Power Rangers: Bio Strike

Jup. And now she invited me for dinner. So I'll probably be posting in... An hour or more xD

I did not expect this

how would you guys like to have a Kamen Rider like how the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers teamed up with a Kamen Rider one Tim's

I would kill to see one of you do a dramatic explosion fall like on T.V XDDD like the explosion is like 30 ft away and you just add overly dramatic falls

Ello, it's me again, i already know this is a group thing but PenBlade might i ask you change your Avatar?

One i think you've had it for months now, and 2 you are making fun of my childhood xD

I love assassin's creed, STOP IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Morbuskid said:
Ello, it's me again, i already know this is a group thing but PenBlade might i ask you change your Avatar?
One i think you've had it for months now, and 2 you are making fun of my childhood xD

Um...no. One, it's my avatar, and two, I'm not making fun of your childhood. It has nothing to do with Assassin's Creed, it's Dorian from Dragon Age Inquisition. xD

Who are you to ask for the avatar to be changed anyway? (I wanted to write this since I read it this morning, but decided to wait for Pen's reaction.) *turning all protective towards my RP buddies*

Morbuskid said:

My reaction to this:

1: His account, his avatar, his own decisions as long as they don't violate site rules (which it doesn't)

2: Dragon Age Inquisition and Assassins Creed are two complete different things. (Both not on the top of my fave list but I do know the severe differences)

3: If you don't like something you're not part of please don't stick around and complain but look for things and places that you enjoy and where others enjoy you partaking. :)

Now that I've showed up out of the blue to defend the honor of somebody I don't know I will now partake in festivities in tea and biscuits, anybody care to join?

Dukey to the rescue!

Tea and biscuits sound great, but I'm too lazy go get up and catch the train to come over. We'll have tea next weekend in the Middle Ages.

I believe you mean 'High fantasy world that seems to be in the middle ages' and I'm not sure we'll be able to make tea there.

PenBlade1326 said:
Um...no. One, it's my avatar, and two, I'm not making fun of your childhood. It has nothing to do with Assassin's Creed, it's Dorian from Dragon Age Inquisition. xD
Huh, looks a little like ezio.

Didn't we do that last year? I mean we can boil water, for sure... Ah well...

And yes, unity. We're all here to defend you, Pen~ <3

PenBlade1326 said:
Well both Ezio and Dorian have special places in my gaming heart xD But it's Dorian xD
Alright, not trying to be rude or a bully, just that Assassin's creed was me childhood and i couldn't give a hoot if it was Ezio, i'm just bored because i ain't go no RP's to join at all. And the ones i am thinking about joining, i am lazy and don't want to de character sign up. More so this was a stupid attempt to start a funny conversation and try and make new friends.

Morbuskid said:
Alright, not trying to be rude or a bully, just that Assassin's creed was me childhood and i couldn't give a hoot if it was Ezio, i'm just bored because i ain't go no RP's to join at all. And the ones i am thinking about joining, i am lazy and don't want to de character sign up. More so this was a stupid attempt to start a funny conversation and try and make new friends.
Advice for starting a conversation and make new friends: Begin with something random and non-offensive, works most of the time for me :)

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Advice for starting a conversation and make new friends: Begin with something random and non-offensive, works most of the time for me :)

[/QUOTE]
Well i'm tired and where i come from rude jokes are quite funny.

And maybe, do it in a conversation instead of posting it in some place where everyone can read it?

And keep in mind that the type of jokes that are funny over there aren't funny everywhere? Just my suggestions.

Morbuskid said:
Well i'm tired and where i come from rude jokes are quite funny.
Doesn't mean they're funny everywhere ;) And if you're tired take a nap or go to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back