• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers Extinction

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Episode 3: Meeting The Parents

pasted-image-0-4.png

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

The second the door to Simon's room closed, silence reigned in the rather large room. Despite being free from the thousand and one questions his parents had been bombarding Vivian with, she felt far more nervous now that she was alone with Simon in his room, "Um," Vivian started as she fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, crossing her arms a bit to give herself a bit of a barrier from her fellow 'henchman'. Whatever unease she was feeling was not replicated in her companion who walked around with a noticeable skip in his step as he started to clear out his pockets, setting his phone on the charger, tossing his wallet and keys on the nightstand, "This has been awesome," Simon said as he half turned to look at her, "Your acting was kind of shit, but they still bought it, hook line and sinker."

"But why did we even try to.. And why did you tell them that.." Vivian started and stopped more then a few times as if she wasn't sure which was worse, that he tried to rob his parents or that he lied to them and involved her in the lie. Well, okay, the robbing had to be worst, right? She was going to call her parents tomorrow just to tell them she loved them.

"Hey, its perfect," Simon said as he dropped down onto the bed and started to untie his shoes, "They think we're dating, living together, which we are living together, so now they'll bump up my allowance to help with the whole poor girlfriend thing and I won't even have to get a job. Its perfect. We can milk this for a long time. All you have to do is answer the phone when they call and tell them you're writing for graduation and settling in your career before having kids."

"K-Kids?" Vivian squeaked, stepping closer to the door and putting as much space between him and herself as possible, her eyes jumping to the bed he was sitting on despite herself.

"Yeah, k-" Simon started and then rolled his eyes, "Fuck sake Velma, we're not actually going to have kids. We aren't dating. This just gets us some money so we can do the whole glorious fucking mission thing," Simon said as he finally wrestled off his shoes and started to disrobe properly.

"W-Wait!" Vivian said as she jumped her eyes to the window to stare out into the darkness, "Where should I sleep?"

"Uh, here? Parents think we're together, remember?" Simon said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "Either on the bed or on the floor. Although I'm not giving you the comforter, so if you sleep on the floor you're outta luck and my parents don't tend to turn the heater on so I don't wanna hear any whining about being sick if you do."

"Can't I go to the guest room?" Vivian asked

"Only if you want to ruin all this, give back the necklace and lose out on the big ass TV I plan on getting for the living room. Gonna make Wolf cry like a baby while watching that HD," Simon said as he stripped down to his boxes, pulled the comforter back and slid in, "Come on, Velma, get in."

"B-But, I've never.. with anyone.."

"Hey, we're sleeping, I'd sooner bang Wolf or that weird shadow octopus thing, so hurry up before I make you sleep on the floor," Simon said as he rolled his eyes.

"O-Okay," Vivian said hesitantly and inched forward as if expecting Simon to spring out of the bed and attack her at any moment. Gradually, as she realized how silly she was being and that she was an adult, she picked up the pace and gently sat down on the opposite side of the bed to remove her shoes, but that was going to be all she removed.

When she finally got in, squished to the very edge of the bed with nearly a foot and a half of space between herself and the half-naked Simon, she pulled the blanket up to her chin and gave him a small nod to turn off the light. As the room grew dark with the loud click of the lamp, silence grew and stayed for what felt like hours, but it had only been a few moment. Taking a small breath, Vivian broke it, "S-Simon?"

"Hn?" Simon said, his eyes closed as he relaxed in his bed. Oh yes, he was going to buy new beds for the mansion too, the beds there were awful.

"T-Thank you for, um," Vivian's voice died off. Thank you for what? Listening? Doing the bare minimum which was more then what most people did? That sounded so sad and lame, "Remember that stuff about me," she finished in a rushed breath.

Her heart thudded in her chest and she peeked at Simon who hadn't moved in the dark, his breath steady. He was already asleep, he probably hadn't even... A blush stretched across her face, hidden in the dark, as she realized she had just thanked someone who wasn't even awake to hear her! She closed her eyes and did her best to relax and drift to sleep, the heavy weight of Simon, so close, was somehow both daunting and comforting as sleep finally claimed her.

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Units
Vivian 'Vi' Sinclair
(Smart, Clumsy)

Simon Halloway
(Charming, Dumb)
Drunken Frat Boys (6)- Once per episode, Simon can call his Frat boys to accomplish a simple task. Ex: Block off an entrance, Wreck a car as a distraction, etc

Wolf Howlitzer
It's special ability allows it to be rolled at 2d1000

Shadowpus
Cannot miss on an attack

Items
Crimson Ruby
Topaz of the Swamp

Public Relations
-35%

Friends/Allies
Old Man Jones
Mr and Mrs Halloway [Simon's Parents]

Actions
Vivian is going to try and research 'Abyssos'
Simon is going to spend 3 Energy to 'spruce up' the mansion

Breakpoint
1. Conduct a Raid on Davison’s Mansion to acquire the Gem
2. Raid Simon’s Parent’s Mansion to get more money (Also Revenge)

3. Send a monster out to spread terror and rampage

Energy Reserves [6]
Energy Income [2]
Energy Expenditure [-8]
Energy Treasury [0]

Turn 3:
Lord Xavier White
TBA (I MIGHT FORGET SO REMIND ME IF I HAVEN'T UPDATED IT)​

Orders:
1. Research at Genetika and the newly acquired genetics lab. (Boosted by Scribbled Notes)
2. Upgrade clones and start mass-production. (Boosted by Scribbled Notes)

Power Rangers Extinction

—----------------------------------------

Shadow Ranger
Tokyo, Japan

Episode 4: Enter The Jack

XdEU-r8XBbnjJZ13_6E_Plex8-9HSWEQ6nFfykVUft6I--eEjEv6WSYDdjQXLNOUV1XIbUhnwyhMelUslnD2WacyxWH1ZcNE6w_DeXu8uL4BSruZSMr00VHNany9QTZejTKlt4N4n_pjw5HYUw

The territorial Defense force was assembled in order to both help protect the people and defend the country from incursions of monsters. It was a group that had many volunteers who were then trained in military actions so that they could best perform their tasks.

Unfortunately, there is only so much that one could do in a monster attack. And while they could beat a monster, it would come at a far higher casualty rate than if a Power Ranger performed the same task.

They did not have access to the energy of the Morphing Grid and only normal tools and weapons from which to draw upon.

The TRDF was very happy indeed when the Shadow Ranger had declared greater ties between them. The two organizations would help each other out with detection and assistance of Monster attacks.

They were recently informed about the upgrades that the Shadow Ranger had made to the TitanZord. It could now provide covering fire from additional cannons.

A news report was released detailing how the TRDF would now be working more closely with the Shadow Ranger to defeat monsters and bring greater safety to Japan.

Equip Mecha Cannon to Titanzord so it can provide covering fire- During Ground Combat, Titanzord can provide covering fire once per episode

Build closer ties with the Territorial Defence Force to improve threat detection and assistance to each other during attacks.- Alerts will now more readily arrive about Monster attacks in the Discord Channel. Gain access to TRDF troops once per episode. (Count as Weak and short supply Minions currently. Deploy Max of 5 an episode)

BREAK POINT:
  1. Focus ALL efforts on finding the Circadian Ship
  2. Perform a Training Exercise with the Territorial Defense Force
  3. Investigate the mysterious Group that Stole from the Docks

Popular Opinion: 65%

—------------------------------------------------------

Digital Front

dNYxiPZWsybdzhLRvueKFJlUVsjSGqEFxIfz2hnFOcbBmwlJLW4xq7_KY9FIi-J9Qj5hbp4LIC8WB-abb7vJc5aYmNGDmnK1HaSx5Mq4UAs8t5eu5ZEr1NOIrXyPckc20rcUMunk8LFhwE54rw

GXCoHoO_8WJ4_iiLLTNizZil8CYpi82PBCoZd5_3Rmn3zmVoW8OC65CapGx8phVbWjfREmvYihykUQpgoPXmMFeRgNTcM2dB10oc832Y45lk70zMt8fZvFJerg6Kak_ySQ99EMyiHu8CGl6mwg

They did it. They managed to create, via transfer, an appropriate new Leader for The Circadians, The Jack of Hearts.

He stood up from his operating table, wiggling his hands and feet as he grew accustomed to his new and improved form. He smiled as he looked at his appearance in a nearby mirror.

“Why boyo, I do be believing that you picked the right Cajun man for the job.”

He picked up a fancy deck of cards that lay on a nearby table and began to play with them, picking one card and another before placing them back in the deck and shuffling. A true natural, only improved by his new mechanical Synthoid form.

Tallyman wanted to be nowhere near the man. He seemed a bit too unstable. At least from the reports that he had read. It was supposedly a good choice for the one to be leading a group of crazy circus folk, after all.

But it was not the type of individuals that he wanted to be dealing with.

He was happy to get to focus on the more business side aspects of their dealings. Something to pull him away from, those that he deemed undesirable.

Jack of Hearts
Keywords (Insane) (Wild)
Wild Cards: During Battle, rolls a 1d10 and draws a random card which can add a random effect to the battle
Slice and Dice: Jack can turn his deck into a blade made of the cards. It allows him to One Shot a Single Monster or Ranger. (Usable Once per Battle. If he loses his cards, this ability can’t work)
Make My Monster Grow: By throwing a Card, he can make his monster Grow and gives them a Random Bonus in the Process

Upgrade Factories to produce consumer goods for profit/concealment- Gain 2 Energy a turn. Boost of 5%

BREAK POINT:
  1. Send Jack of Hearts along with a Circadian Monster to cause chaos in the city
  2. Have Jack of Hearts and General Redline Spar
  3. Allow Tallyman to make deals with the Black Market

Popular Opinion: 10%

—--------------------------------------
Abyssos

Episode 4: The Truth

LD27w5GWE6B5tBYsBN5fkoBzShlI1VsFXBfAM8-0u0y37BR9dUCnbLWdYDkBU_31guXk72b_xQitcTtQXQJMHhEYu-Bv31Wcd9eWlRD8WjadhpW9CrGE6_vGYosEbkO7BnKSKWr1Wk35srdmsQ

Simon began to spend the new found money in order to spruce up the mansion. That meant King sized beds and comfy reclining couches. It meant delicious snacks and a microwave that was made within the last century. Multicolored lights that Simon could control on command, Check. Sound canceling Headphones for when Vivian wouldn’t be quiet about something he didn’t want to hear about, Check. And Check on a Doggy Bed for the Wolfman.

It was good for Simon, sometimes Vivian and sometimes Wolfhowser. But the creatures of Shadow did not feel anything towards these new things.

Simon was watching his favorite show as always, Duel Dodge. Another small woman fell to a much larger man. At the end, they announced that they were looking for contestants in their local area. He had the opportunity to be part of a team on Duel Dodge. Now he just had to assemble a team……..

—-------------------------

Vivian was hard at work doing more research. As it so happened, this creepy old mansion had an extensive library with books on a variety of subjects. It even had books detailing about Abyssos.

Though what she was able to find was mostly vague at best. She did find a book that seemed to outline what it was.

“Abyssos was an aberration created long ago, either by a bit of extra from the creation of the multiverse, or as a weapon in a war long forgotten. It’s origin is not of consequence, only what it leaves in its wake. And that is nothing. Once it enters a universe, it begins to devour it. This creature has an insatiable appetite and eats and eats until everything within ceases to exist.

How does it do this, you might ask? It cannot enter a universe without help. Some people are susceptible to its call and are summoned to it. These people are ones that bring the downfall of their home universe.

I am one such person.”

BREAK POINT:
  1. Simon assembles a team for Duel Dodge
  2. Vivian attempts to track down the writer of the Book
  3. Send a monster to get the next Crystal

Starting Popular Opinion: -35%

—-------------------------------------------

Wild Rangers
Redwood Cove

Episode 4: The Deep Dark Woods

HG9-wTaedjNcNPBtwuel6HN-9qidpM086G0ANGhN4rhmB9MNWleMAok7mYVLW8pXScR2qi3DOtScmGYkcWH95n04PzrpF9gw-NxBvyxWhkm_8EdgKgCkdQLN8RFb4rJH6cxZvxVcDWQJa-VIxg

Rhizorn flourished with his arms as he scrolled through another plant tablet while sitting with his right leg over his left in a chair. It was an infuriating time for them all. A monster attack, but not just any monster. It was one claiming to work for The True Master of the Forest.

As such, he was trying to do as much research on the matter as he could do, cycling through the databases as he managed on such short notice. He was a researcher after all. So it wasn’t that much to expect him to do some actual research.

And there he had it. The True Master of the Forest.

—-----------------------------

The researcher gathered the trio in the main room.

“Alright. I’m sure that you all want to know why I called you all here so suddenly, yes?

Well, that is because I have discovered information on this True Master of the Forest.”

Rhizorn pulled up an image on his tablet. It showed a large humanoid skeletal Creature. This is called Hexxus. Three Thousand Years ago, he attempted to corrupt all life, especially that in the forest with toxic corrosion, fumes of darkness and sludge of sliminess.

He was locked away by a previous group of Wild Rangers and it seems that the seal on his lock must be weakening. According to the legends, he was sealed within a large tree, deep within the forest.

I fear that if this is not dealt with soon, it will be much worse, later.”

Cedric Gains the Keyword (Medic)

BREAK POINT:
  1. Locate this Tree of Evil
  2. Gather More Data on this Hexxus
  3. Contact the Black Hand

—-----------------------------------------------------

The Black Hand

wPfuXG6cMHnb-HXNiAklZcJC2cZz7m2l7kXltN0YRS3Y-6QFZgEYicZ0HyjfjuH7STYQ_JQPaFfBrHBYbCicgiqDm8cQI-XZH1bHwMvHL7j6Ks1oM-BrxxB-lnAi66sE-A1AbXAZGcCPu4t7sA

The training room was all a buzz with excitement. How could it not? Captain Willy Pete was sparring with Mr Bubbles.

It started out as a normal training session, but as the training was continuing, eventually more and more people showed up to watch and it became more of a kind of showupmanship between the pair.

The Captain took the cigar out of his mouth and put it out in an appropriate container as he turned to the large monkey man.

“You got a lot of guts, Mr Bubbles.”

Mr. Bubbles chuckled lightly as he tapped his two boxing gloves together.

“I have a lot of guts, I think you’re the one who has guts if you think you can take me. Not smarts though. I think that Doe took all your smarts.”

He chuckled as the Captain readied his mechanical fist.

“Quite the low blow, Monkey Man. Now Draw!”

The duo charged at each other, slamming one fist into another as the hooting and hollering would get louder and louder.

—----------------------------------

Inside John Doe’s lab, he could hear the loud and raucous sounds from the battle. He was not the type to enjoy that sort of thing, but he understood why some people did.

He preferred to get involved with his work. And that is what he had been doing. In fact, he had already found out much about this Helmet. The first and foremost was that it was definitely a part of an entire suit. A full body armor of the Ender. It would certainly take some time to gather up all the pieces, but luckily for them, he was able to track down one piece in a museum.

It belonged to some warlord of ancient times, defeated in a battle between good and evil. This Warlord Ender was on the side of Evil and Lost. But the entire suit should contain some vast power by the wearer.

The Captain and Mr Bubbles gain the keyword (Hardcore)

BREAK POINT:
  1. Buy the Chestplate of the Ender from the Museum
  2. Steal the Chestplate of Ender from the Museum
  3. Contact the Collective

Popular Opinion: 50%

—------------------------------------------

The U-V Rangers

Vitality Park

Episode 3: Down for the Count

Q6Yn0-ffKDFDqZnld6YxvOXFagbjBO_nThX3SyD8qCfawH9koHFx8NQxq1nTuJVMrzVim6ujJU4KV6kgKCLcFMzF73-LKoZQUfhvfA751c2fXv-5Z2eNeSxCFJnYn0IhL0JMk8_W9mKQG8NW4A

Another day, another dollar. Or so the saying goes. The party from the other night had gone down in ruins, but at least they had been able to stop the monster that was trying to put the minds of his minions into college students to better control the population and eventually turn the entire city into vampires.

It was not easy for them to have to live this sort of double life and it would have been even more difficult without the help of Count Mein.

And for all that he has given them, they are grateful, even if he is a bit old fashioned in his line of thought as he educates Lucy on proper etiquette of women back in his own day.

—-------------------------

Fynn was on the way back to his mom after picking up some of her medication for her since she was almost out, when he spotted something suspicious going on.

A duo wearing flamboyant outfits seemed to be holding up a convenience store. Though instead of guns, they held hand crossbows.

BREAK POINT 1:
  1. Flynn intervenes and tries to stop them
  2. Flynn Calls the Cops and stays out of it
  3. Flynn leaves and continues to take the medicine to his mom.
—---------------------------

Back at the castle, Will and Lucy are playing some poker when they get a strange news bulletin on the tv.

“Today, the Duke Wellinglyson passed away and his large estate, right here in Vitality Park is up for grabs. Apparently, it was stated in his will, that whoever won a series of bizarre contests, would get the deed of the mansion and all the belongings that lie within.

As the camera pans over various things, Count Mein spots a particular bat broach among the valuables.

“That is a rare Broach. It can boost the powers of one who wears it. I think the two of you should compete in that competition.”

BREAK POINT 2:
  1. Compete in the Competition
  2. Sneak in and steal the Broach
  3. Don’t compete in the competition

Will Mingling at the Party: Gained 4 Energy

Lucy letting loose on the dance floor: Gained 3 Energy

Rampart Rangers
Eureka Mill/Timbergate

Episode 3: Online Mayhem (Part 3)

HV95TJ6_9xCoFGN0-l-ydmHmrVaM2mMqzSZjajsm_iud0amJHjdN9r-haKBUuja0tLHBcbLkCmU-9Uj-orvQgANdBdyf3FS8thyLxOyEqAQG3tQ8V2JDATie8STfOIlrdfPIoPZ3nd45pgEYgg

BREAK POINT STILL UNDERWAY

—----------------------------

Lord Xavier White

bP7IQvaLnKChLW03HmQZyHMU34v06WjvqmcUkzoaO7k-yHQQk6K3ZK318L5G9fn9_6JISM9A0MHmDi9Qb6omZcF9B1oz62k9PtkxLewfouJjEfkojc7SVpr1RM8ziOZa5ZF0n6_S6vTLA8cOkQ

Mikaela appears on the tv screen as part of a new commercial for Genetika. She wears a very tight red dress that hugs all her curves in all the right places. Standing next to her is a mousy looking man in a lab coat.

“Hello, I am Mikaela, President and CEO of Genetika and this is the lead scientist at Motiontales. We recently have begun a partnership with Motiontales that will make many people happy. For now, us here at Genetika, can help improve their own biotechnology with our own and help many, many lives improve.

After all, isn’t that what we are all here for? To make each and every life out there just a little bit better?”

The Motiontales scientist attempts a smile that just looks incredibly awkward.

“And now, very soon, all of you out there who suffer from dangerous cosmetic burns, will be able to get the care that you need with our new product, Burns-B-Gone. You’ll merely have to apply it on the cosmetically burned area and within one hour, it’ll go away.

And that’s a promise guarantee from me, Mikaela, the CEO and President of Gentika. Now good luck out there to all you people and goodnight.”

Burn Cream increases Popular Opinion by 10%

Clones Gain the Keyword (Numerous)

Break Point:
  1. Add additional Funding for improved Growth abilities
  2. Inflict a Monster Attack on the city
  3. Hire the Black Hand for Protection

Popular Opinion: 0%
—-----------------------------------​

Last edited:

U-V Rangers

Vitality Park

Popular Opinion: 31%

Items:

The Bulkinator Heavy Duty Sub Sandwich Ability: One time use- Adds +5 on a d20 roll, +20 on a d100 roll, or +200 on a d1000 roll

Energy: 14 (9)

Episode 2: Down for the Count

Thwack!

Thwack!

Bonk!

Flynn smashed his racket into the ball, the yellow sphere hurtling towards the target with blazing speed. He had been at this for hours, hitting ball after ball into the various targets of the sports department. In rapid succession the ball machine spewed them out, Flynn answering every one as he tried to perfect his aim.

I've got to get better. I need to be better. People are depending on me.

Though he had saved the day alongside Lucy and Will, and put a stop to the Lizpire and his evil plan, it had been far too close. And costly. Even with his attack hitting true and deep into the Lizpires chest, it had only been one amongst a vast volley of tree born stakes. A mere percentage of what was available.

Far too close

And the Sorority House. He had not been strong enough to stop it's collapse. If not for Lucy, who knows who many lives could have been lost alongside that building. With it gone, people were now rendered homeless.

Far too costly

Flynn smashed another ball across the court, the head of some poor man shaped target cracking backwards and lolling under it's own shoulders.

There was an empty puff, as the ball machine tried to fire it's non existent balls. Ducking his head down Flynn took a deep breath.

One more round before I pickup moms meds he thought, hurrying off to reload the machine.

Everyone's depending on me

--------------

Will and Lucy sat opposite each other, eyeing their cards carefully as they did another hand of Poker. So far Will had shown Lucy a couple of variants of the game, starting her off with the more simple Texas Hold'em. Getting the hang of it quite quickly, Will moved Lucy on to Omaha and, after a hour of play, Seven Card Stud. Now the pair were playing Five Card Draw, as Count Mein pottered around the room, dusting his many, many antiques with delicate care and watering the many unusual plants he had gathered over the years. With a doctors precision, he drip fed a beautiful viscus flower, cooing soft nothings to the plant.

An ancient being, Count Mein was known as an antediluvian among his kind, a vampire of vast experience, with great power and wisdom. He was also one of a kind. Where most would become embittered or arrogant over their long existence, Count Mein remained the same kind and gentle man he had always been. A man willing to give anything to anyone, be it a shelter or sustenance. Something the U-V Raygers desperately needed the days following the Solar Eclipse. Without it, Flynn, Lucy and Will would not be the people they are today...

Lucy looked over her cards, eyeballing Will, looking for some tell, something that would give her an edge on their current hand. Will looked up, catching her gaze and smiled innocently. Lucy leaned over the back of her seat and groaned in frustration.

"Awww! Your unreadable!" she moaned, blowing the blue dabbed dollop of her hair out of her eyes.

"We can stop playing if you aren't having fun, Lucy" replied Will, setting his cards face down on the table. "We can always go back to my shirt and souvenir idea for the fundraiser"

"Nah" stated Lucy, looking up at the ceiling. "This is probably the best option. Anyone on Campus can play as long as they pay entry and as long as we can get some good donations for top end prizes, we should make lots of money. Hopefully enough to rebuild the Sorority House."

Lucy sighed, sitting upright in her chair

"Yeah..." murmured Will " I wonder how Dawn's coping. She was so nervous about getting in and then..."

He paused for a moment, remembering how he and Flynn had tried to stop the buildings disastrous collapse. "Not to mention how hard Flynn's taking it.."

"I would not worry about young master Harker, Wilheim. He is a strong lad"

Count Mein entered the room with a tea tray, the porcelain cups clattering away upon it. Placing it on the table, he poured tea for the pair.

"To hear such empathy towards your fellow man... It does an old man proud"

Thick wisps of smoke floated from the tea cups, as the Count passed them out in turn with a pleasant smile.

"I would not be too hard on yourselves, my young proteges. Through your actions you saved lives, stopped a villainous monster and his scheme, as well as now seek to undo the damage he inevitably wrought. Honourable acts if I did ever hear."

Joining them at the table, Count Mein took a cup for himself.

"So dwell not on the past, children. Think to the future and enjoy the present. Have fun with your game, or perhaps amuse yourselves with something on the TV. Maybe something will catch your eye....

Actions
1. Flynn trains (Dependable/ Distant keywords)
2. Lucy and Will host a poker/card tournament to raise funds to rebuild the Psi Psi Kappa Sorority House (Disarming/ Good Looking Keywords) (5 Energy spent)

BREAK POINT 1
  1. Flynn intervenes and tries to stop them
  2. Flynn Calls the Cops and stays out of it
  3. Flynn leaves and continues to take the medicine to his mom.

Back at the castle, Will and Lucy are playing some poker when they get a strange news bulletin on the tv.

“Today, the Duke Wellinglyson passed away and his large estate, right here in Vitality Park is up for grabs. Apparently, it was stated in his will, that whoever won a series of bizarre contests, would get the deed of the mansion and all the belongings that lie within.

As the camera pans over various things, Count Mein spots a particular bat broach among the valuables.

“That is a rare Broach. It can boost the powers of one who wears it. I think the two of you should compete in that competition.”

BREAK POINT 2:
  1. Compete in the Competition
  2. Sneak in and steal the Broach
  3. Don’t compete in the competition

Episode 4: The Deep Dark Forest

Greenhouse.jpg
Redwood Cove Greenhouse and Plant Nursery, Redwood Cove

"You know Mr. Dale will make you replace the tiles if you wear through them, right Corey?" Cedric leaned back on his makeshift seat, watching his friend pace in front of the counter with his hands behind his back. "Ellen will be fine, you don't have to worry about her just making contact with The Black Hand. And you know she said that she would call us back if she did need help, so you don't have to worry so much."

"I get that Cedric, doesn't stop me from letting off some nervous energy while we wait. Waiting to hear any kind of news is killing me!" Corey kept pacing for a few more moments before throwing his hands up in frustration. "Forget it, come on let's go look around town and see if we can find one of the other symbols, we might get lucky and run into someone who it will respond to too."

"You sure about that? We might run into trouble, and I know that we might have some problems taking care of it if we are worried about Ellen at the same time," ever the source of reason among the trio Cedric was quick to point out the flaws of Corey's ideas, even if the idea of getting out and doing something was better than sitting around.

"We can call her if we do run into trouble, now let's go and do something useful!" Corey was quick to start locking the shop up and push his friend outside, ready to explore.​

Actions
1. Ellen will attempt to contact The Black Hand about Hexxus
2. Corey and Cedric will search for other Wild Ranger symbols

Energy Reserves
Start of EpisodeIncomeUsageRemaining

Popular Opinion
65%

Corey: [Energized] [Sensible] [Introverted]
Ellen: [Energized] [Quickened Trigger] [Friendly] [Unpredictable]
Cedric: [Energized] [Intelligent] [Aloof]

Skull's Lucky Thimble
Ability: Adds +2 to luck-based rolls

Ring of Heart
Ability: Contains the Keywords (Kindness, Love)

Bucket of Holes Ability
Causes a failure to turn into a success (Usable ONCE)

Episode 4: Enter the Jack

Tallyman was annoyed as his vessel approached the Big Top ship. He hated having any reason to be near that insufferable Jack of Hearts even if apparently the cretin had managed to somehow subdue the Shadow Ranger. It was left to him to approach the man with an offer of alliance and peace. Personally he doubted it would work but it wasn't his job to worry about that. The sooner this was resolved, the sooner the Savant would quit obsessing over one man. It seems so very pointless with how belligerent that figure was from his own assessment. People like that usually weren't going to respond to such offers as desired, but the Savant had commanded it even if he did not bother to go himself. He wanted someone who could actually sell the ideals of the Front even to someone as violent as the Shadow Ranger.

When the ship docked, he stepped off, bringing with him equipment which was immediately set up and plugged into the the Big Top's systems to ensure broadcasting on its channels and the Digital Fronts own to make sure all data reached the Savant back at his lab. Following that, they began to open the cases brought to commence scanning all the gear taken from the fallen ranger, seeing if they could even chip off samples or remove parts for analysis. While he was still unconscious, they moved to take blood, hair and skin samples, curious if they could get bits of the suit or not as well. All the while scanning the man more closely than ever managed before.

"Alright, our master has his goodies. Get them off ship. Its time to make the offer," Tallyman said as he adjusted his tie with a sigh as he prepared his sales pitch of alliance and a evolved humanity safe from what the Shadow Ranger feared. He gestured for the Shadow Ranger to woken up and offered some water before he presented himself, checking his internal systems for his backup protocols out of paranoia.

General Redline arrived with Digital Front forces discreetly at Mt. Fuji with his hands clasped behind his back. He was amused at the news of the capture of the Shadow Ranger but his strategic mind felt the Savant was being too optimistic to believe the man would ever work with them. It mattered not since this might finally shift the Savant's attention away from that man and towards their bigger plans. His current orders showed that might just be the case considering the resources he was being given.

The Digital Front needed various facilities to pursue its true agenda of digitization of humanity. That meant more power, more resources and willing volunteers to be digitized to become Synthoids to swell their ranks. He was pleased that despite the Savant's obsession, he was still expanding operations even now. It was the only reason he tolerated the mad genius continuing to be in charge. He had vision, but he lacked utterly in expressing it well to the normal person or in understanding certain finer points of military action.

Today though, was a major step forward in the direction that General Redline craved. He wondered at times if the Savant, in his genius, knew how to juggle his subordinates correctly despite his lackluster social skills. It seemed so as he appeased Tallyman's ego well with agreeing to his suggestions. This though was a project Redline has wanted for some time and finally they had stockpiled materials to make the big move. Mt. Fuji would become a secret facility to supply the Digital Front with geothermal power along with potential expansion its a large secondary base. Several mountains in Japan could serve that, but Fuji was symbolic even if only secretly. It was a major step towards the Digital Front's expansion and potential future conquest of Japan. Once one country fell... they could start on others even as they worked to spread the word of the miracle of digitization. Humanity would be saved, even if it didn't want to be.

Energy
-Episode 3 Reserves: 2
-Arcade: +2
-Factories: +2
-Black Market Sale: +6
Total: 12

Actions
1. Tallyman will go to the Big Top ship to collect samples/scans from the Shadow Ranger and then attempt to recruit him into alliance with the Digital Front.
2. General Redline will lead a major covert operation to build a geothermal plant inside of Mt. Fuji to establish a new base and power source. (8 Energy)

Energy Reserves: 4​

Robert Jones
Shadow Ranger
Energy: ★★★★★
Popular Opinion:
65%
Action One:

"The TRDF are growing in number but we need then to grow in capability, let's build them some advanced training facilities."

Build advanced training facilities for the TRDF [Billy's Dissertation: Improves Inventions]​
Action Two:

"The TRDF is more than just soldiers and grunts, they have some very intelligent people working behind the scenes also. We should look to identify any useful individuals amongst their ranks who could provide us with great benefit."

Begin regular vetting of TRDF members for potential recruitment whether it be for combat skills, scientific knowledge or otherwise.​
Break Point:

"Time to say hello..."

Board the Circadian base./indent]​

Territorial Defence Force Expands​

A positive sign for those in Japan, particularly Tokyo as it has become clear that the TDF have expanded operations including multiple new facilities. The top brass have commented that the expansion is due to a years long planned increase. However our own sources tell us that this is linked solely with the recent commitment to work closer with the Shadow Ranger.​
Our sources further explain that training methods have become far stricter along with a jump in the quality of the equipment available to the TDF. As a country we can only feel better about an increase to our safety but will it be enough to protect us from whatever comes next?​

Where is he?!​

Famous conspiracy theorist Tokyo66 posted a new video recently questioning the lack of sightings of Shadow Ranger over the last week.​
"I've been following him since he first showed up! We've never had this long without even a publicity appearance! Something is wrong and we need to get together to help him!"​
As usual comments on his video are mostly mocking but there does seem to be a steady increase of support for him.​

Keywords

Formidable
Ruthless
Sneaky
Protector
Vicious [Sword of Darkness]
Deadly [Sword of Darkness]

Combat Arsenal
Shadow Ranger Blade: Standard Ranger weapon with built in blaster.

Ringmaster's Dual Whips: May re-roll two misses per episode.​
Weapon Retrieval System: Weapons will automatically return to user if the path is not blocked.​
Sword of Darkness: A jagged blade pulsating with evil energy. Contains the key words Viscious and Deadly.​
Billy's Dissertation: Improves affect of Inventions​
Helmet HUD: Can force up to 2 Enemy rerolls during a battle. Enemy must keep the second roll.​
Solar Array: Gain 2 energy each turn.​
Mecha Cannon: During Ground Combat, Titanzord can provide covering fire once per episode​
TRDF: Can summon up to five weak minions an episode.​
Joker Card: Causes a defeat to fail (Single Use).​

CODE /
SEROBLISS

Last edited:
The Black Hand

Episode 4:
The Deep Dark Forest
1D5F2B44-4520-47A4-B3FD-269F97C436A7.jpeg

[Main post information shall come soon]

Energy:

Artifacts:
-Helmet + Chest-plate of the Ender
-Crown of Time
-Strange Rock
-Kimberly’s gymnastic shoes

Actions:
1. Aid in construction efforts within town (such as either making new buildings or reinforcing older ones to make them more structurally built).
2. Begin making a Spec Ops force that is hidden from the rest of the Black Hand, and only higher ups such as Markus, Seeker, John Doe, and Willy Peter shall know the existence of. The main purpose of the Spec Opps group is being able to perform less than legal actions that the Black Hand normally cannot be seen doing, utilizing the group to perform such actions for them. The group shall be lead by Seeker.

Episode 4: Second Place Is A Fancy Word For Losers

pasted-image-0-4.png

"We fucking lost," Simon said for the twentieth time as they came through the door to their home. Despite having repeated it so often, his voice still held the mixture of disbelief and anger as if he could not fathom having lost Duel Dodge, and he couldn't. In his mind, he was the god damn Duel Dodge Champion. He watched every episode, he knew every event. He should have had it in the bag, instead they got a small prize purse and some weird 'bracers' that looked like something a goth girl trying to pretend she was 'over it' would wear. It made no sense for him to have lost, no sense. Well, it was probably Velma and Kelly that pulled him down, he should have gone with some guys from his frat. They'd have pulled their weight for sure.

"We got second place, that's good," Vivian said, the odd bracers hung in her hands as her eyes flicked away from Simon to the rest of the house. The living room seemed empty, so wolf must have been out and she was sure Shadowpus was floating around the mirror, trying to talk to it as it often did, but she didn't know for sure, she did her best to avoid that thing.

"Second place is what parents tell their fucking loser kids to make them feel better for failing," Simon said as he rolled his eyes, "Seriously Velma, how low is your standards? We were so fucking close," he held up his fingers to provide some, clearly needed, visual aid, "This close."

"We had fun though, right? And Kelly seemed nice," Vivian said determined not to let Simon bring her down because they did have fun, right? Just a bit? And she had never imagined herself on a gameshow much less getting second place on one! It had been quite the rush even if she thought her heart was going to leap out of her chest.

"God, is that what you told your prom date once he was done? Panting away after his three seconds of flailing? Well at least we had fun?" Simon retorted as he rolled his eyes, "Be mad that we lost, fucking something, stop settling so god damn quickly. No wonder you liked Kelly, so quick to just settle."

"That's not-" Vivian started but she stopped. Why was she bothering? She took a slow, steady breath and adjusted her glasses, "Fine, Simon, we lost. Happy? I'm going to bed," she said as she turned on her heel and stomped up the stairs to the second floor...

Simon glanced between where she just was and the stairs, "Oh, okay, just go pout, real mature Velma," he called after her and was met with only silence. He waited at the bottom of the stairs a few moments for.. something, he wasn't sure what, but he did. When it was clear she wasn't coming back nor was she going to retort, he rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in the air, "Whatever," he growled as he moved into the living room and dropped down onto the couch to flip on the TV, purposely avoiding Duel Dodge reruns as the last thing he needed was a reminder that he had a shot at glory and they managed to fuck it up.

"Calci! Get me some chips," the young man called as he flipped through the channels, after a minute or so, a figure appeared out of the kitchen, a skeleton in a maid outfit stepped out, its face half-hidden in a bonnet as it brought forth a bag of Doritos and gently set them on the seat besides him before turning on its heels and returning back to the kitchen to await its next order. Now that was a good purchase. He had no idea where the skeletons come from, just that the weird wooding harry potter wand made them appear. He had dubbed them as 'Indiana Bones', 'Calci' and 'Mr. Bone-Jangles'. It had been Vivians idea to put them in clothes that, mostly, hid their bodies and faces so people that spotted them through the windows would think they were just people. The memory of it being her idea soured his mood as he grumpily pulled open the bag to eat, crunching the chips with a bit more force then was needing sending bits and crumbs everywhere.

Before he could really dig in, the front door opened and a familiar sight walked in, Wolf in his oversized trench coat and ludcrious hat that he thought kept people from noticing him. Simon had no idea what he was pretending to be, probably some stupid character from some overacted Oscar bait of a film. In his large paws was a small stack of movies, "You know we have Netflix. And Hulu. And HBO Max and.. We have it all, right?" Simon asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Those don't come with directors commentaries and behind the scenes," Wolf said as he held up his small stack of movies in triumph, "Found these at a garage sale down the road. Watching online is nothing compared to owning real works of art and cinematography history."

"Yawn," Simon said as he chewed on a new chip as loudly as possible to show just how little he cared about the speech.

"Its not 'Yawn', this is fascinating! Its a glimpse into the huma-" Wolf started before he closed his snout. Why bother? He was sure Vivian would love to watch them with him and Simon just made him get too emotional and he wasn't paid enough for that.

"Well, show me," Simon said as he waved to the TV, surprising himself almost as Wolf. Did he really want to watch those movies? No, but he also didn't feel like being alone and he was not about to be left alone to ponder on that bag of nonsense.

"You sure?" Wolf said as he took a hesitant step forward.

"Yeah, why the fuck not? Make a night out of it," Simon

"And you're not going to make fun of them?" He said as he moved the stack a bit closer to his chest as if to shield them from the youth's commentary.

"I won't," Simon said as he dug out another chip.

"Promise?"

"Play the god damn movie."

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Units
Vivian 'Vi' Sinclair
(Smart, Clumsy)

Simon Halloway
(Charming, Dumb)
Drunken Frat Boys (6)- Once per episode, Simon can call his Frat boys to accomplish a simple task. Ex: Block off an entrance, Wreck a car as a distraction, etc

Wolf Howlitzer

Shadowpus
Cannot miss on an attack

Items
Crimson Ruby

Topaz of the Swamp

Wand of the Horror

Ability Summon 3 Medium Skeleton Minions

Bracers of The Ender

Public Relations
-35%

Friends/Allies
Old Man Jones

Actions
1. Install a Security System
2. Acquire weapons for the Skeletons

Breakpoint
1. Simon assembles a team for Duel Dodge
3. Send a monster to get the next Crystal

Energy
Energy Reserves [10]
Energy Income [2]
Energy Expenditure [0]
Energy Treasury [12]

Power Rangers Extinction

Shadow Ranger
Tokyo, Japan

Episode 5: Where is the Shadow Ranger?

muA3EH3dGc3YZepY-khcB5FpRrV22ZZAu58gB0uc_UZNgk-sRJ49cM7Zi5yQKGHGSzVlCxrrUoalQJ0NtagMANaPYLckD7MdgVx0yLZHRsZEaQ95FHgAZrU3GUoJbdJeK6U-wZ7NhWiA0rJ08A

The territorial Defense force was suddenly under a lot of outside pressure with the possible disappearance of the Shadow Ranger. He was a major force in the protection of Japan from outside interference, mainly Monsters and Aliens that seeked to destroy or disrupt their way of life.

But now with it even making the news, being so obvious that he is not there, for whatever reason that he is, all eyes were now on them, the Territorial Defense Force now needed to step up. They needed to become better and stronger.

If the Shadow Ranger never came back, they would have to be ready to take on what will come and be the sword and shield of the people.

They soon put together an Advanced training facility to improve their quality of inventions and ramped up their training regiment.

With all eyes on them, they had a few options down the line to pursue.

BREAK POINT:
  1. The TDF Develop a Method to Tap into the Morphing Grid
  2. The TDF Focus on Building a Powerful Zord like Giant Robot
  3. The TDF Improve their Weapons and Armor

Digital Front

nUmETO6nAoD6YR5nZvwD7GUrHL2chAZdK5VKAnVTxf3Bu6oCpcXDd8rs3LU7WFOIy9C6CPbnLL3dMGzXvmX-BUxmOYsVrWf5IEDAgnK-V0SFj6cDUrgDSLwx782TL_jhguQokOjY_JV5RqiWIw

1yYHnh8uIEZs08vOASqBHaShCxjhLVJIX-6ITYzsBF-npt4acjulu-svN9LSkn2ocFQLFUSEaG5GYayhmS_Bgs-ZlRlfxeMykQ8lbrmU1KZvAXF-9YA5vq5-grt2Wfo3SoZKESDeNugGzORQew

The Shadow Ranger was captured. He was a very strong and powerful source of Danger. Even the Jack of Hearts was almost defeated by his raw and unbridled power. It could be dangerous to hold onto him for too long if he didn’t see things their way. But of course, they had to try.

The Tallyman was able to take samples and scans from the subject while he was still out cold. It was the best and most effective method to do so. Especially as it would be risky to perform the given tasks once he was awake. Certainly not a good way to engender good will among them.

The Shadow Ranger was about to wake up, It was show time.

Redline had no problems secretly getting their new hidden base up and running. Not only would this place be a good spot for energy, but it was a symbolic victory that they could claim such an important landmark. That alone, would be able to win many over to their cause. (Generates 6 Energy a Turn.)

They uncovered strange colored crystals during their excavations. Perhaps they were important in some way? They gave off energy signals.

BREAK POINT:
  1. Research the Strange Colored Energy Crystals
  2. Spread word of the DEFEAT of the Shadow Ranger
  3. Use the Data gathered from the Shadow Ranger to begin CONSTRUCTION of a Portal Device

Popular Opinion: 10%

—--------------------------------------------

Star Serpents

Apple Valley, MN

Episode 5: A Rising Star

jcaOprt8rGISu5BhOah2X_clRvpKi19fic_4dAmo3ejcEkUdIVnXsAn14a7L-AWoSa_ERad-6BbdG1h8s848slfXR8tm5vC6pl-x5bdQm6XMyMMVac06OiRao8fHQoBlEd8SaMAfVzlP0UHrlYw

Gander was pacing around the command center as he mumbled to himself. It was definitely about how the darkness was getting stronger and how it was imperative that they bring forth the other Dragons into this new Age.

The Humanoid Dragon stopped pacing and looked over at Grace. “I hope that you have been taking this responsibility of becoming a Star Serpent seriously. Your poison Breath can be a valuable asset to you in your time of need. Fighting back against the Darkness is a huge responsibility. I know that you’ve already handily beat lesser creatures of darkness, but there are other, more powerful ones out there. In fact….”

Gander’s monologue, or perhaps educational teaching, was interrupted as one of the consoles began beeping. He moved over and touched the glowing button and an image of a Humanoid Venus Fly trap that was trapping people in vines downtown was brought up in full holographic glory.

People were running around and screaming, trying to get away from the monster. Those that were trapped were trying in vain to escape.

“Quickly Grace. You must morph and take care of this situation. I’ll teleport you down.”

BREAK POINT:
  1. Teleport down and begin to free the trapped civilians
  2. Teleport down and immediately fight the monster
  3. Observe the Monster more from the Command Ship

Starting Popular Opinion: 50%

Abyssos

glVHCi80nYl3iWO-ISWJzKXiAmHnd209bZCzZxiG73dkR1KsJPs00DG3EkGUx6baLE_-DfktsFEGcQkxQBcLvMfatPIU93NCAkTwNBoHE9AKhh9Ace5CCQ7gCETOVkdXumfXZbK02G-VjRYvDw

The Darkness from beyond the Void that existed within the mirror seemed to have an abundant level of patience. All would fall to its insatiable hunger eventually. All would be devoured and cease to exist.

However, even a being with such immense patience would be pushed to annoyance by the actions of its only available minions. They did not work towards the goal unless pushed and that would have to be punished.

Vivian and Simon would hear a piercing shriek followed by a Voice that they would know as their master. It bades them to further their goal of unlocking the boundaries or working towards that goal of bringing forth more minions.

The time would come sooner or later for the complete destruction of the universe. So desires Abyssos…..

A breaking news story was of a humanoid venus fly trap that was trapping people in its vines. They were running and screaming or trapped and attempting to wiggle, jiggle, free. It really just seemed to be causing mass chaos and destruction.

BREAK POINT:
  1. Simon and Vivian go to gather the new monster on the news
  3. Send a monster and Simon to get the next Crystal

Wild Rangers
Redwood Cove

Episode 5: The Ancient Ruins

PAwNoC9g-D3PwOAtp75TW4_md9FJ1cNh8n7ibyaF85JpxsCvLU1WGqW0k2kQ-pymR_o3p5VUO4Tf9u_b_UoWQJAZT2Jo8y3IJM5bx1368f9_NmdA2CnOvCul0cn2Y9qdQGp-bfn4m9uN_3L-fA

Cedric and Corey search the forest, traveling to parts that neither had ever seen before. But it was not just the terrain that they were in that looked different, it also felt different. It almost seemed as if they were being watched.

That must be impossible. Who else would be out this far into the forest and why would someone even be watching them? They shook away the feeling and traveled further and deeper in, until they found a strange temple with markings that they could not decipher.

The door had been cracked open and light spilled inside.

They traveled towards the light and saw the glowing symbols that seemed to resonate with their own. A Red and a Pink symbol

BREAK POINT:
  1. Further Investigate the mysterious temple​
  2. Take the Red and Pink symbols out of the Temple and leave​
  3. Contact the Others first​

The Black Hand

IugxlLfKmx4pVPTCZhsTZYTmkSfvhxYgy5gwd7AemHQGDlzdwqZXBozanzRNUdh9NkL-XdKle1XWlfY1W-THvhvGaTeg4qmlGbcCV-__h7CF21qU2n1KFA6JPP36NxGSf8_xgcVCRYdGPntAgw

The people in town were becoming more and more grateful of The Black Hand. They were becoming staples of the community. Never before had their been a PMC that was actively helping the people and buildings in the place that they had their own headquarters.

But the Black Hand had been helping to restore older buildings in need of repair and building shelters for the homeless. The people felt that they were becoming a true part of the community. +10 Opinion, -5 Energy

The Secret Spec Ops force was created that was only known to the higher ups within the organization of the Black Hand. They were hand picked for their ruthlessness and their ability. Using them will NOT incur any decreases on Popular Opinion. However, they can only be deployed once per Episode as a group of 6. They can include a special weapons person as well.

It was brought to the attention of Markus that the Bracers of The Ender were received as a Prize on the Gameshow: Duel Dodge by a team known as The Brains

A member of The Wild Rangers contacts The Black Hand (Respond in Chat)

BREAK POINT:
  1. Research and Track Down, The Brains
  2. Send out Troops on a Protection Mission for one of their new Rich Clients
  3. Contact the Collective

Popular Opinion: 60%

The U-V Rangers

Vitality Park

Episode 4: The Dangers of the Sun

Z4mNcjjCEb_KWPsia_vSOFV5XC4lU7ah5TS3CwyGYIbb8PWeZfHW-ZhU_6yVVYSfon3BRUnwXQ7DYOE6jC8lNBqzfTy8qqekrlEzyDjxyKQ7kS8S4ZFBJSHhBV2qaQRZkRHaCSeAayNDyh67eA

Fynn was on the way back to his mom after picking up some of her medication for her since she was almost out, when he spotted something suspicious going on.

A duo wearing flamboyant outfits seemed to be holding up a convenience store. Though instead of guns, they held hand crossbows.

Flynn jumped in to the rescue and after a brief scuffle, the duo ran off. The cashier was extremely thankful. But Flynn thought he spotted what looked like a Solar Morpher on one of them.

Maybe the Count would know more? It could be worth it to ask. But his mom does need her medicine.

Gain 6 Energy

BREAK POINT 1:
  1. Flynn contacts Count Mein
  2. Flynn contacts his teammates
  3. Flynn continues to take the medicine to his mom.

Will and Lucy competed in the series of bizarre challenges, doing various degrees of success. At the very least, they kept themselves in the game and moved on from round to round, game to game. It almost seemed like it was never going to end.

And then a Monster attacked. A large Nocturnal Evil Owl Monster attempted to attack the contestants and steal the Treasure. It was clear that their enemy was after the same thing that they were.

In a tough fight, they managed to defeat the beast and by shear luck, won the competition, gaining the rare Broach.

Gain 6 Energy. Gain Broach of Darkness- Gives a +200 to a d1000 roll

BREAK POINT 2:
  1. Take a Relaxing Break
  2. Get back to Training
  3. Attempt to Track down the lair of the JujuLord

Flynn Trains and gains a +5 on hand to hand combat rolls

Lucy and Will manage to make a large amount of money for the Sorority. Gain Ally: Psi Psi Kappa

Rampart Rangers
Eureka Mill/Timbergate

Episode 4: Elves and Trolls
m-gM2NnXPN_5d_osHhMVH5G8Up4Zj20Vlv7YiYqJELhlmOtOeJuhlekb1FlpRKS0ETk0TYXIExEyuBMkSVWOVPQutOQhX0XM1YyIecZZ5dgp9uhyQKZLfp7mWtzG1Yraa4chYPiTiKdKkGwX4w

Its been over a week that they’ve had these new powers and managed to defeat or push back the forces of evil that violently attacked the city. It had taken some time for everything to get cleaned up, but it was clear that this had been some sort of all out attack on the City.

The Mysterious Villain had wanted something and hadn’t been truly defeated, which meant that he had gotten something, but what?

This new Ranger Team needed time to develop their powers to fight back against this very dangerous and mysterious villain.

Ashley Volkman had a special training area underneath the Game Shop and had the Rampart Rangers there, training to better wield their powers.

She needed to make sure that they would be fully ready for the next time, instead of being thrown directly into the fray. The team needed time. And it had been quite clear also, that this team, needed better teamwork.

She had thought that if she had assembled a premade team of people from the game, that they would already possess the level of teamwork required, but perhaps she had underestimated the types of people that would come together for online gaming.

Ashley watched the team as they practiced and clapped her hands together.

“Alright, now I have something for you to test how your teamwork and skill has truly come together. A virtual trainer.”

She showed them to a room that was covered in Colorful lines.

“In here, you can fight anything that is set up in the computer. I’ve set up a Monster from Rampart Rangers.”

She types in a few commands and a hologram of a Large and Angry Troll Appears.

“Time to Test Your Skills.”

She smiled at the Group.

BREAK POINT:
  1. The Group fights the Monster
  2. The Group decides that now is a time for a break
  3. Time to have a Talk with Ms. Volkman

Lord Xavier White

7O2oiCGxkcjvXAE-xKk_nUhhDvCEJ5hY1izL5fN7puOH0uJ8ckkGYPIZybF54jk_H6xgNa2lu3xKAPESBwtcuVS2ZSU6o_ce2Wp6lgccFoqUcZChcrKLL4BdKwM-MnHWwqDEzEqF69HB4iCiTQ

Popular Opinion: 0%
—-----------------------------------​

Turn 3:
Lord Xavier White

Central, Left, and Right were standing before Xavier White in his office.

"How disgusting." Xavier White sipped his wine and muttered in disgust as he watched the recording of the Great Mayor cowering before Left. "The city, the nation...the world is messed up because people like him are in power. People with no spine. People with no strength! Foolish pigs."

crack He crushed the wine glass, and the red wine dripped down from his hands like blood. "At least he has value in being my puppet. After he serves his purpose, he will be immediately disposed of. The test operation has been really successful. I'm proud of you all... and yes, Right, you will get your chance soon. "

"Thank you, Lord! I'm excited to crush all your enemies! Right missed the event today but Right will get his chance soon!" Right exclaimed excitedly.

"Good, it's great to see your eagerness."

"What of the rangers, my Lord?" Central asked which earned a smile from Xavier who responded, "Those kids? We don't need to bother with them for now. The time will come to dispose of them but we have more pressing issues. Genetika is a hidden danger, and I know very well Mikaela views us the same way. We need something else to press Genetika with... Another threat that they will have to divert their attention and resources to."

"I agree, My Lord. I believe normal companies won't do, might I suggest we raise a state-sponsored company that will be a competitor to Genetika? We can "give away results" by strategically and discreetly planting genetic results."

"Very good that you thought of that as well, I will leave it to you. You have most of our resources at your disposal. Ensure that this will be a success." Xavier proudly nodded, he then directed his attention to Central and spoke, "Central... I want you to start the Biochemical Beast project. We are powerful, I recognize that, but we are not powerful enough to face the world."

"As you wish, my Lord."

Orders:
1. Start Project: Biochemical Beasts (Budget of 10 Energy is allocated.)
Think of a Bio-Chemical Beast as like a Mech but not of metals and writes but of flesh, muscles, and bones. They have a "Rider" or '"User" and the Biochemical Beasts like a Mech will improve the capabilities of their wearer as well as provide different bonuses and possibly even abilities. They will be connected to the mind of the wearer and essentially serve as their body.
2. Discreetly Raise a Competitor for Genetika that is under Xavier White's control. (Budget of 10 Energy is allocated, Mayor's Favor is used.)

Energy Reserves:

Star Serpents
On board the command center

Grace looks up from a recipe she's working on for her culinary class, seeing the holo of something... damn. That's a problem. Urban environments aren't her forté, and the thing she's going to need to fight has already grabbed people. Poisonous gas is a great weapon, but it's terrible at avoiding collateral damage.

She grimaces, throwing her barbecue Ramen draft aside, and gets up, her scaled armor appearing over her, with clawed gauntlets, and menacing Horns on her helmet. She runs for the teleportation circle, nodding. "Be back soon, Mister Gander!"

Grace will try and get the civilians away from the monster, then attempt to get it out of the city so she can fight more seriously.
She's gonna search for other students at her school that Gander might consider good choices for other serpents. And work on class work.

Last edited:

Rampart Rangers
Episode 4: Elves and Trolls

The Rampart Rangers had all shown significant improvement since their encounter with the multi-armed monster a week ago and they were really beginning to act like a proper team. Lucas and Francesca who were probably the most cynical about the whole thing to begin with, now tackled every task with gusto and had come along leaps and bounds.

Ever since the monster's appearance, the whole team had noticed a shift in the atmosphere of their peaceful little town, no-one could put their finger on what it was exactly but the whole place just felt on edge, like the quiet before a storm. With that feeling in the back of their minds, each one of them had decided to fully commit themselves to Ashley's training regime. It was hard going at times but they all knew that they were the only ones capable of fending off the threat that encroached on their home.

The group followed Ashley to the virtual trainer and could see her tap away at a console. A Large and Angry Troll, just like the ones from Rangers and Ramparts Online materialised in front of them. The group readied their weapons and prepared to fight the beast.

ACTIONS:
1. The group establishes a cover/excuse to avoid arousing their parents suspicion from their activities as the Rampart Rangers. (3 Energy Spent)
2. The whole group attempts a team bonding exercise.

BREAK POINT:
  • The Group fights the Monster
  • The Group decides that now is a time for a break
  • Time to have a Talk with Ms. Volkman

Popular Opinion: 50%

Gorgeous silver bracelet that has some red, green and blue gems encased in it

Hard Work

Energy Points: 6 (9-3)

Robert Jones
Shadow Ranger
Energy: ★★★★★★★★★
Popular Opinion:
70%
Action One:

"Training with Jin and his team will only improve operational performance."

Invite Jin and his team to the Shadow Ranger base for intensive training with Morphing Master Hitoshi and Jones.​
Action Two:

"The Circadians were clearly puppets of the Digital Front. It is time to start working towards bringing them down."

Create specialist division within the TDF whose sole purpose is to monitor all networks and communications to identify all references to the Digital Front, The Savant and Tallyman, and to engage with them when required.​
Break Point:

"The fighters aboard the Circadian ship more than proved their worth, we should make sure they have the tools to do the job against greater threats."

The TDF Improve their Weapons and Armor.​

TBC​

TBC

TBC​

TBC

Keywords

Formidable
Ruthless
Sneaky
Protector

Combat Arsenal

Weapon Retrieval System: Weapons will automatically return to user if the path is not blocked.​
Sword of Darkness: A jagged blade pulsating with evil energy. Contains the key words Viscious and Deadly.​
Helmet HUD: Can force up to 2 Enemy rerolls during a battle. Enemy must keep the second roll.​
Mecha Cannon: During Ground Combat, Titanzord can provide covering fire once per episode​
TRDF: Can summon up to five weak minions an episode.​
Hockey Stick: Auto defeats 5 weak Minions, 3 Medium Minions or 1 Strong Minion without a roll.​
Yoyo X-Treme: Can cause one enemy attack to auto fail once a battle​

Last edited:
Lord Xavier White

hmrnvUmtzyxofuPFQg6YBR-s7pBfc9Iey16sXyfH_y8yByGdflVy4Nt393vmbuPc6joOLEC7bdz4M08D9Hu_dhPAOLvg6ohTD1Du0Gjj4RVFzbbWvs27ypX9g4rk4jlJ6PAawp5OEOBXcrEym0j7XA

The job is complete. Within the walls of Genetika, using the resources and skilled genetics at their disposal, the grand project of the Biochemical Beasts has been completed. The first one has merged from its genetic cocoon. They are gigantic marvels of genetics. A mech sized flesh golem that connects with a rider.

Currently there exists One Biochemical Beast. For the Creation of a new one, it will be 10 energy. After every use, they regenerate within a flesh cocoon and require 6 Energy to Deploy at full capacity. In an Emergency, they can be deployed for 2 Energy, but will not be as powerful in that case. When Additional Biochemical Beasts are created, they can connect with each other to form a larger and more powerful Biochemical Beast.

A competitor to Genetika rises from the Aether and appropriately names itself as such. Aether has a high genetic profile and begins to cut into the sales of Genetika. Mikaela seems to be plotting something.

BREAK POINT:
  1. Exert more control over the City
  2. Expand the Power Base into other Companies
  3. Plant a spy within Gentika

Popular Opinion: 5%
—-----------------------------------

Connor The Apprentice
Episode 1: It's All Fun and Games……

l8clGmoQ330hb1T7AcfDp9do0PaT9HXlZTq74D8u2NjX8Ml9G1ysJ0Wk_nrUsU75QmZtYXHmcJIcwQqZyDl-oY2nqHgDLiGhkvj-aF3xnkGAae1WkztsXxHs2znM9AVFtGLWkT5p_X69FYJ_bhYmBGA

The Realm of Dreams. It is a place where Dreams are filtered through and exists within the minds of all through the multiverse. It was once a place of happiness and joy. A place where only the dreams of not only mankind, but all other forms of life would pass through on its way into the hearts and minds of those that existed elsewhere.

But that was in the before time. That was before someone actually managed to arrive within the DreamLand. Never before had an actual Dreamer been upon these unsullied shores. And with him, came a darkness that was not experienced within the Realm of Dreams before.

It was a corrupting influence that spread like wildfire to the denizens of the DreamWorld. A Dreamer, and one that held sway over magic, of which was an intricate part of this realm, had supreme power here. All bowed to his whims and moved to his tune.

The Darkness in his heart drew others here.

A loud splash could be heard as a black suited ranger fell into the lake from a portal in the sky. The corpse itself was mangled, with clearly broken bones in multiple places visible through the ripped parts of the suit. It joined other suited figures at the bottom of the lake.

Soon enough, others would continue to join in.

BREAK POINT:
  1. Head to Bulk and Skull’s Juice Bar
  2. Head to the Villian Bar on the Planet Onyx
  3. Pick a Random Player City to Explore

Starting Popular Opinion: 0%​

Digital Front

The smoke was still rising on the screen in the Savant's chamber from where the Big Top had slammed into the ocean rather than colliding with the Kuril Isles. The plum of smoke rose where the reactor had melted down with no victims in range to suffer the consequences of the kamikaze dive the ship had entered to attempt to eliminate the Shadow Ranger. The Savant simply watched with quiet interest for a time even as other screens starts to replay the exchange between Tallymand and the Shadow Ranger, letting the Savant shift his attention back to what he had observed before.

"What a waste of good material," muttered the mad genius as he watched the Ranger yet again spurn his offer from Tallyman.

"Such lack of vision, his only use now is to complete the data collection to commence my true ambitions,' snarled the Savant to himself even as screens around the chamber started to shift to new information. Streams of data flowed, every moment measured, scanned and recorded to be utterly analyzed by the Savant and his vast arrays of computer systems linked to his own mind.

"I will have the secrets of the multiverse." Even not the data streaming across the screens was all the initial scans and samples that had been transmitted from the Big Top during the capture of the Shadow Ranger. Soon Tallyman would return with the true treasure of that fiasco, the countless samples of the Shadow Ranger and his equipment. He'd been wise to leave it all in reach, to allow this moment of rebellion to his offer.

Orders were rapidly prepared even as Tallyman's ship discreetly returned with its precious cargo. The Jack of Hearts was to gather the remaining Circadians and establish a base in Shinjuko for the time being. This would work as a launching base for any final uses of the group of misfit aliens to serve their final purpose for the Digital Front. Tallyman was sent off to begin using his contacts and agents to assemble a much needed public front for the Digital Front via the tech company ProtoScape. This would allow them to funnel various technologies into public access while slowing seeding them with propaganda about the Digital Front's goals in a more acceptable venue.

Energy
-Episode 4 Reserves: 4
-Arcade: +2
-Factories: +2
-Mt. Fuji Base: +6
Total: 14

Actions
1. The Circadians will establish a Pachinko Parlor Lair in the Shinjuki District of Tokyo (4 Energy)
2. Tallyman forms the tech shell company ProtoScape allow the marketing of various goods to the public from the Digital Front discreetly (6 Energy)

Energy Reserves: 4​

Episode 5: The Ancient Ruins
Bunker.png
Bunker in the Woods, Redwood Cove

With twin gasps the Forest Green Ranger and Goldenrod (Mountain) Yellow Ranger impacted the ground heavily within the Wild Ranger's bunker, both holding weapons and symbols that seemed to radiate the same energy that could be felt from the three current rangers whenever they morphed. The duo had surprised Ellen when they teleported in, having just ended the communication with The Black Hand a few minutes prior.

"What the hell you two! Why are you two morphed, why do you have your weapons out, and what are you two holding?" Ellen launches a series of rapid-fire questions at the two, stopping after a brief moment and smelling the air. "And why do you smell like dead bugs?!"

"We are holding the red and pink symbols and we fought a bug to get them," Cedric pushed himself to his feet and de-morphed, tossing the girl the symbol in his hand. "Oh, we also need to replace Corey's sword when we get the chance."

"I don't even want to know why, at least you two weren't just sitting around while I was talking to The Black Hand. They agreed to support us if we needed it, at least when it came to dealing with Hexxuss," Ellen approached the still laying down and morphed Corey and looked down at him, pushing him with her foot. "Up and at em. You need to hose yourself down before you demorph just in case those guts stick around."

"Give me a minute, now that I have a chance to breath I want to. My ribs are still tender from the other day and that bug wasn't exactly light," after a few more moments of laying down the teen pushed himself to his feet and let out another groan at the motion. "Next time we go to an old temple remind me to make sure we don't get ambushed again, that sucked majorly."

"Agreed, now go get clean. Leave the symbol though," Cedric waved his friend away, going to the monitor that Ellen had left and pulling up a map to mark the location of the now destroyed temple as best as he could figure. "Now that we have a chance to take a look at them properly, what are they anyway?"

"The red one looks like a flame, probably going to be a fire-based ranger like I'm water-based. This pink one is odd though, it looks kinda like a bunch of swirls but I'm not sure what they actually represent," Ellen held the symbol in question up, looking through the flowing spirals.

"Probably wind or air, our theme seems to be based off the natural elements after all. Corey is Life, I'm Earth, you're Water, the red one is Fire, and the last of the classical elements would be Air," Cedric finished with his updating of the map and turned around in the monitor's chair. "Now then, how did it go with The Black Hand?"

"It went well enough I guess, they promised to support us if we fight against any more of Hexxus's monsters. I didn't tell them that he was sealed in a tree somewhere in the forest though, just like we planned."

"Good, I don't trust them to not bomb the entire forest to destroy it and risk freeing him," Corey reentered the room, no longer morphed, and took a seat with a deep sigh. "Next time I try to convince you to come explore with me without Ellen slap me upside the head Cedric, that sucked majorly. And we don't even know if my sword will be replaceable, I don't want to try using my axe all the time if I don't have to."

"Let's hope it is, for now though I'm going to go home and get some rest. Tomorrow we can see if we can find whoever these symbols are supposed to belong to as well as show the flag a bit, we haven't been seen in public and I worry people will lose faith that we are still around," Cedric pushed himself to his feet. "You two don't get into any trouble or do anything I wouldn't do."

"See ya tomorrow Ced," Ellen called out to him, reclaiming the monitor's seat. "Come on Corey, I finally found the teleport point for that Juice Bar Rhizorn mentioned the other day!"

Actions
1. The Wild Rangers will go into public and show the flag, making sure people know that they are still there and willing to protect them
2. The Wild Rangers will discretely search for whoever the Pink Wind and Red Fire symbols will react with

Energy Reserves
Start of EpisodeIncomeUsageRemaining

Popular Opinion
65%

Corey: [Energized] [Sensible] [Introverted]
Ellen: [Energized] [Quickened Trigger] [Friendly] [Unpredictable]
Cedric: [Energized] [Intelligent] [Aloof] [Medic]

Skull's Lucky Thimble
Ability: Adds +2 to luck-based rolls

Ring of Heart
Ability: Contains the Keywords (Kindness, Love)

Bucket of Holes Ability
Causes a failure to turn into a success (Usable ONCE)

Episode 1:

Connor smiled as he left the library that he had met Grace in, and they went their own separate ways after she had given him her number. He looked at the cover of his romance book, and was giddy as he proceeded to walk like a normal person, happy that he got a good book from the library and a girl's number, most would consider that a huge success for a night out, for Connor, he'd consider it planned as he walked around a corner but never made it to the other side, vanishing entirely.

Eventually, after leaving his new cook and such in the Dream World, he reappeared in a different, more casual outfit, a pair of gym shorts and a crop top around the corner from elsewhere as if he had always been walking down the sidewalk, coming into Bulk and Skull's Juice bar with a poster. He headed to the counter and ordered a healthy drink as he asked for permission to put a poster up on the shop's community board and did so, advertising a yoga and athletics class he wanted to run.

Action 1: Train Magical Students (Front: Yoga Class, targeting people with magical talents and those that have a need to belong)
Action 2: Research The End (Looking for location of the ranger destiny power grid) things (Book he got from the library along with his romance book)

Breaking Action: (Resolved on Discord, hung out with Grace)

Gained 6 Energy
Gained student Grace
Remaining Energy: 6

The Black Hand

Within the research lab of the Black Hand, things were currently abuzz within here, and for a good reason too. It was recently that after a protection type mission for a rich employer that they had received a new state of the art mech that was packing weapons to be sure. Just imagine the many ways that it both can be improved or mass produced in order to make a powerful group of soldiers without much trouble at all. But, as the other scientist were practically drooling at the sight of such a machine, John Doe in the corner away from everyone else in his own private room was not having the best of times. Of course he had to be called up again by Markus to help his favorite ‘lackey’ in conducting a series of warehouse raids with that new Spec Ops group. He was good in hacking and technology, yes, but shouldn’t he be doing something better than… crime?

Of course, he wouldn’t want to share his opinion to his employer, who was not only the one providing him with the materials needed in order to create new machines and conduct research, but the very fact that he would more than likely be dead multiple times over if he were to go against his boss’ wishes. So best to just stay put for now… maybe things will get better. But at least he knew that he wasn’t the only one suffering through this. John Doe knew that Markus was in a pretty bad mood. Apparently, something went along and interrupted his plan of collecting all the armor pieces of Ender, and so, is currently doing his own research just to figure out who it is so that he can ’borrow’ it from them to add to his collection. John Doe really didn’t know why Markus seemed so frustrated by this… well, maybe it’s because Markus doesn’t like having his plans thwarted by someone, especially if that someone was still unknown. But hey, at least he won’t be alone in this.

Energy reserves:

Public Relations:
75%

Items of significant importance:
-Jar of Sludge
-Kimberly’s gymnastic shoes
-Strange Rock
-Helmet of the Ender
-Chestplate of the Ender

Actions:
1. Markus Lionhearth shall perform research upon the locations and current owners of the remaining armor pieces of Ender, intending on hacking into their systems for information to use.

2. Both Seeker and the newly established Spec-Ops group shall begin conducting raids upon different cities across the Nation, intending on going to locations not being protected by Power Rangers, aiming at raiding warehouses full of valuable supplies with John Doe being used in order to ensure that the group does not get detected on any security network and aid them in their raids. The raid shall be conducted at night as to lower the risk of being noticed

Episode 5: Breaking and Entering... Wait, is this is a rerun?
pasted-image-0-4.png

Simon was tired, bone tired. The robbery trip with Wolf had been draining, physically, emotionally and mentally. All he wanted to do was stumble through the door, collapse onto the couch and watch some reruns of Duel Dodge. The stupid gem that did something weighed heavily in his pocket, hell, he wasn't even sure what its name was. It was just another gem that the mirror wouldn't shut up about. Sure, the perks it gave was pretty nifty, but these late night jaunts, often, to break into people's homes or museums was getting really old. Why couldn't there be a gem just on a beach somewhere? Could just kick back, drink some mojitos and work on a tan while he pretended to get the gem for a week or several depending on how long he could afford it.

"And did you know-" The excited voice of wolf broke into his thoughts as they walked up to the front door and Simon fished in his pocket for the keys.

He wasn't sure what else Wolf said, but Wolf had been talking the entire ride home. While he wanted nothing more then a long nap, Wolf wouldn't shut up. It was like the furry monster was so bored that this stupid robbery had supercharged its batteries or wolfaterries... Whatever. If he wasn't so tired, he'd tell Wolf off, but it was way easier to just nod and grunt every now and again, god, he was becoming his dad.

Simon pushed open the door, expecting the normal darkness of the manor and the musky smell of old wood but was greeted with a warm way of light and a savory scent that had his stomach rumbling. When was the last time he ate? Yesterday night? That meatloaf frozen dinner had not sat well.

"Smells divine," Wolf growled over his shoulder

"Dude, the fuck?" Simon jumped to the side and held his shirt up as a large wet spot was spreading over his right shoulder.

"Apologizes," Wolf said as it reached up to wipe its snout with a handkerchief it produced from a pocket that Simon did not know existed.

"Oh!" A lighter voice said before a small figure emerged from around the wall, her long black hair was tied up behind her and her cheeks were covered in flour as if she had tripped and fell face first into a giant pile, from what Simon knew of her, that is almost assuredly what happened. [Clumsy]

"You're back! I wasn't sure when you two would be back and we've never had an actual dinner here so I thought maybe.." whatever speech she had planned seemed to have failed her in the moment as she gripped the hem of her shirt, "But you're probably tired.."

"Nonsense, it smells wonderful," Wolf said as he set his massive cannon against the wall and walked past Vivian to the dinning room.

Simon let out a slow breath as he mulled it all over, god, the couch sounded so good. Just collapse and watch some reruns but.. He eyed Vivian who suddenly found a spot on the ground right next to her feet as the most interesting thing in the world, "Alright Velma, lets eat."

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Units
Vivian 'Vi' Sinclair
(Smart, Clumsy)

Simon Halloway
(Charming, Dumb)

Wolf Howlitzer

Shadowpus
Cannot miss on an attack

Items
Crimson Ruby

Topaz of the Swamp

Emerald of Eternal Ecstasy

Wand of the Horror

Ability: Summon 3 Medium Skeleton Minions

Bracers of The Ender
Ability: Auto hits on 2 attacks

Grieves of The Ender
Ability: Blocks 2 attacks

Misc Upgrades
Skeletons now have BOOMSTICKS
Manor has a security system

Public Relations
-35%

Friends/Allies
Old Man Jones

Actions
1. Vivian will use 10 energy to play the stock market to try and get more stable income [Smart]
2. Simon will go shopping for a pet for the manor.

Breakpoint
  1. Simon and Vivian go to gather the new monster on the news
  3. Send a monster and Simon to get the next Crystal
Energy
Energy Reserves [18]
Energy Income [2]
Energy Expenditure [-18]
Energy Treasury [2]

Last edited:
Turn 4:
Lord Xavier White

Orders:
1. Raise another Biochemical Beast (Budget of 10)
2. Start a "battle" against Genetika
External Attack:
1. A Hostile Takeover is initiated by Aether and they are aggressively buying Genetika stocks.
2. With the help of the mayor and Xavier's influence in the government, hit Genetika with regulations and investigations. For all they know, genetic regrowth could be used for villainous purposes and the government is now on high alert after the siege on the city.

Internal Attack:
1. Start planting more spies on Genetika and "timed bombs" which could legally, ethically, and criminally implicate the company if it's activated.
2. Motionntales also secretly bought Genetika stocks just under the minimum amount required for them to report to the Board of Directors.

Energy Reserves:

Energy Income:
21 per Turn

Power Rangers Extinction

Shadow Ranger
Tokyo, Japan

Episode 6: The Team

2__nNKaG7jIdbBlmc1gMNP7VaVmkLSVUBJR9EMLieq_mo67iFDo5x4rc_FjP1gmYDIfA2AJffpAyS9cDuQn0gtB2Cbaa8K5T5OdddXWCfcfNiCqdULTkHBwDwRw4CS6g1tRKA_jDUVQ4UGGVglxwrQ

The Territorial Defense Force was happy to have the Shadow Ranger back and even happier that it was through their own actions of their best team that they managed to do so. They had learned so much from the man, especially once he began to train them.

Jin and his Team were gaining specialized training with Jones and Hitoshi, making them stronger fighter, better warriors, and preparing them for what could truly come next for them as defenders of Japan.

Jin and his team, consisting of two other men and two women, improved their fighting skills.

Team Jin can be deployed once per episode. As an elite team, they are far harder to eliminate.

Within the TDF, the new division for dealing with the Digital Front, code named, Wyrm Squad was formed. An elite group of hackers and communications experts that will greatly improve the ability for tracking the movements of this diabolical group.

The TDF forces as a whole have now become a stronger faction, able to more easily deal with fighting back against the minions of darkness.

BREAK POINT:
  1. Have Hitoshi Tap into the Morphing Grid and gives powers to Team Jin​
  2. Attempt to Locate any surviving Circadians​
  3. Shift all Efforts to dealing with the Digital Front​

Popular Opinion: 70%

Digital Front

ZrqmHhK7t18ME3t2JgD7L2p0cgswpJeDTD_GD62aVmDZxgMcNksu5tiyja5gavgmb2ncaiW2pDuG3uEWqtIf5CLCXX3BCRw3eYr3uEmShvuME8kUT8eWDCGcFvftYBq0bFwOuPvP3MQZs1a7kcB3FA

XHJ27z-Jd9MUQu-Vq1JxJEnFBfOnA_VbXHSvQN-dJoycqobZQz_QP1i3m7OAgt3Kspm69cCgBcqdtAXZfzoxX185OtU0Ymv6RvQD4eFTbDAvcZ4xy7Q9iA5Z-zWd02v4KSiwT4NVuzMGlcVq2QgkIg

The Pachinko Parlor is an absolute success. It draws in enough customers to be a boon, while not drawing in too many customers that they draw too much attention to themselves. To anyone, they truly just seem as any other Pachinko Parlor within Japan.

Fizzle and Flair have taken up the lion’s share of running the Parlor as The Jack seems more intent on preparing himself for his next showdown with The Shadow Ranger. The duo have taken to lying low and using their disguises to keep themselves safe within the community. It wouldn’t be that hard for them to just wander off and blend in. If they truly wanted to. It certainly seemed like an idea to entertain.

The Jack, however would have none of that. He had only one thing on the mind. Next time, he’ll put him in the ground and no one, not even the Savant will STOP HIM!

—---------------------

Protoscape was like a dream. The types of technology that they were creating was no where on the market, or even leagues above what was already out there. The people were loving it. (Increase Popular Opinion 10%) The Tallyman once again prove his cunning and skill in the field of business. But was it truly respected in his current field? At least he managed to get away from that dangerous and Deadly Shadow Ranger.

But how long until the Shadow Ranger comes looking for him to finish the job. He certainly seemed an unstable sort, prone to violence and bad jokes.

Only time will tell.

BREAK POINT:
  1. Expand the Pachinko Business to other Parlors​
  2. Spread Rumors of the Shadow Ranger to decrease Popular Opinion​
  3. Use the Data gathered from the Shadow Ranger to begin CONSTRUCTION of a Portal Device​

Popular Opinion: 20%

—--------------------------------------------

Star Serpents

Apple Valley, MN

Episode 6: All In A Day’s Work

iHd3V_KStspfoPMhJLprY47931KU0sWqu0ajuS36GEbukd_3ObFw4Vpjqb-I_zOu7g8dTWt1eKwLzaUXDCR30U93hLwzh8Lo8eErEC-qIbDwASeNxccuUPalUud6w4cfrvd8mr6mQd7R1EGBje5Re-Q

Gander smiled at Grace as he gave her a friendly pat on the shoulders.

“You not only made good work on that plant based monster, but you saved all the people that were in danger of becoming its next course. Glad to have you on board as a Star Serpent, Grace. Now, we must continue your training. As your breath could use a little more work.”

He chuckled before continuing. “Yes, yes. I know that you used it more effectively than ever before, but there is always room for improvement. Especially when these agents of darkness are threatening to snuff out the light of all life and not just Dragonkind and Kin.”

The Dragon man picked up his staff.

“Now. Let us continue your studies, shall we?”

Grace Discovered two possible candidates.

Class President Veruca Redmore
Soccer Player Gary Nimon

Grace worked on her homework and gained 2 Emergy

BREAK POINT:
  1. Continue Training​
  2. Try to Find Connor​
  3. Use the Consoles to search out more Shadow Monsters​

Starting Popular Opinion: 60%

Abyssos

pSZhlyEL6uJBhuJJXlb0K1DQ1y3j89MEYhxBgkekHVBBpRU14q-qFug-q360dufV0msA0jLQ8v1jZtGFDLlg17GbdJoE8W-T5JdEVkmjAyYcfSw9oj-zq9vNVmhq9mqur4myTkjnLOZkPC5rjbPYig

The Gem was Acquired. The Emerald of Eternal Ecstasy as it was apparently known throughout the ancient times. Though what caused this ecstasy, it didn’t seem apparent at all. What was apparent was that Abyssos was happy. Or at least as happy as a creature of darkness that only ran on instinct could be.

Vivian uses some of their resources in order to play the stock markets. She discovers some sort of steady stock in a Genetics Company called Aether. They really seem to be on the up and up. (Gain 2 Energy every turn as long as the company is doing well)

Simon travels around looking for a pet for the manor. He sees cats and dogs and the like. But they all seem far too mundane for what they stand for as a group. Cats and Dogs, bah. No, what they needed was an Komodo Dragon. Clearly, a Dragon was the best type of pet to be had and so Simon bought one.

In the paper, Vivian is able to read about how there have now been two major robberies of colorful and large gems. Apparently, in the effort of safety, anyone who owns any of these Gems of Archeological Value are being offered protection for them with high security. An armored truck would come pick them up and be brought to a state of the art facility that itself is heavily armored and guarded by heavily weaponized guards.

BREAK POINT:
  1. Simon and Vivian go investigate this Gem Security​
  2. Vivian takes care of the Komodo Dragon while Simon checks out the Gem Security​
  3. Simon goes to the movies while Vivian checks out the Gem Security​

Wild Rangers
Redwood Cove

Episode 6: The Nature Within

j2ot31ap0mSp1KB41-k5lZxjHb3oujXWnHdt8mUzT1AR5wkizolS2UtvJHqnQRAj7kEMG7ejTJ4PhwOfP0E5kPISD5X2Tux-MStVxUushzAMJIP5jkaWAwdijMixY0IO4cTkPZlhopApNG0dsjHy5A

The Rangers show up in public. There are many cheers and people that want to take their pictures. After all, this team has saved some people from a giant porcupine creature and apparently they helped save the day at the oil pumps. They were heroes and many people loved them for it.

Not everyone was there yet. Some thought that they might cause more harm than good. Especially those in the upper echelons of society. These were nature based rangers. They might be out to keep them from getting richer by putting their poor business practices to the sword.

But the cheers were dominant and the children especially were beaming with happiness. What kind of kid wouldn’t love the Power Rangers?

The Rangers use the time to search out the possible owners of the Pink Wind and Red Fire Symbols and they might have found a couple of candidates. A young woman with Long Jet Black Hair wearing a jean crop top covered in Black netting with a jean skirt with a Pink Skull on it. A young man with short Dirty Blond hair wearing a Red Shirt with ripped sleeves and jean pants that were ripped to become shorts.

BREAK POINT:​
  1. Approach the two possible candidates​
  2. Bask in the audulation of the Crowd​
  3. Investigate the Woods​

The Black Hand

UNa7Yiksrd0cpOpMxY8pPbltpRhjnnbwKlqdmgadAmEH6YfM3DgIlXi9Ord5DSqFG45krgjVe8ZmomBwAseGWzfx1U_aH_Y3TrAAfEwToHnpHvOJJbEYUW48XeE5Bgp3gvIUPTXDwObeA4d0A6F90w

Markus’s research concludes that the final two pieces of the Armor of the Ender is in the hands of the same person, one Simon Halloway. Family turns up that his family lives in a mansion and are quite well off, though not as much as they appear.

Apparently though, he hasn’t been living there and lives in an abandoned haunted house that hasn’t been occupied in years. He has been seen hanging out there with one Vivian Sinclar, an honor student who doesn’t seem to have any friends and one Wolf Howlitzer, clearly an alias. Especially as nothing is known about the man other than he seems to love Romantic Comedies.

—--------------------

The raids on the unprotected cities proceed smoothly and eneventfully, showing how powerful and dangerous these new Spec Ops soldiers were. Very useful in acts of plausible deniability. They manage to acquire 20 Resources and 1 Maintenance Glove- Anytime something mechanical would get destroyed, roll a d10. On an 8+, it wasn’t actually destroyed.

1. Search the Forest​
  2. Raid the Haunted Mansion​
  3. Throw a Celebration​

Popular Opinion: 60%

Rampart Rangers
Eureka Mill/Timbergate

Episode 5: Bits and Bites

kvpFbAnpNMv_LcpMb2s9Rpagn-Ce_sUqseoch2uVZMTnwXXfud9rooxKlClybJgjL0yy1qA1uh1l-vbJ5bl-tutrHjgr7SlCkmnYOxaNZzi6QKEr4ogjOdu8X7LBGe3lnwzRlLVga2g-B2Y9Bq_xzw

The group’s parents are none the wiser as to their activities as they all set up rock hard alibilies for their whereabouts in order to insure that they could be Rangers without interruptions. There parents would only bother them at this point if an emergency came up.

A Team Bonding Exercise proved to be just what the doctor ordered. They went through a team exercise in the training room. It was like a large jungle gym where they each needed to help the others to proceed. Holding hands to form a bridge. Standing on each other’s shoulders to get to the next ledge. Arms out, hands down for jump supports. It was highly effective and gives the team the keyword- TEAMWORK

The town as a whole has gotten a lot stranger since the attack. People seem a lot more on edge. Not just because of the attack, but almost as though there was some strange force that was now lingering on in the background of the very fabric of the town itself. Almost as if evil had set up shop within their land. Its very presence making people uneasy and bringing about more danger than ever before.

The mayor announced a curfew for anyone high school age or younger after dark. Danger was afoot.

1. The Group investigates the cause of the previous attack​
  2. The Group decides to focus on more training​
  3. EXPLOSION?​

Lord Xavier White

pjMtdv5Gmu4ZUr99ovzOiR3uSOK3j7bGTOryxkcyS83Bz5KE9w9n2IL7X8F0-z2fds5ZMPuaqEqRkcuq94QcIUX2HE6ROMQHdFbhsHMfKwNc9FN8cyJOEB9_ymMBGikoYj9ApZBc8OAVuHM9qDVyag

There are now two Biomechanical Beasts within his arsenal. Huge and Powerful, they could easily lay waste to the grounds and the city. It could even be more than a match for a fully combined megazord. The power from them could be felt from a distance, but up close, it was palpable.

Genetika stock starts to plumpet. (Decrease earnings from Genetika by 2 Energy a turn). Spies have been implanted. It seems like a dangerous time for Genetika. But are they truly hampered or have them merely become a wounded animal backed into a corner? Are they handled, or have they Lord White right where they want him?

1. Launch an Attack on the City​
  2. Strike out against Genetika before it is too late​
  3. Manipulate the Board of Directors​

Popular Opinion: 5%
—-----------------------------------

Connor The Apprentice
Episode 2: Meetings and Glory

JEiusJt5GbhpA_qt4OTmHkbvseZZOolRPIuTybnUx5eXoasaeSI_ZZcP64A_TgDqKdSTIT7EvWs5az6oJWkk9KUpaFkx_hci9eHXOWscrpXtVpb44UFzm1pd04AY2Y763jpDttJ9V8ejSEG7SUjytws

The Realm of Dreams. Another day, another Corpse has entered its domain. A Ranger covered in broken glass wearing a Pink outfit drops down into the Lake. Her Broken form floated for but a moment before it sank like a stone to the bottom of the lake just like all the rest.

Connor was able to start his own Yoga Class at Bulk and Skull’s Juice Bar. It proved to be relatively popular with teenagers. They seemed the most receptive to his teachings and in time could learn a great many things. (Gain 2 Energy a Turn from the Yoga Class)

Researching the Grid, it seemed proved to be not nearly as helpful. It seemed that the Grid was something that could only be accessed by some sort of focal point. A Power Coin, A crystal, A Symbol, etc. Without that, one would have to expend an enormous amount of power to access the Grid

BREAK POINT:
  1. Head to Bulk and Skull’s Juice Bar​
  2. Head to the Villian Bar on the Planet Onyx​
  3. Pick a Random Player City to Explore​

Starting Popular Opinion: 0%​

Last edited:
Robert Jones
Shadow Ranger
Energy: ★★★★★★★★★★★
Popular Opinion:
70%
Action One:

"We warm the public of the threats they face, maybe they will have information that could help us."

Have the TDF run TV adverts, news appearances, put up billboards, speak to children in schools etc, and warn the public of the threat the Digital Front poses along with how to report suspicious activity.​
Action Two:

"I may be getting ahead of myself but Jin and his team have proven that there may well be ranger worthy individuals here. With the TitanZords permanence in its merged form, we should look to create the next set of Zords."

Begin construction of five new zords with the capability to merge into a new mega zord.​
Break Point:

"Jin and his team have proven their worth and we need to give them the tools to do the job...maybe they are ready for the next step..."

Have Hitoshi Tap into the Morphing Grid and gives powers to Team Jin​

TBC​

TBC

TBC​

TBC

Keywords

Formidable
Ruthless
Sneaky
Protector

Combat Arsenal

TRDF: As a whole organisation have become more powerful. Can summon up to five weak minions an episode.​
Wyrm Squad: Dedicated team to hunt and deal with the Digital Front, improving the ability to track them.​
Team Jin: Can summon Team Jin to assist in battle and as an elite team are harder to eliminate.​
Hockey Stick: Auto defeats 5 weak Minions, 3 Medium Minions or 1 Strong Minion without a roll.​
Yoyo X-Treme: Can cause one enemy attack to auto fail once a battle​
Stick of Truth Allows the wielder to see through deceptions.​

Last edited:
Star Serpents
Apple Valley, MN

Grace is in a good mood today. She might have new teammates soon, she has a magic teacher, and she's doing well in all of her classes! Well, ok, she did kind of collapse at tap class, but tap dancing after a fight is hard!

That is still something she needs to work on, though, so she stifles a groan, and nods to Gander. "Yeah, almost wiped out on that last fight. Better keep practicing."

Break Point:
  1. Continue Training
  2. Try to Find Connor
  3. Use the Consoles to search out more Shadow Monsters

Other Orders:
Try and find a remote way for the new candidates to talk to Gander without seeing him

Try and contact Connor for study time

13401cb403adb698b7c1753363b2bf38.jpg

The Lord of Nightmares did not ponder long, he knew what he must do, and that was creating a distraction while he worked on his magic on the red power symbol. With the lifting of one finger, before he even had time to ask, a shadow appeared with an old and ancient book bound in what appeared to be swirling shadows. With a flick of his wrist he dismissed the shadow, but the book did not fall, it simply floated alongside The Lord of Nightmares as the tall slender entity walked over to the scry pool. Flicking his hand, the pool started to show him a slideshow of different people, each one fading in and out from Grace to Simon and Vivian and more, until it stopped on Lord Xavier White.

"I will get you one down" the distorted voice of the Lord of Nightmares echoed as it dispersed the lost shadows.

If he had shown emotion, it would have been from the passive-aggressive act of flicking the water to disrupt the water, and then it turned to Cedric and his team fighting the tree monster.

"Right, this"

The fact that this form was briefly revealed to Cedric was disappointing, everything had been going well, he could have gained new allies, the symbol, and had it all. Instead now, he was going to keep them busy and distract them by giving them a little test. The floating book started opening in midair and glowing with dark power, as the Scry Pool itself began to react and radiate power.

"Not enough" the voice echoed just a little from the right of the Lord of Nightmares.

The pool and book began to extrude more power as the whatever forces worked understood the Lord of Nightmare's intentions, he wasn't just going to curse the ranger team with Nightmares, he was going to curse all factions, everyone and cover them with a literal blanket of nightmares.

The Pool visibly began to shake.

"Still not enough" it expressed as the white featureless face adorned by impossibly long horns began to make a noise and crack like brittle bone, the crack following the shape of a mouth as both ends of the featureless face began to separate and make a maw that led to infinite darkness and horrors that hid behind that white face, Connor's true feelings. The Lord of Nightmares towered over the pool like a snack with its now new jaw unhinged, a terrifying screech reverberating across the Dream Nightmare World. The Lord stood like that motionless for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality it had only been about 10 seconds before a black miasma flowed out of it and into the pool to really seal the spell.

The Lord's face began to close and repair itself as the featureless face chortled. "If I'm going to be up working, then no one rests well tonight"

The Pool's image was now on Lord Xavier White as it was still slowly rotating. "Nightmare Moth" was all the Lord had to say, and his most trustworthy and powerful creature immediately appeared. "Everyone will have a bad time tonight, make sure that Lord Xavier White does not wake up and instead ends up at the bottom of the lake" and with a silent acknowledgment, the being turned into a mass of shadows and went into the pool.

[
659d4cf8ab31e617001f64b1f8f43b92.jpg

Now that was done, he turned from the pool, to think of other grander things, as his hooves took him to another part, each click clank announcing his approach towards a room that had been set up with an altar and on it the red ranger symbol was set.

The Lord of Nightmares walked up to it and clasped it with his long inhuman fingers and hands, almost as if gently caressing it as it began to talk.

"Chosen" it said coldly.

"You choose people, often times teenagers, for what? You don't know if they are good people, or what they will do with that power, Look at White, he killed his whole team, did you know that was going to happen, that he would want to rule the world instead?" it asked the object coldly, "No, there's no grand design except the eternal churning of Power Rangers to rise and die and keep the cycle going for the cycle. You elevated my Sam, and he was murdered by someone else you elevated. All the Power Rangers at the bottom of my lake, who just fall in here murdered in service to a design that has no meaning, and for what? To keep going for eternity?" it paused its speech and put down the symbol.

"No, I will give the dead a voice, I will be their hopes and dreams, and I will be your Nightmare, you will let me in if it's the last thing I do" it hissed, it's nightmare voice beginning to get agitated, excited and outright loud as he raised his hands over the symbol.

"I will cease the cycle of Power Powers and with the power of red I will gain access!"

Black lightning escaped his fingertips, lighting up the red ranger symbol, as The Lord of Nightmares began to laugh and cackle before ceasing the zapping. With a flick of his wrist, a long staff made from grayish black stone/obsidian appeared, and then he continued zapping it.

"I will avenge you Sam, I will avenge you all! No More Cosmic Designs! I return Destiny to the People!"

Energy:

6 Energy + 2 (Yoga)
Gained student Grace
Remaining Energy: 8

Break Action: Scry Pool Dest Dest (Resolved on Discord)
Action 1: Curse all Factions with Nightmares/Send Nightmare Moth to Lord Xavier White (Spent all 8 energy)
Action 2: Brute Force the Red Ranger Symbol

Reserve Energy: 0

Remaining Monsters:

• Tree

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back