• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Prefixes

BoltBeam

Falling Into The Sky
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I have my character thread on this place, but when I made it, I did not realise there was a prefix just for it (as such it was made without a prefix). And try as I might, I can't seem to change it...

Is it even possible to add prefixes to an already made thread? I've been stressing about it for quite some time... (And by 'some time' I mean about half an hour.)

If you edit the first post of a thread, it should give you the option to edit the title as well, which will allow you to pick a prefix from there. Can you provide a link and I'll check to make sure?

Ah. We don't have prefixes in the Character Feedback section, so that's why it's not showing you any to choose from. ^33^ Working as intended, honest!

Well, I mean, it is logical to assume the prefixes in a forum are also in its subforum. But that's not the case here because we figured it was all characters in there anyway.

Ah, I suppose... I mean, I did at least tag it so it 'can' be found a 'tad' easier to a similar effect...

Welp. This was all on me for not reading and checking where everything was... Doy!

Thanks!

Well, as far as I'm aware, prefixes are used to categorise roleplays and into topics and genres therein. In other words - think of it like a sorting system. Or something like that.

I'm not sure I am fully able to help you, though. Sorry. :/

When you make a thread, prefix is a category that will make it easier to identify what the trhead is about.
Setting up prefix is located on the left of the field with Thread title.
They might be different depending in which subforum you're making a thread in. But if we talk about roleplays or recruiting, they are basically the genres of roleplay.

prefixes.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back