• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers Multiverse

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Kaztastrophe

Captain's Favorite
After completing the newest set of Ranger powers, Billy needed a new team of Rangers to wield them against the unnamed evil. He began recruiting a team from the heroes throughout the multiverse. His first recruit wasn't a choice, it was a demand of his host reality's most powerful authority Time Force, their Quantum Ranger was to be the Red Ranger of the team.

Billy and Wes traveled searching the Multiverse looking for suitable candidates. Numerous candidates were chosen and their records were strictly reviewed, many candidates were eventually deemed unworthy for a multitude of reasons. One candidate Billy was hoping for would have brought the most interesting perspective of all Zedd from an universe where the Power Rangers were evil and Zedd fought to stop them. Zedd refused, because he couldn't stomach the idea of becoming a Power Ranger himself but wished them luck.

Their first recruit was their Pink Ranger, Kimberly Hart from a universe where Tommy the Green Ranger became Lord Drakkon and conquered their Earth following that up by trying to conquer the Multiverse. Danny Delgado from Earth-10 was to become their Blue Ranger; Wes vehemently opposed due to Danny's sickeningly positive attitude.

They were going to look into recruiting more before taking the fight to their nameless foe but they could not wait any longer.

Billy was in his lab working on some new device. He was always working, he literally never left his lab. Kimberly was with Wes training it was them against the the combined forces of Time Force & HyperForce.

Billy finished his newest device. He called The Multiverse Rangers to his lab. When they got the call Time Force & Hyperforce called off the training session. Wes & Kimberly raced to the lab.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986

If he was honest Danny would have preferred to continue his peaceful live on his own Earth but he also knew that if he refused to join the new team he would feel bad about abandoning all those other worlds. There was also the fact that he sometimes missed the thrills of being a Ranger which Kendall no doubt realized. Still if Multiverse Rangers hadn't agreed to let him visit home on occasion he would have refused out right. He was wandering around the base, still trying to get familiarized with the place when he got Billy's message and headed for the lab, wondering what was up.

Of the team he was the last to arrive but didn't really care.

"Usually I only call you here in case of emergency. Which usually meant me randomly checking the various Earth's for attacks. Today that changes. I am sending each of you to an Earth to deploy a detection system that will automate the process. For now it has to be deployed in the reality, I have theories on how to improve it so it can be deployed from here until I can work that out you will have to deploy it personally. I have already deployed it on this Earth." He picked up a deployment device; he pointed to a button. "Set it down on somewhere stable, the initial deployment can be a little explosive." He handed one to each of them. "Kimberly & Danny the first Earth you each will go to be yours. If you get in over your head leave immediately. We'll regroup and go back. Wes you'll be going to my world. Since it can't be deployed under water, you'll have to travel to the only known landmass left above water, Mount Everest. To do that Alex has loaned you the use of his Strata Cycle. As you have probably noticed, the lab has been rearranged that is to accommodate the Strata Cycle. For now the lab will stay that way just in case we need to launch vehicles from here as well."

Billy opened the gateway to each of their Earths and allowed Danny to step through & Wes to drive through. "Kimberly I know after the Ranger Army you allied with that restored reality that Lord Drakkon broke was unable to restore it perfectly, which included your world being reset to before breakage. While Lord Drakkon is no longer a threat the system he put in place to subjugate the people of your Earth is still in place. You will want to stay and save them, you can't. You must leave them to save themselves, to do that I am also going to give you the means for them to do it." He hands her a case. Kimberly opened it. Billy pointed to one of five matching devices. "Those are Zeonizers. on my Earth we used them to stop the Machine Empire. They are more powerful than the Power Coins which power the Ranger Sentries. Each reality has it's own vibrational frequencies. I have tuned these Zeonizers to work on your Earth. That other device will give one person the ability to teleport to the Zeo Crystal on the Moon. Choose that person wisely if they are not purely good they will be destroyed by the barrier protecting it. The teleportation device only works twice; once to the moon and once back to Earth. If you choose poorly the Zeonizers will be nothing more than paper weights." Finally he opened the portal to the World of the Coinless.

Last edited:
"Got it." As soon as the portal to his world was open Danny stepped through even though the thought of traveling through dimensions still made him somewhat uncomfortable. When he arrived in his homeworld he decided that he might as well combine the useful with the pleasant and search for a good spot for the detector using his computer back at the flowershop. On his way he realized that it might also be a good idea to get in contact with the other Wild Force members and see if any were willing to join the Multiverse Rangers.

About ten minutes later he walked into the door of the shop surprising his girlfriend who was behind the register. After a quick glance to see if anyone could hear him he told her what was going on. "So yeah, I can't stay long but I'm sure this should be fine. How are things over here?" "Pretty good, no monster attacks yet. The store is doing well, I just miss you." "Same."

They would both have liked to talk longer as well as do some other things but knew Danny had a job to do. Using the computer he quickly found what he thought what was a good spot for the detector, out of the way enough to not be found and stable enough that it shouldn't cause damage. "Alright I have found a good spot, can you drive me there? I have some phonecalls to make."

Another thirty minutes later the arrived at the mountain where the Elephant Zord was found. Unfortunately while all of Danny's teammates were willing to help none of them was in a position where they could just up and leave but they all promised to try and help out during an emergency.

Last edited:
Earth-X
Wes rod the Strata Cycle to Mount Everest, more like Island Everest on the island was a few farmers making a go of it. They were more than a little surprised to see a Power Ranger on a hoverbike. One of them took a shot at him, the arrow bounced off. Wes was more than a little impressed, his aim was superb, the strength it took to get the arrow to go that far was astonishing. Once he got to the island he tried talking to them but they didn't speak English. He was able to calm them down. He went farther inland so as to avoid upsetting them when set off his device. When the device went off the explosion of nanites left him with ringing in his ears. On his way back to the portal. He got a call from Billy.

Earth-7: World of the Coinless
The Coinless were still fighting the good fight against the New Power Coalition. Without Lord Drakkon the New Power Coalition for a while experienced a power vacuum until Lord Zedd showed up and took over. During the power vacuum the Coinless were able to nab quite a few of the Ranger Sentry morphers. Kimberly approached the Coinless as the Pink Multiverse Ranger. She went to Trini and presented the Zeonizers to her. She powered down and as quickly as she appeared unmasked just as quickly they had guns pointed at her. "Trini I know you don't remember it but I helped to put down Lord Drakkon after I broke the spell he put on me. I came with a way for you to fight. Those are Zeonizers with the Zeo Crystal will transform five people into the Zeo Rangers. That other devices is a teleporter. The teleporter will take you to a cave on the moon where the Zeo Crystal is. It is protected by a barrier that will destroy anyone who is not purely good. You know your people better than anyone it's your choice. I have a new fight, it takes me across the multiverse. I was sent here to deploy a detection system that will alert our command center if our enemies attack your Earth." Trini allowed Kimberly to finish her mission. Trini then teleported to the cave holding the Zeo Crystal.

Just as Kimberly deployed it at the top of the Coinless base a portal opened up ten miles out. Kimberly transformed and went to the Coinless. "Anyone who can't transform into a Ranger Sentry doesn't stand a chance. Keep them hidden. I'll call for the rest of my team." Kimberly contacted Billy to send the rest of the Multiverse Rangers because the her world was under attack by the unnamed threat. Trini ordered the Coinless' Ranger Sentries to follow Kimberly into battle. When Kimberly and the Coinless Sentries got to the battle every Ranger Sentry serving the New Power Coalition's was fighting against the invaders with Lord Zedd leading them.

Earth-9
Billy called Danny on Earth-10 and Wes on Earth-X to inform them of what was happening on Earth-7. Wes made a very brief stop to pick up a Multiverse Morpher and the Purple Transformation Dino Soul.

Earth-2
Wes deployed another surveillance network on this Earth. He then approached a battlefield, the US Army was fighting some bird monstrosities while the Power Rangers fought a monster in their Megazord. He finished off the bird monsters for the US Army then he approached a woman they been surveilling. "Carlotta Philips I'm the Red Multiverse Ranger, we are fighting a threat to the multiverse worse than any Power Ranger team in the Multiverse has ever seen. We are few in numbers we want you to join us." He then offered her a Multiverse Morpher and the Purple Transformation Dino Soul. "Do you accept?"

Trektek Trektek

Last edited:
Carlotta Philips

Earth 2 was a place where there was only the one team of rangers. The biggest foe that they had fought was Ivan Ooze, but that wasn't the only bad guy out there and the U.S. Military was there to back them up with personnel and support. Carlotta was happy to be a part of that. She had idolized the Power Rangers and always wished that she could one day become one. There was something about helping people without needing to rely on huge numbers, to fight monsters both big and small. That was something that appealed to her which was why she joined the army in the first place. It was the closest that she got to being a Power Ranger.

Carlotta had just finished putting down a bird monster while the Rangers were beating a larger monster with their megazord when she was approached by a man offering for her to become a Power Ranger. It was a dream come true and seemed almost too good. As though once she accepted this, there would be some sort of downside. NOt that she could see one, but it was something that she felt at the back of her mind.

However, it was what she always wanted. And if they were recruiting a team to help save not just Earth itself, but the whole Multiverse, who was she to turn it down. She looked at Wes with an intensity in her eyes. "I accept." She took the morpher and Dino Soul in her hands.​

Danny had barely set the detector up when he got Billy's message. Knowing there was no time to waste he used his Morpher's return function to teleport back to Earth-9, trusting Kendall to understand he had work to do. Times like this he wished they had a more direct way of getting to other worlds rather than just from the base, but they made do with what they had.

He was surprised that Wes wasn't back yet. From what he knew about the Time Force Rangers they were very much the more rule oriented disciplined group Taylor had wanted Wild Force to be so the Red Ranger no doubt had his reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Earth-9
"Wes and a new recruit we'll meet you on Kimberly's home world. This world is a little complicated. The villains stole the Rangers powers and was able to turn them into army of Ranger Sentries. The former Power Rangers and their allies are using the Ranger Sentry powers as well. Both sides are fighting the invasion. So be careful who/what you attack." Billy opened up the gateway to Earth-7.

Earth-2
Wes powered down his cybernetic arms in full view. His morpher imbeded in his arm. He demonstrated how to morph to the new recruit. He then showed her how to use the return function to teleport back to Earth-9. He pressed the button.

Earth-9
As soon as Wes & the new recruit showed up Billy told them the same thing he told Danny. He then opened the gateway to Earth-7.

Kimberly was about the be skewered from behind when Lord Zedd saved her. Suddenly several colored lightning bolts struck the ground\. The Zeo Rangers teleported on to the scene.

Enemies attacking: foot soldiers, general, monster

Carlotta Philips
(Purple Multiverse Ranger)

Wes's cybernetic arms were most impressive. That was a level of technology that they didn't have in her universe. It was something that she had to look forward. She wasn't a techie herself, but it was still an awesome thing to admire and look at from a purely technical point of view. At least she knew that her universe could continue to handle anything that was thrown at them while she was away being a Power Ranger. It was still just so hard to believe. This was going to be her life now. She was going to help people like never before. This was her chance to do something great.

She was still in awe while Wes showed and demonstrated the use of the return function to teleport back to Earth-9. That was also something that would take some getting used to. That there were multiple Earths, and that each one had a different history. She wondered if there was one where the British colonized The Eastern Coast instead of the Western Coast. Wouldn't that be strange.

"Hello fellow teammates." It was a lame greeting, but to be fair, she didn't know how one was supposed to greet another ranger. It wasn't just something that came natural. She'd probably get it in time though. Just a little practice.​

When he saw Wes arrive with a stranger who greeted him and Billy as new teammates Danny realized why the Red Ranger was late. It kinda sucked that on her first day the newcomer would have to deal with monsters but the help was no doubt welcome. "Nice to meet you." With that admittedly short first introduction done Danny headed into the portal, since the Rangers had work to do.
He had no idea what to expect on the other side but didn't doubt that the four of them could handle things.

He was surprised to see Rangers already there and fighting even after what Billy told him, seeing several copies of the same Rangercostume all from the same Earth was unusual after all. He didn't waste time staring though as he noticed a gun wielding Black Ranger getting attacked by one of the many footsoldiers. Despite still being unmorphed he charged at the spear using monster and tried to to tackle it from the side.

Trini Kwan: Zeo Ranger V Red wielder of Saba
Zack Taylor: Zeo Ranger IV Green
Aisha Campbell: Zeo Ranger III Blue
Adam Park: Zeo Ranger II Yellow
Katherine Hillard: Zeo Ranger I Pink
Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier: Sabertooth Sentry
Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch: Tyrannosaurus Sentry
Rocky DeSantos: Blue MMPR Ranger

The Rangers of the Coinless spent their time attacking the foot soldiers, the Sentry powers were not strong enough to face off stronger, the others were still getting use to their new powers.

Kimberly & Lord Zedd assaulted the general as a team. Zedd couldn't resist taunting the Pink Ranger. Kimberly taunted back about his lack of skin and how slimming it was. If one didn't know better looking at it they might assume they were friendly with each other instead of enemies.

Wes stepped through the portal. "Blue follow me, were getting the monster not being attacked by Pink and the vile Lord Zedd. Purple help the Zeo Rangers and their allies. We want you to get used to your powers first." He pulled out the Power Dino Soul key from his belt buckle, plugged it into his sword, and activated the chomping action; his right arm became adorned in white and gold. He freely slashed energy crescents clearing a path through the foot soldiers to get to the monster. He charged the monster and began the attack.

Kimberly pulled out the Double Dino Soul key from her belt buckle and plugged it into her sword and activated the chomping action. There was suddenly two Pink Multiverse Rangers. Pink1 & Pink2 worked in perfect unison to attack the general.

Lord Zedd saw an oppurtunity, he retreated from the fight against the general. "Finster 5 I need a monster. One powerful enough to capture a Power Ranger alive. It doesn't have to survive, send it after the newbie squad. Anyone not using a Ranger Sentry power I want one of them. Especially the purple one."

Carlotta Philips

She was pleasantly greeted by one of the rangers back as soon as she had arrived. Unfortunately, she didn't have much time to get acquainted with the rest of the team before they were rushing off to defend one of the worlds that was under attack. She was told to go assist the Zeo Rangers once they got there and she was going to try her best to show that they made the right choice in picking her to join their team.

It certainly seemed like much chaos that was going on all around them. A team of rangers was attacked an entire horde of footsoldiers while the Multiverse Rangers were engaging an enemy general. She was able to keep her cool while in such a dangerous situation using her army training. Her mind was centered and focused.

Carlotta pulled out her morpher and transformed. She thought it would be best to try to deal with this threat as quickly as possible by engaging the foot soldiers with unyielding and powerful force. The sooner they dealt with the minions, the more quickly they would be able to assist the other rangers. She began to engage the nearest foot soldiers by performing CQC with a flurry of punches and counter flips resulting in the defeat of three of them.

Finster had quickly molded a monster out a clay shaped like a firehydrant which Lord Zedd quickly brought to life with his staff. HydroDent came to life with a bursting roar and charged at the Purple Ranger and the rest of the team. As the others attempted to reconfigure their positions to assist as a monster of any caliber was a tough fight, especially for a newbie ranger, more footsoldiers rushed in to cut them off.

Carlotta threw a flurry of blows to attempt to catch HydroDent off guard, but it remained unfazed. "Hahah. You'll have to do better than that, Princess!" It laughed at her ineffectual attacks.

"Dammit." The purple Ranger rolled backwards as she just barely escaped a crushing blow to her chest. "What's this guy made of?" She spoke as she connected with another punch that seemed to hurt her fist more than the creature in question. HydroDent followed up with a kick to her stomach, doubling her over as she nearly was creamed by a fist punch and then another. It was getting harder to dodge these attacks. She knew that being a Ranger was going to be tough, but this was ridiculous. However, she also knew that Rangers worked best in a team.

Carlotta looked over to the others and they seemed to be trying their best to get to her, but were being continually intercepted by the foot soldiers. She jumped back and pulled out her sword, throwing it to take a shot that injured the creature, but not enough to stop it's raging charge as it had lowered it's head and plowed straight first into her chest causing all the wind to get knocked out of it. It would take a couple moments for her to regain her bearings, but that was all they needed.

"Hey Boss, I got her!!" HydroDent shouted, dancing back and forth before teleporting away. Carlotta just kicking her way out of his grip, but it was too tight for her to escape, at least in the short time before she was there and then teleported away. After the teleport, she managed to break out of HydroDent's grip, jumping down and pushing him away, but the energy reserves used up and the damage she had taken, caused her to dimorph and collapse on the ground. As the light faded from her eyes and darkness took her into a sleep from where she knew not what position she might wake up in, she got out some weak words. "I'm sorry that I let the team down...…."

Last edited:
Wes tried to get to Carlotta but Zedd had her teleported to his moon base. Zedd then stabbed Pink2 with staff skewering from her lower back to her head. Pink2 was the duplicate and disappeared. Kimberly activated the Hard Dino Soul. She assaulted Lord Zedd. Lord Zedd deflected her undisciplined and unfocused attacks; then spoke to the general. "Meet me on the Moon. We'll discuss a mutually beneficial arrangement." Lord Zedd teleported to the moon. The general he was once fighting followed suit. Kimberly called Billy. "We need to get to the moon now! They took Purple."

Earth-9
Billy was searching through everything he and Time Force had. "I can make another teleporter but it will take an hour at least. In the meantime just finish off the enemy in front of you."

"Damn it Billy!" She plowed through to go after the monster.

Meanwhile on the Moon Lord Zedd was sitting on his throne with his staff's tip on the Purple Ranger's throat. "I don't know who you are or where you came from. This woman is clearly a threat coming after your forces. Take her and leave Earth to me." The General laughed. "We have a deal." Lord Zedd removed his staff from her throat. A Putty Patroller picked her up and handed her to the General. The General put her over his shoulder, he opened up a portal then stepped through to an unknown universe.

Tackling the footsoldier didn't do much but it gave the Ranger an opportunity to create some distance which he he quickly used to help Danny out but shooting his former opponent. This in turn allowed the Multiverse Ranger to morph just in time to see Lord Zedd teleport away with Carlotta. Since he was free and no one seemed to need his help he decided do as told and assist Wes even though it was already too late to deal with Zedd. He just hoped the Red Ranger wouldn't be too angry about him taking to long to help and thus endangering the newcomer. Either way this wasn't the time to worry about that.

Danny pulled out the Strength Dino Soul key and used it the same way as the other two, though instead of creating a copy or armor it made his arms grow in size and of course strength. He pushed several foot soldiers of the way while running in Wes' direction when he suddenly got an idea. Using both hands he lifted a foot soldier up. "Wes, watch out!" Hoping his warning would allow Wes to dodge without much problems Danny threw the foot soldier in the direction of the monster before taking the Dino Soul key back out of his sword.

On the Moon Lord Zedd was watching the fight between the invaders, the Rangers, Coinless, & his Sentries. He had three options, he could help the Rangers defeat the monster jeapordizing the truce, he could allow it go on and let fate determine the winner consequences be damned, he could side with the invaders. He chose to protect the truce. He threw a grenade to make the monster grow.

Wes barely dodged the giant monster's foot. Wes & Kimberly insterted their Transformation Dino Souls into their sword again. Their Zords materialized around their bodies. "Coinless keep dealing with the footsoldiers. We'll try to get the monster away from here." The Tyrannosaurus Rex Multizord converted to Battle Mode then ran full speed into the monster and started pushing it away from the Coinless.

The Ranger Sentries allied with Lord Zedd turned from fighting the foot soldiers to fighting the Coinless when the grenade came down. The Coinless were quickly overwhelmed.

Earth-9
Billy watched as the Coinless were being overwhelmed. He started pacing frantically. He only had one option left, he used the Double Dino Soul. His duplicate then used a Soul he vowed to never allow anyone to know about. His duplicate then grabbed an object wrapped in a cloth in the back of the room. The duplicate unwrapped the item and then proceeded to use the Wish Dino Soul to make itself young. Young duplicate Billy morphed into the Gold Ranger. The Gold Ranger went to a storage unit and used a the Shrink Dino Soul to shrink a golden pyramid. The Gold Ranger picked up the golden pyramid and went to Earth-7.

The Gold Ranger set down the golden pyramid and it grew to full size. He then rushed into battle using the Gold Rush to destroy foot soldiers in his way. He helped the Pink Zeo Ranger up.

Somewhere outside of space and time
Carlotta Philips was tied to a chair. The chair was in the center of a circle full of mystical glyphs. A man set in meditation just outside the circle. Carlotta eventually woke up. The man transformed and began chanting. The mystical glyphs began to glow. Eventually one by one the glyphs hit Carlotta embedding them into her skin and soul. The circle & chair then turned into a shield. Carlotta fell to the ground. "Rise Carlotta." He extends his hand to Carlotta prepared to fatally strike her down if the spell failed.

Carlotta Philips

Her vision began to come back into focus as she felt the tightness around her chest and limbs. Her hands and legs began to try to struggle against the rope as soon as she began to become aware of where she was, but it was no use. She was trapped and there was no way from her current position that she was getting out without a rescue that she wasn't so sure was coming.

Looking around, she saw that her chair was in the center of some strange symbols and a man with a goatee and silver/black hair was meditating on the ground. It didn't look good, especially as the man transformed into an armored figure with a sword and shield. This was her enemy and her captor. She would not break under pressure, of that she was sure. Her army training would not let her. They would get no secrets from her, not that she really even had any secrets, but that was besides the point.

The gylphs began to glow and attach to her skin. They stung with each strike, she felt as though she was slipping away from who she was, that some darker impulses were coming out. She couldn't resist from this sort of attack and soon enough fell to the ground as the circle and the chair turned into a spiky purple shield.

Carlotta Philips
????????

She grasped the hand that was extended to her and pulled herself up into a standing position. The world felt clearer than ever before. As did her position in it. Carlotta bent down and picked up the shield, it was hers, she could feel the power coursing through it and the power that was already coursing through her.

Her life was to begin anew, unrestricted by the old her, the her that was burdened by responsibility and compassion. This new Carlotta would use her powers for personal gains. She would not be bound by petty restrictions of what is good.​

Danny briefly wondered if he should help the Coinless fight the footsoldiers or summon his own Zord as well. After a few seconds he made the obvious decision and used his Transformation Dino Soul to summon the Tricertops Multizord. In his opinion the giant swordnose was kinda silly but it worked as a weapon and it wasn't as if using a robot armadillo as a soccer ball made any more sense. Deciding to help The Tyrannosaurus Rex Multizord out with pushing the monster away Danny drove his Zord nose first at the giant, making sure not to hit to the Zords of either Kim or Wes or to push the monster the wrong way.

After successfully pushing the monster away from the Coinless. Wes called for the formation of the Megazord.

Earth-9
Old Billy destroyed the Wish Dino Soul, that thing's mere existence was a threat to the universe.

The Gold Ranger kept the Coinless safe. He kept an eye on the fight to make sure it didn't get to close to them. He watched as the Megazord executed the Final Blade attack destroying the monster. "Multiverse Rangers use Pyramidas to get to the moon and rescue Carlotta. Be sure to bring it back I will be needing it to defend this planet." The Rangers leapt from their megazord to the ground. The Megazord disappareared. Kimberly was the first to reach Pyramidas. She nearly took off without the other two.

Carlotta Philips
Dark Purple Ranger

It was time to return to the moon. Her actions were now and her time was unlimited. Her mind was her own, more free than it had ever been before and soon enough she would spread that sort of freedom to others, by whatever means necessary. The other Rangers would be useless in the end, their time was past and their actions would prove to be their downfall and their folly.

Carlotta used her dark powers to teleport back to the moon from whence she was taken in order for the ruse to be properly sellable, she summoned up some willpower to slam her face into the wall. It hurt, but in the long run, the extra damage would show that they attempted much worse physically than was actually done to her after she was captured.

Once the other rangers would arrive, she would make sure to stumble towards them all weak, letting them believe that she barely managed to escape before collapsing from her "injuries".​

After combining the Megazord defeated the monster easily enough though with their new team member missing there wasn't any time to relax. An unknown gold colored Ranger with a slightly familiar voice told them to use Pyramadis to fly to the moon which would make Danny the second Wild Force Ranger to fight there and the first to do so in another dimension. He couldn't wait to brag to Cole about that one.

He headed into the giant pyramid after Kimberly had already gone inside and almost took off while he was contemplating the sometimes bizarre design choices for Zords. "I wonder if we'll have to deal with Serpentara and if so how we can win." Most of his knowledge about Zedd's Zord was second hand but it was supposed to be tough despite the fact Cole defeated it by launching his bike into it's mouth.

Once Wes & Danny were aboard, Kimberly took off for the moon. She didn't give them time to set down or find their way to the cockpit, hell the door wasn't even shut yet. The door did shut before the pyramid reached the vacuum of space. She set the pyramid down on the moon virtually on Bandora's Palace doorstep. She leapt from the cockpit to the balcony from which Rita would watch the fights with the Rangers, the same balcony she died on. She found Zedd setting on the throne. "Give me back Purple NOW!" She pulled out her Power Morpher and morphed into the Ranger Slayer. She split the Bow of Darkness into two Swords of Darkness. She then proceeded to attack Zedd savagely. Zedd deflected must of the blows her attacks were sloppy, undisciplined, her attacks were fueled by pure hatred. "You do have a lot of darkness in you don't you Pinky. Maybe I should have..." Zedd was cut off by Wes. He used the Stretch Dino Soul to ensnare Kimberly. "Enough!" He threw Kimberly to the side. "You will be disciplined for this reckless and stupid behavior." He put his sword tip to Zedd's throat. "Where is the one you kidnapped." He heard a noise to his right. He glanced over and saw Carlotta. "Danny help her." Wes then slit Zedd's throat. The vile monster wouldn't die but it would make him to weak to stop them . Wes then went over to Kimberly and took her to the pyramid. Once everyone was safely on board the pyramid under Wes' control fired on Bandora's Palace. He then set the autopilot to land where it took off from. He put Kimberly in handcuffs. He then pressed the button to teleport her back to their base on Earth-9. He went to check on Carlotta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back