• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers Starfleet Academy RP | Interest Check

Since it sounds like there will be multiple teams of rangers in this fleet we could include an enemy ranger team who either stole their morphers/ deflected or maybe even are undercover in order to take a threat down from the inside

power-rangers-hall-way-dance.gif

Since it sounds like there will be multiple teams of rangers in this fleet we could include an enemy ranger team who either stole their morphers/ deflected or maybe even are undercover in order to take a threat down from the inside
I have something in mind as far as that. I’d like to focus on filling out the core team and then we can focus on expanding on additional teams. I had at least 2 other teams in planning.

Shouldn't the CS include Ranger color and what do you mean by PSI?

Shouldn't the CS include Ranger color and what do you mean by PSI?
Psychic Force, Energy, Haki, Chi, Chakra, Special Attack, so on and so forth.
In this particular setting, the magic system that governs all the neat special abilities a character can perform in the setting, is called Psionics or PSI for short. The power level of a given PSI move is designated by a Greek letter; in ascending order of power, the tiers are Alpha (α), Beta (β), Gamma (γ), Pi (π) or Sigma (Σ), and Omega (Ω).

• Assist PSI — Used for creating shields, boosting or weakening the abilitiess of an ally or foe, or inflicting a status ailment.
  • Offense PSI — Used for dealing significant, elemental, or even mortal damage to the target.
  • Recover PSI — Used to recover from injuries and wounds, as well as curing various status ailments.
  • Other PSI — PSI only usable outside of battle. Teleport and Telepathy are examples

Is BBcode allowed for sheets as long as it’s mobile friendly?

I forgot to add power rangers into my list of interests.. but I’m interested in this!

Name: Zai Michaels

Sex:M

Race: Human

Ranger color:Green

Physical Description: (Height, Weight, etc. 5’9 slim build with two full arm sleeve tattoos on each arm. A well muscled frame and a warm smile are usually the first things people notice about Zai. He has a habit of usually tying his long hair up into different styles,colors etc often
44701F0B-7AC6-4EC2-9749-D24EDAB12D1B.jpeg
C7DA82F1-57AB-4783-86C9-31F001047268.jpeg
Biography: Zai was born to a family of junk scavengers. Having to learn to live off the land and forage for food made him resourceful at a young age. Traveling through the solar system with his parents to different planets to sell trinkets and gems was their way of life and from the experience he learned to barter and street smarts. As he got older, the life of a tradesman didn’t get any easier and he became very familiar with more then a few street fights.

His parents ended up striking the jackpot before his 13th birthday, finding a rare mineral that sold for just enough to send their son to the intergalactic academy. One of the most prestigious schools in the galaxy.

From humble beginnings to the grand adventure that’s been his academy experience,Zai takes each challenge as it comes unafraid to step up to the plate. This is his graduation year and he is looking to finish strong.

Likes: Fish,bonfires,exercise and basketball. Meditating by the ocean, Women

Dislikes: Evil doers and criminals. Abuse of power or status. People who generally take themselves too seriously.

PSI type:Negative PSI

Signature PSI ability: Draconic Roar- a large dragon-like shout that has a knock back/disorientation or stun effect on the victim. Covers a radius of 40m or the effect can be trimmed to a cone or smaller angle to boost distance to 70 meters. This can negate abilities and status effects from others.

(D being the lowest in the class to S being the HIghest aptitude for a categorie. A rough template for how gifted your character is in an area. It doesn't mean your character represent mastery, just what they're potential is rated + and - are allowed)

Stats:

Strength: (D - S) B

Speed: (D - S)B

Intelligence: (D - S)B

Endurance: (D - S)S

Technique: (D - S)A

PSI: (D - S)S

Potential: (D - S) S

(I wasn’t really sure how to rate myself so I just went with like an A average. If you need me to change my scaling let me know. Also wasn’t sure on age range either so I just used 18. Hope all that’s okay)

Last edited:
Name: Netuno
Sex: Male
Race: Aquitian
Ranger Color: Blue
Physical Description: Tune is slightly shorter than average for an Aquitian at 5 foot 6 and weight about 150 pounds. Aside from the bigger head and masklike cartilaginous ridges he looks like an bald Caucasian male with unnatural blue eyes
Biography:
Even as a kid Netuno was interested in space and despite the difficulties his race saw being off planet dreamed of exploring the stars. His parents at first tried to talk him out of it but when they realized how serious he was decided to support him. Still they made it clear that while they were helping he would have to earn it, both by getting a part time job and keeping his grades up.

Eventually thanks to a significant percentage of his parents savings he was able to enter the intergalactic academy. While at first he felt a little like a fish out of water as he had never been away from Aquitar before he quickly adapted and managed to graduate without much trouble.
Even as a kid Netuno was interested in space and despite the difficulties his race saw being off planet dreamed of exploring the stars. His parents at first tried to talk him out of it but after seeing how serious he was decided to help realize his goals.

Likes: Fish, reading (books and comics), tinkering, computers, cooking/baking, space, money
Dislikes: Deserts, unfair rules/laws, astrology, thunderstorms
PSI type: Assist PSI
Signature PSI ability: Water Wall. Netuno creates a wall of water to defend himself or an alien from an attack.

Stats:
Strength: D
Speed: C
Intelligence: A
Endurance: D
Technique: B
PSI (Psychic Force): A
Potential: A​

zeke-jpg.1044761

mike-tyson-trevante-rhodes.jpg

Name:
Ezekiel Rhodes

Sex:
Male

Race:
Human+

Ranger Color:

Physical Description:

Ezekiel is a somewhat tall (6'0"), muscular (195lbs) human male. He possesses a sharp intimidating stare befitting the likes of a champion prizefighter. He has no noticeable scars, but a handful of traditional yakuza-style tattoos adorning his upper back and forearms. A white tiger.

BIography:

So the rumors are in fact true. The Ranger Hunter. The man who nearly beat a power ranger to death with only guerilla tactics and his bare fists. Even the weakest Ranger is multitudes more stronger than a base fighter, but there are always exceptions to the rule and Ezekiel is no ordinary fighter...he's an anomaly. A man from Metal City. They say he's been fighting since he was 5 years old. Only the worse conditions could have forged a man so indomitable it seems.

A man born in the wrong century it seems. You'd think someone with his natural talents would be a perfect candidate to be a ranger himself? All Rangers posses PSI in some form. There are some who are merely born without PSI ability and are discriminated against. The way things are. Is he some kind of anti-villain? or an anti-hero? There's something relatable about seeing someone stand tall against a powerful organization. Even if they are outmatched. He was ultimately defeated by a Red Ranger and detained at Starfleet, awaiting trial.
It seems his spark has come and went. Will he be executed? For starting a fight. Probably not, but he may never see light of day either...If only...

PSI type:

Signature Ability:

Reflective Touch - His body is able to take on the characteristics of whatever he touches, through absorption and reconfiguration

Strength: A
Speed: A
Intellect: B-
Endurance: A
PSI: 0
Technique: S
Potential: A+

Attachments

• trevante.jpg
    trevante.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: