• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Power Ranger CS

Name:

Picture/ Character Description:

Ranger Color:

Skills:

Family in the City:

History (Including Criminal Record):

--------------------------------------

Comic Relief CS

Name:

Picture/Character Description:

Skills:

History:

---------------------------------------------------------

Villain CS

Name:

Skills:

Powers/ Abilities:

History:

Power Ranger CS

Name:
Eleanor Walker

Picture/ Character Description: See Pics

Without Ranger Gear:
0319BCD0-5DF4-4BDD-A612-04E70BD0E3C5.png

With Ranger Gear:
1D1043FC-77A6-4889-9AA8-5C9B9E4692F1.jpeg

Ranger Color: Blue

Skills:
1. Light Foot- she is quick and almost undetectable.

2. Shadow- She is capable of stealthy approaches like an assassin.

3. Parkour- she can easily run and jump off of buildings and the like.

Family in the City: She has her Mother in the city, she works at a local diner.

Before the Monsters came, everything was fine. Eleanor was going to college, she had dreams, but those were swift fleeting dreams when the Over Lord came to stay.

She began petty theft to survive with herself and her mother. She began teaching herself how to go unnoticed.

Her new found skills went to her head very quickly when she planned the city bank heist. Where everything went wrong. Her bungee cord snapped and every person there knew what she was doing. She was hauled away and never heard from again. Or so they thought.

Personality: She is kind but she has a silver tongue and can definitely string you along if she wished.

Last edited:
Name:
Magelena "Lena" Lykanth

1716515_1551540983400_full.png
SUIT MODE:
Smf_yellow.jpg

"I have yellow eyes, yellow almost golden hair with little red highlights, which is pretty long. I don't really stylize it other than the occasional brush up here and there, leaving it draped on my back or in a messy ponytail. I despise makeup, dresses, bikinis, and would rather only wear a t-shirt jeans and sneakers on a daily basis. My hands are rough and dirty as a result of working in the business I used to work in, mechanic work."

Ranger Color:
"Yellow, like my hair."

Skills:
"I'm much faster and much more stealthier than the average human. I have more heighted senses, but not a lot and I feel like I have a six sense of some sort. I'm good at doing stunts like Parkour and attacking in multiple styles like Boxing, Karate and Kung Fu."

Family in the City:
"I have a little sister and my dad. That's about it, tho I guess I would consider Suou to be family as well."

"At first, I had no Idea on who I wanted to be, but I idolized comic and manga heroes, strived to become one despite being, you know, normal. At the age of 5, my original parents put me up for adoption from New Zealand for unknown reasons. Taken in by a loving couple, I moved to the United States, more specifically to this little town, where she met her best friend, Suou, the Japanese American girl. As the years went by, I had formed an unbreakable bond with her, and she gave me the nickname "Lena", modeled by my middle name, the name only she knew for some time. Everything seemed fine until Suou was kidnapped one day returning from school by a few perverts. When she returned a day later, she told me that she had been sexually assaulted. Upon hearing this news, I raged and tracked down the culprits and nearly killed all of them in blind rage, but I decided to leave one of them alive. That was a mistake. Of course they snitched on me and now, look at where I ended up at. I thought that was the end of me... until they told me about this new ranger gig and...well, I was going to do anything to get out of this hell hole."

Personality:
"I'm not exactly the most sociable person and I breakdown when the spotlight is on me. I can open up to her closest friends, and will do everything In my power to protect them. When it comes to the stuff I like, I can ramble for hours and hours on end on the topic. I'm not a fan of flirting and I suck at flirting with others."

Other:
"I classify myself as a tomboy. I have a large interest in cars, drawing, and melee weaponry. I'm a Lesbian, but don't tell anyone I said that. I have a Kiwi accent because I'm a Zealander and I want to start something different with but I don't know how to put the words together."

Name: Brent Martin

Picture/ Character Description: d7d03a0248d8571d1bdafd7278158ae3.jpg
Blond hair, green eyes, 5'9" lean and agile

Ranger Color: Red
f3fc0de527cd9ccf7fce939a84b02ce2dc626aba_00.jpg

Skills: Acrobatic, strategist, blends in, and flexible enough to fit into tight spaces

Family in the City: Sister (who's no longer a criminal) To be determined if Father, mother and brother are in the city

History (Including Criminal Record): Brent didn't become a criminal because of a desperate need, or the thrill of the chase. No, Brent Martin was born into his criminal career but let’s start at the beginning.

Brent was borning on the early morning of April 13th to Michael and Sherry Martin. He has two older siblings, a brother and a sister. Using the fact that the circus would move cities every few days, the Martin’s would steal and disappear without a trace, leaving the police baffled. They taught their children everything they knew. Being the high flying, tight-rope walking trapeze artists they were, they were raised to be agile, stealthy and to get into places most couldn’t.

Emily wanted out of not only the circus, but the crime as well. She managed and instead of running away to the circus, she ran away from the circus. It threw off their routine and the first heist after her departure had left them scrambling away from the police. Brent was left behind and arrested, his parents and older brother lost in the wind.

Personality: He’s not what one would call friendly. Growing up in the circus made him untrusting of strangers. He’s the quiet type, in the sense that he’d rather blend in than stand out. He’s a bit selfish and usually only will do something if it benefits him.

Last edited:
Name: Oquelis

17367809489_50775da412_o-1.png
Skills:
Cybernetics, Robotics, Chemist, Analyst, Mutagenetics

Powers/ Abilities:
Her powers are linked to a section of space called the 'Star Forge'. A section of space where stars are born a dozen a day. Her suit is piece of her first creation, Nether. Having it infused with her own DNA, she can absorb the matter from her eyes and channel them into her suit, allowing her to fire blasts from basically anywhere. In addition the Power can fuel rapid cellular division in the suit allowing her to produce several little floating Eye looking spheres. She can both see through these and shoot "lasers" from them. Her 'eyes' serve as mobile portals that serve as a conduit from which to channel the stellar matter.

History: WIP

Last edited:
Villain CS

Name: Prototype Q-9

Alias: Nine, Reaper

Age: Prototype Q-9 was created 13 years ago but has a mental age of 20ish

1596122547492.png

Skills: Sword prowess, Scythe prowess, Robotics, coding, stealth

Powers/ Abilities: Flight (the wings aren't just for show), Invisibility (it doesn't last very long), Enhanced speed

History: The Artifact Project was meant to create an ultimate robot soldier. Monsters and minions could rebel, they could be disloyal and they were harder to control. But a robot soldier with the proficiency of a trained warrior could fix all of those problems! After hundreds of failed attempts, they finally created Prototype Q-9. They had perfect integration of hologram stealth tech, lighting fast speed and top of the line flight capabilities. The only thing left to do was upload the AI into the robotic shell. However something went wrong with the AI. Rather than being an emotionless yet adaptable being, Nine ended up as something that almost seemed like a person. The scientists were planning on scraping Q-9, but somehow almost all their data on the project had become corrupted, and irretrievable. So they were stuck with Nine. Eventually they found out that despite all of the flaws, Nine was an excellent fighter and assassin. Eventually Nine became a known as The Reaper, because of their job of punishing anyone in the city who would dare rebel against The Overlord.

Other: Nine's scythe is really just a handle that can generate different tools provided Nine has a 3d model of the item (and it's reasonably sized)​

Last edited:
Name:
Charlie Simms

abedfa5615536ea5fac2bbefc186f439.jpg

Skills:
"I'm a... Hard worker? Spent a lot of nights down at the precinct, finishing detectives' paperwork so they'll put in a good word for me someday. Pretty used to just running on fumes. I'm not bad with a gun, but between you and me... I was the national fencing champ my senior year of high school. Yeah, don't tell anyone, I don't need the heat. Heh, too bad cops only bust out the sabres when we're dressed up fancy."

Family in the City:
"My mom's in town, she's a sarge at a different precinct. Every other week she sends me transfer papers, but I know it wouldn't be long before she had me suspended for talking back. Best if I keep those worlds separate."

History:
"I don't know, I'm a sucker for a fairytale. Not like, Snow White and her seven little dudes, but the feel of one. Gallant hero stands up against some insurmountable evil, saves the day against all odds, and even gets the girl in the end. Simple stories like that, I liked as a kid. Even the part about getting the girl. So, my mom being a cop, I just connected the dots to a career on the force somewhere in between there. A lot of Xena: Warrior Princess and some D&D later, I started competing in fencing tournaments to live my little fantasies."

Name:
Black Ranger

e70.jpg

An actual self-portrait of Black Ranger from his very own living room. He is typically seen in a black bodysuit and helmet. No one's really seen how he looks like without his costume, rumors suggest he never takes off his suit, not even in the shower. His stands around 5'10" and weighs about 175 lbs..

Skills:
All The Riches - Black Ranger is extremely wealthy.

History:
Black Ranger is a Power Ranger from the future who has time traveled back in time to save the world from its inevitable doom, or so he claims. In reality, he's an enigma to most. No one seems to know anything about him or his past. He has a lot of money and he uses it to push his narrative. Black Ranger possesses no special abilities or powers, but has an abundance of gadgets and helpers at his disposal. He's impulsive, brash, and at times senseless - Black Ranger is more of a nuisance than anything.

Trivia:
- Black Ranger appears to be his legal name.
- Black has a pet fish named Sushi.

Last edited:
Name: El 'mayor' Mayor. Inma Gurrera

Picture/ Character Description
Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 11.53.59 PM.png
Skills: Administration, Public Speaking, Vigilantil Coerción, Body guards
Family in the City: Three brothers, two sisters

History (Including Criminal):
As a district prosecutor, Inma's career consisted of putting criminals like the current rangers behind bars. Since being recognized by Lantern cities’ Zentenium invaders as a past antagonist to the rangers, she was installed as mayor in a coup by evil lieutenants of the occupation force. She has done her best to take advantage of the privilege brought to her by the occupiers. She feeds off the city she once swore to protect, spending money frivolously on designer suits, champagne, and lush estates. After the walls went up, Inma consolidated her power, her political party and ambition now existing outside the law. For now, she is a pawn of Zentenium.

Last edited:
Name: Lieutenant Mythal

Height: 6’4”
Hair Color: Red Wine

Skills: War Strategy, Siege Tactics, Hand-To-Hand combat, Swordplay

Powers/ Abilities:
Enhanced Strength - She is able to lift as much as a bus and throw it 1 mile.
Enhanced Durability - Mythal is capable of chraging head first into a wall and breaking through it with little harm done to herself.

History:

Once a deep space warlord who filled the stars with fear and chaos, Mythal and her hordes robbed one civilization after another, conquering millions. Each victory grew her armies, and her reputation. She was originally a general within her homeworld’s military, but a military coup brought her greater power, and she turned that power to the void. Her expansionist dreams were dashed however when she met with an opposing force that overwhelmed her and her forces.
Battered and beaten she fled with what remained of her armies and ships. With very little to rebuild with and the masses losing faith and fear in her power, Her empire crumbled in no time and factions tore it apart. As she drifted through the stars and tried to make new plans, she found herself a new goal. Zentenium gave her new hope and renewed her fighting spirit. To thank him she pledged her allegiance to his cause

Name: Scott Lawson

Picture/ Character Description

mr._robot_-_grayscaleleveled_-_courtesy_of_usa_network.jpg

Skills: Hacking, tracking, and other advanced tech skills. Negotiating, need to get the right price for your skills. Some firearms and martial arts training, sometimes a deal might go bad.

Family in the City: Step-Brother

History (Including Criminal Record)
Scott was mostly happy until his early teens, when the divorce happened. A few years later, his father died and eventually he wanted to be anywhere else but he mother's new family. He found ways to survive on his own, the except for some help from a few friends once in awhile. Scott's inward nature lead him to focus more on computers and other technology. Spending most of his time with tech advances his skill quickly, so he could his digital identity when he needed to. Sometimes Scott had to get out and do things in person, so he has a few crimes under his belt, mostly shoplifting.

Name:
Ryan Juda

Alias:
Zentenium Ranger

1598806463748.png
1598807598568.png

Skills:
Ryan has been training to be a professional wrestler, aiming to master 'strong style'. This has allowed him to become incredibly agile, durable and quick to adapt.
Ryan is a rather good musician, playing the drums and guitar.

Powers/ Abilities:
Oquelis managed to capture the pink morpher and experimented on it, draining the 'pink' out of it until it was left with a less refined, rawer power of white. Ryan was taken and given this new White Morpher, allowing him to transform into the Zentenium Ranger. In this form, Ryan gains super strength, speed and durability, much like any other ranger. What makes him different to others, however, is the fact that his power grows the more angry or heated he gets. Also, due to the nature of his modified morpher, it takes a lot more to knock him out of his form, making him an even bigger threat.

Equipment:
Zentenium Morpher

While morphed, he also has access to his unique ranger weapon: a pair of knuckle dusters that amplify his punching power.

History:
Ryan had just moved Lantern Bay after his father had been convicted of murder. His mother thought it would be a good idea to 'start anew', however she clearly couldn't cope with it as she turned to alcohol to help forget the pain and trauma she had been through. Ryan felt the pain too, of course, but on top of that was anger. His father had left him and his mother to fend for themselves due to a selfish desire to get 'revenge', and now his mum was an alcoholic who barely knew the time of day. Ryan had left behind everything he loved; his friends, his wrestling school, his home, and now he was in a new place where he'd be the outsider. All of this while always having to worry about people finding out about what his father had done.

On the first day of starting school, he tried to make himself seem approachable: happy, cheerful, funny. He didn't want to acknowledge the anger, the pain or reality itself for that matter. After school that day, he had taken the longest way to his house that he could. That's when Overlord Zentenium found him. He ordered Oquelis to beam him up to the ship and then she 'unlocked' the rage within, blinding him and turning him into his very own weapon. They fitted him with their own morpher, which further added to the mind control, filling his head with nothing but constant reminders of the fact that he would be just like his father unless he helped Zentenium with his goal: destroy the rangers and obtain the Yuristrian Crystal.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back