• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšŒπš›πš’πš™πšπš’πš˜πš—β€‚β€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šπš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ

Main
Here
mikail
mancio
liquid skies
https:///www.mika-mancio.com/close-your-eyes
name  mikail mancio
n. names  mika
age  twenty-two
gender  genderfluid, he/they
sexuality  bisexual
occupation  pet sitter

moodboard  x
theme  you and i

height  six feet, two inches
faceclaim  max barczak

headcanons
 + insists on never wanting to try drugs but he wants to impress gwen.
 + really likes painting his nails green, he thinks it suits his hair. will settle for gray too.
 + had started a band called 'junkie' during his sophomore year of high school, he still keeps in touch with his bandmates.
 + has a few stick-and-poke tattoos on their legs.
 + more of a dog person than a cat person.
 + used to think they were related to latvian royalty when they were a kid.
 + really bad at driving.
 + was diagnosed with general anxiety disorder recently.

history  mikail mancio is the adoptive son of ashton and zayden. he is thought to be of latvian or polish origin. the newly-weds had visited numerous orphanages around seattle and settled on a then five-year-old boy who had a first name and a birthdate. mikail, march sixth. his natural, lively aura had enchanted the two men who adopted him promptly and took him back to their home in upper northgate.

together, ashton and zayden owned a real estate agency and had a very stable and very happy middle-class life. they enrolled their son in prestigious elementary and middle schools, and abided by mikail’s wish to attend a high school in boston.

he was an excellent student, but a bit reserved with a skewed sense of justice. always wanting to be the hero, mikail fell into a depressive episode after finding out his parents had liquidated their business just before he graduated.

once he did, as valedictorian of course, he moved back to seattle and began working two jobs to help out his fathers downsize into a much smaller apartment located in the designated neighborhood for the poor. as a dog walker and editor for a local newspaper, mikail didn’t think he was going to attend university.

that was until an old professor from boston insisted on paying his tuition in full after finding out what happened to him. thus, mikail was accepted into the ballard polytechnic institute as a data science major. currently, the mancios plan on starting their own petsitting business.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
gwen
franzi
tear it apart
https:///www.gwen-franzi.com/violate-all-my-love
name  gwendolyn franzi
n. names  gwen, franz kafka
age  twenty-three
gender  cis female
sexuality  unsure
occupation  tattoo artist

moodboard  x
theme  #1 crush

height  five feet, nine inches
faceclaim  jane margolis from breaking bad

headcanons
 + really into grunge bands from the late nineties. even though it's been centuries since cassette tapes went out of style, she still collects them.
 + only smokes marlboro reds. most people find it weird how she doesn't use e-cigarettes.
 + her fish is named tobi after the drummer of bikini kill.
 + wants to visit italy some day. or what's left of it, that is.
 + some weird ass combination of jane lane and sam manson.
 + still doesn't have her multiplication table memorized.
 + would have wanted to become model instead of an engineer.
 + was called franz kafka during her school years as a play on her surname, it stuck.

history  gwen franzi, born gwendolyn anize franzi, spent her early in tacoma, washington. her father, clay franzi, was the supervisor of a logistics company. he met his first wife, blair, in high school and had two sons; braxton and rider. they divorced four years later and clay married gemma, his secretary who he was having an affair with. a few years after gwen's birth, he passed away from a mysterious illness.

gemma and her 3 year old daughter moved in with her parents; elijah and mae. the aging pair lived in the old, rundown neighborhood of cherry street. what was once a picturesque suburban cul-de-sac now contained decrepit homes and their low-class residents. gwen grew up playing outdoors and attending inadequate public schools.

she didn't like to talk, didn't get along with the people she did talk to, and preferred to play alone. even during her high school years, gwen simply sat by windows and dreamt of things no one knew of. though she wasn't the best in her schoolwork, she was granted a scholarship by the state and was permitted to attend ballard polytechnic institute. it had been renovated a few decades ago, now known as one of new seattle's best universities. there, she majored in biochemical engineering.

in her junior year, gwen had the unfortunate luck of being assigned a professor who pissed her off. tanya blaisdell of genetic engineering, a teacher who had meant well when she called gwen out for her distracting behavior and refusal to focus. out of spite, gwen had snuck into her classroom after hours in hopes that she'd find some embarrassing information on her work computer. instead, she found a government secret. the ruinous β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ near her unincorporated community was actually β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡, and beneath it, new seattle was planning on turning β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ into β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡.

she was expelled immediately by the administration once they found out what she had gotten up to. now out of education and money, and a newfound addiction to a street drug going around the slums of new seattle, gwen had no way to afford her bad habit. not only did gwen go so far as to sell her both of her lungs for mechanical ones, she even dabbled in sex work. she now suffers from chronic asthma due to her prosthetics and has to pay for her expensive government-created inhaler and her benzodiazepines. along with a close friend, gwen runs a tattoo parlor named elm street.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
TW // drugs and self-harm

louka
lavoie
50 blue vallium
https:///www.louka-lavoie.com/panic-room
name
louka lavoie
nickname
chalk
occupation
student, mechanic

"too dissociative to be cis, not dysphoric enough to be trans"
pronouns
he/him
orientation
demiromantic bisexual

height
6'0"
face claim
vinniehacker

moodboard
tw // blood, disturbing imagery, derealisation
playlist
x

history
⛧
parents were quΓ©bΓ©cois immigrants. his birth was their ticket into usa and nothing more
⛧
raised by his grandfather(?) found out later in life that his parents were french-canadian but he since he can't speak french, he's made an educated guess that he and the man who raised him aren't blood-related (not that it changes anything)
⛧
pretty decent childhood. spent christmas and other holidays with his grandmother(?) and her girlfriend. everyone in his neighbourhood treated him like their son so he was brought up knowing only love
⛧
started his teenage years socially anxious, spent them drowning in paranoia, ended with a permanent delusion disorder in his medical history
⛧
"i don't... feel human," "sometimes i feel like this body isn't mine," "i feel like everyone's hiding something from me. like all this is an elaborate scheme and i'm the only one left out" the community psychiatrist implicitly suggested he burn himself whenever he feels dissociative
⛧
that's how he ended up with a questionable smoking(?) addiction. questionable only because no one's ever seen him light one up before
⛧
only found out about his grandfather's medical debt after he passed away when louka was a couple months shy of 18. volunteered as a test subject for a clandestine project at a private hospital to pay the debt off. expected to come out as an amputee, instead lost one of his eyes and gained another ragged mudslide-brown scar overtop the notches of his spine
⛧
met a "mr smith" after waking up from his surgery. he claimed to be louka's parents' good friend. he questioned it at first but promptly dropped it when the stranger became his ticket to a scholarship at the ballard polytechnic institute, and then an invite to the labs behind the scene even if it was only once

headcanons
⛧
"do it for me. won't you do it for me?"
⛧
can't draw for shit. likes finger-painting abstract scenes
⛧
bad trips, bad trips, bad trips. hates lsd, still takes it because it makes them feel anxious. it's an addictive, parasitic relationship
⛧
extremely nihilistic when high
⛧
found a thale cress garden under an enclosed arch of some fallen buildings. so he grew some sunflowers too. spends most of his time there since it mitigates the nausea from his medication
⛧
ugly, bold swirly tattoos going all the way up from his right bicep to lower shoulder pad
⛧
found a one-eyed tabby cat loitering inside his workspace once and named him glinda. it was love at first sight
⛧
looks like he owns a heavy bike, actually rides around in a bicycle and doesn't own a license
⛧
strangely possessive, "be mine, be mine, be mine." hates sharing everything: his friends, how he tinkers with others prosthetics, the answers to the assignment due in an hour, etc
⛧
ghastly self-inflicted slashes on his side. it was during a manic episode after someone slipped double the usual dose of rave-narcotics in his drink
⛧
pretty much the memory of a goldfish when it comes to remembering small details about others (birthdays especially)
⛧
colourful energy drinks. every new can joins the stack tower in the corner of his workspace
⛧
ate white glue as a child
⛧
took the lyrics "i light the match to taste the heat" too literally once
⛧
cannot stand silence, needs white noise in the background
⛧
hates written exams. records uni lectures and makes very pretty, colourful notes on the weekend
⛧
notorious hoarder. collects business cards
⛧
loves fruit but only eats it with a toothpick and only if it's cut into neat cubes
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back