Prank call the person above you

Hi...............................................................................

I wasted three seconds of your life by talking to you

...................................................Than- *hangs up*

S SteveSteve *ring* *ring*

This is the CIA. We found disturbing content on your computer while searching for signs of terrorism.

We just anted to make you aware you're a sick bastards.

Goodbye.

*Hangs up*

*Ring* *Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello? Hey, this is Rachael of the Shire, I don't know how I did it but I just killed the Adeptus Arbiter in my pantry and I need help hiding the body. Can you help me dig the hole while I plant potatoes over it? Oh my, wrong number. So sorry."

*Hangs up*

Hey. Your cow's in my garden. Come get her.

What? You don't have a cow?

Funny coincidence. I don't have a garden.

*click*

-Ring-a-linga-ding-

Ah hello! Sorry to bother you but I do believe I found your ship, that thing floating in the water behind you?

There's not a boat there? Oh right! Enjoy the baby Kracken!

-Phone static-

*RING* hello this is mel, you left your keys in your hotel room last night, i think someone snuck in and ate the chips, bye

*ring*
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

*ring*
We're not strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guys. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand,

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN. NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back