• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
41ed3b7e5456238174fbe8d9c0015eed.png

The City of Lantern's Bay has always been a hotspot for criminal activity due to its high volume of museums and it's lax response of a police force. But it wasn't until the arrival of Overlord Zentenium that things took a turn for the worst. He arrived with his ship, The Minotaur, an army of monsters and his minions, the robotic Relics. They were an unstoppable force that came from beyond the stars and were unlike anything that was seen before.

d5y46tc-ba0602e7-d6f7-4c64-8eb6-89e9d082c4a9.jpg

Panic filled the streets until Delta Force arrived. A government sanctioned Power Ranger team designed to take on evil monsters and protect the city. They held their own, fighting back monster after monster in order to stop The Overlord's plot to occupy the city in order to look for some type of crystal. Until one day, the team was unlucky and they fell to an ambush by Zentenium's forces.

It was then that Zentenium was able to take the city by force, occupying it and constructing a wall around the city in order to prevent other Ranger Teams from interfering. Slave labor is now used at digging sites in the quarry and human sympathizers have started to work for Zentenium in order to maintain a modicum of freedoms with sectors of the city under their rule.

It was then that the remains of the Delta Forces project decided that they needed to get help from the most unlikeliest of places. they broke out three prisoners, to give them the powers of Rangers and help take back the city.

----------------------------

Hello everyone, this is Power Rangers Redemption, a darker and higher stakes round of Power Rangers, but not without some humor to break things up. What I am looking for is 3 Rangers: Red, Blue, Yellow (Might add more later if there is greater interest) Current 3 Rangers are filled. If there is additional Ranger interest colors will be Black and Pink
2 Comic Relief: Aka Those Two Guys (Will get rid of this requirement if there are no takers)
2 Lieutenants of Zentenium: Will discuss specifics if there is interest.
If there is additional want for additional villains, slots will open up

Writing requirement will be at least one paragraph per post (4 full sentences).

Updates will be at least once a week. More often if players are more likely to post regularly.

Power Rangers Delta Force:
(Leader) Blue Delta Force Ranger: Eleanor Walker Queen Boudica Queen Boudica

Yellow Delta Force Ranger: Magelena "Lena" Lykanth SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

Red Delta Force Ranger: Brent Martin Zory_Alechiv Zory_Alechiv

Villains:
Prototype Q-9 GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

Oquelis Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Lieutenant Mythal LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Comic Relief:
"Black Ranger" waifu waifu

El 'mayor' Mayor. Inma Gurrera Bruhaha Bruhaha

Support Team:
Charlie Simms Kassandra Kassandra

Last edited:
Nice. Glad to see such interest so quick after the interest check went up. I'll get the CS sheet up soon. :D

Zory_Alechiv Zory_Alechiv , SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 , Queen Boudica Queen Boudica

Last edited:

Lore Page is up with the information so far. I'll update it with some additional information soon. :)

I'd be interested in playing the black ranger, if you've decided you want more of them. (Alternatively, I could play a fourth that isn't necessarily associated. Maybe a cop that's been selected to keep the others "in line" that they've just equiped to fight without a ranger suit.)

I'd be interested in playing the black ranger, if you've decided you want more of them. (Alternatively, I could play a fourth that isn't necessarily associated. Maybe a cop that's been selected to keep the others "in line" that they've just equiped to fight without a ranger suit.)
Oooh. Thats an intriguing concept

Thread is now up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back