• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers: Shadow Realm

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
Looking for people interested in an RP that combines Stranger Things with Power Rangers

In 1983, the government opened a portal to a world known as the Shadow Realm. A team of six rangers were dispatched to close the portal and prevent the monsters from coming outside. Through the use of conduits, the rangers and government were able to shut down the portal, but at a cost.

The pink ranger, in a moment of great courage, chose to stay behind to keep the portal closed. She was lost forever, or so they thought. The truth is that the Shadow Realm is a dimension where hunger, thirst, and even time and age itself are illusions. One can remain youthful for all of eternity. However, the realm slowly corrupts those stuck inside, causing them to become darker versions of themselves.

Now in the modern day, there is a new team of rangers. And the portal is about to open once more.

Red Ranger (Current) Drakonsheart Drakonsheart )
Blue Ranger (Current)
Yellow Ranger (Current)
Black Ranger fin fin
Green Ranger Ransokyos Ransokyos
Pink Ranger (From the Past) animegirl20 animegirl20

Villains:

My idea for a villain is that, while the pink ranger is also stuck in the past, the villain is an immortal who has, over time, collected five warriors from different time eras and preserved them in the Shadow Realm to gain new powers. These villains will eventually turn into the Psycho Rangers. These rangers hail from all time eras in the past, going as far back as the time of Rome.

Psycho Red GhastlySquash GhastlySquash
Psycho Blue fin fin
Psycho Yellow
Psycho Black Ransokyos Ransokyos
Psycho Green Drakonsheart Drakonsheart

Why isn't there a pink? Well...it'll be explained later. But isn't it odd that she's also left in the Shadow Realm?

Last edited:
Ngl I thought this was gonna be a combo of Power Rangers and Yugioh XD

Sounds dope tho, I'll think about it

I just hope this goes better then other power rangers roleplays I tried where the person in charge disappears right when the roleplay starts ending the roleplay before the team can even fight the first bad guy.

I just hope this goes better then other power rangers roleplays I tried where the person in charge disappears right when the roleplay starts ending the roleplay before the team can even fight the first bad guy.
Sorry to hear you’ve had that experience. I’m hoping to get us into fight scenes soon and with the evil ranger roles you can expect action right away

Also please feel free if you want to sign up for multiple characters. Once we get started, I’ll pull a vote for faceclaims.

Awesome! I’ll put you two down!

FYI if you are playing the pink ranger I’ve already made some backstory and personality portions for them

Guess I'll do blue. Those psychos are likely are going to be a lot more evil then the Lupinrangers that steal in order to save their love ones but still a lot smarter then in space psychos decided to fight the rangers 1 vs 5/6 after originally having the advantage.

1524203962927.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back