• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Powerpaw of Bast - Felane Warrior (Pathfinder 1.0)

Purr

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dungeon Master note (6 Oct 2017): I originally wrote these NPC notes as something the PCs could check out if they wanted. The idea was, the more interest they showed in that NPC, the more information I would share. However, no one has made any requests about this kind of out-of-character data, hence the fact that this post remains largely unchanged. Plus, the move back to XenForo really messed with the text and obliterated the pictures. I'll put them back at some point.

-Original Post-

Here is a little Fuzzy Warrior mood music if you like. He especially likes the chorus in this one...

"Awake" by Godsmack

Storyteller's Notes: Before Guild Wars 2 first came out, I had this idea of a cute little female Charr that possessed the true skills of a Warrior, yet she was so adorable that none of her fellow Charr took her seriously. Then Guild Wars 2 came out, and I didn't like the character models for the female Charr. They didn't look cute enough. So I went with fearsome instead.

The male models had the look I wanted, and thus Powerpaw was born. He's a blast to RP! He's a great combination of serious and silly, all nicely rolled into one Big Fuzzy kitty-beastie. =)

There is something about a character who speaks in LOLCats, yet contains the fiery drive of a warrior-born. Powerpaw's "Philosophy of Moar" is a good example of his complete and total dedication to the fighting arts - battle thrills him. He follows the way of the warrior as closely as any Ko monk, yet there is a constant and powerful sense of violence in him. As if war was an everyday thing to have around to keep your skills honed and your will strong.

Yet, he's still just a big cat. He'll pick you up and lick you, or rub his big ol' body up against you to show approval ("Dis human? She's wif me. You harms her an' I noms yer face"). And no, he's not kidding about the "face-nomming." That's a genuine original Powerpaw tactic designed to scare the living hell out of his enemies.

For him, it is not enough to bring your opponents to their knees; you have to own them - make them your "bitch" - so that every time their buddies hear your name, they think, "Oh no! NOT HIM! Anybody but him!" And when Powerpaw joins a party, it's the same thing. He wants the bad guys to hear the party's name and fear it all the way into their quivering guts.

He has a spiritual side, too. Why he refers to people as "-face" and so forth is something he is still teaching me. It has something to do with our souls, I think. Whatever it is, Powerpaw is a deeper character than I had originally imagined.

And now that he is here with you, you have a terrible beast to restrain, a loyal friend to explore life with, and a true "Kitty-face" until the bloody Hammer Smacking end! MOAR! =)

From Powerpaw's character sheet:
Level: 6 (2nd level Monster/4th level Fighter)
Race: "Kitty-face"
Size: Large
Class: Fighter

"Art Gallery" for Powerpaw Powerpaw as the Wayward Wanderers find him... I really like Powerpaw's fur. Those muscles? He busts his tail to keep those strong. =)
gw020.jpg
(Image credit: Guild Wars 2)

"Hey! Hey you wit da face! Gimme back my clothes!"
PowerpawWithoutFish.jpg
(Image credit: LinkedIn)

I also like how a person doesn't really get just how big he really is until he stands to his full height. These shots include Powerpaw in his favorite set of armor. He has other looks, but in Bilal's Menagerie, as Powerpaw is placing his armor on, this is what he looks like (from the front and side - imagine that face looming down on you).
Powerpaw.jpg

And finally, Fuzzy Warrior with his maul. "MOAR!"
gw077-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back