• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers Extinction OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm sure he will be great. We are looking forward to seeing him.

I would like to getting all the preliminary stuff wrapped up this weekend, and we can start submitting our initial post this coming week. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for some shows
Tuesday-Thursday so things won't be in full swing on my end until next weekend. So lets say initials this week and we can go all-out next weekend.

I personally wouldn't mind starting, but I just got back from a driving lespsn and I've been exhausted since my work day ended 😂
I may start a draft and then finish and post it after work tomorrow

Same. For me it will even make a difference in if Sam can meet up with anyone or not. Since she's the only character not living in the US 😂

Same. For me it will even make a difference in if Sam can meet up with anyone or not. Since she's the only character not living in the US 😂

Not the only one Ann is from England though she left for the mainland of Europe before the impact

Ah must have completely missed that. I mostly saw New York and the like in the sheets 😂
Yeah I felt there should be at leas one more European Ranger, but two Dutch ones felt a bit too unlikely

Hmmmmmmm okay I can't take it any more I want to start XD

I'm going to post right now. If it turns out I make any mistakes about the lore of this world, I'll edit ^_^

Now that I think about it this raises a lot of questions like what was said before do we have our morphers, is the sleeper that hit earth the same thing that made us power ranger or is it something else, and how were we made power rangers did the crystal hit us is it form touching it do we have our own Zordon like entity somewhere? We'll have to ask when he gets back. Im still pretty excited though I like what we have here a lot of potential. Also I never specified where my character is so if you want I can have him be somewhere else in the world that may align with another character for convenience.

This makes me want to do a second run of my power ranger RP... The old one isn't quite dead, but it's been quiet for a long time... So much potential...
And that would make 4 power ranger RPs I'm part of 😂

If you all want to laugh at me being a dumb bitch at work... 😂

Me: accidentally fill in the start date of an insurance is 16-02-7027
Our site: sorry, that date is too far into the future
Me: ... No shit...

It was a long day 😂😅

I'll try to answer a few questions real quick.
We are starting during/immediately after impact. The crystal and the sleeper are opposing entities. Your crystal impacted you painlessly, and is smoothly imbedded in your chest. You immediately would feel stronger and may have received minor abilities that aren't outright stated in your color. Many rangers have had small extra abilities. You do not have a morpher yet, but can start to access your Elemental powers. There is an entity that will bring you all together shortly and explain in more detail what is happening. The first Faceless will begin to appear about a day or two after impact.

Would seem like the posts up so far are fine then. Woohoo! Also, if Sam is anything like me.... there might be random Dutch words in sentences every now and then. Especially when she's tired. I know I have a tendency to forget how to English when I'm tired. Randomly switching from English to Dutch mid-sentence and being 100% unaware of it until I get confused looks from the non-Dutch speaking person I'm talking to.

Real life experience:
Talking about another Power Rangers RP, just messing around a bit.... And I completely forgot the word for "rocking chair". Cue me, over video-call with that friend:
"It's... uh... you know? A chair... the one... eh... It's a chair that goes 'wheeee~'" *rocking back and forth on my normal chair, waving my arms around*

Would seem like the posts up so far are fine then. Woohoo! Also, if Sam is anything like me.... there might be random Dutch words in sentences every now and then. Especially when she's tired. I know I have a tendency to forget how to English when I'm tired. Randomly switching from English to Dutch mid-sentence and being 100% unaware of it until I get confused looks from the non-Dutch speaking person I'm talking to.

Real life experience:
Talking about another Power Rangers RP, just messing around a bit.... And I completely forgot the word for "rocking chair". Cue me, over video-call with that friend:
"It's... uh... you know? A chair... the one... eh... It's a chair that goes 'wheeee~'" *rocking back and forth on my normal chair, waving my arms around*

Oh yeah it's annoying and usually random words, sometimes I even have the opposite happen where I can't remember the Dutch word for something. Since it's usually single common words I tend to use google translate if that happens

Oh yeah it's annoying and usually random words, sometimes I even have the opposite happen where I can't remember the Dutch word for something. Since it's usually single common words I tend to use google translate if that happens
I have that too. And I'm an author. Shame on me. I had to google translate a sentence from English to Dutch today because I knew what to say in English but couldn't for the life of me remember the Dutch equivalent.

"Everyone who wronged him"
"Ieder die hem onrecht aangedaan had."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back