• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Octavia

"Keep on them, man! I'm coming!" Octavia looked on as the Rangers' support team escaped the wreckage and got to work defending themselves. The fact that they weren't just some pencil-pushers gave her some relief, especially once the same green storm started forming over her head. From the ground formed a trio of the metal foot soldier, armed with glowing blades. Octavia wasn't in the mood to test if her customary, already compromised armor would hold up against them, but she also wasn't up for losing another fight. She had her hammer and was surrounded, and didn't want to leave her flank uncovered. Gripping the haft of her weapon, she swung widely, knocking two metal heads together and their bodies to the side. Octavia let the hammer go with them, then turned her attention to the third completely unarmed.

Quickly seizing the third by their forearms, Octavia overpowered them and the combatant to their knees, then onto their back. After leaving her mark to be dealt with by people more capable, feeling strong again felt good. Her density ramped itself up as she stood on the soldier's chest, crushing it under her weight. Finally, she settled on ending it by ripping off the head. She could've sworn it was easier to do the real thing than just disconnecting whatever magnetic aura held them together, but it came off eventually. Just in time for her to summon her hammer again and give his buddies the trash compactor treatment.

Finished having her fun, she started her run back up again and kept closing the distance between her and the crash.

Octavia had entered the crater finally and was right next to Faunt and Piper. Piper had climbed out of the craft, having retrieved what looked to be a small conventional assault rifle from inside. One of the automatons rushed her, plasma blades overhead. She kicked it with a strong stomp to it's chest, and it stumbled backwards clumsily. She then unloaded about five rounds into it's face which seemed to do the trick. She then turned towards Faunt, whom was being attacked two fold himself.

One made a right hook-stab towards his face, which he held up both hands to the side of his face to block. Just when it seemed it might run him through, his sonic Gauntlets blasted it's arm apart. He then thrust both palms forward into it's chest to blow it's torso apart as well. Piper took care of the one at his back with another half a clip into it's center mass. Instead of sparking husks of metal remaining on the ground, they all seemed to turn to a black sand and mystically disappear with the wind.

"Whew, what were those things Boss?" Asked Piper, not quite noticing Octavia as she slid down the bank.

"Putties. Rita's foot soldiers. Magi Tech Robots... I haven't seen them since the first year of contact..."

"Damn..." Said the techie simply, "Oh! Hello! I wondered what those three stragglers ran off for, didjya get 'em?" She asked, turning to Octavia finally. Faunt pocketed his hands, with the faint glimmer of his micro-gauntlets dematerialized.

Octavia

Octavia's admiration for the pair's combat skill grew as she entered the crater. She decided the two of them couldn't have simply been surveillance jockeys, monitoring the fledgling rangers in the field. They had to be cops. And while Octavia had only spent a few summers in the Rooks' PMC, that meant she had something in common with them. "Yeah, I got 'em. Nothing compared to the big guy, but... You should probably call in the others, right? You got Red and Pink, I guess, out there fending for themselves. Where are the others?"

She also took note of their mention of the name 'Rita.' Ferro's self-proclaimed queen, and apparently, someone actually powerful enough to spawn a little militia of metal minions.

“Well, your little scrap with ‘The Big Guy’ sent some nearby wildlife into a tizzy, so Yellow and Blue are handling the situation. I wouldn’t worry about those two dealing with the giant, they’re both... scary in their own right,” Piper explained with a rather cheerful tone for having just been shot down. She then turned to face where the Park Ranger station was, with a fown, and then looked at the partially destroyed crash with a deeper frown. She shouldered the strap of her rifle and seemed to be thinking a moment.

“I hope they’re doing alright. sir, what do you think we should do?” She looked towards Faunt away from the tree line. The elder agent had climbed to the top of the embankment of the crash and watched the battle unfold between the menacing metal monster and his team.

“I think they’ve got it covered. We could definitely stand to check on the Park Workers. Jason and Mint can handle themselves, like you said. The question is,” Faunt turned back to the two women, peering down at Octavia, stone faced. “What are you going to be doing, Black Ranger? Making a run for it, keeping that identity a secret, or can we convince you to officially join the fight?”

Mint

"Roger." Mint had been looking for a good shooting point and settled on the top of one of the tallest tree at the edge of the forest, away from Jason and the giant Ferro. Hearing Jason's shouting, she immediately summoned Star Zero and aimed at Ferro while floating in a prone position, a small habit from the hours she spent on those FPS VRMMO.

Leg. Aim. Shoot. Mint sent the telegraph of her attack into Jason's mind so he could get away from that spot. Not long after that a large plasma beam split the sky and launched towards Ferro, aimed at his front left leg.

Octavia

Octavia was taken aback, suddenly remembering the rousing sounds of the dinosaur waking up. She supposed it couldn't have been helped. Any encounter with Ferro was bound to be a mess, what with his habit of pulling out ace after ace from his non-existent sleeves. And it was possible they wouldn't have found him without the clash, so she came out of it free of guilt. Except maybe for that one dinosaur Ferro named after his grandmother. It was hard to mentally spin that into a good thing.

All for helping the rangers in the clean-up efforts, she was about to volunteer to join them on their way to the Park Station. But like Red, the girl and older agent had some presumptive idea that she was one of them, as if they didn't already have five, by her count. At least, they should have, right? Before leaving for her trek after Ferro, they had every color but Yellow. And if Yellow was on preservation duty, that meant they'd completed their roster. "This again? You really have me mixed up with someone else," Octavia insisted, framing her chin with a gloved hand and wiggling it a little. "I'm Octavia Rook. I got these powers from the implosive generator those prisoners built in secret at the Supermax, not from whatever makes your rangers so special."

"Better check that hammer you've got in your hand again, hun," Said Piper in a friendly but informative tone, "Let me know if you've ever seen any weapon of that caliber before in your life. You've been making craters the size of meteors with it, summoning it out of nowhere, and from what I could see you're as heavy as a tank. That's Ranger level stuff, no accidental magical abilities could cover that much ground. You didn't see on the news about Bryson- er... The other Black Ranger's death?" Piper looked somewhat downtrodden from her teasing at the mention of the previous mantle holder. Faunt, while she explained, stayed more or less silent. It seemed he thought Piper's words would suffice.

Kassandra Kassandra

At the signaling of Mint, Jason used his control over the plasma of his weapon to carry himself away from the giant metal monster a bit quicker than he might have otherwise. None too soon, because just as his feet cleared the area a pink beam of plasma which could engulf a car ripped through what remained of Ferro's left legs. Both of them were separated wholly from his body by the laser, which also traveled well into the crust of the prehistoric terrarium they inhabited. It left behind a pit, and Ferro toppled to the side like a chair with the legs forcibly kicked out from under it. Jason then called out for Mint again with his mind.

HEADSHOT! WE NEED A HEADSHOT! Ferro then seemed to be starting to grow new legs in an attempt to stand. Jason quickly covered his whole weapon from hilt to blade in a coating of plasma, and flung it towards the metallic monstrosity. It smacked the being in the side and while spinning carved through him similar to Mint's Glaive. This slowed his recovery somewhat.

Ace Cream Ace Cream

Octavia Rook

Though she fully understood she meant to do so metaphorically, Octavia did give her weapon a glance. There was no explaining that away, was there? And if she was a Power Ranger, something about the fact that she was destined for the least vibrant color in the bunch felt right. Black. Strong, solid, as permanent as the void of space. Well, apparently not that permanent. It didn't take a particularly perceptive person to catch that name. 'Bryson,' her supposed predecessor. Late predecessor. The name itself reeked of rubber mats and wrought iron, like it could've been hers in another life. Another, expendable life. Octavia had never laid an eye on him, but she just knew he must've been a fucking bruiser. Maybe even a distant relative.

"You give Bryson that hero speech? Whatever... If I'm a Ranger, so be it. My whole life has been shielding civilians from this planet's scum since I was sixteen, and now I have even less left to lose. I'm the perfect Ranger." Octavia spoke somberly, meeting the agents in tone. "We've got work to do. Take point, I'm guarding our rear. We'll talk more about this later."

Mint Blaun

Mint whistled as she watched the giant toppled down from her attack. She did have fascination to gigantic monster and seeing them fell like that was like a visual feast for her. She could feels her body shivering at the tremor caused by it. Star Zero floated next to her, smoke was coming out of its muzzle and the pink light on its body was dimmer than usual.

Brain. Headshot is fatal because head contain the brain and various other nerves that function to sustain the body. This creature however, lacks brain. It's anatomy is more akin to a gas tank, or iron balloon. I can't guarantee the lethality of a headshot.

Mint explained to Jason as she waited for the Star Zero to charge up, the pink light started to get brighter slowly. Mint didn't seems to be in a rush though. Once again she set herself into prone position and aimed at Ferro's head this time.

Heat up. If I open another hole, could you throw your hottest kamehameha inside it, Jason? Either way, here I go.

Just right after the Star Zero's light restored into its brightest state, Mint squeezed the trigger and blasted another large beam of plasma towards the still recovering Ferro's head.

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade

"Like it or not, you are a hero now," Said Faunt wryly as he lead the trio up the embankment. Piper rolled her eyes at him making sure Octavia caught it, and then turned to follow him.

"Yep, the universe says so," She added sarcastically. It wasn't too far to the path on the treeline, which lead inward towards the ranger Station. The trip into the jungle was an uneventful one, though on their periphery the small group could see Mint blasting off the Giant Monster's left set of legs with her own incredibly powerful armament. It was in the distance, but every step of the beast and attack from the Power Rangers caused rumbles just like Octavia and Ferro had been doing before. Eventually the tower-like structure which served as the park ranger's base of operations peeked out at them between the trees. The door was slightly ajar.

"Hm, you'd think they'd lock up when they leave, eh?" Commented Faunt quietly, approaching the building. The small flash of blue light which shined out from his sleeves briefly showed that he had dawned his concealed tech once more. "Look sharp," He said to the women behind him. Piper shouldered her rifle's stock in response.

Kassandra Kassandra

Last edited:
Jason Scott Lee

Jason pulled his fist backwards as if snatching up an invisible string tied to his spinning scythe. It gradually changed it's direction and sliced through Ferro's backside like a rump of ham. Aura leaked out of every wound the two Ranger's were making strike after strike. Jason received Mint's mental message just as he caught his weapon by it's hilt.

You make a good point, Blaun, but I don't have the ability to fire Plasma away from myself on that scale. I have an idea though, do your thing, And with that, Jason formed some plasma to cover both his arms. The already engulfed Scythe began to spin, not quite as fast as Mint's Blazar was capable of but enough to cause an after image. Then the plasma leaked from Jason's body onto the spinning scythe, which created a sloppy disc in front of him almost like adding to a rotating canvas. Eventually a two-dimensional imitation of a red sun was rotating rapidly in front of the Red Ranger in expectation of Mint's second blast.

After it ran Ferro through like soft cheese, Jason forced his palms away from his body and sent the Plasma Disk soaring into the hole. A gut wrenching screech could be heard when it pierced the darkness, and James then spread his fingers. It caused thousands of tiny Balls of plasma to sear out of Ferro creating pinholes all over. Eventually the Aura faded, and he dropped to the ground lifeless as a metal shell. It's skull-like face hung it's mouth open ominously, and the dead eyes stared at Mint and Jason accusingly.
Ace Cream Ace Cream

Last edited:
Valencia looked over to to see Decker swarmed with putties," What are these things!?" She whined as she geared up to help Decker, but before she could the object of their mission released it's monstrous voice. The spittle of the Spinosaurus slapped on Valencia's back as her head whipped around. The scales of the Spinosaurus were something to fawn at, although the fact that it was barreling in Valencia's direction took her out of the experience.

"D-d-dios mio..." Valencia whined while she stumbled back and fell. The fear was crippling if not for the already pumping adrenaline. The Yellow Ranger scrambled to her feet quickly as she could to grab the tranquilizer rifle, as soon as the cold steel was in her hand she turned to the dinosaur and began to fire as many rounds as she could before it was too close for comfort. I need it to focus on me and not on Decker & creeps. Valencia took a deep breath alongside a quick head shake. With a toss of the rifle into the air, the Yellow Ranger summoned her cane on underneath her feet," What's the worst that can happen, hehe...I could be lizard food...at least its a cute lizard!" She grumbled during which she wiped some blood from the cut on her nose. Launching herself towards the Spinosaurus, Valencia wiped her blood on it's nostrils as she whizzed pass.

shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade

Octavia Rook

Looking up at the worryingly quiet park ranger tower, Octavia held her maul low. It didn't seem like the kind of place it was smart to start swinging. She then eyed the stock of Piper's rifle from behind, a tactile memory of reloading a similar model coming to mind. A gun would be useful. "Couldn't blame them for wanting to get outta Dodge, really. Between aliens and dinosaurs... It'd probably slip your mind to double back and close lock the door behind you." But that was all wishful thinking. As a (very) recent addition to the team, Octavia really wasn't in the mix when it came to whatever Blue and Yellow were up to on their end, or if the Rangers bothered to check in on the park staff at all. It was just as possible that one of those 'putties' had snuck in and torn the poor folks to shreds. They could've been walking into a massacre a few minutes late to stop it.

"Kick it in, agent. I have a feeling there's something nasty waiting for us in here..."

Mint Blaun

GG, Jason. Tell me if it dropped something good.

Mint watched the scene when the giant Ferro fell down once more to the ground. This time he would get up anymore, hopefully. With the threat removed, their mission had been finished right? She wanted to see the spino and maybe pet a few sauropods. Still, she needs to check on Faunt and Piper and the black ranger, see if they're okay. She couldn't spot them around the wreckage though so they might have retreated towards the station.

The largest lizard of the cretaceous period had had it’s territory encroached on today, by more than one annoyance. As such it felt like sinking it’s teeth into anything in the area. After it had thoroughly demolished a section of jungle near the mountains, it decided to investigate a supposed clashing of creatures down the path nearby. The sound and vibrations of a fight were unmistakeable coming from that direction. When it saw a group of shiny things swarming like ants around a human attempting to rip him to shreds with their blue claws, it’s bloodlust grew even larger. The only thing which stopped her from filling her belly with automatons and Blue Rangers, were several needles burying into her snout and chest. Four or five it felt like, which caused the rampaging beast to recoil away from their direction.

The tranquilizer coursed through it’s body immediately, and the reptilian beast’s eyelids dipped as sleep suddenly gripped it. The next moment, while fighting unconsciousness, a large fly of some sort whizzed past it’s snout. The smell of blood permeated it’s nostrils wholly and vividly, which woke the being back up just a bit. It clumsily lumbered after Valencia then, down the path towards the wetlands.

It wasn’t long before Valencia would spot the park rangers leading a Triceratops coming toward her at top speed. One of the women screamed as they noticed the Spinosaurus following the Yellow Ranger rampaging towards them. The herbivore trailing behind them on an energy leash panicked and began to pull on their vehicle at the site of the drugged predator. The Jeep tumbled and tipped over from the massive creature’s yanking and flailing. The two foresters in the back tumbled out into the mud roughly, and the two senior officers in front stayed attached to their seats because of their seatbelts.

BFabulous BFabulous

As the two agents and the Black Ranger came up the central staircase of the building, the place remained mostly quiet. It was only near the top of the stairs leading to the main communications room that they heard a sort of commotion. The unmistakable sounds of plasma ripping through metal and the sparking of severed wires. As Faunt, taking point, raised his head above the top step he finally saw the Automaton responsible. He pointed to Piper behind him without looking and waived her forward. She stood beside him, and aimed her rifle at the back of it’s head. With a nod from Faunt, she unloaded her gun a few times and the thing crumpled into a pile of dust on the floor. Faunt then lead them all into the room and looked around at the destroyed room.

“Agh, I’m already sick of these bastards again,” said the commander, apparently referring to the Putties as he kicked it’s black ashes. “They’re not tough, but they get everywhere like sand. Ironic, isn’t it?” Faunt seemed thoughtful, but not totally out of the room, “looks like they took out the radio, radar, and power to the satellite on the roof. We’re in the dark. No blood though, so apparently the Forestry Team wasn’t home,”

“You wouldn’t be able to summon your armor would you? The Comms on Ranger Suits would be operational. Good thing we sent out the distress signal from the crash before we left it, it probably got through,” added Piper, going to the window. She noticed the fresh tire tracks leading into the jungle made by the Park Officials’ Jeep.

Kassandra Kassandra

Jason Scott Lee

“Yeah, great job. Can we speak out loud now? Your voice is all echoey in my head, kinda freaks me out,” he said, walking near Mint so that she was within earshot where she hung in the air. He desummoned his helmet so that she could see his face, and he smiled widely as if they’d just won a sports match rather than fought a giant planet-shaking monster together.
“We definitely need to regroup with the others, let’s start heading back to the station,” he said, pulling his Scythe back to him with his pyrokinesis. He hopped on top of it as if it were a surf board, and formed plasma onto his feet which clamped around the handle to lock him in place like a snow board. He floated alongside Mint for a moment, taking a glance back to the ground just to make sure Ferro really was lifeless. His now hollow eyes seemed to taunt the Red Ranger a bit as he flew off with his Pink Counterpart.

Ace Cream Ace Cream

Octavia Rook

Once again, Octavia found herself silently impressed by the way the duo operated. Even amidst all the ominous damage done to the inside of the watchtower, the two of them quietly marched towards potential danger like good soldiers, not even thinking for a second to ask their sturdy Ranger to act as a precautionary human shield just in case. As a team, they dispatched the loose putty without an ounce of trepidation. It was a real shame, in Octavia's opinion, that the two of them weren't wearing Ranger armor of their own. Red could've really used them against Ferro.

"Ah, they're not so bad. Just gotta carry a shop-vac around, pull-em right out of all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. At least they don't bleed. Would've sprayed their grey matter all over the walls if they weren't just dusty shells." Octavia stepped around the ashes and inspected some of the damage for herself. Not to try and fix or anything, just morbid curiosity of what those blades of theirs could do to machinery. It was a damned good thing the park staff got to safety when they did, indeed.

Taken out of thought by the riflewoman's questioning, Octavia turned back towards them with something of a dumb look on her face. They had a point, a Ranger had armor. And why wouldn't she be able to, with the level of control she had summoning her hammer? Just like a second skin. Right? "Well... I don't know," she began, starting to remove the Rook armor she still had on. Beneath it was the glossy black 'nervous onesie' that paired itself with the armor, relaying reports of damage all over the body to the HUD in the helmet through the flat, silvery channels running up from her feet to her neckline. With her armor off, she finally got a look at the wound in her side through a tear in the underarmor. Nothing a fistful of matches couldn't patch up, but damn if looking at it didn't make it sting more. "Just a sec."

She turned her hammer's rocket end towards the wound and peeled open the part of the skintight layer further. So it didn't melt the rubber into the bleeding gash. "No peeking, you two... 'Specially you, Freckles." Octavia gave them a little wink before flaring the weapon up and cauterizing the wound with gritted teeth. She let the hammer fall from her hand once she was done and took a moment to let the dizzy feeling subside. "Okay. Ready." With a full-body shudder, she tried imagining what her armor would look like. Red's suited him, the little she saw of it, but it was a stamina fighter's armor. Everything about her was heavy and cubic, like a brutalist concrete building. Suddenly, the helmet became clear in her mind, and Octavia jumped the gun. A flash of dark aura concentrated itself exclusively around Octavia's head, forming from underneath it something more akin to a battering ram than a helmet. Too bad the rest of the armor didn't bother to show up. "Well... It's something. Lemme check in with Red." With an instinctive touch to the side of her helmet, she found their channel and started speaking.

"Yo, Red. You still alive, or what?"

With the park rangers in sight, Valencia made a seamless change from her staff to her feet. The young woman did a graceful cartwheel to the top of the overturned Jeep," Are y'all okay?" She questioned as she quickly scrambled for the nearest tranquilizer rifle. Valencia fired a couple of shots into the Triceratops and returned her sights to the Spinosaurus. With a quick wave of her hand she released a magnetic wave that pulled Decker's and her former rifle in her direction. Valencia took aim and once again unloaded the tranquilizers into the Spinosaurus, and with the added shots from the other end of the apex predator would be out very soon," Let's get the hell out the way before we become appetizers, or a pre-nap snack!" She shrieked as she hopped off the Jeep. The Yellow Ranger had noticed that the senior Park Rangers were still in their seat belts, so she released them using her technopathy. Valencia hoped they were used to similar situations, as she bent down to help the younger Park Rangers.

"Whoa whoa WHOA WAIT WHAT-" Was all Piper could get out in a panicked voice as Octavia cauterized her own wound with a literal rocket booster. Faunt reacted little, but Piper seemed very concerned at the display of, in her opinion, foolish pageantry of her muscular friend. "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! SIT DOWN!" She yelled, pulling a plastic desk chair from a nearby terminal and wheeling it behind Octavia. She then pushed on Octavia's shoulders in an attempt to seat her forcibly, but of course the rock-like woman didn't budge as she was contacting Jason via her armor.

This made the techie's feet slide across the floor comically while she tried to pressure Octavia down. She then huffed and stomped, going over to the first aid kit on the wall of the chamber and setting it on a small table. She then began rifling through it in search of disinfectant and proper bandages, muttering to herself something about "stubborn hardasses." Faunt chuckled at the display.

Jason Scott Lee

"Well well well, looks like somebody is a ranger after all," Said Jason through the comms into Octavia's ear. "We were right behind you coming into the woods, we'll be in the ranger station in five seconds," With that his voice faded, and a knock at the downstairs front door notified the trio upstairs of a visitor.

"HONEYYYYYYY WE'RE HOMEEEEEE!" Cried out Jason's voice once more, the sounds of his armored boots clanging around the empty building as he and Mint came up the stairs. Just as his head peeked over the last step, he tapped the side of his helmet to dispel the object so that they could all see his face, and he smiled widely. Piper was still somewhat worried looking, but joked back at him.

"Did you have a good day at work, dear?" She said sarcastically.

"Actually I was talking to Faunt, but it was fine, thanks," He then took a double take at the room's occupants, as well as the damage. "Fuck, comms are down huh? Blue and Yellow are sitting ducks at this rate. All right rangers, mission isn't over then. Let's go," Said the Red Ranger with a glance between Octavia and Mint. Waiting for their nod of approval, he would turn back down the stairs as soon as they agreed.

"Piper and I will stay here, so we at least have clear area to regroup," Input Faunt lastly

Kassandra Kassandra Ace Cream Ace Cream

While panicking terribly, the elder Forestry Officials were trying to undue their seat belts with trembling hands. Suddenly, however, their plight was short lived as Valencia freed them from their tethers. The younger rangers had actively cheered the Yellow ranger on as she floated the firearms around her and pummeled the Spinosaurus with more blasts of tranquilizer. The Triceratops was somewhat slowed by the shots, but continued tugging on it's restraints causing the jeep it was attached to to thrash in turn ever so slightly, threatening to tip over as Valencia lead the Park Rangers to safety in the underbrush.

"Was, was that magic???" Asked the older man, thoroughly confused now. The Spinosaurus, in it's bloodlust and now drug-induced haze, had circumvented the wrecked vehicle and went straight for it's restrained snack. With a short growl and the snap of it's teeth, it came down upon the protesting triceratops' neck causing blood to spray out onto it's jaws. After a few moments it was ripping out chunks and voraciously enjoying it's meal.

BFabulous BFabulous

Decker Grayson

When Valencia had sharply raced by the predator which threatened to eat them both alive, leading it away, Decker had been attacked by putties. Two set upon him at first, and he had summoned his dagger without a second thought, dropping his rifle. The first had it's head slashed clean off by the plasma knife in Decker's grip, while he back stepped to avoid the other doing the same to him. He made a few more quick hops to put yards between he and his attackers, and then fired his weapon from his grip. It sailed into the being's chest, which didn't seem to stop it's forward momentum. Decker then yanked on the chord which attached his knife to his gauntlet, and as it returned to him he began to spin the rope-dart rapidly.

After some momentum was built up and the Putty came near to him, it slashed at it over and over again like a buzz saw, hacking it to pieces with the rotation of the blade never ceasing. That's when a group had emerged from the shadows, a dozen in all of more automatons just like the first.

"This is impossible, I should have sensed a group of this size, did they appear out of nowhere?!" Said Decker, now beginning movements to keep the perimeter of attackers wide. He began rotating his rope dart so that it spun in wide arcs around his body, the tip occasionally scraping right through the earth without losing any speed as the plasma melted the very dirt where it touched into magma. The putties did indeed seem hesitant to enter his circle of doom after seeing their comrades drop so easily at the whip-like weapon. They each watched his spinning, waiting like children ready to enter a jump rope, attempting to time their attacks with the gaps in the weapons movement.

BFabulous BFabulous shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25

Mint Blaun

Mint followed Jason towards the ranger station where some of the other were in. Her eyes darting around to assess the damage and check the condition of the other people. Faunt and Piper seemed fine, but Octavia had a freshly burnt wound on her. At least she was alive, eh, and why was she wearing that box on her head?

"Retrieveing the rangers, that's the only objective right? I don't want to blast the spino." Mint replied to Jason while following him downstair.

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Kassandra Kassandra

Octavia Rook

"Fuck off... Hold on, your work-wife is trying to Florence Nightingale me," Octavia looked down at the redhead attempting to tend to her closed wound and silently shooed her away. "Leave it, it's gonna look really cool when it's finished healing! It's not a real mission if you don't go back to your garbagey motel room with a new battle scar." Finished with her call, and with Red and Pink in tow, she put both of her hands on the sides of the helmet to get a feel for it. It felt like wearing a cinderblock on her head, but in a good way. Slightly taller than the height of her head, the helmet's 'crown' must've been completely solid. She really wanted to headbutt someone with it.

"Coming," she called after the red ranger, deciding to leave her old armor in the station. Octavia didn't wanna crush her ribcage on the off-chance that the rest of her ranger gear decided to show up. "What about the park rangers? They pinned down around the lizard?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back