• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kobe Nathan Wade

One Thousand Club
Hello! Sorry for the lack of an enticing gripping introduction to the roleplay, but I did that once already. See below

We've written what I would call a solid three page introduction to the roleplay thus far, and I'm very happy with it. That being said, we're down to only two team members besides myself, and have room for two more on our squad! I'd advise you at least read the first and last pages of the main thread at least before making a decision as to whether or not you'd like to join us, just so you know what the vibe is. We are currently looking for a Yellow and Black ranger. If interested, please inquire below!

Last edited:
I might want to take a shot at this. May i start working on my CS for yellow?

Is it okay for you guys to wait a bit while i work on my drawing for my character? It might take 3-4 days.

I might want to take a shot at this. May i start working on my CS for yellow?

Is it okay for you guys to wait a bit while i work on my drawing for my character? It might take 3-4 days.
That’s certainly all fine, so long as after you’re accepted you can keep up posting every couple of days. You won’t be joining the arc until after we’re done with this current mission. I’ll leave it up to you whether or not your character has had their powers for a few months, or a few days, but either way our next mission would likely involve finding you and inviting you to the team! So keep that much in mind

Can we make it a Gold ranger I would be very interested? As a male ranger. Or maybe another color I've watcher every episode of every power ranger show and or movie.

Oooo this is cool. Although sadly I don’t turn 18 for a while. I’d be interested in taking white ranger if it were an available role when I do though!

his last response was may 30th of last year I would say he is probably no longer active but hey you never know lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back