• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers Sentinels - OOC

Lore
Here
If we're world jumping will we meet the mystic knights of Tir na nog or only rangers?

You're going to meet allies. Like the Watchers, which has some explanation in the Lore tab. They're people chosen by the Guardians to keep an eye on the mythological world. Extra Rangers may be from mythological worlds, but they don't *have* to be.

Also, if you want your character to be from Nexilis instead of Earth, shoot me a DM and we can discuss. In my other run a character got replaced by one from Nexilis and it's quite fun!

Now, let's wait and see if our 4th person from the convo joins too. If yes, one more player to go! If not... two more to go! :D

Also also!
If you've posted your character, DM me with your character's aspirations and fears please! Every character gets at least 2 focus "episodes", and I want to build off background stuff. Either something that's been written in the known background, or a detail you don't want the others to know right away :)

So creating everything except the colour? I'm just clarifying cause the character page has a list of pre written characters

Oh shoot, did I link the wrong page?
Those characters are from the old run.
There should only be two characters on our page. Venchi1986 got to the right one.
So yeah. Weapon and zord have been determined already. But the rest of the character is up to you.
I'll double check if I linked the right page.

This is the one for our run. No pre-written characters there.

I mean it's fine if you're not 😉
Just need to know how many more people I'd need to recruit (for now) in order to begin.

Sorry for lots of questions, but does Ebongrove have an Ocean? Im thinking making my character an exsurfer who lost his leg to a shark as a teen. He had an initial fear of sharks but overcame it through studying them and went on to study marine biology

Back after work!
There's no ocean near Ebongrove. There's the Witchwoods on one end, and a lake on the other side.
You can definitely still make them a surfer though. The ocean just wouldn't be too close to Ebongrove. In my old run we actually tried to figure out where in the USA Ebongrove would be located based on description. I think we ended up figuring out it was either in Indiana or Ohio 😂

I was lucky since I'm in some form of assited living I got my two doses of the vaccin back in februari and april. I didn't even have to leave the building I live in, they came to us instead.

Turns out I'm not having side effects... just regular ol' PMS which I usually don't have. Aaaanyway.... I'm on a short camping trip from Sunday to Tuesday afternoon, so I think I can start this either on Tuesday evening (depending on how tired I am) or on Wednesday

If those of you who haven't yet DM'ed me aspirations and phobias, please do so! Then I can work them into the story somehow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back