Power Rangers: Bio Strike

How about a more metal cover of the standad thing for a "theme song"?

[media]

[/media]
I'm already getting inspired fdor a theme song for Tidal too :3

I have way too much energy, lol. xD

That's what I often have after having spend an afternoon with friends (and did something I like)

I'm bursting with inspiration for this RP, the other one I'm in, and to write on this LARP related story for the group I'm writing :3 (Which might actually result in a special (an officially hosted, private event) )

Hey guys, so far everything is okay, I just wanted to remind you that the whole sexism and feminazi debate can get very heated and hurtful. Just wanted to ask you to handle that maturely should a problem with it arise, okay? Otherwise, I hope you have fun. :) Happy New Year, sweeties.

We already pretty much discussed how this will go in our conversation. And it's only this one arc (at least with what we discussed as of now)

But thank you for the heads up!

Happy new year to you too!

Nope. Indeed a big nope xD

Although Drew and Jane.... :P Poor (so far) foreveralone Lucas xD

Oh god xDD I just picture Jane in a wedding dress and still morphed...with the guys morphed and in tuxes xDDD

@PenBlade1326 @Lady Insanity

I wanna reply now... But I'm in class and it's so slow and boring.... If the teacher doesn't lemme go, I'll sit here for one more hour without anything to do..

:/

And yes. I'll show what's happening with Actera and the Volunteer

*cries*

Can't go... I wanna go home... Bleh

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you. I have class until 5 pm, and the teacher just said she's not gonna let us go early... While we're not really doing anything. So 40 more minutes of boredom. Then I'll go home and post :)

My brain quit. I'm sleepy and derpy. I just wonder why you would be awake at six in the morning... Then I realized it's about 10.30 over there

Users who are viewing this thread