• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
thanks to the discovery of Quirks. All over the globe people were being born with absolutely extraordinary powers and abilities. This of course shook the world, no one knew what to think or how to react. For the government they had to think up how these Quirks would fit into current laws and guidelines. For the citezens though, they felt afraid. They were scared that people would use these Quirks for wicked purposes. Right now approximately 10% of the world's population had a Quirk.

One of these people was the young Richard Lockhart. But he was part of an even smaller subset of people with Quirks, he had a Quirk that he couldn't turn off. He had been born normal, but around 4 he had become a stone monster. As such his parents had hidden him away, knowing that society would hate him. Even now, thirteen years later, he couldn't go out without wearing an outfit that covered his whole body and even most of his face. Usually that wasn't a big deal, but right now he was trying to buy groceries and he was getting a lot of looks. It honestly was putting him off and worrying him.

I'm fact he was getting so nervous about his appearance that he wasn't properly looking where he was going and tripped. But when Richard got up his hat fell off, revealing his stony horned face. Immediately people began to scream. "Demon!" "Monster!" "Help! Call the police!" and other various screams of panic were called out. Richard tried to explain himself but people were running away from him, fear in their eyes. Richard saw people calling the police and knew he couldn't stick around. So, Richard ran away, making his way through the crowds. People around stood still, too afraid to chase him. But perhaps there were a few people out there will to take down this 'threat'

"New day new adventure right? wrong.... I didn't even want to get out of bed in the morning and yet here i am!" Seth sighed as he looked over his shoulder to glare at Merk. It was decided that they would go to the mall today to pick up some books and since Seth refused his shirt was tied to his brother's belt and was being pulled around the mall. An odd sight but Seth didn't care enough to untie it he just wanted to lie down and complain like any another rational person. "What are you looking for specifically anyway?" Seth asked as he struggled to keep his shoes on from being dragged across the floor, "we have enough books at..." Seth was immediately distracted by two instances the first was a small girl pointing at his left eye asking what was wrong with him as her mother shushed her and scurried away looking more scared then upset. The second was screaming about a monster/demon. "Now hold on a second I'm not that ugly am I?" Seth quickly got up and moved towards the noise forgetting his shirt was still tied to his brothers belt pulling it off. Completely unaware from this he sprinted shirtless through the mall...

"New day, new adventure right? Wrong.... I didn't even want to get out of bed in the morning and yet here I am!" as his brother looked at him he turned to him. "Well, if a certain someone didn't break into our neighbor's house when he thought they were being robbed. I wouldn't have to drag you around." he turned back to his search as onlookers either laughed or looked at them strange. "What are you looking for specifically anyway?" he sighed "I need to improve my understanding of the human body." he grabbed a book and began to flip through it. "We have enough books at..." Merk chuckled "No we do not. We need more I read all we have at home." hearing the little girl and seeing the reaction of the mother he got a bit upset, but understood. "Now hold on a second I'm not that ugly am I?" Merk laughed dissipating his anger. "I told you. People think I'm the handsome Twin." Feeling the chained Seth pull on his chain he quickly looked back seeing his brother running out the store he tossed the book back in place and ran after his brother. "Seth get back here!! I'm sorry!! it was a joke!!"

Kory didn’t know when her quirk had started to manifest. She reckoned it happened when she lived in Texas because she specifically remembered the graffiti on their living room wall telling her she was going to hell and that was kind of Texas’ MO. Moving out her mom’s childhood home had been the worst. After that, she’d moved from town to town and state to state as she learned to control her powers, or at least not cause an impromptu lightning storm, which in her case meant not using her powers at all.

That wasn’t possible since she’d been very volatile as a kid. She was always in trouble or places she shouldn’t have been and, especially in Texas where everyone and their grandma had a gun, her fight or flight response kicked in when she was caught and suddenly there was a giant scorch mark where she’d been standing. It didn’t take long for a witch hunt to form.

Thankfully, her parents didn’t mind moving every 5 or 6 months. They claimed it was good for her to ‘experience new cultures’ and ‘learn how to adapt to new situations’ but even as a child she thought they were bluffing to make her feel better. She realized how hard it had been on her parents when her mom burst out crying in her room late at night when she thought Kory was asleep because they were barely able to make the electricity bill and they had to move again. It was the first time she’d ever seen her mom cry and she hated it.

Ever since then, she always tried to be as self-sufficient as possible. She made sure she had good grades and lots of friends so her parents didn’t worry, she always did her homework on time so they didn’t have to nag her, and she got herself up and off to school so they could go straight to work instead of waking up at 6am and fumbling around with books and bus timetables.

Luckily, most of that was easy because the one thing that stayed the same between all schools was the sports teams and they came with a prepaid set of friends and resources. In her current school, which she’d been at for a month, she joined the soccer team, the swim team, and the track and field team. It was a lot, but she needed it to stop her from getting into difficult situations where she might end up using her quirk and having to move again. She felt good about this place though.

On that particular Saturday, she was walking around the local mall with the soccer team getting ice cream after a grueling practice. The coach, for some sadistic reason, decided to hold practice really early in the morning in the pouring rain so the team was sopping wet and practically falling asleep on the tables they’d usurped. She was brought to by a scream. She looked behind her to see someone running, but the screams didn’t belong to them, they belong to everyone standing around them. She stood up on her chair to get a better look and although she only saw it for a second, his face looked completely made of stone. Now the screaming made sense. She plopped back onto her chair as the rest of her team were trying to get a look at the commotion and counted herself lucky that her quirk wasn’t obvious.

“Where is it?” Aya was standing in line at the pharmacy. She had to be in perfect health otherwise it would come back. She didn’t want it back.

“Come on! My med kit isn’t complete without allergy medication!” She didn’t have allergies, but that didn’t mean she could have allergies. And if for some reason she was suddenly allergic to shellfish, she didn’t want to suddenly morph into that...thing.

“Calm yourself, Aya.” She whispered. “It’s just somewhere...”

Suddenly, she heard the sounds of people screaming. Why were they screaming? Were they under attack. Aya didn’t want to stick around.

And so, she ran off, not looking where she was going and heading straight into the path of the charging golem.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

Andromeda Romanos

Underneath the starry skies, red roses were such a beautiful sight. At night, the stars descended from the sky to gift them with showers of luminescence. From afar, one would think chunks of rubies had grown green thorny stems and sprouted from the ground. Gentle gusts of wind would sometimes steal petals from the patch of flowers, and the air was fresh enough to cure minor sickness. Every single night Andromeda would sit out on her porch and enjoy the garden, for however small it was—stopping at only about five inches wide—it was one of the most breathtaking things she had seen in her short lifetime. She wraps her arms around her body, moving her gaze from the roses to the sky just in time. It was only a brief. A twinkle and then nothing but darkness...

The sudden clamor of commotion snaps her out of it. A single red rose lies on the beige tile in front of the flower shop across from her, as a stout middle-aged woman in frumpy clothes starts in the direction where everyone seems to be running away from. "Edward! Edward! My son was over there! Has anyone seen my son?!" Frantic screams of shoppers immediately drown out the panic in the yells from the woman.

Andromeda takes a deep breath, shivers run through her entire body as she stands, the abrupt action makes the chair skid against the tile. It wasn't hard to put two and two together, this had to be some sort of threat. Bomb threat? Robbery? Even worse... a quirk scare? She wipes the start of tears away and breaks off into a sprint toward the situation, with not a second thought— or even a first for that matter.

Last edited:
  • Lucius N. Kaiser
  • Unknown abandoned factory

Lucius found himself at the place where he does most of his thinking, the old factory with its dusted windows and broken skylight, there is no real access point into the building besides the skylight due to the fact that all entrances are padlocked with thick stainless steel chains including the huge door at the front which would open vertically if the rusted iron stakes piercing through the grip handles were not there. He stood at the center with the sun going through the skylight as he lined up bottles of different makes.

He stood a few meters away from them while his right hand twitched and he cracked the top knuckle of his ring finger as he stomped he right foot and the bottles flew to nearly equal heights in the air. He points a finger gun toward the center of the arrangement, "bang..." a deadpan bang resounds coming from Lucius' mouth as bottles fly away from his position, with exception of the middle one which is reduced to shattered compressed glass. A second or two later the bottles hit the floor as shattered glass litters the old factory floor.

He walks toward a shard tosses it toward a dark corner where he heard a squeak. The glass shard whistles through the air as it approaches and skewers 3 rats before embedding itself in the cement walls splattering the walls with a nice color on its drab tones. this draws the denizens of the lands as small black figures scramble to find safety, Lucius picks out a particularly plump one and smiles a bit "Pop.", the poor rat explodes into a vibrant mess as the entrails boil and steam rises slowly into the air. "Disgusting, why is such filth present in my sight!".

He walks slowly back to the center and looks at the exposed sky. "Seems like it is about time to expand a bit" he takes a small hop as the air around him is displaced outward and he rises into what from the outside would look like an effortless jump. He lands softly on the roof and stares off into the distance where there seems to be some commotion. "Oh fortuna, what do you hold for me today?"

Last edited:
Exiting the food court with a bag in one hand, and a cookie in the other. The girl with unnaturally bright red hair munched on the large chocolate chip cookie she had just bought. Taking a satisfying bite out of it just as a scream echoed through the mall. The shout took her by surprise and she let out an "Eep!" Almost dropping her cookie in the process. She took a few steps forward and peered down to the source of the commotion. Spotting a stone golem-like figure running through the crowds. 'Cool! They are like something straight out of a fantasy book! That means they have a quirk! Just like me! Er. Not like me...' Nia thought to herself. Then in the panic, it seemed like a girl ran straight into the charging man! Golem... person thing!

"Oh crap!" Nia was quick to rush over to the blonde girl and stone man. Crouching down beside the girl she offered a smile. "Are you alright? That looked like it hurt!" she sounded concerned, despite her smile, and offered the girl a hand up.
GhastlySquash GhastlySquash DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

A blonde haired boy was flying above the crowds as they ran below him out of the way. "Huh...I wonder what they're so frightened about...what could be more dangerous than something like me?" He asked, laughing a little as he rubbed his arm. Jay's laughter quickly died down when he saw the golem. So, it's that thing, huh? I guess I'll have to defend it for my sake....and the people without these quirks. He thought as he looked at his Dragon Tooth necklace, grinning a little though it looked like a madman. Soon, he hovering over to the girl and the stone man though he refrained from speaking to them as he wanted to see what would happen.

(Responding to: Duke of Doge Duke of Doge )

Mamoru had decided to go to the mall that day with one of the orphans he was taking care of. "Can we go to the toy store!" A bright curly haired girl named Aki asked, a bright smile on her face as she held onto the end of the scarf he always wore. "Maybe if your good." He replied, glancing over his shoulder to see her. The girls bright brown eyes seemed to sparkle since he hadn't said no. The only reason he had decided to come to the mall was because it was close to his house. While they walked he nervously tugged at his sleeves, every since he had manifested his quirk he was extra cautious and nervous.

He was about to enter a store when he heard a scream, which caused him to scream and produce a small burst of bubbles. Luckily no one noticed them and he made them disappear quickly. "what is that?" Aki questioned, pointing into the crowd. The screaming of others continued but didn't scare either of them anymore. The brunette shook his head, "How about we-" Before he could finish Aki had decided to run into the crowd. "Aki!" He called out, chasing after her and muttering sorry's as he made his way to her.

Mamoru ended up finding her at the front of the crowd, he was quick to put his hand on her shoulder but forgot about scolding her when he saw Richard. "Oh my.." He muttered, raising his hand to cover his mouth as his eye widened.
Interactions: No one

Although Ren saw the crowds of people running away from something or someone, he kept walking through the commotion. He wasn’t going to be dissuaded from his business at the mall today. Today is the last day to buy that limited time special chocolate cake at the mall bakery, and he couldn’t miss that.

However, within the crowd of people he saw someone that looked more frantic than the rest. A women yelling for her child, jumping from person to person, though they didn’t seem very concerned, they appeared to fear more for their own safety than the safety of this stranger’s child. Before he knew it, the woman was in front of Ren as well.

“Have you seen my child anywhere?!” She screamed, panicked. She stared him deep in his eyes. “No, I’m sorry I haven’t.” He turned his eyes away from her, but it was too late. She looked over to the side, “Wait, Edward! Is that you?” She yelled into the distance. There was no one there, but she started to run in that direction. “Oh no, she left before I could dispel the Illusion, I hope she notices it.” He continued forward towards his destination, now with a small feeling of guilt.

Circe Circe

'No no no!' Richard thought to himself as he ran, 'not again. Every time i think I can be normal....this happens' He looked back at the screaming crowds, it truly had became a panic. If anyone came across it now they might think it was a terrorist attack or something, not just some guy with a hideous quirk. Cause that's what he was....a hideous disgusting monster.

Once again he wasn't looking where he was going and stumbled into a young woman. Of course it wasn't a surprise, given his size, that she was the one to fall to the ground. But luckily another girl was there to help her up. But for a moment Richard stopped and watched them, making sure that the girl he had run into wasn't hurt. Once he was sure of this he spoke softly, his voice...surprisingly unmonster like, "I'm sorry,"

Richard then carefully moved passed the two woman before running off again. But as he ran he had failed to notice two things. Firstly he failed to notice the young man who had also been watching them. Secondly, he failed to notice that in his scuffle a key had dropped out of his pocket. The key was to a large storage unit that was located in the slums. There was no sure way to know if that's where Richard was going, but if someone did want to find him that's where could start their search.

GhastlySquash GhastlySquash Duke of Doge Duke of Doge RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard

Last edited:
"Oh my jebus what has been happening here" Seth ran as he saw hordes of screaming people. He took a minute to look around and go against the current of people, while he ran words about a stone demon reached his ears, 'Another Quirk user? Sweet more people to make friends with. i hope the cops haven't gotten to him...' Seth eventually arrived on scene with two women and presumably the large stone man who was running off into the distance, "Wait no come back! Shoot...uhhhhhh...." He sighed as he looked at the two girls, "I apologize in advance but i need to diffuse the situation, just please....bear with me" upon saying this Seth placed his hand over his left eye, "Dark Nebula" he said to himself as he took a deep breath in through his nose and out his mouth but instead of just air a dark cloud began to form around his body. His entire body followed almost as if it was leaking black smoke. The smoke eventually enveloped the area around him and the two females. From the outside with the crowd gathered around it looked just like black smoke too dense to see anything inside, but from where Seth was standing everything was clearly lit with a symphony of stars. He sighed as he looked over at the two girls, "If you follow the stars it will take you to the emergency exit from here once you two are gone i can make the smoke disappear, once people realize there is no longer anyone here they might just go back to whatever they were doing" he sat down on the floor and just stared up at the stars, "Don't worry about Stone man, I'll take of it" he said with a soft smile.

Interactions: underuninterested underuninterested RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Duke of Doge Duke of Doge GhastlySquash GhastlySquash LightOut LightOut Circe Circe Cid395 Cid395 Bellatsakha Bellatsakha (I think that's everyone close enough to see it)

Andromeda Romanos

Slowing into a walk once getting closer to the place of conflict, Andromeda leans against a wall with her hands resting inside of blue jean cotton pockets and watching from a distance, although she is close enough to be seen. She wouldn't say she was hiding. Similar to the boy flying above them, who she silently admonishes for being so reckless with a quirk. Who in their right mind would go around showcasing those things as if they were natural? As if, people accept the idea of different.

There were few people gathered around, which strikes her as odd. Many others had charged toward the nearest exit which was in the opposite direction. Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw something that she had never seen before and then she realizes that she did, in fact, see what she originally thought. Bringing her attention away from the boy in flight was someone hurrying past her, in such a rush she felt the wind from his swift movement. A man. Andromeda would have blinked or rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, if not for fear she would miss him. It was a man who's flesh had been replaced with stone, his face expressionless and hard, unable to be anything else because of his specific carvings. Another quirked—as she liked to refer to herself and others as. Before today, she had never seen a physical quirk such as this one in her lifetime.

Unaware her mouth was agape, she closes it and then parts her lips again. "You—" Andromeda begins as the key hits the floor with a small clink, "—dropped this," she mutters in vain, as the stone man had already vanished. Shaking her head, Andromeda bends down, reaching out to touch the silver key roughly the size of half a thumb.

It was simultaneous with the activation of a quirk, as stars spread throughout the entire mall, her inner world is filled with them. A force unknown throws her head backward, her grip on the key tightening. Her eyes blacken, appearing as if thick ink has begun to boil and spill over her bottom eyelashes. Tiny speckles of white stars shimmer into existence inside eyes which have become voids, each trying to break through and emitting its own diminutive light.

Andromeda is in the present and she is not in the present. Fog thick enough to withstand knives envelops her, the whispers from the black, cloudless sky above finds its way to her eardrums. She closes her eyes within her inner world, clasping her hands over her ears in feeble attempts to prevent a natural sense from functioning. The whispers grow louder, almost chaotic, slowly warping into a cacophony of high-frequency ringing. "Please," she mutters, in her inner world and in reality. "Please. Please. Please. Please. Please."

With her pleads, silence falls over her. In her inner world, Andromeda opens her eyes and takes a cautious step away from the stone man standing in front of her. Seeing him clearly now, she realizes that he closely resembles a gargoyle. The stone man gives several reassuring nods before atomizing into stars.

Gasping, Andromeda lifts her head as if she has just been saved from drowning. Her breaths are uneven, the black drains from her eyeballs and her fist is now tight around the key.

To others, approximately a few minutes have passed, but to her, it has been twenty.

Last edited:
  • Lucius N. Kaiser
  • Arriving at The Mall
Lucius arrives toward the epicenter of commotion driven by the fear and panic, people seem to be screaming at the top of their lungs for the names of their loved ones. He caught of glimpse of a stone man as he ran considerably faster than a normal person's top speed, as a matter of fact, Lucius highly doubted that a human at peak performance would ever be able to catch him and furthermore; he highly doubted that those robust wings that trailed behind him were just for decoration. Lucius stepped further into the crowd when the stampede of was suddenly jostled into a more cacophonous stream focused on getting out. He saw a pitch-black cloud of what seemed like abyssal ink. "What is this, a terrorist attack?" Lucius reasonably came to this conclusion, due to the fact that although "quirk holders" were in the grand minority of the overall populace; people who were in a bad situation or horrible state of minds tended to misuse their ability to amass wealth or get back at people who they thought wronged them or at times even thought they transcended humanity. Actually, to be completely transparent, Lucius had it seeded in his brain that he was of the latter.

With this in mind, the inferior "muggle" masses needed a way to get these situations under control, and that came in the form of the "Anomaly Subjugation Force" (ASF). They were without a thought on their way here; considering how saturated this place is with people, it was akin to calling the SWAT team in public shooting situations in the old world.

Lucius was beginning to be annoyed with the inferior specimen groups rubbing up on him, he raised his passive vectors a bit more. People who were now running full speed at him seem to be led sideways around him, sort of stumbling as they caught themselves and continued. Those more unfortunate were the ones who had frontal collisions with him and were send stumbling back in the crowd's core or in extreme cases being launched just slightly over Lucius' head. This visual brought to mind the sight of a marlin breaking apart the water in front of it with its sharp nose allowing to move unhindered in the ocean.

It was then that heard it, a loud dull crack resounded and echoed through the place. A civilian was wounded as a small hole was now in his arm and the projectile bounded off of Lucius' field but not enough to deflect it fully. He was caught unaware and was grazed on his left arm. Lucius looked upwards and saw a man in fully plated kevlar with the letters "A.S.F" clearly displaced on his chest. " You know I heard that you people would do anything to get rid of 'anomalies', but firing at a suspect in a crowded place...You people have less love for your own than I do." Lucius upped the intensity on his passive vectors to deal with the newly discovered threat. The vector intensity opened the crowd around him to give him a perfect circle with him at the origin of about 2 meters. The man reached his earpiece "Tango spotted, and confirmed requesting backup at my location". It seemed he was part of the scouting force and as such moved solo while painting targets. Lucius stepped forward a bit while his right hand twitched and he cracked the top knuckle of his ring finger. He stomped his right foot and attempted to fling the man like a ragdoll. To his surprise, the man was only raised up about a meter before landing heavily on his knees regaining balance and retaliating with a burst of bullets that ricochet wildly 2 meters away from Lucius. " You know you are quite the heavy bastard, must be all that gear..." He stepped closer and readjusted calculations once more; except this time he pointed a finger at him "Bang" this monotone sounding word came from Lucius and sent him rolling backward. " Bang, bang, bang" He got closer with every vector shot, which were coming out so consistently due to no external variables and it was just a repeated calculation. The man was sent rolling to a wall were was sunk deeper with every "Bang" until passing out. "I'll spare you time, but don't count on it again" Lucius Dug his heel into the unconscious man's visor while grinding it side to side. He figured he'd best get out of here as this would definitely be seen as aggression toward the law even if it was in self-defense.

Lucius remembered the direction the stone man was running and decided that perhaps meeting him bring about more interesting events. He compressed his vectors around his body and began sprinting in that direction in a zig-zag manner with short burst of great speed.

Aya screamed as she fell down, feeling the stone slam into her side as she laid there.

For a second, everything was red. Her vision was cloudy and she felt the sudden urge to release it.

“No...” She muttered. She wasn’t going to. As another girl came to her aid, Aya managed to flash a weak smile.

“I’m okay...silly me you know...” she grabbed her resume paper. Before she could react, they were suddenly enveloped in an array of stars. "Wha-what?"

A boy was suddenly next to them and he gave them a reassuring smile, promising to take care of the beast.

"I-I..." But as he left, Aya decided to take his advice for the exit. "Come on, we should go before that thing comes back?"

"Y-yeah. We probably should! Things seem to be getting out of control! Let's go!" Nia helped Aya stand, then followed the stars. What a weird thing to be doing. It seemed like a bunch of quirks were just being brazenly shown off to the public! That wasn't something you can do! There are laws and stuff in effect. Er. They are going to be in effect. Once they pass. But still! Quirks just freak people out! And hearing all this screaming and stuff made Nia panic! 'People were in danger, right? Shouldn't the police be arriving!? Why am I in the star tunnel!?' The Telepath thought to herself, struggling for a moment to keep her own quirk under control so she didn't get a flood of thoughts and panic. No time for that now! 'Just get outta the mall! It's just me, this girl, and stone guy! In this star tunnel thing!'

Merk began to worry as he heard gunshots "You better not have run into that trouble." as he turned the corner. He saw the ASF soldier in a wall the crowed scattered injured civvies and a man putting a foot to the ASF soldier face. "Of course he's part of the trouble." Merk saw what he knew was Dark Nebula. He gritted his teeth, knowing if he ran straight he hit the center where his brother would be. With not a second thought, he quickly ran in the Dark Nebula. "SETH where are you!" he continued to run. Tripping over his brother, landing on his back. "Dammit Seth.. what did you do this time."

Richard didn't bother looking behind him as he ran out of the mall, completely missing the sudden growth of starry darkness that was behind him. But he knew he would run as fast if he was looking behind him, and he needed to get out of there before the ASF caught up to him. Richard had heard rumours of what they do with quirk holders. And those were guys with regular appearances, God knows what they'd to to him.

Luckily the mall was too far away from the slums, where he lived, so he got there in no time thanks to his heightened speed. He breathed a sigh of relief knowing that it was unlikely he'd be followed here. The slums was a section of the city unofficial reserved for the really poor and homeless. But in recent years it had also become a haven for those few who had quirks. The people in the Slums knew what it was like to feel judged by society, so they didn't hate the quirk holders...as much. Of course that fear was still there, but it didn't lead to aggression.

Richard eventually got to his home, a small storage unit that was barely the size of a garage. It was small and dingy, but it was what he could afford. He reached into his pocked to unlock the front door when his eyes widened. "Crap, I dropped them at the mall," he sighed as he turned and sat down, his back leaning against the door. "No doubt and ASF unit found it and is on their way here now," Richard said softly as a cat walked towards him. Richard smiled and gently pat it, "At least you don't judge me Patches" he chuckled as he waited for someone to, inevitably, come looking for him.

(Interaction: no one. But tagging RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard so he's up to date on what happening)

"Woah that's so cool!" Aki's mouth was wide as her eyes were full of interest. "Hush Aki." Mamoru scolded, still looking at where the stone man had been. Once the cloud of nothingness that had formed, his eyes followed the smoke-like substance and saw that it covered one of the exits. "That must be where they are leaving." He quietly told himself. He lightly tugged Aki in order for her to follow him as he started to slip out of the crowd as inconspicuous as possible. Once he was mostly out of the crowd he picked up the pace until he was at the closest exit to the one that was covered. "What are we doing?" He gave her a smile, "We are just going to see if that man is alright." Mamoru barely saw where he had gone. Having easily picked up Aki in order to just barely follow Richard. Near the end, he had lost the other but was able to guess where he went due to his appearance.
It made him sad as he made his way to the slums, he began to wander through them. Setting Aki down but making sure to hold her hand so the seven-year-old didn't run away.
Interactions: DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 (Huehue Imma find ya)

"Y-yeah. We probably should! Things seem to be getting out of control! Let's go!" Nia helped Aya stand, then followed the stars. What a weird thing to be doing. It seemed like a bunch of quirks were just being brazenly shown off to the public! That wasn't something you can do! There are laws and stuff in effect. Er. They are going to be in effect. Once they pass. But still! Quirks just freak people out! And hearing all this screaming and stuff made Nia panic! 'People were in danger, right? Shouldn't the police be arriving!? Why am I in the star tunnel!?' The Telepath thought to herself, struggling for a moment to keep her own quirk under control so she didn't get a flood of thoughts and panic. No time for that now! 'Just get outta the mall! It's just me, this girl, and stone guy! In this star tunnel thing!'

She agreed with the girl. As soon as it cleared, she immediately headed for the exit. If she’d known the mall was gonna be filled with danger, she would have never applied here to be a mascot. In Aya’s case, being a mascot was one of the most protected jobs she had. She could withstand any form of damage and never be hurt or threatened.

At least, that was her primary research.

“Thanks, uh stranger.” She doubted this girl was bad. If anything, she seemed very similar to her. Paranoid and rightfully freaked out.

“I’m Aya.” She stated. “Just in case I die tell the police my name so they can contact my family.” In a world of danger, she had to be sure she wouldn’t be some corpse in a lab or worse...risen as a zombie! That would be horrible. She wanted to be cremated.

Currently, the main roads were being blocked by what were possibly police cars. Aya didn’t need to tangle with those. They could have scanners. But where could she go?

“I uh...have a deep fear of cops is there anywhere else we can go to get to the park?” She feared the answer was probably the Slums.

She agreed with the girl. As soon as it cleared, she immediately headed for the exit. If she’d known the mall was gonna be filled with danger, she would have never applied here to be a mascot. In Aya’s case, being a mascot was one of the most protected jobs she had. She could withstand any form of damage and never be hurt or threatened.

At least, that was her primary research.

“Thanks, uh stranger.” She doubted this girl was bad. If anything, she seemed very similar to her. Paranoid and rightfully freaked out.

“I’m Aya.” She stated. “Just in case I die tell the police my name so they can contact my family.” In a world of danger, she had to be sure she wouldn’t be some corpse in a lab or worse...risen as a zombie! That would be horrible. She wanted to be cremated.

Currently, the main roads were being blocked by what were possibly police cars. Aya didn’t need to tangle with those. They could have scanners. But where could she go?

“I uh...have a deep fear of cops is there anywhere else we can go to get to the park?” She feared the answer was probably the Slums.
"I'm Nia. Nia Davion." she smiled a bit at the introduction. "And don't worry! No one is dying today! Not on my watch!" she said, determined to get out. She paused and looked to the girl with a confused expression. "Why avoid cops? Just walk though. It's their job to get us out, and it's the fastest. C'mon. I'll do the talking." she nodded with her head towards the police cars, signaling for Aya to follow. "Also. I don't know any other way out. Unless we jump the fence of the parking lot." Nia explained. She wasn't sure why Aya was afraid of cops. Was she wanted? Was she supposed to be under house arrest? Did she just not like cops?

"Dammit Seth.. what did you do this time." Merk sighed as he looked over at Seth who was just sitting on the ground, "Perfect!" Seth exclaimed, "You are just in time for the rest of this plan. Remember the chemical we made to put our siblings to bed?" Merk quickly prodded and looked over his brother making sure he was okay. Merk sighed "You sure you want to do that?" looking around, "we could run? plus the injured civilians they'll just blame it on us." Merk stated. Seth smiled and started to pull some of the cosmic dust to him, "Nonsense, They can't blame of is they think of this all as a dream." He started pushing it towards his brother, "Now Absorb the cosmic dust and drug this crowd so we can go back home" He laughed as a portion of the nebulae was directed to his brother.
(Since we have allot of inter communication we distribute our posts in-between the two of us)

Merk took a deep breath glaring at his brother "If i wake up and you're on my computer i will drag you to two book stores." he began to make his body nearly weightless as he consumed the cosmic dust turning it into Melatonin redistributing the gas out through his pores. Merk slowly drifted to sleep due to the gas. "Welp ladies in gentleman it's been a wonderful show but we must be hitting the good old dusty trail" Seth remarked as he picked up his now weightless brother and quickly ran for the exit. It wasn't long before he noticed the cops watching the area as he ran by. He ran by the paramedics hearing a few shouts about the body he was carrying, "ITS OKAY! He's my twin" he said as he continued back home to the slums.

I walk along the sidewalk of the slums, head down, earbuds in, listening to depressing music. Everything within a 2 block radius of me is raining.

"I walk a lonely road. The only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes. But it's home to me, and I walk alone!" I sing, not notcing the guy carrying another guy, tht is, until I slam into him,sending myself sprawling, my phone and earbuds going clattering about 2 feet away.

"Sorry!" I say to the guy I hit, winded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back