• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers Extinction OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I have that too. And I'm an author. Shame on me. I had to google translate a sentence from English to Dutch today because I knew what to say in English but couldn't for the life of me remember the Dutch equivalent.

"Everyone who wronged him"
"Ieder die hem onrecht aangedaan had."
Or how about when you're listening to a song or something and can't understand a word of it until you suddenly realize that is because you were unnecessary translating it from English.

Last edited:
Had my first physical larp in over a year. I'm about to keel over from exhaustion, but it was so worth it. It was only a day event. I'm one of the main NPCs at an event for children. So I got to yell, run around, craft potions, and cause a scene and confusion when I found my older brothet fighting on the enemy lines.

Years ago he left a little brother behind. Now he's greeted by an older sister who claims to be his little brother. Best part: I'm not lying. I WAS his little brother. A fun story. Several kids know what happened. The new kids are confused AF. Brother is confused too. Some other NPCs are now questioning my loyalties. Or whether the brother can be converted from Templar to villager.

This is probably consfusing the shit out of you all. I'd love to explain sometime tomorrow or later. When I'm no longer super tired.

Had my first physical larp in over a year. I'm about to keel over from exhaustion, but it was so worth it. It was only a day event. I'm one of the main NPCs at an event for children. So I got to yell, run around, craft potions, and cause a scene and confusion when I found my older brothet fighting on the enemy lines.

Years ago he left a little brother behind. Now he's greeted by an older sister who claims to be his little brother. Best part: I'm not lying. I WAS his little brother. A fun story. Several kids know what happened. The new kids are confused AF. Brother is confused too. Some other NPCs are now questioning my loyalties. Or whether the brother can be converted from Templar to villager.

This is probably consfusing the shit out of you all. I'd love to explain sometime tomorrow or later. When I'm no longer super tired.
Sounds like you had fun

good in another rp going insane as I have now based my entire characters life goals around one person and how I am going to ascend her to god hood even should it be against her will. So I am very high on life right now how are you?

Pretty good, just baked a cheesecake

I have a fair share of experience with Power Ranger RPs dying on here, unfortunately :(
But I keep some hope that we can start this soon-ish

I don't know how many of you know about Linkara's history of power rangers but he is planning to release beast morphers by the end of July

Me, writing a 90+K book: "Haha, no probs!"
Me, getting asked to write a 300-word marketing text about myself and my book: "Wot R werds?"

In other news, it's official I'm attending a large fair as an author!

Me, writing a 90+K book: "Haha, no probs!"
Me, getting asked to write a 300-word marketing text about myself and my book: "Wot R werds?"

In other news, it's official I'm attending a large fair as an author!
Which fair are you attending?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back