• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Power Rangers Neon (18+) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I remember alot of the series in fragments just from scrolling through channels when I was a kid
I vaugely remember a vehicles based one that was almost sorta apocalyptic?
How many series have had the vehicle based zords and theme?

I remember alot of the series in fragments just from scrolling through channels when I was a kid
I vaugely remember a vehicles based one that was almost sorta apocalyptic?
How many series have had the vehicle based zords and theme?
..... more than I care to remember my friend.... SPD, Overdrive, and yes rpm just to name a few. I’m not a huge fan of those ones, if I’m gonna be honest about just how seriously I consider my power rangers lore lol.

Green in the original power rangers starts off as an adversary. For Three episodes he exists only as a mysterious antagonist and they’re all absolutely BATSHIT confused about why a ranger is attacking them. Then turns out he got his powers from Rita, in exchange for taking out the rangers. (Probably going with this same arc for our green ranger, with some original twists) so I guess his role is...

Boss battle who gets unlocked as a playable character? God I want to watch power rangers now to get the deets... So shameful but... my hand is already reaching for the Netflix button...

..... more than I care to remember my friend.... SPD, Overdrive, and yes rpm just to name a few. I’m not a huge fan of those ones, if I’m gonna be honest about just how seriously I consider my power rangers lore lol.

Green in the original power rangers starts off as an adversary. For Three episodes he exists only as a mysterious antagonist and they’re all absolutely BATSHIT confused about why a ranger is attacking them. Then turns out he got his powers from Rita, in exchange for taking out the rangers. (Probably going with this same arc for our green ranger, with some original twists) so I guess his role is...

Boss battle who gets unlocked as a playable character? God I want to watch power rangers now to get the deets... So shameful but... my hand is already reaching for the Netflix button...

I remember really enjoying dino thunder, maybe I'll rewatch it for old times sake

So, I will state that Decker was very much intentionally the Lancer of the group.

And you guys think you've got useless Ranger info in your heads? I've got a fair amount of the Morphing calls memorized. (And if we're doing a morphing call, I'm putting forward Neon Burst)

So, I will state that Decker was very much intentionally the Lancer of the group.

And you guys think you've got useless Ranger info in your heads? I've got a fair amount of the Morphing calls memorized. (And if we're doing a morphing call, I'm putting forward Neon Burst)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh boy that’s CANON

I cracked up at that reaction
Poor Faunt, he needs to tell Mint a clear instruction if he doesn't want her to pull another gaming stunt XD

Don't know why in the hell you would make the character sheet take that insane amount of effort and then just accept a few sheets like wtf
If you were gonna do that make the sheet less complicated so I don't spend 4 godamn hours on it only to not be accepted

shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 Had an idea for a combo move, imagine creating a portal in front of Bryson mid charge only for him to appear in the air above the target, allowing him to gain more kinetic force and slam into the target all the harder...

We just need a cool name

Also, you’ve still got a Pokémon role play of mine you could finish your sheet for and hop into VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator . Some DMs prefer a more stringent vetting process because letting in everyone who applies results in a group with holes in activity. If it’s got a large character sheet with lots of lore for you to work through, they’ll be expecting a lot more in the way of your character sheet to keep away players who are less likely to play out a long form role play.

Don’t let them turn you off, just find the groups you fit best in and out your creative effort into the games you’re already in, y’know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back