• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers: Dragonspire (OOC)

Characters
Here
There have been centuries of Ranger teams back on the other world, leading back to the Sacred Embrace detailed in the National Background of Eyran's CS. Also, it seems we are still missing a few character sheets, so if they haven't posted by tomorrow I'll going to go ahead and start the IC without them. If we each get through our intro posts and they haven't returned yet, then we will put their Power Shards on stand-by and they can come in as extra characters later on.

There have been centuries of Ranger teams back on the other world, leading back to the Sacred Embrace detailed in the National Background of Eyran's CS. Also, it seems we are still missing a few character sheets, so if they haven't posted by tomorrow I'll going to go ahead and start the IC without them. If we each get through our intro posts and they haven't returned yet, then we will put their Power Shards on stand-by and they can come in as extra characters later on.

What about in the world Eyran isn't from?

In the world Eyran, Commander Daugherty, and Macha come to -- the normal, non-magical Earth -- this is the first team of known Power Rangers. Later on we may add in some fleshed out story that includes other rifts in the past, but to the knowledge of the characters in Portland, this is the first encounter with a team of Power Rangers. The Portland characters are literally just hanging out in the park when they see the rift open up and the Crystalleans fall through and that is their first exposure to anything magical.

Malsuphur Malsuphur Got it, I had plans to make Sarah a power rangers fan and decided I'd beter ask if that was possible first

Malsuphur Malsuphur Got it, I had plans to make Sarah a power rangers fan and decided I'd beter ask if that was possible first
Yeah, for the sake of story immersion, let's pretend the Power Rangers TV franchise doesn't exist in this world and no one knows the term "Power Ranger" prior to the Crystalleans' arrival. Also, to make referencing the different worlds easier, we'll call them Magi-Earth and Unmagi-Earth in OOC chatter, at least for now. If we incorporate more than two worlds later on we'll develop a new naming scheme at that time. I do have an idea for a secondary character for myself at some point, a Gold Ranger from an alternate future who has the ability to absorb and redirect nuclear radiation. But that might change. This hypothetical Gold Ranger would not enter the story until much later on.

So far we have only Red Blue Purple of the core 7 and we have both of the extra rangers made.

We will fit in fine with our ryusoulger counterparts in the crossover that most likely never happen. They started Red Blue and Pink and while later getting their duo and gold to finish the team.

So far we have only Red Blue Purple of the core 7 and we have both of the extra rangers made.

We will fit in fine with our ryusoulger counterparts in the crossover that most likely never happen. They started Red Blue and Pink and while later getting their duo and gold to finish the team.

If not enough core rangers show up I'd be happy to change colors

I feel bad pulling out some of the core seven out from under the other people who had claimed them, but if they don't show up by the time we have all done our intro posts, we may need to redistribute those colors to Venchi and Trektek. Those other colors are Green, Yellow, White, and Black, but it really depends if you two (Venchi & Trektek) want to change your Ranger powers. You can always save the Platinum and Phantom powers for alt characters later on or something. Perhaps we could work in a plot much later on where the Gold Ranger, Platinum\Silver Ranger, and Phantom Ranger are a team from an alternate future and we traveled back in time together or something. If none of the other people who claimed the other Core Seven powers show up, those Shards are also available for alt characters. But for now, let's stick to working on our intro posts, and we can decide on the final power assignment once those of us that have our CS done have posted. I'm going to start writing the IC intro post shortly.

Well, I have the intro post partly done, but I need to crash because I work tonight, so it won't be posted today. It's probably going to be as long as the National Background I did, but we'll see. I want to make sure I am expressing enough detail and clarity on the world and narrative I am envisioning.

I'm giving the missing core seven members a bit longer to join but after that I will edit Sarah's profile and ranger color

Yeah, if you end up needing me to change colors, I can easily change out the character sheet to make things work. :)

Unless of course you wanted it to be one of those ranger teams that start with 3 rangers and then gain more rangers later. It's your call. Just let me know what's up. :D

I have made some alterations to Sarah to make her the yellow ranger though if the person who claimed yellow shows up before the rp starts I'm willing to give it back to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back