• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Power Rangers Neon (18+) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
How's Bryson
Mofo has potentially the most busted power but he's to dumb/stubborn to improve it past "SMASH" Which I love
If I had to describe him with a quote it would be this

"Technique... is for lightweights"

Last edited:
How's Bryson
Mofo has potentially the most busted power but he's to dumb/stubborn to improve it past "SMASH" Which I love
If I had to describe him with a quote it would be this

"Technique... is for lightweights"

Gotta love the ol' busted power, but no intelligence.

Bryson looks ready to wreck face and give Decker a headache once he realizes the precise extent of his abilities. Only thing I can say is that the sheet says Bruce in the last line.

I'm thinking we start, and allow our last scraggler to post a cs if she will and replace her if she does not, eventually. More mysterious to have one of us missing. I think we'll go ahead and start at Ranger HQ with your character's first arrival. I'll have an npc there to greet you after I make my first post. Jason is going to be out of the office when you first show up, so you can all get some banter in before we get attacked start worldbuilding lol

How's Bryson as a character? Like him or naw?
I like him. In a way he's the opposite of Mint. She's very creative when it comes to using her power and since she has auto mind read she might get frustated at how many methods he missed just because he wants to solve things with his punch XD

How's Bryson as a character? Like him or naw?

I appreciate how heavy handed you were in your describing his rough past, using manhole covers as plateweights is some DMX type shit and I'm into it lol. I didn't get much of a sense of his general demeanor from your sheet, so I'm curious if he's a rather shouty musclehead or the uninterested-until-the-fighting-starts type.

The underground fighting backstory is also vaguely Kickboxer: Vengeance vibes which makes me wonder what his feelings are going to be towards that situation being open ended. Perhaps something he goes back to finish later now that he has diplomatic immunity. Could be a sneak out side story.

Jason and Bryson interactions are gonna be hilarious

Jason: "Alright team, Mint use your drones to find and guide civilians out of the perimeter, Decker get behind enemy lines, and relay any potential weak spots then exploit them, Yellow ranger stick with me and we'll try clearing out hostile's from the rooftops"

Bryson: "Yo boss what about me?"

Jason: "Punch anything that is shooting at us...really really hard"

Jason and Bryson interactions are gonna be hilarious

Jason: "Alright team, Mint use your drones to find and guide civilians out of the perimeter, Decker get behind enemy lines, and relay any potential weak spots then exploit them, Yellow ranger stick with me and we'll try clearing out hostile's from the rooftops"

Bryson: "Yo boss what about me?"

Jason: "Punch anything that is shooting at us...really really hard"
"Break all their warships."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back