• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Praetors: Legends' Origins [Cast]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

koala

[div class=base] [div class=cover] [div class=title]PRAETORS[/div] [div class=sub]Legends' Origins[/div] [div class=cool] [div class=contentbox][div class=content][div class=left][div class=header]CREATION NOTES[/div] > The youngest Praetors were 17 when they were recruited. This means they were 22 when they were put on ice. > I'm mostly looking at who you are as a writer, how much thought you've put into your character, and if I can trust you as a roleplayer to not let my roleplay die. > I prefer quality of quantity. > A writing sample would be nice, but it's not required. I definitely give more thought to those that provide one though. > Primary weapons are a must. They can compact and come from your wrist watch/bracelet. > Images would be nice. No anime ones though. (EX1, EX2, EX3) -> Include one of your character with and without their armor. > Honestly, any art is ok as long as it's not anime. > Due date: Wednesday, August 28th[/div] [div class=right][div class=header]CHARACTER SHEET[/div] NAME: AGE: 22-40 GENDER: ROLE: HEIGHT: HAIR: EYES: DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: PRIMARY WEAPON: FORMER OCCUPATION: PERSONALITY: You can go into detail or be very vague if you'd like. I don't care. BACKGROUND: This is optional. Your character's background can always be revealed in-character. OTHER: You're free to add any other stuff.[/div] [div class=left][div class=header]CAST[/div] Leader - Roxana Marie Alba [Played by koala koala ] Tank - Arto Brooks [Played by Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ] & Dmitri Arkadeyevich Strelnikov [Played by TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple ] You handle a lot of the big guns. You’re often on the frontlines, but you’re also the cavalry at times too. Medic - Faye Angorika [Played by LiviathRose LiviathRose ] You help your team and those around you. You’re typically on the frontlines. Technician - Jennifer Rodrigues Tanegashima [Played by SilverbackActual SilverbackActual ] You can fix a lot of things. Self-explanatory. Support - Justine Rizaline Valerio [Played by AI10100 AI10100 ] You’re the overwatch but that doesn’t mean you’re not on the field either. [/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=bottom]click the image[/div] [class=base] height: 500px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 750px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=cover] height: 500px; width: 750px; margin: auto; position: relative; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uhG4A6R.jpg); background-size: cover; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/YmqJO4E.png), auto; [/class] [class=title] width: 750px; font-size: 50px; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #FFF; text-align: center; position: absolute; margin-top: 180px; letter-spacing: 8px; [/class] [class=sub] color: #ED947A; text-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #ED947A; width: 750px; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; margin-top: 250px; letter-spacing: 2px; position: absolute; [/class] [class=cool] height: 500px; width: 750px; background: white; display: none; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/YmqJO4E.png), auto; [/class] [script class=cover on=click] slideToggle 800 cool hide title hide sub[/script] [class=contentbox] height: 500px; width: 750px; overflow: hidden; background: white; [/class] [class=content] height: 500px; width: 765px; color: black; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial; overflow-y: scroll; padding: 5px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=header] font-size: 22px; color: white; text-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #FFF; letter-space: 2px; background: black; height: 30px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; [/class] [class=left] border-left: 3px solid black; [/class] [class=right] border-right: 3px solid black; [/class] [class=bottom] font-size: 10px; text-align: center; [/class]

Last edited:
Roxana Alba
[div class=container][div class=row] [div class=left][div class=box][div class=boxscroll1][div class=boxscroll2] CODENAME: Leo AGE: 32 GENDER: Female ORIENTATION: Demisexual NATIONALITY: Spanish[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=mid][div class=title]Roxana Alba[/div] [div class=subtitle]The Leader[/div] [div class=midbox][div class=content][div class=contentscroll1][div class=contentscroll2][div class=header]STATS & SKILLS[/div]
Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma
Ranged Combat
Physical Combat
Leadership
Survival
Strategy
Technical
[div class=header]PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE[/div] Multiple screens were conducted to determine Roxana's psychological state and overall profile. Scientists were able to pinpoint high ratings in the desire to persevere and survive, regardless of how dire the situation may be. During VR analysis, Roxana showed minor raises in heart rate but her actions and behaviors appeared to be calculated and not spontaneous. During physical exercises with fellow Praetors, her natural leadership skills were recognized. People listened to her and there were few that were against the suggestions she made. In summary, Roxana is a good candidate to becoming a leader. She puts the safety of others before her own and always thinks before acting. [div class=header]BACKGROUND[/div] Everyone knows she had a husband at one point and that she was a mechanic. Everything else will be revealed gradually. [div class=header]RELATIONSHIPS[/div] ARTO BROOKS - FAYE ANGORIKA - JUSTINE VALERO - They’re acquainted due to two environmental survival exercises: one being in the Sahara Desert and the other in the snowy mountains of Tibet. Justine behaves much like a younger sibling to Roxana, though she’d never say so aloud. Their relationship is an unspoken one. [div class=header]OTHER[/div] FORMER OCCUPATION: Galician gang advisor and car mechanic RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Widowed PRIMARY WEAPON: Any type of battle rifle or semi-automatic weapon. She prefers the BR115 due to its two-round bursts and 2x scope. It unfortunately has high recoil but that's not a problem for her.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=right][div class=box][div class=boxscroll1][div class=boxscroll2] HEIGHT: 5'7" HAIR: Blonde EYES: Blue OTHER: No armor tail; leader patch on armor[/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [class=container] min-width: 300px; max-width: 800px; min-height: 395px; margin: auto; background: white; [/class] [class=row] display: flex; flex-direction: row; [/class] [class=left] width: 205px; height: 300px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fd/0a/11/fd0a111407340ccbeac15be66597cf89.jpg); background-size: cover; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/9894.png), auto; [/class] [class=mid] width: 380px; height: 300px; background: black; margin-left: 5px; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/9894.png), auto; [/class] [class=right] width: 205px; height: 300px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ac/f7/24/acf72441b59734cdee248bfb05b92756.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-left: 5px; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/9894.png), auto; [/class] [class name=box state=hover] opacity: .8; [/class] [class=box] background: black; color: white; opacity: 0; max-width: 195px; height: 290px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 5px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; transition-duration: 1s; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=boxscroll1] height: 290px; width: 215px; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=boxscroll2] margin-right: 15px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=midbox] height: 300px; width: 380px; background: white; display: none; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/9894.png), auto; [/class] [script class=mid on=click] slideToggle 800 midbox hide title hide subtitle [/script] [class=content] height: 300px; width: 380px; color: black; font-size: 12px; font-family: Arial; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=contentscroll1] height: 300px; width: 400px; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=contentscroll2] margin-right: 15px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=title] color: white; font-size: 30px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #FFF; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-top: 95px; [/class] [class=subtitle] font-size: 25px; color: #0764A7; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #0764A7; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=header] background: black; color: white; letter-spacing: 2px; width: 100%; height: 30px; font-size: 18px; top: 0px; position: sticky; margin-top: -10px; padding-left: 5px; [/class]

Last edited:
Faye Angorika
[div class=fyuriwrapper]
[div class=left][div class=charaimg]
latest
[div class=header] Identification[/div][div class=text]Code Name: Cora
Role: Medic

[/div][div class=header] Stats[/div]
Strength

Dexterity

Constitution

Intelligence

Wisdom

Charisma

[div class=header] Skills[/div]
Physical Combat

Firearm Combat

Medical

Strategy

Communication

Technical

[div class=header]Praetor Armor[/div]1566321629781.png

[div class=header]Theme Music[/div][/div]
[div class=header2] Faye Angorika
[div class=text]Age: 34

Sexuality: Heterosexual

[/div]
[div class=header2] Psychological Profile[/div][div class=text]On Feburary 2nd, 2090 a Psychological Examination was conducted on Faye Angorika to determine her traits and intellect. Using the Myers-Briggs* system, Faye Angorika was listed as an "ISTJ"* after answering four questions and conducting three tests. Ms. Angorika has proven to be highly responsible, analytical, realistic, and systematic. She has also proven to be moderatly sincere and reserved. Upon further testing, Ms. Angorika was seen as hardworking and trustworthy with practical judgement.
During an intellectual examination, Faye Angorika's IQ was rated at 126 then again at 113. It is believed she has the ability to limit how much she can process at a given time but the reasoning is unknown. We believe she is giving false results to avoid certain categorization, thus we will begin further examination.
End Result: There was no detection of mental disability, high intellectual capabilites, subject was released to proceed in the Project.

*Myers-Briggs (Type Indicator) was classified as a psuedoscience way of indicating different psychological preferences on how people percieve the world around them and make decisions.
*ISTJ is 1 out of the 16 results in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. [/div]
[div class=header2] Physical Profile[/div][div class=text]On Febuarary 6th, 2090 a Physical Examination was begun on Faye Angorika to determine her physical capabilites using the Physical Profile Serial System*. The results are below;

Physical Capacity - 2
Upper Extremities - 2
Lower Extremities - 1
Hearing and Ears - 1
Eyes - 1
Psychiatric - 1

The following individual, Faye Angorika, is described as follows:

5" 6'
Possibly 130-140 Ib
Hazel or Brown Eyes
Long Black Hair
Various of Tattoos in the Upper Extremities - Unknown Symbolism

Faye Angoriks has been trained in Handguns but lacks in physical combat.
Her primary weapon is a military standard, semi-automatic pistol. In some cases, she can duel-wield these weapons.

This ends Faye Angorika's Physical Profiling.

*Physical Profile Serial System is "The military physical profile serial system (known as the acronym PULHES for the medical areas considered) identifies the broad physical demands of a MOS and the physical ability required to perform the duties of the MOS. The physical profile serial system classifies physical abilities in terms of six factors..." Link is provided above to describe results.

[/div]
[div class=header2]Applicable Interview[/div][div class=text]On February 1st, 2090 an interview was conducted between Faye Angorika and the Project Associate. Recording is as follows;
"Evening Faye. Today we are just going to ask you some personal question to understand you better. Is that okay?"
"That is fine."
"Good. Now to start things off, can you tell us what you been doing up to this point?"
"Been living each day like a leaf to the wind. I worked as a LPN and was able to move up to an RN with a Bachelor after a few years. Though with the recent technology, our jobs have been a little less fulfilling."
"I see, do you enjoy your job?"
"Of course! Though wish there were more hours."
"Faye, tell us about your parents and siblings."
"I don't actually have any siblings. I was an orphan and I only met my biological parents a few times in between my life. They seemed like fair people but was not able to take care of me at the time of my birth."
"That is unfortunate. Does it bother you any knowing this?"
"Not really, I don't blame them any. It can be hard at times taking care of children and it's not like the left me in the streets physically."

[The interview cuts off partially in the documents.]

"Faye, how about some hobbies. Do you have any?"
"I think everyone has hobbies realistically even if it's just one. I spend most of my time reading or gardening as a hobby."
"What is your favorite flower then?"
"I would say the rose, as cliche as it sounds. It is elegant and tells many stories in it's petals of love."
"Wonderful. How do you feel about people in general?"
"I can't say I personally care to be around them as ironic as it is considering my job. But I wouldn't wish annihilation among mankind."
"Have you ever thought about hurting anyone?"
"I understand this is part of your job, but I wouldn't hurt anyone unless I had to. Are there more important or relevant questions?"
"No, we're done for now. You may leave."

[div class=header2]The Rundown[/div][div class=text]While there is no real confirmation on some of Faye's stories, it is true that she was an Orphan. It is reported that her parents dropped her off at an facility due to "not being financially stable" and later reported that there were multiple reports that of drug use. Faye claims that she does not blame them for surrendering her basically at birth, and appreciates they made the better choice. When she turned sixteen, Faye was able to make the decision to start seeing her parents if she so chooses. It was difficult for her at first, as for many children, but later came to terms of the situation. At the age of eighteen, she started asking some difficult questions like about their drug usage. Often, the question was dodged which led Faye doing her own investigations out of curiosity. The result was less than satisfying as she learned that her mother was suffering from an incurable disease, and the drugs were just to make things easier. She assumed her father were doing the same drugs out of depression.
Eventually, Faye stopped hearing from her parents without a reason and when she visited the premises, the house was abandoned. Her heart weighed heavy for her parents in a way as it was natural for her to be rather forgiving and understanding. This led to her desire to be out helping others who could of been in similar positions but her goals reached a little short leaving her making it up to LPN, but not in a position she had hoped. As an LPN, she checked vitals and participated in medical emergencies but she didn't realize how political the medical field was leaving her feeling empty. She had a nice fancy degree and years of experience, but was still missing something in her life.
When the word of the Project came around, she had hoped it would lead her in a better direction and while she understood she would be sacrificing a lot, what more could she lose at this point? Faye had no family, loved ones, or anything that would hold her back. She was a highly caring individual with a dark emotional inside that was well hidden, each day was an act for her that was getting more and more exhausting. But never gave up and hoped her skills could be put to use to wherever she was going next.

As a person, Faye was an intelligent individual with a big heart. She would laugh and make jokes any moment she could, giving a hand to those that needed it. She was the perfect idea of a positive role model and in addition, Faye had made headlines about her excellent work for various of Hospitals she has traveled to. Unfortunate, what most people don't know is how much of an opposite she was behind closed doors. Quiet, reserved and less than positive in some cases. Though she claimed she was misunderstood for just being realistic on some things.

There is no addition outside source on Faye Angorika...

[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuricredit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]
[class=fyuriwrapper] max-width:950px; margin:auto; color:#000; font-family:'Raleway', Verdana; [/class] [class=left] background:#fff; max-width: 350px; margin-right: 10px; [/class] [class=charaimg] text-align:center; font-size: 0; [/class] [class=header] width:100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to right, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); font-family:'Prompt', Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#fff; text-align:center; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=header2] width:100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to right, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); font-family:'Prompt', Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#fff; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=text] padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] max-width:950px; margin:auto; opacity:0.5; font-size:10px; [/class]

Last edited:
Justine Valero
[div class=fyuriwrapper]
bc86a27aef69794d2276a437953db0b1.jpg
[div class=header] Identification[/div][div class=text]Code Name: Specter
Role: Support
Strength

Dexterity

Constitution

Intelligence

Wisdom

Charisma

Firearm Handling

Close Combat

Communication

Survival

Strategy

Technology

[div class=header]Without Armor[/div]
c3438b33f617f38f155851a5ddacb2b3.jpg
[/div]
[div class=header2] Justine Valerio
[div class=text]Full Name: Justine Rizaline Valerio

Sexuality: Bisexual
[/div]
[div class=header2] Psychological Profile[/div][div class=text]There have been many questions why Justine had passed the exams to get into Project Praetor and even why they picked her initially. For all intents and purposes, Justin seemed to be your average adult who was fresh out of college and seemed to have an easygoing demeanor in life. Far too cheery even throughout the entire testing, Justine's demeanor had been both a blessing and a curse. To see someone so carefree in such a facility during downtime sometimes gives hope to some and disdain from others. Nevertheless, Justine has proved to be able to deflect such comments against her very easily though it has been noted that she seems to strive to better herself through such harsh criticism.

However, through the various tests, it has been proven time and time again that Justine's cheery demeanor might just be something of a facade. Once she's put through the trials, she's proven to be as coldhearted as they come. Finding the best way to get through a trial even at a high cost was something she was able to do as easily as blinking. She's willing to go above and beyond to be able to complete the trial given to her. She seems to feel no remorse for the decisions she's made which made her efficient and effective, but has been shown to follow orders well. The lack of sympathy felt had been worrying at first but the verdict came out in favor of Justine. [/div]
[div class=header2] Physical Profile [/div][div class=text]Height: 5'9

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Dark brown

Distinguishing Features: Has a scar that runs across the bridge of her nose and what looks to be a deep scratch on her neck. She often walks with confidence and with a bounce to her step. Around her neck is an ever present pendant with engravings.

Primary Weapon: The Ender: A highly powered, electrically charged Sniper Rifle that shoots out small balls of metal - similar to how a Gauss Rifle or a Rail Gun operates. It has been known to be able to pierce through most armor given maximum charging time. Firing at a normal rate would only allow minimum piercing potential but will still be enough to cut through a person. Certain ammunition can be placed to make it explosive or the ammunition may even emit an electrical charge upon contact with a solid form.

Justine has been trained in most firearms usage as well as intermediate close combat techniques.

Previous Occupation: Assistant Professor[/div]
[div class=header2] Backstory[/div][div class=text]Justine rarely talked about her past, and even if she did, she would only mention that it was relatively normal and uninteresting. For the most part, it had been. She was the youngest child of three to two working parents - a professor and a business owner. They were treated fairly well and they did their best for their studies. They spent quality time with each other. Justine wouldn't say that they were a tight knit family but they had each other's backs at all times Sibling rivalries were ever present in every family but theirs was much less chaotic and ended as quick as it came. Overall, Justine could say that she was happy with it. Content even.

Justine hasn't told anyone what happened after. Where her family is. Some say that she's moved very far away from where she was originally from but she never confirms nor denies this theory. She knew that her employers would have known but as far as they were concerned - as far as anyone should be concerned - Justine had been eligible for Project Praetor and she had happily accepted. She had passed all the tests and no matter what they threw at her, she just got back up again. Her reasons for joining were unknown but one thing is for sure: She's in this to get into the project and she would stop shy of death to obtain it. And so she did. She had succeeded. But every now and then, people see her being wistful as if longing for something she cannot obtain.

Justine idly played with her pendant, rubbing her thumb against the engraved metal. It had been a gift from the family that was gone - a long lasting memory for the one who was left. There wasn't much to think about really - aside from Project Praetor. She had been one of the few who were selected from it. She found no reason to ask why she had been chosen. What was important is that she was. She could turn it down if she wanted, they'd just find another person to replace her. She had no plans of turning it down, there was no mistake about that, but she was cautious about it.

You would be if they just told you that you've been chosen for a project but never told you anything about it. No details. Just trust. It was pretty suspicious but it wasn't like that would be a factor to Justine's own decision. She had nothing left to lose and she was bored anyhow! Being a professor aid is cool and all but it didn't give as much excitement as heading into an unknown project. See, she could resign with that project as the reasoning and then take it on. Once she's released, she could just ask Professor Hyland to hire her back. Professor Hyland liked her well enough because of her efficiency at work. Well, that and she imagined now there was personal bias.

"Deep in thought, aren't we, Ms. Valerio?" The professor called out from behind her. "Honestly, if I didn't know you better, I'd be worried."

Justine grinned, swinging her feet to the solid ground of the roof. "What can I say?" She stood up at the edge of the roof, spreading her arms to her side to balance herself - not that she needed it, the raised platform was wide enough. "I like living on the wild side, Professor." Her grin turned into a smirk, knowing that Alissa had always hated being called by her profession outside their professional time.

She jumped off the raised platform separating the edge of the roof from the roof access. "As for my deep thinking, considering what we teach, it's pretty fitting." Justine extended her hand to Alissa who sighed and shook her head.

"Just because you finished a degree in Philo doesn't mean you have to be a philosopher," Alissa pointed out as she reached into her pockets and pulled out a cigarette carton and a lighter. She placed a stick to her mouth and lit it as Justine grabbed one and lit hers as well.

"You know, Professor, these things can and will kill us," Justine mused as she took a drag off the cigarette before twisting the stick between her fingers. “And besides, having a degree in Philo would make one more susceptible with existential crises you know?”

“Maybe,” she halfheartedly shrugged before looking over to the scenery before them. The university building was not as tall as the others but it still provided quite a good view of the campus and some of the smaller houses beyond it - hiding the ruins of war and masking it with an air of tranquility. “What was the crisis about this time?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know, Professor?” She grinned at her superior, puffing another smoke. “If you were given a chance to partake in a project which you know no details of, would you do it?”

She laughed. “Now there’s a question. It would be simple really, I personally wouldn’t. If there were no benefits to be given and the uncertainty is too high, the risk is far too big to just simply ignore. I have stability here, and it is where I will stay. But that is my personal opinion on the matter.” She waved her hand absentmindedly. “And how about you?”

“I like risks, you know?” Justine let out a sigh. “Stability is fun and all but delving into something unknown sounds… even better. Can you imagine the endless possibilities of what it might be!”

“Or it’s straight to your death.”

Justine laughed. “There’s always the probability of dying everyday - from accidents, from sickness, from malicious intent.” She looked down at her cigarette. “So really, going to this hypothetical project really wouldn’t increase my chance of death - it just increases the probability of me knowing it is coming.”

"Your way of life sounds terrifying."

"How can you ever reach innovation and progress without a little risk involved?"

"A fair point," Alissa agreed. There was a silence that reigned between them after that. A temporary peace. A few seconds later, she looked down and took a deep breath. "I suppose you're going then, Justine?" She questioned, placing a hand on her shoulder.

The younger one laughed. "Yes."

Alissa let out a heavy sigh, defeated. "I don't know what I liked about you. Your interest in the ever changing course of life should have been an alarm from the start." Her grip on Justine's shoulder tightened. "Whether it is a fear of commitment or a love of change, I would never know."

Justine turned to face her. "Isn't that exactly what you liked about me?" She placed her forehead against hers. "I'm sorry."

"You have the right to say that only when you declined the offer." She growled, voice shaky. "We don't know what it is and if you're gone..." She trailed off.

Justine understood that it was hard to leave someone you cared about. Yet, this burning feeling of passion for this mysterious project was overwhelming - quickly overtaking her love. Had it always been a delusion on her part despite being the one to initiate it? Was it simply her feelings in a jumble because of her close proximity with someone other than Gabriel who had been her pseudo-brother the entire time? But she couldn't deny how she felt about Alissa. Her feelings were real and there. And yet- and yet, she found Project Praetor more interesting. More important, even. But why?

"You wish to protect her, and the government surely knows how to."

It was a fair thought. Project Praetor sounds like the kind of project that would allow her to make this world a more suitable place for them to live in. Maybe. Alissa wouldn't have to suffer the same fate of her family. Alissa would be safe. They didn't have to constantly post guards at the walls or keep looking over their shoulders. It would make a better place for them to finally settle in properly.

Justine wrapped her arms around Alissa. "I'll come back. I promise."

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~​

Justine pressed her lips against the pendant - another name added to the list of memories. Such was the course of the world. She looked down at the grave in which inscribed is the name she never wanted to see on stone.

"I love you."

[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuricredit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]
[class=fyuriwrapper] max-width:950px; margin:auto; color:#000; font-family:'Raleway', Verdana; [/class] [class=left] background:#fff; max-width: 350px; margin-right: 10px; [/class] [class=charaimg] text-align:center; font-size: 0; [/class] [class=header] width:100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to right, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); font-family:'Prompt', Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#fff; text-align:center; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=header2] width:100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to right, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); font-family:'Prompt', Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#fff; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=text] padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] max-width:950px; margin:auto; opacity:0.5; font-size:10px; [/class]

Last edited:
Dmitri Strelnikov
[div class=fyuriwrapper]
a5fhau.png
[div class=header]In Armour[/div]
[div class=charaimg]
u0prk.png
[/div][div class=header]Out of Armour[/div]
[div class=text]Name: Dmitri Arkadeyevich Strelnikov
Nickname: The Commissar, The Pain in the ass.
Role: The Tank.

Strength

Dexterity

Constitution

Intelligence

Wisdom

Charisma

Physical combat

Ranged Combat

Heavy Weapon Specalist

Medical

Leadership

Technical

[div class=header2]Dmitri Arkadeyevich Strelnikov
[div class=text]Age: 33
Nationality: Russian
Sexuality: Pan-Sexual
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 80.12 KG
[/div]
[div class=header2]Psychological Profile[/div][div class=text]
A routine update to the Psychological Profile was performed on Strelnikov on 2094 January 27 as per required annual checkups. The checkup's goals was to reassess the Strelnikovs compatibility with the rest of the group, personality traits, intelligence, social and political ideology.

Strelnikov only complied with the requested assessment after being given a bottle of 2019 Vodka. Strelnikov's personality can be described as gruff and resilient. Strelnikov can often be blunt and rude when around strangers but he warms up when around people he has taken the time to learn. Despite growing up in the savageness of Siberia and sharing many traits of his countrymen, he is rather polite and "gentlemanly". He is a resilient figure that refuses to be pushed down by men he deems not worthy. He is a drinker but not a drunkard though he isn't afraid to break out his somehow unlimited stash of fine Moscow Vodka during the celebration. Some may on first glance see him somewhat as a rouge but that cannot be further from the truth; Strelnikov respects the chain of command and will do anything to enforce and follow it. He is a master of discipline and always keeps perfect equipment.

Some faults I can see is how cold and ruthless Strelnikov can be at times. He is a distant haunting figure to those he dislikes and he can really hold a grudge to a huge extent. He is not to be messed with for he will always find a way to repay that debt in ways unimaginable. Strelnikov can be vindictive and some would even say cruel during combat practice. His intelligence can be described as pretty good. While not too well versed in the sciences of the universes he is intelligent when it comes to political maneuvering around his many rivals that he cannot simply eliminate on the battlefield. He has been reprimanded once or twice for combat moves that were a little too brutal for the tastes of the trainers.

His political ideology is very interesting. Even in this day and age, Strelnikov is a staunch communist, though he rather has it called socialism and collectivism, and his love for the ideology mirrors the recent move the culture of Russia is currently making to the past. He likes to collect vintage items out of the past, typically propaganda posters, but he claims this is more out of a love for all things vintage than actual love of his ideology. He is not fanatically bound to his ideology as he dispises absolutism. He is also accepting of other ideology as he tells others: "To each and their own."

-Dr. Johnathen Bright

[div class=header2]Pyshical Profile[/div][div class=text]
Strelnikov constantly keeps himself in good shape as he claims it is the best way to keep discipline and order in his own body. He exercises at least twice per day, at dawn per dusk, for nearly two hours at a time. This does not include combat training.

I have managed to provided statistics given to me by Medical Officer Tana Curth:

BMI: 20.3
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 80.12 KG
Body fat: 5%

Strelnikov is well versed for extremely agile combat. He can easily use the jump pack on his back in order to access rapidly hard to reach places. He is well versed in CQC and melee combat. His speed is extremely fast, being able to cover nearly a hundred meters in nine seconds and the stamina to keep going for nearly an hour.

Over the course of a hundred simulation and sparring tests, Strelnikov has developed a certain style when it comes to combat. His favorite choice of weapons is his AMX-9 Heavy Pistol and his Power Blade which he uses interchangeably during combat. One of his favorite maneuvers is setting his jump pack to hover and setting his light rifle to full-auto, suppressing hostiles from a vantage point while the teams move up.

He is absolutely lethal with his power blade if he ever gets into melee range but he does have his flaws. He is often far too aggressive and relies too much on his melee skills. He could improve a lot if he focuses more on jabbing the enemy's flanks rather than doing hit and run attacks on their frontline.

Other than that he is a force to be reckoned with if used correctly.
-Combat Trainer Adam Weinberg

[div class=header2]Equipment[/div][div class=text]
AMX-9 Heavy Pistol: The Russian manufactured AMX-9 12mm Heavy pistol is one of Strelnikov's main weapons. It has immense firepower for such a light weapon and Strelnikov prefers to use it side by side with his power blade. Equipped with a stock for better fire control, it's capable of semi, burst, and full-automatic fire. It has a variety of ammo clips that have a capacity ranging from your standard ten bullets to nearly fifty rounds. It has a variety of ammo types that follows:
  • Standard Shell (SS): the standard lead alloy bullet.
  • Armor-Piercing (AP): a dense metal bullet meant to pierce body armor, cover, or a heavy trooper or vehicle's hardened metal chassis.
  • Incendiary (I): Contains a compound that sets the target on fire and can burn or melt anything it touches.
  • Grenade (G): Fires a shell that explodes into fragments. It is reserved for use on armored vehicles and heavy troopers.
  • High Explosive (HE): Fires a shell that detonates, but has little fragmentation.
  • Armor Piercing High Explosive (APHE): A shell with a depleted-uranium tip. It is actually rocket-powered but an initial blast brings it out of the barrel. It can travel to near-supersonic speeds. It has a large HE core that will often embed it's self in targets, blowing a hole from inside out. The AMX-9 is capable of setting how deep the shell will go before detonating.
Light Standard Automatic Rifle

3x Frag and Flash grenades

Jump pack

[div class=header2]Bio[/div][div class=text]
Born on 2062 April 15th, in the freezing Siberian city of Novosibirsk, Strelnikov's family was poor and lived in the slums of the city. He had four other siblings, all he lost in a single winter. His education was pathetic and he often got into street fights in order to help earn more money for his family. His father was an ill-paid factory worker working in constantly dangerous environments for no pay at all. On top of the fact that they barely had enough to scrape by the government officials and police officers were incredibly corrupt, often holding people for ransom and turning a blind eye to crime. His father often came home bloody after a day at work or being beaten up by a police officer.

On 2074 the worst came to past and his father died in an explosion caused by ill-maintained machinery, taking the lives of nearly two hundred workers as well. The factory managers were never punished and the whole thing was swept under the rug. Two years later his mother would kill herself out of depression and alcoholism leaving Strelnikov to stay with his abusive aunt. During this period he began to grow a fascination with Russia's legacy, most notably, the Soviet Union.

To escape this horrible life Strelnikov signed up for the Army in 2077, lying about his age in order to get in. He was deployed to fight with the famous 76th Airborne Jump pack division. The division was famed for its mobility and it's the use of jump packs and exoskeletons to outmaneuver their foes. In 2080, he climbed rapidly to the rank of Corporal using his brutal fighting styles and will. Only a year later he would attain his position as "Discipline Master" due to his love for order and discipline.

In 2089 he was selected for Preator training.

[class=fyuriwrapper] max-width:950px; margin:auto; color:#000; font-family:'Raleway', Verdana; [/class] [class=left] background:#fff; max-width: 350px; margin-right: 10px; [/class] [class=charaimg] text-align:center; font-size: 0; [/class] [class=header] width:100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to right, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); font-family:'Prompt', Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#fff; text-align:center; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=header2] width:100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(left, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to right, rgb(12, 18, 42) 0%, rgb(136, 103, 122) 100%); font-family:'Prompt', Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#fff; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=text] padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] max-width:950px; margin:auto; opacity:0.5; font-size:10px; [/class] [/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
[div class=fyuriwrapper]
[div class=header]Identification[/div][div class=text]Code Name: Titan
Role: The Fist
Former Occupations:
- Ex-Marine [DD]
- Retail Security
- Illegal Fighter

[/div][div class=header]Stats[/div]
Strength

Dexterity

Constitution

Intelligence

Wisdom

Charisma

[div class=header]Skills[/div]
Close Combat

Weapon Proficiency

Tactical

Improvisation

Survival

Pain Tolerence

[div class=header]Theme Music
animated-music-image-0061.gif
[/div][/div]
[div class=header2] Cain 'Fetu' Fetuilelagi
[div class=text]
full
885763-3d06f9d89a2aa103a28d583b61dbcd97.png

Ethnicity: British/Samoan

Height: 6'4

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Naturally Black but turned Silver as a side effect of the Serum

Extra: Various tattoo's adorn his body, both military themed as well as tribal.

[/div]
[div class=header2]Psychological Profile[/div][div class=text]

Cain can quite easily be described as a 'muscle-head', an idiot prone to making brash decisions without foresight into the resulting consequences of said actions. Brawn over brain's is at first glance the usual assumption that many have of the brute known as Cain, his muscular and ever imposing frame giving little hint towards his more intellectual side. Whilst he does somewhat fall victim towards the assumed stereotype; the titan often preferring to rely on a physical approach rather than an intellectual, Cain is by no means intellectually inept and can be considered 'Above average' compared to most distinguished veterans. A warrior to the core, nurtured through the military ranks, Cain understands the tactical approach to situations and the importance of foresight and careful preparation beforehand, its just never been his forte. Simply put, Cain tends to play to his own strengths and in his case his physicality is often more than enough to get him his intended result.

Being quite a character, Cain's sense of humor can often times strike a negative chord with others and often times stir a bit of internal conflict. This isn't to say that Cain has a poor attitude or bad intentions; he simply doesn't realise that some things are better left unsaid. Poor mannerism's and a rather straightforward attitude, Cain sometimes shows a lack of etiquette to his superiors and may overstep his boundaries. His impulsive and brash nature has sometimes caused more trouble for people around him. Like many before him, Cain has in the past battled with the demon called 'Alcohol'; an alluring temptress that often promises him reprieve only to always fall short in the end. Recent years prior to being frozen has shown him turn the cold shoulder to the booze though he still partakes from time to time. A bull in spirit, when Cain does see red, he can sometimes become an almost unstoppable force; his mind losing itself to his inner inhibitions. He thinks and acts in a rather straightforward manner, rushing towards the goal line in a linear fashion without actually stopping to consider the other possibilities that lay ahead of him.

A loud and rambunctious oaf, the giant that is Cain will often times annoy others in his attempt to amuse, more so when under the influence. Unable to contain his giddiness when drunk, the gentle giant may sometimes wreak havoc by merely attempting to pat you on the back, completely oblivious to the obvious difference in physical strength. Like most men when drunk; Cain loses all self control; often times talking without a filter and becoming more touchy feely then some people would like; especially to someone who catches his eye. Whilst a passionate lover during the night; he is also the type to suddenly disappear from the bed as the morning rises, leaving little to nothing behind. He doesn't enjoy the idea of 'long term' relationships and merely satisfies his urges with short term flings.

Since his dismissal from the Military and introduction into the world of underground fighting, Cain has shown a highly competitive nature, appearing to revel in the joy of combat, his motivations for fighting perhaps spurned on by the unresolved emotions surrounding his dismissal. For the most part as a fighter, he was a man that cared little for the money and fame that came with winning his bouts, instead appearing to use each fight as a way to expel his inner demons, to relieve the frustrations he has kept bottled inside by taking it out on the opponent opposite him.

Cain operates in a largely grey area, never fully complying to the standards and rules of today's societies, yet never taking a step too far into the darkness that he could never return. This is evident by how he willingly participated in these illegal underground fight tournaments despite it clearly being against the rules set by the government. This grey area allows for Cain to operate and accomplish missions in a manner that many others would be unable to due to their respect for the rules and regulations. Accomplishing what needs to be done regardless of how it is done is essentially his motto.

A warrior at heart and in name, Cain is not the type to readily retreat when faced with overpowering odds; instead he is more then likely going to push his luck in the matter at the expense of his own health, even if it means disobeying a direct command. Call it 'Ego or pride', Cain firmly believes that at the end of it all, strength is what brings in results.

[/div]
[div class=header2]Backstory[/div][div class=text]

• Anarchy, one of many political ideals given birth through the rise of discontent, the seed of dissent spreading throughout society like wild fire along the barren plains. Time and time again, the various governments across the world had proven themselves to be nothing more than silvery tongued snakes, the ever growing plethora of broken promises whispered from their lips as they paraded themselves for votes. This coupled with the indeniable truth of corruption that ran rampant among members of the upper echelon of societies elite few had blurred the eyes of today's youth; their outlook on the future that lay ahead of them bleak and lacking. These individuals so heavily misguided by those before them had banded together and formed their own 'society', a group which sided with no one but their own, yet sought to capitalise on it in their own right. Having openly criticised and forsaken their government, this band of rebel's; many of which were youths, had turned to crime and thievery to get by. Opportunist in their own right, the vast majority of youths that had banded under the ideology of anarchism had done so for their own selfish reasons. Many using it as an excuse to do as they pleased without the fear of repercussion. Troubled youths, orphans and those that simply disagreed with the government all banded together under this lawless movement; perhaps seeking a place in which they would find some semblance of comfort and stability within the slowly crumbling carapace of society. This ofcourse only worsened when the Government officials were rudely awakened to the truth beyond our planet.

Cain was no different to these individuals. A troubled youth; a runaway from home. Cain had seen this ever growing Anarchistic movement as a means of escape from the hell he had called home. With other youths his age frequently joining this 'society', it was hardly a difficult choice for Cain to make; the alternative being forced to continue living with his abusive and alcoholic mother; looking at it from another point of view, Cain walking out on his mother would simply be him following in his fathers footsteps. Having never really been interested in politics or afflicted by the murders, Cain merely saw this movement as a means to be 'free'. To remove the shackles that bound him to the accursed woman who made every living day at home seem like hell. It wasn't long before Cain found a place for himself, a group of teenagers around his age who for their own personal reasons had chosen to leave home. Days and nights spent together, a strong familial bond was nurtured among the group of Six, a young red haired lass quickly being established as the groups leader.

Months running 'wild' with a group of teens his age, Cain had amassed quite a reputation for himself, acting as the second in command for their group of rebels under the leadership of a Woman two years his senior; Rosalia Liz Parker. A fiery red headed vixen, Rosalia had lead their group down a spiralling path of chaos; their activities often criminal in nature and warranting the local authorities to issue warrants for their arrest. Fuelled by their youthful selfishness, an untamed wild side and granted freedom through Anarchy, Rosalia, Cain and the rest of their motley crew had ventured across several states, often times robbing an unsuspecting bank or gas station to fund their travels or even profiting from the rising chaos in whatever way they could; such as the sale of drugs. Needless to say, the growing hysteria had taken its toll on many of the citizens; those that drew the shorter end of the stick often turning to substance abuse in order to dull their senses to the world around them.

It was only a matter of time before their nefarious ways would land them into trouble; trouble that they simply could not outrun. Luck only lasted for so long and given their string of fortunate events, it came as no surprise that they had reached the end of theirs. A 'wrong place at the wrong time' moment, Rosalia and Cain had found themselves at the receiving end of an all out symphony of bullets. Having been rounded up by the local gang in an attempt to pull a heist in their behalf, it had been sheer coincidence that the police had picked this day to raid the gang's suspected drug house. Bullets rained in every direction as the rival decided to open fire; the police responding in kind to the threat imposed upon them as Cain and his group found themselves stuck in the middle of it all. An unfortunate situation perhaps resulting in the balancing of their recent good fortune, it was inevitable that there would be casualties, the gang taking the brunt of it in exchange for two officers. Alas, the bloodshed did not end with just that and to Cain's dismay the lifeless body of Rosalia lay limp in his hands; shot through the chest; Connor another of his crew slumped against the wall opposite them as he too bled out; later dieing en route to the hospital.

Time spent in jail was an awkward period for Cain as well as a reality check for him. It was during his tenure here that Cain had come into contact with a man named 'Desmond Richards', 58 yrs of age and an inmate serving 40yrs to life in prison. Currently 14 years into his stay, Desmond had quickly become a role model of sorts to the still 'impressionable' Cain, the criminal now spending his time acting as more of a mentor towards the younger 'fresh' inmates. Knowing that he'd more than likely never see the 'outside' world again, Desmond as an act of redemption had taken it upon himself to steer the misguided back onto the right path so that their 'futures' were not on course to being like his own.

Desmond was partly responsible for Cain's decision to enlist in the army; the idea of 'redemption' fixed into his very being as he sought to make up for lost time. Having missed so much of school due to his 'wild life' as well as having been to jail; his future 'work' career was already bleak.
[class=fyuriwrapper] max-width:950px; margin:auto; color:#000; font-family:'Raleway', Verdana; [/class] [class=left] background:#fff; max-width: 350px; margin-right: 10px; [/class] [class=charaimg] text-align:center; font-size: 0; [/class] [class=header] width:100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, rgb(0, 0, 0) 0%, rgb(246, 10, 10) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(left, rgb(0, 0, 0) 0%, rgb(246, 10, 10) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(left, rgb(0, 0, 0) 0%, rgb(246, 10, 10) 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(left, rgb(0, 0, 0) 0%, rgb(246, 10, 10) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to right, rgb(0, 0, 0) 0%, rgb(246, 10, 10) 100%); font-family:'Prompt', Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#fff; text-align:center; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=header2] width:100%; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, rgb(246, 10, 10) 0%, rgb(0, 0, 0) 100%); background: -o-linear-gradient(left, rgb(246, 10, 10) 0%, rgb(0, 0, 0) 100%); background: -ms-linear-gradient(left, rgb(246, 10, 10) 0%, rgb(0, 0, 0) 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(left, rgb(246, 10, 10) 0%, rgb(0, 0, 0) 100%); background: linear-gradient(to right, rgb(246, 10, 10) 0%, rgb(0, 0, 0) 100%); font-family:'Prompt', Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#fff; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=text] padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] max-width:950px; margin:auto; opacity:0.5; font-size:10px; [/class]

Last edited by a moderator:
[class=background] max-width:900px; height:520px; margin:auto;center; background-color: #eee; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=imagebox] width:350px; height:460px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/44/6c/a7446c1f56177ed776257a635c9b81d6.jpg'); background-size:120%; border:0px solid #000000; position:relative; top:30px; left:510px; [/class] [class=overlaytext] width:330px; text-align:right; font-size:35px; color:#000000; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #CCCCCC; position:relative; top:400px; left:0px; [/class] [class=maintextwrapper] width:900px; height:460px; overflow-y:auto; padding:0px; position:relative; top:-430px; left:40px; [/class] [class=textbox] width:450px; background:#fff; font-size:14px; color:#222; padding:10px; position:relative; top:-40px; [/class] [class=titleblock] width:450px; text-align:right; font-family:Megrim; font-size:25px; color:#eee; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #000000; position:relative; top:-50px; [/class]
[div class=background][div class=imagebox][div class=overlaytext]leon sokolov wip.[/div][/div][div class=maintextwrapper]
[div class=titleblock]basics.[/div][div class=textbox]
(real) Name | | leon romanovich stalin (yes, you read that right)
Alias | | leon sokolov
Age | | twenty-four
Gender | | male
Ethnicity | | ukrainian, russian, georgian
Sexuality | | heterosexual
Role | | the brain
[/div]
[div class=titleblock]physical profile.[/div][div class=textbox]
Height | | six foot two inches
Hair | | pale blonde, darker brown at the roots as well as in the eyebrows
Eyes | | piercing pale grey with light blue accents
Distinguishing Features | | true to his slavic nature, leon sports rather sharp, somber features; ex. the famous 'pouting lip'. other than that, he has some rather pronounced scars running across his abdomen and back from previous miscalculated hits on previous missions.
[/div]
[div class=titleblock]skillset, armour & weaponry.[/div][div class=textbox]
Strength

Dexterity

Constitution

Intelligence

Wisdom

Charisma

Ranged Combat

Physical Combat

Leadership

Survival

Strategy

Technical

Primary Weapon & Armour | | click.

description.

this particular weapon was one thought up and devised by leon himself. though it seems rather simple and plain at first glance, it is in reality a monster of a weapon, deadly and powerful and efficient in one fail swoop. The bow is a special kind of alloy steel metal - light, flexible, and easy to manage. it is especially fit for leon and his armour, more specifically the spine, so when not in use, it is able to fuse itself nicely against the spinal part of the armour (like a magnet) so it stays put and stable in high-speed situations. if the situation, however, leaves leon with a bow and without an arrow, the bow is capable of morphing into a fighting staff spear.
unlike the typical arrow in which one would need dozens of, leon crafted his own version of the arrow, cutting that number to one in the process. The arrow itself is an electromagnetic masterpiece made up of the same type of metal as the bow and is able to cut through solid rock if charged properly.

how it works.

the principle of this bow and arrow is quite simple, and is nothing more than a more efficient cousin of the Power Blade ( TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple ).
At the meeting point of where bow meets arrow, there is an embedded active core of electromagnetic energy capable of destroying the molecular composition of whatever matter it meets (there are exceptions). The arrow is placed against this core and is charged with this energy, aimed, and then shot, acting as nothing more than a means to meet the end of it's target, capable of slicing through flesh like jelly. leon's visors also help with this by helping him sharpen and focus his surroundings, making it easier to calculate and predict his aim more accurately and clearly.
the downsides, however, are worth considering: the arrow is able to go up to 300 mph due to the initial charge, it can only go for so long, and once it gives out and has no more energy to run on by, it becomes nothing more than an ordinary arrow. once it dies back into an ordinary state, leon has to go and retrieve it.

Other || leon carries on him various types of smoke bombs and small knives for desperate situations, all hidden away in various compartments of his armour.

Former Occupation ||
[/div]
[div class=titleblock]psychological profile.[/div][div class=textbox]

being the brain, leon's most defining trait is unsurprisingly, his vast intellect. being a much gifted and promising youth, leon's way of thought is ingenius, razor-sharp and concise. to no one's surprise, leon is also a natural cynic and analyst coupled with a masterful dose of logic and critical thinking. he also possesses a tongue almost as sharp as his mind and a very dry, dark, sardonic sense of humour.
of course, being one of the intellectual elite that young in age comes with it's pitfalls. leon is as smart as he is aggravatingly proud; a superiority complex, if you will. this pride and near-absolute confidence in himself leads to him possessing a mean streak of recklessness and boldness that will serve as a sure means to a quick downfall if he isn't careful.

one thing you will not catch leon doing is shy away from a challenge, whether it be by pride, bravery, or just plain stupidity, leon is an embracer of stimulating challenge, whatever that may be. due to his superhuman intellect, leon is also wonderful at staying three, four, five steps ahead from all his foes, managing to adapt, improvise and overcome on the spot. he is, in all sense of the word, a genius in his own right, despite the arrogant and cocksure flaws of youth.
one other thing that is observable in leon is his coldness - emotionally, he is as cold as ice and rarely ever lets things get to him. Some could call it stoicism, others could call it the symptoms of being a prick - either way, it demonstrates leon's ability to keep his emotions under a tight seal and under control.

and though he may be a tad bit of a brooder and a nihilist, he still manages to pull off a rather strange, yet charming, debonair-style type of persona, full of dark, twisted humour that would most likely fly over the head of any average person. with those he is close to, which is not very many mind you, leon warms up rather nicely; wisecracking his way through everything, and under the right conditions, he is an entertaining delight.

[/div]

[div class=titleblock]history.[/div][div class=textbox]HISTORY HERE

leon sokolov was born as leon romanovich stalin in the small but noteworthy country of Georgia.

Relationships:
[/div]
[/div]
credits @RI.a
[/div]

Last edited:
Arto Brooks
[div class=fyuriwrapper]
6638e5bfbe04220a404f9e50b060fa46.jpg
[div class=header] Identification[/div][div class=text]Code Name: Jackal
Rank/Role: Tank

Strength

Dexterity

Constitution

Intelligence

Wisdom

Charisma

Physical Combat

Firearm Capability

Technical

Survival

Leadership

Strategy

[div class=header2] Arto Brooks
[div class=text]Age: 30

[/div]
[div class=header2] Psychological Profile[/div][div class=text]At the beginning of the project to transform Brooks into a Praetor, he has been observed to show self-righteousness, arrogance, emotional instability likely due to having a privileged upbringing, defying authority and other undesirable attributes but alongside these negative aspects the young man possess some positives, his degree for selflessness can described as "throwing caution to the wind" to save someone, he is willing to see a compromise if enough reason is provided, has a positive attitude for almost all situations, the truth to him is an important aspect of life which is why he values it greatly but doesn't let it control his actions as Brooks understands the value of secrecy, his memory is also something to be noted as it is way above average, he is also competitive. Overall, there is psychological potential in Brooks to be developed, perhaps not in a leadership role but a subordinate role.

Corrupted File​

The psychological, emotional and mental development of Subject Arto Brooks has been a complete success, many in the project believed Brooks like most privileged/rich people would be a complete failure even before the augmentation but Brooks has proven himself worthy of the title Praetor. His self-righteousness has been stamped out, his arrogance curbed although not erased, from being emotionally unstable to a staunched and disciplined attitude, the slight anti-social attitude that was observed during conditioning has been treated and his positive attributes have been strengthened, he more easily accepts decisions without much convincing but can still be found to question and doubt when he isn't so sure of it. His patience is drastically improved than when we started with him. He also has shown a new dislike for absolute loyalty whether this is an outcome of reducing his behaviour towards disobeying authority isn't certain but regardless Brooks will prove to be a capable Praetor.

Addendum:
This addendum has information which is/was considered irrelevant but might prove valuable.
Brooks has been noted to have a crude and dark sense of humour.
He isn't religious.
He is politically a centrist.
Prefers a capitalistic economy.
Dislikes smoking.
[/div]
[div class=header2] Physical Profile/Gear[/div][div class=text]
tumblr_penorbVYYO1wpjkezo1_250.png
Height: 5'11" ~ 176 cm.
Weight: 186 lbs ~ 84 kg.

Even before being selected as a candidate for the Praetor Project, Arto Brooks was already physically fit, this is due to his activity in various sports such as football/soccer, tennis and even sprint running; due to this, Arto has:
A 7% body fat
A muscle mass of 42%

This makes Arto Brooks an ideal candidate for the Praetor Project.

Gear​

Other than his Praetor armor, Brooks will have:
- AWV Rifle An automatic ballistic rifle with a 35 round magazine capacity with a suppressor. It also has a shotgun attachment.
- LB11 A semi-automatic ballistic pistol, 12 round magazine capacity.
[/div]
[div class=header2] Backstory[/div][div class=text]The word privileged could best describe Arto Brooks as the first second he came into this world, he was handed a silver spoon and a golden plate, he never knew hardship, constantly surrounded by people who would do his work for him, the butlers, the maids, the chauffeurs and others; yet this little petulant British child was never satisfied with anything, spoiled could be another word that could describe Arto Brooks even as he grew this unbearable attitude didn't diminish but instead increased so much so that his family being apart of the upper class wasn't able to rail him. Their attempts to control the young boy actually made him resent them and to hurt them, he started acting more thuggish getting into fights at the 'tender' age of 15, he succeeded in this because other than money, the rich elites love to gossip about each other so the humiliation quickly spread in his family's circles, pretty soon everyone asked "when are you going deal with this ruffian?" So when Arto became 18 years old, they gave him some money and kicked him out of the family.

So bum slammed on the pavement with nothing but money and the clothes on his back what does Arto do? Why, he joins a nearby pub for a bit of drinking... A bit is an understatement as he managed to blow through half of the money given to him at this one pub, if the alcohol hadn't knocked his consciousness out the rest of his money would have made the bartender very rich.

The next morning, Arto awoke with miraculously the rest of his money in his wallet, seems the streets and homeless were merciful this time. The splitting headache because of the hangover almost made him fall over again when he tried to get up but luckily the wall embraced him as he embraced the wall face first, he vomited near a dumpster for an hour or so which alleviated his condition. Arto shambled to a fish and chips stand, buying himself his morning lunch and receiving complimentary drink. Sitting in the park munching on his breakfast, he realized he needed to survive... no not just survive but thrive so with the rest of his money, he opened a risky start-up which thankfully took off and earned him loads of money. Now, you may think this experience for Arto Brooks would've humbled him and changed his personality but people don't change so easily or they don't remain changed for long so he eventually returned to his old habits, behaviour etc etc.

Like the rest, he was selected for the Praetor Project, whether it was his pride, arrogance or competitive nature, he accepted.[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuricredit]
code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back