• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prestigious Bloodlines Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Anja Lechner-18-Partial Animal (Silver Fox)
She was running late to the school, her master and mentor...friend and guardian for her training...having been ill and unable to take her to the school so that he was forced to arrange a different ride for her through one the old druids that worked for him. She hadn't wanted to go, not with her master being sick but he'd insisted she needed to attend the school to learn, her training being the reason her father had reached out to him and the reason her parents had given consent for her to attend a school that was festering with other vampires of all walks of life and other creatures. The girl nearly fell out of the car in her rush to see the school, the druid raising his eyes to the girl and getting out to help the girl settle down. The elder man had been around for far longer than most humans had and it showed in the man's age but he knew about magic and had helped the child before when her master was away.

The druid handed the girl a box containing two pieces of jewelry with a mention that the girl's master wanted her to have them and not to open them until she had gotten to her room. The box contained a bracelet and necklace with master's symbol on it. Moving the girl aside, he reached in and pulled out a couple suitcases and the girl's bag, Anja slipping the box into her bag as she then shouldered it. Picking up her suitcase, she turned her gold-amber eyes that looked more amber with night's passing to her second friend but the druid shook his head, saying as soon as there was some form of visitation day, her master would be there. Getting back into the car, he backed up, turned around and then drove off. She hadn't been able to bring her cat as her master didn't remember if the students could have pets. Picking up her luggage, the creature that looked like a dog or a fox...really she was a silver fox looked around while trying to figure out where to go. It was now nightfall and the girl sniffed the air, the cold September air chilling the girl so she headed towards a splotch of red in the distance, not knowing it was the infirmary. Striding across the fields and other areas of the grounds at a brisk pace, Anja reached the building after twenty minutes of being dropped off at the school and dropping a suitcase, opened the door before dragging her suitcase behind her and stepped into the infirmary. She was met with marble flooring and a reception desk, chairs and some form of lounge area. The girl didn't see anybody manning the reception desk but she could see the building was large enough to house possible multiple wings and picked a direction, unknowingly heading towards the human wing. Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Artemis Lunala - Werepire
Having moved to her bed, settling on it in a seated position, back to the wall behind her and studying a book, Artemis startled a little when someone walked in the door. Looking up, she noted that this was probably her roommate. From what the Werepire remembered, Ellie was her name. And, by the look of it, she was a partial. Which was quite a relief, because Artemis was quite sure a werewolf would have known something was off about her from the start. At least maybe a partial wouldn't notice, and if they did they wouldn't be as bothered by it perhaps. Or maybe they would. Artemis didn't really talk to others, so she wouldn't really know.

Putting her book down, turning it upside down and resting it's open pages against her leg so it would stay on the appropriate page, she smiled slightly, though not enough to show her sharper teeth. Humming, she offered her hand out from where she sat, for a handshake, "Thank you. My name is Artemis. My wolf form is white, and I do like your wings. Vampire bat, was it?" She hummed, finding that fact a little ironic. Still, she answered the quick fire questions, and continued to watch the other, "I hope you don't mind me taking this side of the room. It was a random choice."
doneanddusted doneanddusted

Astiel Salvaeus - Vampire
Astiel always left out both his title, and his surname. Well, unless it was some form of formal social gathering. But he'd been human once, from a family he didn't like to think about. The fact that he was a Royal now didn't change the manners set into him, or the fact that he understood what it was like to be the lower one. His human father had certainly taught him that. So, knowing this other vampire wasn't a high ranking one didn't bother him. He just wanted to make a friend.

Smiling at her, he bowed his head, "It's a pleasure to meet you too."
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Astaroth 'Ash' Storm - Feeder
Smiling shyly at Kalean, Ash remained curled in her spot, still obediently obeying Athena's command to stay with the other. She'd been studying her new mark, and was very much pleased with it. She'd been born to serve a vampire, and now she'd found one. And Kalean, who she was hoping would be her friend. Peering at the pregnant feeder, she gave a tiny smile, "You okay?"
Cosmos Cosmos

"Y-Yeah!…. At least I think so?~…." she chuckled a little weakly, she'd rested a lot but was still little sore, mainly from her back with pregnancy if nothing else, glancing around but getting no sight of the female dhampire from before she bit her lip nervously before yanking the IV out of her arm and wincing a little, getting a band aid out of her bag and placing it over the mark, giving th small girl a reassuring smile and childish thumbs up once done, skidding off the table and resting a hand on hr stomach as the baby kicked, "Yeah, I know ya cheeky little thing, ya want more food huuh?~" she spoke to it almost teasingly, rubbing it a little and softly humming as she walked, giving a smile and gesture for the young girl to follow her as she sneaked out as best she could from the infirmary, which wasn't exactly easy being eight months pregnant, she had to get them both back to Athena.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Ash quickly stood when she realised what the other was doing. Not to stop her, since Ash was sure Kalean knew what was the best idea right now, but to help. She hovered nearby instead, offering her help if the other could need it. When motioned to follow, she did, like an obedient puppy, sticking close to the others side, worried that she might fall over. She wondered where they were going, but assumed Athena wouldn't mind if Kalean did as she thought was best. And Ash was only following Athenas instructions, to stay with Kalean.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos

Athena had walked towards the dormitories to find her room and begin to prepare for the year. She knew from her papers, that she would be staying with Evangeline. Athena had no idea how they became paired with each other, but she didn't care. Athena knew that she wasn't on the best terms with her father and that was what the two of them could agree upon. The girl's stomach grumbled as her baby caused her to become hungry again. Athena had to resist her urge this time or she feared she would harm Kalean's child. Yes she may have marked a new feeder, but she didn't want to cause harm to either of them.

Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Kalean continued to walk down the halls curiously, she may have only had very distant magister blood in her but her hand gently emitted a light glow as she closed her eyes and stopped, other hand holding that of Ash's as she mumbled something, it was a very basic tracking spell, she could only do it for Athena after years ofpraytice and only wen the girl was in the close surrounding area but after a moment she smiled, "This way, She's in her dorm room~" she replied with a light blush as she awkwardly giggled and rubbed the back of her neck, making her way there and gently knocking on the door.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Ash blinked in surprise as Kalean glowed a little, utterly confused for a long moment. Her grip on the others hand tightened anxiously, wondering what the glow was. But, before she could ask, it was gone, and the other seemed to know where Athena was. Weird. Some way of finding the vampire then. Following her new friend, and still holding onto the others hand, she bit her lip. Someone else could be in Athena's room with her. Still, Ash had to make sure Athena was fed, and she supposed that was what they were doing right now.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos

Silas didn’t startle as his roommate joined him in the room. Although he was quite surprised that the boy was back already, the sound of the key in the door had been enough of a warning for him that he was no longer going to be alone to continue rifling through the boy’s things. As if he hadn’t just gotten caught red handed, he simply straightened himself and turned his head in the direction of the voice, the entire thing a singular, fluid motion. He met the boy’s gaze, holding it intensely as a smile stretched across his lips, seemingly genuine despite the emotion not reaching his dull eyes. “Hello,” he greeted, his voice steady as he spoke. “Excuse me, I was just looking for something.” he explained, offering no further details as he stepped away from his roommate’s side of the room and returned to his own.
A loud scoff spilled past Rowen’s lips, his eyes glancing up in the boy’s direction for a quick moment before aggressively shooting back down to his lap. The man seemed callous, pretentious, but the way his fingers tensed and relaxed repeatedly around the binding of the sketchbook in his hands would tell anyone observant enough another story. “Nobility.” he mumbled, mostly to himself, testing out the word on his tongue. He didn’t buy it, not really, he’d been in more than enough situations to know that most people would feign importance just to try to shock him into submission. Though, just the idea of it was enough to make him question if playing nice this once would be in his favor. Disrespect was just a simple way to mask insecurities. Pushing that away with a swallow, Rowen shifted so that he was facing the top of his bed. “I was not drawing,” he firmly stated, lifting the pillow atop of his bed and shoving the book beneath it, “I was taking notes.” scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Athena puts a hand on her back for support as there was a knock on her door. "It is open come in," she calls and sits slowly on the bed. Her pregnancy was not as strenuous on her body, but it still caused her back to hurt a lot even though she wouldn't admit it. "Kalean, I thought I told you to rest," she sighs and rubs her eyes in slight annoyance.

Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Anja Lechner-18-Partial Animal (Silver Fox)
As Anja entered the infirmary she realized she had made a mistake as she saw a variety of beds with curtains around each of them, stark white walls despite the red granite building on the outside and white fluorescent and probably energy-saving lights. For some reason, she thought that with it being a school for vampires, there would be coffins and grave soil scattered everywhere with torches and candles making up the lighting. The girl would be forced to backtrack her steps, missing the other two occupants who had snuck out of the infirmary beside her as she looked around and tried to figure out where she was supposed to go. Maybe she should try the other building then? It was worth a shot and so she left without another word and headed back outside into the night, towards the other building and hoping this time she got the right one.

Taegel Denerus|18 Yrs|Dhamphir (Vampire Hunter in Training)-House Denerus
Taegel calmly watched the vampire as he tried to pretend he hadn't been rifling through the dhamphir's bags. "You ought to be careful where you put your fingers. Something might snap them off," said the Denerus hunter. It was all the warning the young man would give to his room mate before heading over to his bed and continuing to eat his treats he'd taken from the cafeteria...maybe he should have brought himself more chocolate. "How does the Malific House treat their newborn slaves?" he questioned out of boredom, a seemingly odd way to start a conversation. "Specifically those born of vampires and humans?"

Matavar Calnaeros-Levsea|18 Yrs-1 Yr Tuned|Sanguine/Psychic-House Levsea
Matavar sat down on his bed and pulled his feet up, turning on the mattress to watch his fellow student and room mate. "Note taking or art...there's no need to stop on my account. I'm actually surprised a vampire takes so much interest in school work and not how many women they can bed in one night," he said. "Or men if that catches your fancy," he added as an afterthought. Matavar was different, he wasn't born a vampire and still had that human trait about him...his house and the other two minor houses were different, he had never met someone from a major house before.

Last edited:
Sam: I bowed my head a little too.
"Thanks. I guess you know I'm new to the Salvaeus....." As much as my parents tried to teach me, This wasn't what they taught. Clan? Coven? Bloodline? "Group? Otherwise I'd probably know you better. What sorts of things do you like to do in your spare time?"
Francis: Great. Some people were staring at me as they passed. I followed the crowd a little bit until I reached a bathroom and entered it, leaning against the nearest wall.

“Odd, usually I’m the one that does the snapping.” Silas responded, not missing a beat. It wasn’t as if the boy were extremely over-confident by any means, but it was rare that something startled or even scared him, for that matter; he always had an answer for everything, his father always said- and the man wasn’t far from wrong. He walked to his side of the room and sat down on his bed, grabbing one of his pillows and setting it in his lap as he placed his elbows upon it and rested his face in his hands. The easy smile still remained on his lips, almost predatory, as he stared at his roommate. “Why?” he responded to the boy’s question, “Are you looking to become one? I hate to disappoint, but I’ve already acquired one.” he added, referring to the girl that he had met earlier while looking around the school’s campus, “Perhaps my brother would interest you? Rumor has it we look strikingly similar-- though, I have to say, he’s far less charming than I.” The words slid from his lips effortlessly, his tone quiet and calm though holding a slightly derisive note to it.
“You are nothing but a distraction.” Rowen spoke sharply in return, making it clear by his tone of voice that he didn’t want to acknowledge the subject any further; drawing or not drawing, it was obviously a subject that set the man on edge. He continued to face the top of his bed, head tilted away from his roommate for a few silent moments. For a moment, it almost seemed as if he were just going to ignore what had been said, but he then released a loud sigh and turned his head to face the boy, his violet eyes narrowed in annoyance. “What is it that you are implicating?” he demanded, clearly offended by the comment. Though he’d rather not say such things out loud, he personally had no interest in school. What he did have an interest in, however, was not being slaughtered by his rather well-versed and diplomatic father who had high expectations of his son. It was alarming how much of Rowen’s personality was based on this simple concept alone. “I did not come to an academy of commoners’ children in an attempt to bed them all in a night. I can do far better inside the walls of my own home.” he huffed. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Taegel Denerus|18 Yrs|Dhamphir (Vampire Hunter in Training)-House Denerus
"Ah...so you have enslaved a female who you'll breed and then enslave the child as well to your house then is that it? And...not just a female but..." the dhamphir inhaled the air..."a werewolf as well? Heh, that's interesting." Indeed it was, the dhamphir thought vampires hated werewolves so to enslave one for purposes of breeding and feeding off of...oh that would be highly entertaining to see the product of that forced relationship. Taegel smiled maliciously at the thought though he did feel some hint of sadness that the child would also be unwanted most likely and forced to suffer. As the other spoke, his smile only grew at the male offering him to his twin. "No thanks. If I want to be a slave, I can just go back home to my father and my unfortunate house that I have the displeasure of being part of," he said, his tone changing from pleasant to cold in an instant with the change in topic. A house that had killed his mother as far as the dhamphir was concerned...a house he would strive at nothing to eliminate off the face of the earth and take over from the ashes.

Matavar Calnaeros-Levsea|18 Yrs-1 Yr Tuned|Sanguine/Psychic-House Levsea
"Implying? That every male vampire my age I've had the displeasure of meeting, every pathetic human being that I've run with has only cared about certain things and the most important thing to high school boys is a good lay that they can pass around or brag about to their buddies," sneered Matavar. "So seeing someone who hasn't been born and isn't dead take an interest in their studies, cuts the norm of what males o...or rather my age are like," as he couldn't be sure this vampire wasn't really eighteen and just might look it, "is refreshing. But if you are going to bring something to the dorm, give me a heads up so I can make sure not to be here," he said.

Lady Titania Salvaeus
Titania continued to cry throughout her exchange with Micheal that was up until she felt him take a firm grip on her shoulders, the sheer surprise knocking her somewhat back into some sense of realisation where she sat, face to face with Micheal. Tears coming slowly to a halt her attention centred entirely on both he himself and what he had to say. For it wasn't all that often Micheal made physical contact, let alone shared his deepest thoughts.

Titania listened intently to what Micheal had to say offering even a small lapse of laughter as he stated that the room was 'something'. Her mind and emotions were quickly put to ease by the bodyguard and as he finished his peace and leaned away Titania let out a soft sigh and moved forward on her own accord, keeping direct eye contact as she did so. Once close to the bodyguard Titania reached her hand out toward him and let it rest in the centre of his chest before saying with a smile and in a soft tone "You know me so well Micheal.... but don't shift this blame upon yourself, without an order from me we both know how a confrontation with that scumbag would have resulted. You're a good man, always have been. I'll take into consideration everything you've just said and make the best of whatever's left in the day. That is so long as you do the same"

Titania shifted her hand upward and slowly moved to feel the eyepatch that, much like Bethany's, was crookedly adorned. With a small tilt of her head Titania smiled peacefully at the man and after a few seconds of contact, the eyepatch was again recentred and corrected. With a soft laugh escaping her lips Titania moved to take a stand, grabbing her Grimoire as she moved to the bedroom door, turning to speak to Micheal as she waited "Let's go see Bethany. She must be terrified of all the supernatural's walking around." With another soft sigh, Titania shook her head and pondered for a second before speaking again "Say Michael, both you and Bethany wear an eye patch, and of course, I know this but a question has only just occurred to me now. Do you think weird rumours will start to spread about myself an eyepatch kink of some sort? Surely not right? That's absurd"

AI10100 AI10100

Kalean nervously walked in but let out a slightly awkward giggle at the comment on resting, "I-I'm fine I was asleep for nearly two hours, that's more than enough~" she chuckled, it wasn't but it was at least enough to last her till tomorrow morning when she could sleep properly, the baby kicked a little also woken up by all the movement causing her to blush and rub her stomach a little gently.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Ellie
Pseudo-Vampire
sorry for the late reply, struggling to get motivation WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

The batgirl took that hand and shook it vigorously. She then flomped on to her own bed, throwing herself back so forcefully that it was a miracle the bed didn't break. "I don't really care about bed sides," Ellie said. "As long as we have beds. Did you see what happened outside? Did you get anything happening? I hardly even know who's what family." The girl laughed a bit, as if it was humorous. "Though, stuff like that shouldn't really matter, should it?" The girl sat up quickly and effortlessly, reaching below her bed to her bag. "So where'd you come from? What's your home like?" she asked, opening her bag and rummaging through it. "Well.... a werewolf pack, obviously. I guess if clans matter to vampires, than packs really matter to werewolves. Unless you're, like, from a bunch of humans. You know that's possible, right?" She found it! Shrimp chips! Oh, and pork blood. Ellie decided not to scare away her roommate yet. She opened the bag of shrimp chips and popped those things in her mouth. Damn, they were good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back