• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Power Rangers Neon (18+) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Chick: "A peacekeeping role to balance out the other members' aggression, bringing them to a nice or at least manageable medium. The Chick is often considered the heart of the group. This role is played by a woman or girl. Someone female. Otherwise, it is not a Five-Man Band."

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade What do you think of the 5 Man Band thing? Btw are you gonna open the interest check for the green/yellow ranger?
I'd pefer to run this mission with who we have for now, perhaps opening it up later if we feel it's necessary. I would like to have a comfortable flow of posts going before we worry about throwing any more characters in the mix. The five man band thing I feel originates with shows like Power rangers and voltron lol

Gotcha

Sorry I haven't posted this weekend, had a beach trip with family
Yeah my man, about that. To be honest I might have to ask you to bow out of the rp if you arent able to keep up a post at least every two days from now on. It isn't fair to the rest of us, and I'm lucky my other two players have stayed active thus far. I'm willing to only continue with them, if need be. I'm going to skip your turn for now, please post on the next cycle.

Yeah my man, about that. To be honest I might have to ask you to bow out of the rp if you arent able to keep up a post at least every two days from now on. It isn't fair to the rest of us, and I'm lucky my other two players have stayed active thus far. I'm willing to only continue with them, if need be. I'm going to skip your turn for now, please post on the next cycle.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind
Posted

I'm rather sleep deprived, please let me know if anything I tried to describe does not make sense to you in that last post. Similarly if you have any qualms or critiques, on the little additions I made to your powers for the sake of exposition, let me know. I'm always willing to tailor the story so it's more aligned to what we all want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back