• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Predetermined Purpose (Sci-Fi Robot Roleplay) Interest Check

GolemGuy

Time Stands Still
PREDETERMINED PURPOSE

The City of Robots, Pantheon, California. 2243. The revolution of robotics began back in 2020, and since then, has skyrocketed. Numerous new ways of creation have been developed, and much more.
But, that's all the past. Where we are now, in Pantheon, has a different story.
The City of Robots was established in 2106 after the full discovery of Adaptive Artificial Intelligence or AAI, which grew to Artificial Intelligence developing into what can be described as an artificial free will. Of course with every discovery, comes repercussions. This development came to an era of protests for Robotic Rights. Protesters from across the world, US, Japan, the UK, Germany, Russia, and many more rang through the world that day.
Eventually, the demands were answered, and thus established Pantheon, the City of Robots, in California. The city itself consists fully of automatons, but with two distinct groups. The Olympians, and the Titans.
But, apart from that, in Pantheon, well, there have been some... recent developments.
You see, when you and the rest of your kind are contained in the same place for all your life, well, tensions can grow
The robot extremist group, Program Dues, began terrorism in the west, claiming to fight for more Robotic Rights, but in turn left a stain on the reputation of robots.
So, here we are now, a group of robots, meeting for a task.
What's the task? Well, that's for them to find out.

Hello and welcome to Predetermined Purpose! Now, I know you're wondering a few questions, like "What's an Olympian?" and "What's a Titan?" and "What are they doing?" Well, I must say, all those questions will be answered in due time. If you want to find answers to the first two questions, check out the Lore page at the links below. Apart from that, you for certain will be playing as a robot, although there are different restrictions based on the robot type you choose. You can also find the Character Sheet page at the links below.
With that out of the way, I’m curious to see what you wondrous and terrific creators are able to come up with!

And, before you make your character, please PM me it on RPN, so I can look through it and make sure that no misunderstanding was taken, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM them to me on RPN!

Main
Lore
Character Sheet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back