• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers Extinction (Temporarily Closed)

There are still open slots. Just tell us about what color you might want to play and what some of your ideas are. You check the first post to see which are still open, although Teal is possibly taken, just waiting to hear back from the interested party. Always appreciate people showing interest though and hopefully we can add you to the team.

I am completely into the Photon ranger love characters like that and in terms of what my character will be I'm not quite sure I usually look at what the RP already has and make my character based on what could improve whats already there. Which usually means I play underdog characters since most people go the power fantasy route and I feel I have to tip the scales a bit

Well I have wanted to play a fire character for a while and was considering using the Gosei Dragon Zord to go along with my whatever my character ends up being. Their fire will be less if the hothead type and more of the nurturing warm fire.

I will go ahead and lock you both in and send you the link for the character sheet page.

Sign me up for Teal then! :D
I have some fun ideas to work with that! I somehow didn't get notifications on my phone, so I only saw there had been replies since opening the internet on my laptop again XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back