• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers Extinction (Temporarily Closed)

The story will begin immediately after impact. Introductions should address where you were when it happened, who and what you loss, and how a mysterious glowing light saved your life. You wake up with a smooth crystal imbedded in your chest and only minor injuries. You feel stronger, faster, and more focused than ever. You can address your character's first few days of trying to survive or help people, early discovery of your new powers, and maybe even your first encounter with a Grey. About a week after impact, the Rangers will be collected together and have the secret of their morphing powers revealed to them.

That would be awesome. Any Ranger can be built for a frontline role, so choose whichever most appeals to you. When we make our characters, focusing on Strength, Resilience, and Bravery will ensure that you are always in the fight and kicking butt.

I already have a character concept in mind, but I'm stuck between the Red and Blue ranger, but I could also do something interesting with the pink ranger...

No rush. When you make a final decision I will lock you in. I've tried to give each color its own appeal. Red and Blue are both pretty straight forward and easily lend themselves to an offensive character. Pink lends itself to a support/crowd-control character and one of two Ranger intended to discover healing. There is room for personalization though, and creativity can make amazing things possible.

I think I'll go with the Blue Ranger. I haven't created a character with ice-based powers before.

You could always use the unclaimed elements as Dino Charge-like shared power ups

Leaving a response here to find this again later :)
If there's still spots available, color me interested for... well, any available color, really. ^_^

Hmm... If I'd reserve Teal, I could basically just play my own nationality. The Dutch were built to conquer the water! XD

You got that right, still surprises we have the largest harbor of Europe

Oh hey! Another Dutchie on here! I don't run into others often... Then again I've barely been on here since my RPs (also power rangers) have gone silent for months. We're going to pick those up again... but life happened.

I can just imagine this Dutch Teal ranger going: "Where was I when the tsunami hit? Well... I live near a harbor. Just got on a boat and put on a life jacket" *shugs*

Wow, so much activity since I've been gone. Sorry, everyone, I haven't gotten any notifications the last two days. I'm happy to see so many of you are interested. I just finished setting up all our pages so we should be starting soon. Hopefully, we can add some of you to the roster.

marorda marorda I appreciate your excitement and interest. If you would like to reserve a spot of the roster, just let me know you are still interested. If you still want to be the Teal Ranger that would be great, but you are also free to choose any available color.

Celestial Water Celestial Water and Spiderverse Spiderverse I understand that you are interested in the RP. It would be great if we could hear more about your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back