his favorite snacks in favor of high protein and carbohydrates to supplement his more intensified training regimen before he was shipped off to Prestigious Bloodlines. But now - NOW he has his favorite snacks, and he didn't waste time to indulge in some of them for a minute. There was even packaged chak-chak, which was a packaged version of deep fried pasta hardened by the honey it was coated in.

But, after a can of pashtet with crackers, a few Pastila, a bit of Churchkhela, and a few other items, he was satisfied and decided that it was time to pack them all away. That basically meant back to business, and his jovial demeanor settled back into it's stoic mask before he continued to unpack. Books, magazines, massive amounts of school supplies, and even a mobile gaming system were unpacked and slid into the underhand compartments of his bed with his clothes, with the ruck being the last to go in, and he was done. They had included some decorations for his dorm, but he didn't feel like putting them up at the moment. They were things that reminded him of home - pictures of family, items for his desk, bedcovers and such should he choose to use them - etc..

For now, though, he still had a chance to explore the campus, and he only hoped that something like the situation with Garaenyx didn't happen as he headed out, locking the door with him after ensuring that he had everything on him that he wanted, including a nice pair of fingerless gloves that appeared far more than some kind of accessory.

They would be very useful should he have need of them, and he'd have to write his parents a thank-you letter for remembering to pack them when he had forgotten.

elextrified elextrified doneanddusted doneanddusted AI10100 AI10100

Michael Farrow-Salvaeus
horizontal-rule-2.png
Michael continued to work without stopping - even after Titania had so obviously silenced herself in defeat. Twice in a row was enough for his daily dose of teases, so he decided that silence was better than him continuing to talk and tease her despite the fact that she should be enjoying herself. They soon managed to take all of the clothing out of the luggage and she stopped. He still continued, however, as he felt the great need to organize it more. All these things had been haphazardly thrown into different piles that it was ridiculous! Or perhaps it was just because Michael was too much of a perfectionist to let it go so simply. That was when his master started to talk - and he listened with a small smile on his face.

He couldn't help but agree. While Titania has been cooped up in the estate, Michael has been allowed to roam free in certain days of training. But it was nothing like actually learning to be free. There was always an eye on him whenever he's trying to learn about the humans and their hunters, so he was never able to run free. But now, he was only with Titania and no one else to punish him when he did something wrong. Hearing Titania actually sound emotional made him quite happy. She's rarely like that - to show happiness like this. "You're right. It's a beautiful thing isn't it? To be allowed to do something like this, it's pretty much a blessing." Michael said with another nod. He placed a cloth pile into one of the closets.

But that was when she started to sob. It was simply tears, at first, which he didn't hear. He wasn't looking either. He brought a cloth pile to the cabinet when he heard it - he immediately dropped everything when he turned to see her. To say that Michael was startled, surprised, was an understatement. He stared at her for the longest of times as she kept on rambling - asking if she was a bad master - that she was a monster for being happy despite everything that has happened to Bethany. So everything has come crashing into her now huh? He knew it from earlier, that her mind was in turmoil. But he tried to not lead her back to the events of earlier. Not until she got over it.

Therein lies the problem. Michael didn't know how to handle this, so he looked at her and didn't move. There was one tense silence that blanketed the area. He clenched his fists and said, "Ah whatever." He walked over to her and then sat down beside her. He let out a sigh and then continued. "I... I don't think you're a bad master. I think I have a right to say that..." He said, brushing his fingers against the eyepatch that covered his left eye. "And you're not a monster." He then grabbed her by the shoulders and looked at her deep in the eyes. "You're a great person. And honestly, I can't blame you for being happy. This is something that you... that you never thought would happen. It's not everything you wanted, but it's something. It's okay to be happy."

He paused. Michael knew the feeling though - that bitter feeling that rested in his heart because he wasn't able to help Bethany even though he wanted to so badly. But he wasn't restricted by rules and regulations. "You didn't do anything because you knew what would happen if you do. Remember that they would probably kick you back into the estate for behaving like so. If you think you're a monster for being like that, then how do you think I feel? I could have done so much more without severe repercussions, you know? I should have jumped in to protect her. She's yours, and that means I have to protect her too. That's my job, and I didn't do anything! And yet here I am, the same as ever. It's not really all that unique to you - and it... I feel like it doesn't make you a terrible person already." There were no tears on Michael's side, only bitter understanding. His eye reflected everything that he felt. He didn't need to cry, or even scream. Because everything has already been laid bare.

He let his hands slip away from her shoulders and then leaned back - away from her. "Besides, that's in the past. Even if you are a horrible master, you can only become a better master than what you are now. So, I say chin up and keep walking forward. If it makes you feel any better, we could visit her you know? She is in the infirmary."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back