• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers: Bio Strike

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Being fast traveled was an experience. Just 'poof!' and they were all at Jane's location, and the ogre came with them. Sigh. Drew continued his struggle to break free, despite being happy to see Jane was alive. Olivia persisted again with the others in their attacks, but the ogre still proved too strong. It's too hard a creature to kill! And if Modetron's super boss is impossible to kill...compared to this thing? Didn't want to think about it at all. Imagining the strength of the super boss awaiting the in the graves was something better not done.

Olivia and Drew--while being slung around--watched as Jane had been surrounded by dragon creatures. Oh boy, four against one! Olivia felt the need to maybe go over and help, but Jane looked so determined. She even told Tanner to stay back. But he was injured, so that was a valid reason. Jane had a goal...best to not disturb her and focus on the ogre continuing to rag doll Drew around like a...well, rag doll.
But...the girl completely tore the dragon things apart! Watching her was like watching a tiger let loose on a pack of gazelles! A little scary, but also fascinating. Jane ripped through those things like butter, unstoppable! Like Calvin, Olivia couldn't believe her eyes!!! Jane is amazing! She knew she was a gamer, but when thrown into a game, she looked better than she'd assumed she already was. Drew wasn't paying much attention. Ya know. Being slung around and all. He was only trying not to throw up.
Only escalating matters higher, the tomboy then ran over, jumped the ogre and stabbed it in the back of the neck. Drew had been released, literally falling out of the ogre's grasp and yelping slightly in surprise.

He rolled off to the side to let the thing fall forward without squishing him. He and Olivia watching in sheer awe as it tumbled forward...Jane mounting its back. "Wow..." Olivia commented softly. Drew caught his breath on the ground. "Double wow...and how?" He asked. The thing was a super high level...how did Jane manage to kill it?
The injury kit would have been nice to give to him or the others...but Tanner was completely here physically, and he needed it for his arm. So nobody blamed Jane for looting it and tossing it to him to use.
After Calvin told Jane how they got here, Olivia made her way over with the others. "Jane...that was incredible. How did you kill it?" She asked, a bit shocked due to the level. Jane was a warrior...a savage warrior. But brilliant!
Drew gladly took Jane's hand and picked himself up off the ground with her help, dusting himself off. "We look weird? You're covered in monster muck." He said "But yeah...we're all okay. Right guys?" He replied, looking to everyone. Sure they're all a little tired and have HP that needs restoring, but they could be worse.

Woohoo for fast-travel! Really, that input in the code came just in time. Now they were with Jane and safe from... wait... The Ogre had teleported with them, likely because it was still holding Drew and swinging him around, using him as a weapon. This Ogre really didn't bode well for what they would have to face: an impossible to kill big bad boss that happened to be the robot that trapped many people in this game. Lucas now focused mainly on defensive buffs on the others and him, hoping it would at least slightly reduce the damage done to them. Though they weren't physically in the game, they were a little uncomfortable, so dying now would probably be... nasty. Tidal just continued slicing at the boss, using any and all other attacks he had, but to no real avail.

The two watched as Jane was about to rush in and help out, which really was much welcomed, but she didn't even get the chance to make her way over without the stupid robot spawning four freaking drakes around her! Whelp, that didn't look good. She might need a heal spell or two afterwards... As did everyone here, really. But Jane was on fire, determined as ever. Even telling Tanner to back off and let her handle it. Was that a good idea? It was four of them versus Jane on her own, after all. But the guy was hurt, and really, since he was physically in the game. He and Tidal best keep their focus on the Ogre and their friend still stuck in its grasp. Thankfully it seemed Jane didn't need their help at all, just tearing through the Drakes like that! Granted, she was now covered in... nobody wanted to know what it was, but the drakes were no match, even if they were a higher level than she was. Being a gamer was, in this case, really a good thing. She knew how to handle these sort of thing better than any of the rest, likely. And then she came rushing to their aid, leaping on the back of the ogre and killing it like nobody's business. How? Not that it mattered. It was amazing! That, and they were safe for now.

With the Ogre down, Lucas and Tidal made their way over to the rest. "Yeah, you were amazing!" Tidal agreed. He didn't even manage to give the thing as much as a scratch, and she just one-hitted him, basically.
"Indeed. I'm impressed," Lucas grinned, quickly checking which healing spell would be the most efficient now that they had the time to properly heal up before moving on. He just let the comment on them looking weird slip past him. It was true, after all. They all looked weird here. "I'm okay yeah," Tidal said. "Nothing I won't recover from."
"And I can help with that," Lucas said, casting as many heal spells as needed to patch everyone up after battling the ogre. Somewhere halfway through, he was running low on mana, so he used a potion, pulling a weird face and trying not to spit it out right away. He coughed, still with a disgusted look on his face. "Ugh, that's awful..." he mumbled before continuing the heal spells. In order to keep everyone alive, he'd have to make some sacrifices, no?

At least everybody was alright. A few little scrapes here and there, and a nasty potion for Lucas, but overall the group was alright. Jane chuckled slightly at all of the praise for killing the drakes and the ogre single-handed. Earlier, everyone spoke to her, or about her really, like she was a kid who needed to be looked after because school. Suddenly she's got the upper hand and she's on top! Booyah! She shrugged off on the praise, not even saying Lucas' lesson earlier taught her something. She can't admit that, it'd ruin her image of being brash!
But she did reveal how she killed all the things. "It was easy to take them down. In a codex I found that the best way to kill something bigger than you is to aim for its neck. So I cut off the heads of the drakes, and stabbed the ogre in the of the neck. Easy." She explained, the game blood fading away over time. Not like real blood with could just dry up and get...icky. She nudged Drew as he stated indirectly that she looked weirder then they did.
"Well you were brilliant. You really came through." Calvin commented, Jane smirked. "Yup. Not just a kid who needs to stay out of the fighting now, am I?" She asked him and the others...referencing earlier. Calvin paused and looked at the others...they did say that...didn't they? They'd all spoke of her like she weren't there...like she was a kid. And they know she hates being called a kid...well, not a kid per say.

"Jane...we weren't saying that earlier to bother you. We just care about you and your schoolwork." Calvin said. Jane sighed as she walked back over to Tanner to check on him. He was alright now. The injury kit came in handy. Tanner was already whining again about the situation, resulting in Jane swatting the back of his head.
"If you don't quit that I will--" Tanner started. Jane held up a finger. "--get daddy on me? Friggin' rich people." Jane muttered...Tanner awkwardly rolled his eyes and stood up.
And this time...Jane ignored the others as opposed to them ignoring her. She scouted ahead, motioning for the others to wait while she figured out what to do. Who better to trust than the more hardcore gamer?

Calvin looked at the others. He got a taste of how Jane might have felt earlier...it wasn't good. Happy to be alive, but to basically be shrugged off? Ouch.
As Jane looked ahead to predict the next move, Tanner walked to the others, briefly introducing himself and exchanging pleasantries. "That girl is gonna get us all killed." He said. "But honestly...as insane as I think she is, she's something else...before you guys got here she was going on and on about how she had this mission to herself, like she's got something to prove. I haven't seen anyone that fired up in...well since I set an enemy on fire earlier." He said to the others. And it was true. Jane did have a mission...something to prove. What did the others think? Did they have anything to say about her, or say to her?

Looks like studying tips paid off. Looking in a codex, taking time and finding the answer. Odd how Modetron allowed weaknesses of his game world to be in the codex...maybe he hadn't expected anyone to get this far? Or just didn't think anyone would look? Drew and Olivia fell a little quiet when Jane brought up being a 'kid who needed to stay out of it.' They'd said that...didn't they? Suggesting she stay off duty and study. They only meant the best. But it seemed as if Jane took it the wrong way. Holy crap, does she have...feelings? The tomboy superstar? Well, of course she does. Just she looks like she's being herself about those feelings. Classic.

And then she sort of ignored them all. Calvin was right, they only care about her and her school work! And now they were all being ignored...okay, maybe it was deserved. She scouted up ahead and Tanner walked over. At first he seemed like he was criticizing her...and then he made sense. Stating she had a mission, a goal...she's so determined to win this and get out of her.
Olivia frowned. She quietly stepped forward and said a brief apology for earlier so Jane could hear. "You're an equal, Jane. That's what this team is all about. Nobody, even the leader, is above the others. We didn't mean to speak of you like a kid and we your guardians. We only want you to succeed. But you have to prove nothing to us. I'm sorry for us all making you feel bad earlier..." She said softly. Drew stepped up, gently resting a hand on Olivia's back and walking up behind Jane.

As leader, it felt right. "Olivia's right. You aren't just a kid to be disregarded. Maybe hearing how crappy your week's been we just wanted to help and make it convenient for you to improve. You're part of our team. Our fiery tomboy we'd be absolutely lost without. And frankly, Jane, I may be our leader...but...in this game, what you say goes. You have the experience. You know strategy in gaming, I don't. We'll listen to you. As your team. And friends." Drew said, cautiously putting a hand on Jane's shoulder from behind to reach out to her kindly. He looked back at the others for their words. They needed to make it up to Jane. Sure it wasn't a huge offense, but they made their friend feel bad. Owning up and making it better the best you can is right, no?

Looking in a book, Jane had found the answer to defeating overpowered monsters. Hah, seemed like studying had paid off after all! Lucas and Tidal fell silent as well as Jane referenced earlier. Though it wasn't what any of them had meant, it was more or less what they had said. All of them had been talking about Jane as if she hadn't been there at all. Quite disrespectful, in hindsight. Everyone had just wanted to help her, not make her feel even worse. Tidal, knowing the things Jane had told him when the two of them had to work together to beat Tempest, perhaps felt a little more guilty. He knew damn well why Jane hated being called and/or treated like a child, and what had they all just basically done?

But they got it right back at them, didn't they now? Jane simply ignored them the way they had done to her before. What Tanner told them made sense. She had a mission, something to prove. Except... Jane didn't have to prove anything. Jane was Jane, and they all (usually) just liked her the way she was. "Exactly," Lucas said , stepping up as well. "We're a team and above that we're friends. Making you feel like crap is the last thing any of us wanted to do." They had all just wanted to help. But instead, it had resulted in... Well... This. Quite the opposite of what they all intended.

"I should probably feel the worst of everyone here," Tidal admitted. "I knew where you were coming from, and still talked about you as if you were a kid. And not standing next to me."

Drew was right. Jane was the gamer here. Of everyone present here, she knew what to do the best. Especially after reading those codex! They would all just follow her lead in this case. As a team, as friends.

Jane flinched as Drew touched her. Her instinct was to slap a fool in the face...but she didn't. Everybody had spoken up about how bad they felt, reassuring her she was an equal. She sighed. "Thanks, guys...I know you all meant the best, but with the week I've had...kind of felt like you guys were shitting on it, too." She admitted.
Calvin nodded. "You have our apologies, Jane. You don't have to change a bit of yourself. And right now, we need that tomboy spirit more than ever." He said. Tanner nodded in agreement. "Man you people take forever talking." he commented. What kinda heroes are they?

Jane smiled upon her friends. "It's okay guys. What's done is done." She said, genuinely...nice for a change. Now Jane is a nice person, but her being nice in this sense is in comparison to her usual tough exterior and tomboy nature. Her softer side was showing....gross! Better cover it up! She shook her head slightly and looked at everyone, resting her hand on Drew's over her shoulder and moving it away. She felt a lot better knowing they din't mean to shove her aside. And even better knowing now they all needed her gaming skill to save the day. That's what they do, right? Save the day?
Drew passed on leadership in the game to her temporarily. Better put it to good use. She knew exactly what they were gonna do.
"We're gonna get out of here. I've got a plan. Huddle up." She said to everyone, gathering them all around, explaining her plan
---
A little time passed. After the plan had been told, she led the others to the dragon graves. Tanner remained hesitant, but followed. Calvin was eager and Jane was beyond fired up. At the edge of the area, she peaked ahead. Modetron was standing in the middle, waiting. The place looked like a dozen game dragons had died there, laying as remains. Spoopy.
"Remember the plan. Lucas and Tanner, stay back and give us support. Olivia, conjure the biggest spell you can and keep him away. Calvin, stay moving, fire away and don't let him touch you. Drew and Tidal, go in at close ranger, keep him busy, tear him apart. I know what to do." She reminded everyone. Calvin and Tanner both nodded.

The group made their way down in the area, coming face to face with Modetron, finally. "Modetron. Looks like it's time." She called out to him. The geek bot cursed and laughed. "I don't know how you found out, but you won't survive!" He spat. Jane snickered. "You're the one who told me how to beat you in a codex." She replied.
"Oh come on, who even reads the codex entries? They're just XP!" He stated. She laughed. So did Tanner. "Some gamers read between the lines. And other gamers really look forward to boss fights. Like me."

"Well, you won't enjoy this!" Modetron said. He transformed from a nerdy looking robot...to a tall...very tall...grey dragon. A fucking dragon fight! But the plan stayed the same. He roared, menacing and huge. "Alright guys, let's do it." She said. Calvin and Tanner nodded. "We're with you."
She motioned for them to attack. Jane ran toward the Modetron dragon, Tanner stayed back with Lucas for support, Calvin ran off to the side, keeping himself at range. Tanner cast a Bless spell on the party, Calvin pelting the dragon with arrows from the side. Jane used taunt to get the dragons attention. Now it's up to the others to wear him down!

That's what they like to see. Jane fired up as normal, being herself and all of them together as a team. Exactly how they're gonna win this. Tanner's comment was...accurate. They do talk a lot don't they? Did they always talk so much during important times when they needed to act? Who knows. Anyway, Jane's plan was sure to be a good one. They'd follow her lead, as well as anyone's lead on the team.
---
Approaching the dragon graves was nerve wrecking for Olivia. She wasn't a gamer, she didn't know what to do. Worlds like this...not real. Her mind was melding with the game, so she was growing more cautious with every waking moment. They had to win, no room for failure.
"Got it." Drew said as Jane went over the plan again. He'd keep Modetron busy from behind and slice him up. Olivia nodded, knowing she had to keep her spells at max power. "I'll do my best with what I've got." She said. And that's all she could do...her best. Hopefully this fight wouldn't be too hard...hopefully Jane knew what she was doing. And hopefully the area wasn't as awful as it seemed. Dead fake dragons? Yikes. When a place is littered with death, it ain't a nice place. Even if it is virtual.

They'd followed Jane down to Modetron in the graves, lining up with everyone, Tanner as a bonus 7th person in the line up. They chuckled as Modetron called her out on reading the codex. Not many people actually care about them...but hey, when they get read, you can be surprised. "If you really didn't want it being found, why even put it in the game? Didn't the Emperor teach you better?" Drew called to Modetron, Olivia keeping quiet. And she remained quiet as Modetron turned into a...big...scary...dragon! That roar sounded like death! "I don't think I was planning on this..." Olivia said. Drew gulped. Sure he's bigger than them...but so was the ogre. And it's dead, right? They can't be afraid. It's not real, it's an avatar. Just have to stick with the plan. Remained focus.
Drew and Olivia nodded on Jane's order. Time to get with the plan. "Don't back down, guys." Drew said, charging in with Jane, letting out a cry, sweeping his daggers around.

Olivia distanced herself a bit, charging a spell to unleash on the dragon, hoping it'd be enough. Drew moved in close on the Modetron dragon, taking a few good jabs at his legs, staying agile and in the shadows as a rogue. Olivia unleashed an ice spell, a misty cold aura blasting art the dragon.

Lucas briefly rolled his eyes as Tanner stated they take forever talking. Of course they would talk. There was a matter here that had to be settled before moving onwards. Everyone owed Jane an apology, and it better be heartfelt than a quick and general "sorry". It was a shame he seemed unable to understand that. But with all the apologizing being done, it was time to get to business. Discuss the plan to defeat the big bad, get the hell out of the place, and save the day as they were supposed to be doing.
---
The plan was simple enough. Team Bathrobe just had to stay out of the melee fight and hopefully the range of the enemy's attacks. As for Tidal, he'd just get close and hit the bad guy until he would stop moving. Easy as that!
"Got it," the guys said in unison. Lucas eyed Olivia and smiled at her. "Don't worry," he reassured her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You were doing fine before." Sure, that ogre was too overpowered, and it was not a nice battle, but she had been doing fine. Well enough, really. They followed into the Dragon Graves. The location looked... Eerie, but really totally awesome too. Perfect place for a cutscene or two, and of course for an enemy to lurk about. Especially a boss. The less a place looked like a nice place, the more likely it was t have enemies wandering about. Just take a look at Earth outside th domes!

Drew made an excellent point! If Modetron hadn't wanted Jane or anyone else to figure out how to beat him, it shouldn't have ben in the game. There's always people curious enough to read each and every readable book ing ames they'd come across. And apparently, well obviously, Modetron didn't like what he was hearing, so he changed into a big ass motherfucking dragon. Whelp. Tidal looked up and whistled. "Look at the size of that thing," he said. Granted, they had seen big monsters and piloted a megazord, but this... Somehow this really was different.
"I am looking... And I am not liking what I see," Lucas said, backing away. As one of the squishy people of the team, he'd better stay back. That was the plan, anyway.

Tidal charged at the dragon. Whereas Drew kept attacking it from behind, tidal went for a more frontal assault. He swung his greatsword at the front legs and moved around too, not as agile as Drew, but hopefully it would he enough. Lucas stayed close to Olivia. Not only because he thought Team Bathrobe might best stay together, but also because she just looked downright uncomfortable in this strange situation and might appreciate the idea of having someone near. Ue cast a defense buff on the others, next preparing a Haste spell.

Fighting a giant on foot as opposed to in a Megazord is...odd. Speaking of which, Jane even had a plan for those, too! She's got it all planned out on how to take him down in and out of game.
She kept taunting him, getting his attention on her, his huge claws pounding down on her shield. Jane held her ground, Modetron roared loudly, swiping his tail behind him to flick Drew like a fly, then swiping his free claw in his front at Tidal to knock him aside as well. All of the slicing they were doing was doing damage to his legs, best to get them away from him!

Calvin kept running around, Tanner and Lucas' buffs making survival a lot easier. He pelted the dragons wings with arrows, resulting in Modetron firing a fire ball from his throat at him. Calvin quickly evaded, but suffered a little burn damage in the process. Modetron didn't care about fairness. He eyed the mages, Jane escaping from him and rolling aside to regain stamina. Modetron then hurled a massive ball of flame at the three mages, quickly approaching them with almost no time to act.
Tanner widened his eyes slightly. "Oh crap." He said, putting up a bubble shield over him and the other two mages. The shield protected them, but made him fall down in the process, weakened already. "I knew this was a bad idea." he whined.

Jane huffed. This isn't going that well. But her plan had to stand tall. "Don't let up, keep up the pressure!" Jane called to everyone, taunting Modetron again with her skill. He eyed her down on the ground. "It's futile! You'll all die and be trapped here forever!" He said. Jane snickered. Clearly he didn't know who he was dealing with. "I know your weakness, I can beat you." She said. He huffed. "That's cheating!" He retorted. "Now cheating if it's put where anyone can find it. Drew, Tidal, keep him off me!" She barked at the two of them, knowing what to do now. He growled all high and mighty, cut off by an arrow to the face from Calvin.
"Go Jane, we got your back!" He said, giving Jane a chance to end this. She just needed a clear path to his weak spot!

How is it they can fight a giant like this, but in real life they need a giant of their own? Oh yes. Video game logic, that's how. Also, Modetron probably wouldn't be keen on a Megazord in the game. But if that was possibly; holy crap. Drew grunted on tail impact with Modetron's...tail. He'd been swept like dirt in a dustpan, rolling backward after slicing into the dragons hind legs. But if he's getting angry, that means the plan is working.
Lucas' comfort to Olivia helped a bit. She isn't scared, just uncomfortable. Not knowing how to truly be successful. Unfamiliar environments did that to her. And so did a BIG BALL OF FLAME HURDLING TOWARD HER.

She braced for flame impact as Tanner put up the shield. He'd fallen over from it, protecting them but weakening himself. And then he whined again. Ugh. Olivia knelt down to help him, hoping Lucas or he himself could heal him and get back on with the fight.
She let go of Tanner once he seemed alright, focusing back on the dragon they were fighting. Not the most insane thing to fight given the Rangers' reputation of enemies.
She looked at Jane, nodding. "We can't stop now." She said. Her icy mist didn't do anything last time, so Olivia charged a fireball of her own and blasted Modetron with it as payback.

Man, if Jane wants Modetron off her, why is she using taunt? Silly girl. Of course Drew wouldn't dare to say that and expect to live afterward. "Got your back. Hold it guys, we can do this!" Drew called to the others, nodding at Tidal in agreement to keep this thing busy and give Jane a shot and beating Modetron's dragon form.
He regained energy and dashed out from behind the dragon underneath him, slicing away at his legs, all four of them, stabbing and slicing as hard as he could.

Fighting a dragon was just insane! Really, just... a giant dragon, in a video game, but they were actually there. And no Megazord to help them out... Just their own weird skills. Tidal slashed away at Modetrons legs until he got swooped aside by the dragon's free claw. Yikes. Swooping is bad. At least the plan seemed to be working, which was good.
Lucas was glad his reassurance seemed to help, even if it was just a bit. He could imagine where she was coming from, really. Always approaching things the logical way, and then suddenly being trapped in a place where logics didn't apply and where creatures wandered about nobody ever hoped to encounter in real life. Especially not when it's q big scary dragon HURLING A BIG BALL OF FLAME AND DEATH THEIR WAY!!!

Instinctively, Lucas ducked, half expecting to feel the searing heath of the flames and thankful for the fact he wasn't actually, physically in the game, he as grateful for the shield Tanner pulled up. And worried as he saw Tanner fall over. He seemed alright, just a bit weakened. And he was whining again, blergh. Still, a quick heal spell on him, Tidal, Drew, and Calvin wouldn't hurt. All had taken some damage with the dragon's attacks. He nodded at Jane and Olivia. "Just a little more. We can do this," he said, casting a Haste spell, allowing them to act quicker.

If she wanted Modetron off her, shouldn't she NOT be trying to keep Modetron's attention? Tidal didn't ask, but he did wonder. Ah well... Probably just video game logics. He nodded at Drew, rushing back at the dragon. All they had to d was keep him busy. Busy enough so that Jane could follow through with the plan. Seeing Drew in action gave him an idea. He ran underneath the dragon too, whirlwinding at all four legs, fighting back to back with Drew. "If his legs give in now, or he just decides to lay down... We're paste," Tidal commented quietly.

Modetron's dragon form was suffering a little bit. Everybody kept bouncing back, mages healing, one even throwing a fire ball at him! The fire singed the dragon, but it barely touched its HP. Arrows were coming in at all directions, making it roar and howl, and then two pests decided to go underneath him and slice away at the legs! His knees couldn't take it, his legs were really suffering now! Modetron yelled at Drew and Tidal. "Hey cheaters, get out of there!" He said to them, total sore loser syndrome.
This gave Jane an opening.

She saw the chance and took it. And at this moment, she had a thought. She may not be a perfect student. Or DJ. Not a perfect person, really. But there are two things she's good at. Kicking ass in video games, and working with her friends to save the world! And in a time like this it's best to do all you can do! Jane stormed up behind Modetron's dragon form, running up his tail like a ramp, pouncing on his back. He roared and attempted to shake her off, but Jane was so determined, she swiped at his back and scratched it with her sword, leaping up and taking a massive leap toward victory! "Off with your head!" She shouted, slamming her blade down and sinking it into the dragons neck. The weak point. She fluently cut through the defenses and sliced its head off, falling down with the head to the ground, defeating Modetron's avatar. But despite the death, it was...talking. "What? No, this can't be happening!" He said, panicking.
Jane grinned. "Oh it's happening. We're free!" She chanted, Tanner watching in awe as she slayed the dragon...what a girl...

The entire Dragon Quest world started to fall apart. It was glowing, coming undone like a glitch took over. Modetron's rules were final. People starting popping out of the game, teleporting back into the real world. Free of the trap!
Modetron cursed, reverting to his usual form. "NO no no!" He yelled, he himself teleporting out of the game. Can't mod his way out of this! And like clockwork, the team starting to be set free. Calvin and Tanner didn't have time to congratulate and thank Jane, they were being released! "Guys, meet up in the city, let's end this!" Jane said last-minute before she and Tanner both teleported out of the game, out through the computer and back inside of the dev studio, along with the game developers!!! They're okay! They were confused, but happy to be alive. As they all were freed, they looked at Jane like some kind of hero. "You...you saved us!" One said. She grinned and shrugged. "No biggie." She replied. Tanner let out a heavy breath...whew, it was over.

Calvin and the others' minds were immediately booted out. Calvin woke up, his eyes flinging open and sitting up, the headset falling off of his head. He took a deep breath like he'd been awoken from the matrix. He felt himself. "We're out! She did it!" He said to the others. Thank God....way to go, tomboy!
Meanwhile as everyone was being freed, Modetron found himself in the streets of Inezia, angry and confused. Alone, he started punching around the air. "Curses! I almost won, too! Stupid noobs don't know how to play anyway!" He whined.

Jane looked at Tanner. "Make sure these guys are okay. Modetron needs dealing with." She said to him. He nodded, not arguing. Jane bolted out of the studio, contacting the others. "Guys, he's in the city, let's get him!" She said into her morpher, running down the street. Judging by the sounds of whining nerdiness, she could tell he was around the corner down the street.
Calvin nodded and looked at the others, waiting for the word to go.

Just had to keep up the pressure. A little more, just a another minute. Just how were they cheaters, they're only fighting him? Modetron's a sore loser. The kind of gamer you should keep away from video games.
Drew evaded from under neath the dragon just in time to witness its death. He and Olivia both watched as Jane stormed up the back of the dragon, finishing it off and chopping its friggin' head off! Sick! Gnarly! But amazing! Drew widened his eyes, watching Jane show her true potential in the game, Olivia taken back at how skilled she was. Exploiting enemy weakness must be her thing...at least in-game it must be. Fantastic!

Dragon Quest started to de-materialize. Modetron's world was vanishing, he'd lost the challenge. Drew smirked slightly, about to congratulate Jane when he and the others were booted out of the game before their minds melded, set free, released from Modetron's world. He awoke in the lab, eyes flinging open, gasping. Olivia did the same, taking a minute to collect her mind again. Back in the real world. Thank goodness...
"She came through. Wonderful!" Olivia praised, Drew nodded to her and Calvin both. "I knew we could count on her." Drew replied, glancing over at Dr Wilson. He gave the Rangers a smile, glad to see them all safe. "Excellent work, Rangers. People all over the city are being returned to the real world as we speak!" he said. Another victory. Jane had saved a lot of people today...sure the team helped, but Jane was the hero in the game, really. She'd done a great thing.

Olivia and Drew both got the call from Jane, and just after, Captain Scott patched through to them. "Rangers, good to see you're awake. I'm uploading the coordinates to your morphers. Proceed to the location and help Jane terminate Modetron. Good luck." He patched in. Drew nodded and looked at the others, knowing what had to be done. "On our way."
Drew took it upon himself as leader to lead the others out when they were ready, making haste to the scene to assist Jane and stop this creep for good.

Geez, this nerd robot was such a loser. Calling them cheaters just because they were beating him. Really, it made this robot sound like a pathetic and whiny child. Tidal didn't know how quickly he had to rush away from the dragon as Jane ran up its back, knowing the thing would come crashing down on them if it died and they were still underneath it. The two guys watched in amazement as Jane just chopped off the head of Modetron's avatar, Just as how she had killed those Drakes before! Awesome, and really impressive. Who'd have known beating a big bad and anything stronger than you in this game would have been this easy? Leave it up to the gamer-chick to figure that out!

The world around them started to dematerialize. Or maybe it really was just them slowly being pulled out of the game, back into the normal world where things at least sort of made sense. Neither even had the chance to tell Jane how impressed they were, or congratulate her on defeating the Dragon. They were set free from the game, their minds flinging back into the real world. Their eyes shot open as they shot up, headsets falling off them. Lucas took a deep breath, relieved to be freed. Games were neat, but he'd rather occasionally play them from behind a screen rather than being trapped in one. Yeah... this was not worth a repeat.
Tidal was relieved as well. He rubbed his temples to soothe a minor headache. Ugh... being trapped in a game and fighting dragons...not his thing. He'd prefer normal robots and monsters any day, and fighting giants from a megazord instead of standing under one. Anything, anything seemed better than fighting game monsters.
"She was amazing," Lucas said, a small grin on his face.
"Of course we could count on her. It's Jane we're talking about," Tidal said. "And games, too." Jane and games... if Jane couldn't get her way through a game, nobody could. Or so he thought anyway. /Thankfully, with Modetron's avatar destroyed, all people who were trapped were set free from the game. But of course their battle wasn't quite over yet.

After getting the call from Jane, and the captain patching through to them, Lucas and Tidal got off the examination tables. They had the coordinates, they knew where to go and what to do. The two nodded at Drew and followed after him, ready to get back into the city and get rid of Modetron for good.

Calvin followed Drew and the others out of HQ per Captain's order. Haste was to be made if they'd get to her in time to help her deal with Modetron, that sniveling little weasel. One thing was for sure, though. The tomboy didn't let them down...she proved something to herself, freeing the team as well as everyone else trapped in that game. What did she prove? That's to be said at a later moment. Now? Ass-kickin' time.
As Jane rounded the corner and the others were on their way, she could hear Modetron's wimpy whining getting louder and louder. She turned, coming to a halt and facing down with the robot. He looked at her and shook his little nerdy robot fists. "You cheated! You ruined my game and made me lose!" He scolded.
Jane chuckled. "Again, you're the one who put the weaknesses in." She reminded him, making the robot grumble.
"Seriously, who actually reads the codex?!" he asked again. Angrily, Modetron summoned a squad of Dytrons to get some payback on Jane. But at the very least, this would be a warm up while the others were on their merry way to her location. Only four Dytrons, too. So nothing too big for her to handle. Damn, this isn't much fun!!!

Modetron flailed his arm forward. Clearly lacking muscle himself in the real world. The four Dytrons approached Jane with haste, swinging their weapons at her in her unmorphed form. She ducked, missing a swing, swiping her foot around in a round house, kicking them all back. "You. Don't. Mess. With. The. Tomboy!" Jane said in between hits on the Dytrons, punching and kicking them all down around her in seconds. Modetron cowered slightly. Jane smirked.

It was at this time that Calvin and the others had arrived. He raced over to her, getting in line with the others. "Jane! You okay?" He asked, looking at the fallen Dytrons. She nodded.
"I'm good. I'll be even better when we wipe this nerd off the map." She said. As the others all lined up, Jane unintentionally took Drew's spot in the line up. Basically just switching spots, really. Modetron cowered and yelled at her as her friends joined her.
"Now you're in a party? Against one is no fair!" He said. "I"ll just summon more Dytrons and destroy you all!" he threatened.

Jane laughed. "Ya know, Modetron...in the virtual world you may be a God, but in the real world you're just a bitch with a mainframe." She said. Modetron gasped...rude! Calvin snickered slightly. Nice line on her part. She looked at the others, nodding to them. "Let's do it, guys. Bio Morpher, Initiate!" She called with the team in unison, taking the lead in this case.
Blue energy surged over her, as did green on Calvin, transforming them and the team together.
"Blue Bio Ranger, ready." Jane said, assuming the semi salute.
"Green Bio Ranger, ready." Calvin said, fist close to his face. "Power Rangers Bio Strike!" Jane led the team call, shouting the name with determination and tomboy fury times six!!!!
Modetron summoned more Dytrons to keep the Rangers busy. Jane popped her knuckles. "You guys take the grunts. I've got the nerd." She said to the others. Calvin nodded to her, no question. They charged off at their enemy, ready to bash some metallic brains in!

She'd really done a great thing. She freed so many people--the team really included--from Modetron's clutches. She saved a lot of people today; and to think everyone had unintentionally spoken of her as if she were no more than a child to them. Poor girl's not had the best week, but surely this victory would make it better. A victory well deserved, too! Drew admired Jane's determination, as well as her...other features. Olivia liked that Jane knew what to do in a foreign situation. Foreign to her, that is. At least now they're all running to catch up to Jane in Inezia, where they belong.

Rounding the corner and meeting up with Jane, they'd seen a few fallen Dytrons. Looks like she's handling herself already with this gaming weasel. Olivia felt relieved that she was alright, eyeing Modetron across the way. Drew gently patted Jane's arm. "Glad to see you've got it under control." He said. "Right with you on the ass kicking department." He added.
Jane taking his spot in line was...odd. But really he and Jane only switched places. Fitting since this was a direct matter to her, really. Olivia let out a small chuckle as Jane blasted that comment at Modetron. Just a bitch with a mainframe? Of course she found a way to say 'bitch'. Jane wouldn't be Jane without saying 'bitch' at least once every three sentences. And they'd have it no other way.

Under her lead for a change, both Olivia and Drew nodded, tapping their morphers and calling out "Bio Morpher, Initiate!" with the others in unison. Pink and Red energy swirled over them, changing them and filing them with power as usual.
"Red Bio Ranger, ready." Drew said, arms crossed.
"Pink Bio Ranger, ready." Olivia had said, hand on her hip. Together with the others, with a hint of Jane's fury, the team call got more...well, furious? "Power Rangers Bio Strike!"
Dytrons swarmed in their direction after spawning from Modetron's command. Drew and Olivia gave Jane an 'affirmative' gesture. She was the one who should shut this geek up. They charged at the Dytrons and entered a battle in the real world, fighting on their turf this time.

Ah, the familiar terrible sound of people screaming in horror that accompanied a monster attack. Should the guys feel bad for having to admit they had missed that? Maybe they were just that relieved to be back in their own world, after Jane got them all out. She hadn't let them down, so now it was their turn again to not let her down, get their asses over to where Modetron was and deal with the bastard once and for all.

They met up with Jane, looking at the fallen Dytrons on the ground. Of course she's handling herself well. They all knew how to fight Dytrons and Deathtrons, and presumably they meant little to nothing in comparison to taking down drakes and dragons. Especially since the game hadn't allowed for any of them to use their real world skills on the enemies. Granted, it didn't work the other way around either, so no throwing fireballs at the Dytrons. Maybe a little bit of a shame, but maybe it was all the better magic just stayed where it belonged. In a video game. Power Rangers and magic just didn't go together, now did they? (totally not referencing Sentinels)
Lucas and Tidal glared at Modetron. He was going to pay for trapping all those people, and for being such a sore loser.
"Definitely with you," Lucas nodded in agreement. It was kinda weird to see she and Drew swapped places, but... ah well, it made sense. Modetron had made this more or less personal, hadn't he? So of course Jane had all the right to take the spotlight and do most of the ass kicking here. Jane was Jane, she wouldn't change, and none of them would ever want her to. Well... except maybe... y'know a little more discipline when it comes to studying couldn't hurt. Not that Lucas would say that out loud. That was how this complete mess started anyways. He shook the thoughts off his mind.

This time, Jane acted as their leader instead of Drew, and both Lucas and Tidal followed her lead without a doubt.
"Bio Morpher, Initiate!" they called as they tapped their morphers. Energy swirled around them as their suits materialized. Just the usual routine, really.
"Yellow Bio Ranger, Ready!" Lucas called, taking on his usual combat-ready pose.
"Bio Shadow, Ready," Tidal ended the personal role calling with his relaxed pose. And then the best part, calling out the name with the whole team, fueled by tomboy fury. "Power Rangers, Bio Strike!"

"Got it," Tidal responded as he and Lucas rushed at the Dytrons. Really, this didn't seem like it would be much of a difficult battle. Just dome grunts and a robotic nerd. How hard could it be?

Modetron huffed in a whiny manner as the Rangers charged. He sent Dytrons forward, colliding with the Rangers while little miss Blue Sue came after him personally. How dare she ruin his plan, and how dare she beat him at his own game! Literally! Stupid girl would pay for that!
Jane dashed through the Dytrons, ignoring them and heading straight for the nerd bot. She greeted him by blowing a raspberry at him, pausing when close to him. "Looks like the odds aren't in your favor, geek." She said. Man, what's with the geek shaming today? Modetron snarled in disgust.
"You stupid noob! I'm gonna show you what a real gamer can do!" He threatened, waving his fists around. The robot didn't have much power outside of the game, did he? All talk? Jane snickered. "Funny. I was about to say the same thing. Game on." She replied.

Jane charged at him, him charging back. Jane leaped up with a round house kick past him. Modetron ducked his head and swung his fist at her, just barely missing her head. She cartwheeled off to the side, jab-kicking Modetron in the chest one....no two...no three times! She whipped into a swipe kick and punched straight into his chest. Modetron yelped and stumbled back, growling angrily and lashing out at her, striking Jane's chest with his fist. Sparks flew...metallic fists are hard. Jane fell back, grunting on impact with the ground. Modetron jumped up and cheered. "Oh, I got her! I got a hit in! Yes!" Man, he sure was proud of himself.
The tomboy chuckled slightly while on the ground. Clearly he didn't notice her foot was between his in just the right spot. "Careful not to gloat." She said, quickly twisting Modetron's ankles from under neath him and making him fall, caught off guard. He let out a derpy shriek as he tumbled over, making Jane laugh. Now the fun begins! Jane pounced on him like a sibling when they want to wrestle, punching at him, him punching at her, the two of them grumbling most...awkwardly? They proceeded to roll around the ground, fighting like kids on a playground. She was just having fun.

Meanwhile, in the charge against the grunts, Calvin zoomed in through the Dytrons, knocking his fists into their heads, denting all of their bucket exteriors as he went. Not a whole lot of these things, but enough to keep everyone busy for a second. The soldier combat rolled through the robots, sweeping his legs around as he stuck a landing, tripping a couple of metal heads in the process, springing back up like a spring....chicken. Cue internally shuddering on Calvin's behalf. Why did it have to be chickens as part of the expression? He hates chickens!
This mental distraction made it easy for a Dytron to slam its weapon into his back. He let out an 'oof', huffing and driving his fist into its face in an instant. He dodged another attack, swaying back a bit, elbowing a nearby robot when he noticed Jane and Modetron...tumbling like kids? Uh...should someone call a principal?

Collision with a squad of enemy robots was the best way to start off a lovely gathering of friends, no? Under the lead of a fiery tomboy fighting a robo gamer, a city under attack and the stakes moderately high as usual? Something about the formula felt so homey! That and being back in the real world, that is. Whew.
Drew had made a B line for the Dytrons, finding himself surrounded as he entered the not-too-big crowd of them. Could be worse. They could be against an army of them. A virtual dragon was enough for one day. He eyed the robots around him, figuring out what to do as they prepared to attack him from all sides. A trash can off to the side looked handy. He got an idea almost instantly. Drew punched and kicked around the Dytrons, quickly assaulting the robots with his fists as fast as possible, kicking into their heads when they got too close. He evaded an incoming shot from one of them, swerving around the trash can, gripping it by the rim of the can and chucking it out at the robots, acting as a force to knock a couple down. He then rushed forward, swept the can up and jammed it over a Dytron's upper half. "Time to take out the trash." He smirked and kicked it in the can, sending it tumbling on down, knocking the rest in front of him over. A swing of a weapon missed his head, his reflexes kicking in and making him jump up, kicking off a Dytrons chest and back flipping up into the air, landing down across from the one he'd sonic kicked.

Over in her corner of the fight, Olivia paid attention to what was going on. Drew used the environment to his benefit...so could she. A mere glance at the others' progress told her the fight was going well enough. She snapped her head around her, seeing Dytrons from all angles. Putting that intellect to good use, she used the scanner in her helmets visor to pinpoint weak spots on immediate targets. (remember the scanner that got used like one time?) Weak points read out to be joints and heads. Nothing she didn't already know to be quite honest. From the side a Dytron attempted punching her...and succeeded in getting her arm. She groaned slightly and grabbed its arm, shoving it downward and ramming her hand into its face. Seeing two more come in from her left and right, she ducked down and let them both collide chests, knocking each other back enough so that she may leap up and split-kick them. On the landing, she looked at the Dytrons in front of her. A bench was behind them. Hmm. Olivia rushed the Dytrons, shoving them back with all her might and forcing them onto the bench, sitting down like people waiting for the bus. Maybe not the most military-trained method, but its a method. She grinned under her visor and just round housed them all in the face as they sat. At least they got knocked out, so to speak, while they were comfy!

Real world, real fighting where things made sense. As far as fighting evil robots and aliens from outer space while wearing brightly colored outfits could possibly be, anyways. Lucas ran at the Dytrons. They weren't with many, and he didn't mind. A short day would be nice, really. Being trapped in and escaping from a video game was enough for one day. A few more grunts they could handle, but it would be really nice to just sit back and relax after that. He roundhouse kicked the Dytrons around him, watching them fall back. As he tried to dodge a Dytron attacking from behind, one of the bastards on the ground figured out how to be smart, gripping Lucas' leg causing him to trip. Well, at least tripping meant he didn't get that weapon to his head. That would have given him a serious headache! He rolled aside, pulling himself free from the Dytron's grasp, jumped up and glanced around. Now what around him could he use against these guys? Drew was using a trashcan... and he spotted a discarded mop. Idea! He grabbed the mop and used it to hit more Dytrons near him.
"Now that's what I call mopping the floor with someone," he commented, twirling the mop around and slamming the end of it in another Dytron's face. The robot didn't quite seem to appreciate it, grabbing at its face and stumbling backwards.

"Your puns are getting worse by the day!" Tidal called over from his side of the battlefield. Granted, this was the good kind of terrible, since he had literally used a mop to... You get it. He chuckled slightly as he watched the others, especially Olivia, fight. Girl had style. All of them had their unique way of fighting, and some were more... compatible in working together than others. Unless it was all five of them against one big bad, then it all worked out.Whelp, time to display his style: just strength, punch first ask questions later. Not that they had any questions for the Dytrons. Which only meant more punching! He full force tacked a Dytron into another one, watching a few of them fall over like dominoes. He dodged an attack from behind, grabbing the Dytrons arm and throwing the robot over his shoulder. It landed on the ground with a loud thud, and before it even had the chance to move, Tidal stomped on its face with full force. It left a dent in the bucket-like head, and the Dytron stopped moving. Perhaps a little more brute than usually, but hey, it worked!

As the rest of the team took care of the grunts in creative.whimsical or just downright brutal fashions, Jane kept tumbling around with Modetron like kids on a playground. "This is such a dumb way to fight!" Modetron said, rolling on top of Jane. She struggled and fidgeted with him. The tomboy let out a laugh. "No, this is the best way to fight! Sucks to be you right now." She said. Modetron tilted his big head and looked down. Jane had the perfect angle to kick him off from a most unfortunate place on a male-figure-body. She kneed him, sending Modetron flying upward and over, rolling on the ground away from her. Boy that was cool! She laughed and rolled up back to her feet, brushing herself off and watching the nerd roll away. He moaned and groaned, cursing and yelling back up to his feet.

"You want to play dirty? I'll play dirty!" He said immaturely. Modetron then focused hard and clenched his inner mechanical mind, spawning a short burst of electricity in his hands. Modetron flung this at Jane, the blast striking the ground near her as well as her chest. She cried out, only ducking down a bit in the smoke following. He cheered. "I got her!" He said to himself.
But he didn't get her. In fact, as the smoke cleared, Jane emerged with a Bio Blaster in hand. She raised it up. "Nope. I've got you." She said, pulling the trigger and firing a series of quick shots at Modetron, his dorky body squirming and sparking up, grunting as each shot hit him, his arms waving and him stepping back a few feet.
Jane grinned under her visor. Time to finish him off already. This has gone one to long. She glanced out to the others against the grunts. "Guys. Let's kick it up." She said

Calvin had wrapped up with the Dytrons, his fists and feet growing slightly sore from all of the contact with metal heads. He'd been surrounded by a group of fallen robots, twitching and just lying on the ground. All taken care of. He nodded at Jane, agreeing it was high time to proceed and end the fighting. He rushed over to her, resuming the lineup with everyone with Jane, eyeing Modetron across the way. Jane un-holstered the Squadron Morpher and led the team to the next phase of attack. She flipped the visor on it, leading the team in doing the same. "Squadron Mode, Initiate!" She called, pulling the trigger on the pistol-like morpher and raising it to the sky like Drew had led before. Blue and green grid-like structures appeared before them, snapping the armored form onto their suits.
And because it's Jane leading, here, of course the role call has to happen.
"Spirit of Imagination! Bio Squadron Mode, Blue!" Cue Jane's semi salute.
"Spirit of Honor! Bio Squadron Mode, Green!" Cue for Calvin's fist near face. Then all together, "Bio Squadron Mode!" Nothing like a tomboy fury-driven team call.

Modetron staggered slightly and gasped at the Rangers' form. "Whoa! They leveled up!" He said, knowing he's in for it now. Jane smirked.
"You bet we have. Now lets' show him what we're made of. Weapons ready, give it all you've got." Jane told everyone, summoning the new Squadron weapons from before. She gripped the Ring tightly around her, Calvin working the Enforcer like a rifle. She stood back, signalling for everyone to go in for their own attacks, she'd finish it.
The robot took up a stance like he'd be able to really put up a fight. Like Jane said, he's just a bitch with a mainframe in the real world. Nothing to hie behind. he'd pay for his crimes.

Calvin stepped forward, remember the last attack they'd done with their weapons. He didn't use his replication power, just the weapon. He aimed the rifle and carefully aimed, charging it up with green energy in the barrel. "Bio Enforcer Roulette!" he called, firing six shots at Modetron, one for each limb, his chest and head. Sparks flew and he yelped, vulnerable to the next attack.

(okay so y'all know how we do it. he's free range for this portion so you guys can write him to attack if need be. and I looked it up if you want to use the attacks from Drew's arc. Shield Bash, Javelin Toss, Slicer Throw, Knuckle Punch, Enforcer Roulette and Ring Fury were it I think xD)

Last edited:
(who votes to just make the attacks standard squadron mode things? xD)

Plowing through Dytrons was just a simple chore. A few punches there, a kick here and there and they were done for. Not to say the Dytrons' didn't pack a punch themselves, because they did. Just now everyone was more used to them. Surely they'd be, right? Drew and Olivia respectively looked at their fallen enemies, having only then put the last few touches on insuring they weren't getting back up. That is, not back up to fight. After just melee fighting, the robots weren't exactly dead...they'd just be beamed back up to space and repaired. Saved the Armada on metal. When did this thought process becoming about bad guy recycling?
Anyhow...

Jane had made a call to everyone it was time to step up. Both Drew and Olivia nodded and rejoined her and the others all in the line up against Modetron. Drew felt not odd following Jane in this, seeing how she was the most personally affected by this creep. He followed her in taking out the Squadron Morpher, prepping it for use and going by her order.
"Squadron Mode Initiate!" He and Olivia called with the team, holding the pistols high and pulling the triggers, activating the second level of their transformation. Better not forget a role call while the tomboy's in charge.
"Spirit of Protection! Bio Squadron Mode, Red!" Drew called, his arms folded.
"Spirit of Intellect! Bio Squadron Mode, Pink!" Olivia called, hand on her hip. "Bio Squadron Mode!" The team called in unision charged with Jane's...enthusiastic nature.

A smirk formed on Drew's lips under his visor. They leveled up alright. And Modetron was about to lose all of his HP. They summoned their weapons. They'd all tear him down, and Jane would get to finish him off.
Following Calvin's attack with the Enforcer, Olivia stepped up to the plate while the robot was vulnerable. She charged up the Javelin, swirled it around and raced to Modetron, striking at his chest with it a couple of times, staying quick on her toes and whamming him upside the head. She put distance between themselves and charged the Javelin. "Bio Javelin Toss!" She said, chucking it like a true Olympic and piercing Modetron in the chest with it. Sparks flew, Modetron yelping and rolling back on the ground. He picked himself up, angrily charging a quick electro blast in his hands. He fired it, Olivia gasping. Drew then raced out in front of her, using the shield to deflect his attack. The blast hit, bouncing off his shield and onto the ground. Drew then charged the robot with his shield. "Bio Shield Bash!" He said, slamming the shield as hard as he possibly could into Modetron's face and chest, pushing the robot back a few feet with some new bruises. If robots got bruises, that is.

(Fair to me!)

To stay in the gaming terms, taking care of the Dytrons wsas like grinding XP. A simple task, done routinely almost, it gets boring at times, but it needs to be done to advance,. Just keep kicking and punching the bastards until they fell down and stoppe moving. Then stomp a few times extra just to be sure. It's easy for a robot to play dead. Just don't move, wait until people stop paying attention, then strike in the back. But if you'd blast a hole in their heads or chests, you were sure they'd stay down until they were repaired.

The guys looked at Jane and nodded, getting back in line with her. Armada really had a thing with making things personal, hadn't they? This monster was just oerfect for Jane to fight, and she had most reason to want to see this dork gone. So logically, she took the lead here again. Tidal and Lucas took their Squadron Morphers and followed her lead. They pulled the triggers, starting th second half of their transformation. Hah, this was kind of like a reverse boss battle in a way. In many games, bosses activated a more powerful mode prior to being defeated. Now it was them, far from being defeated, activating a more powerful mode. Anyhow...
"Squadron Mode, Initiate!" they called with the team.
"Spirit of Compassion! Bio Squadron Mode Yellow!" Lucas called, taking on the battle ready pose.
"Spirit of Redemption! Bio Squadron Mode Shadow!" Tidal followed up, taking on the relaxed pose.
"Bio Squadron Mode!" they called, rioed up by the tomboy fury. And just not wanting any of that fury to be directed at them.

Reverse boss battle, or what Midetron said, they leveled up? Either way, the bastard was going down, and they were defi itely going to win this. The guys summoned their new weapons, eager to use it and beat up this nerd. Whcich was a weird thought, coming from Lucas, really. His next thought was that in this particular situation, he'd rather use his hammer. Solely for a Ban-Hammer pun. But hey, punching worked too. Just no room for a pun. Prbably much to everyone else's relief. He tapped his Knuckles together, charging towards Modetron after he got shield bashes. "Bio Knuckle Punch!" He called, ramming his fists into the robot's face. Meanwhile Tidal charged up the slicer and grinne under his visor. H may just be having a little too much fun with the death frisbee of his. "Bio Slicer Throw!" he said, tossing the slicer, watfhing it glow and spin towards its target. Sparks flew, and smoke emitted from various places on Modetron's body. Almost there... Just the finisher, the killing blow, which was all Janes.

(hey, cool with me xD more stuff to hit fictional bad guys with xD)

Modetron yelped in pain after a javelin, shield, knuckle and glaive to the face and chest. Sparks flew, smoke emitted from his metal body. He rolled around on the pavement in groaning agony, really milking this whole battle scar thing. Jeez, what a wimp.
The robot whined and grumbled like a certain spoiled rich guy.
Speaking of whom...
Off behind the battle, rounding the corner was Tanner. He'd left the developer studio to come and see Jane in action with the others. All changed into their suits and armored up, they looked like...well, colorful badasses, really. He hid behind a wall and got a good look at everything going on. Modetron lying on the ground, a steaming ball of evil nerdiness on the ground thriving in pain as the Rangers gave him exactly what he deserved. Tanner eyed Jane, knowing she was Blue, taking lead of everyone as she did in Dragon Quest. "What a girl...a weird girl, tho." he said quietly to himself, keeping his eyes on what was going on still.

As the others put forth their efforts to Modetron, he rose up, Jane taking point against him. He growled, Jane slowly approaching the front of the team and staring him down. He grumbled and waved his hands around angrily like a child.
"I'm a God Mod! You can't defeat me! I won't stand for it!" he spat words like that of, again, a child. Jane snickered and flipped him off. Because of course she would. So mature.
"Bad guys always say that. But in the end, we kick their asses. You trapped dozens of people in your game, me and my friends included. And now, Modetron, time for you to get the ban hammer!" She said. Only no hammer involved here at all...oh well. No one tell her, she's on a roll.
Jane gripped the Bio Ring, tightly holding it close to her and charging it with blue energy from within her suit. How'd that even work? Just another part of the Human Spirit they powers them? Meh. Jane the leaped up, using her super agility to leap high into the air, at least 200 feet above ground. She placed the ring over herself, spinning like a Beyblade up in the air, letting it rip as she began the descent down. "Bio Ring Fury!!!" She exclaimed as she plummeted to the ground, spinning furiously with blue trails behind her. Jane then made contact with Modetron as he braced for impact, the ring slashing down his body vertically, slicing him with brutal force. Jane found herself flipping back, landing unstably on the ground in front of him. Modetron cursed slightly. "Maybe there's a DLC where this doesn't happen!" He shouted, collapsing back and going up in a small explosion.

Jane threw her hands up, ring draped over her shoulder, celebrating. "Booyah, bitch!" She said enthusiastically. Tanner form his hiding spot just watched in aw as she leaped up high in the air and finished him off. Damn...what a weird girl. But a cool girl...He thought to himself.
Jane turned around to semi salute her friends, gloating about her victory becauuuuse of course she would. Calvin smirked under his visor and just let her gloat. He didn't know if the others would let her be, uh...herself, but oh well.
---
Back on the main ship of the Armada, Volmour cursed. "Damn. Stupid girl can't play by the rules of any game, can she? Well, I'll have to do something about that!" He said, muttering to himself before his rulers Urthemial and Splica could scold him. He input the command codes for field commander growth and beamed it to Inezia. He'd send a couple of those giant Doomtrons as well! Stomp those damn Rangers, already!
---
Just as Jane was walking back over to the others, and as Calvin about to say 'nice work', Modetron appeared once more. This time as a giant, aided by two giant Doomtrons. "Ohhh there's an expansion pack!" Modetron called, echoing his giant voice through the city. Tanner jumped sightly as the giants arrived. Jesus Christ, how on Earth is that possible?! He'd never seen the giants before...gulp. He'd nearly wet himself. Jeez.
Jane and Calvin glanced upward at the giant foes. "Welp, back to work." Calvin said. The tomboy then stepped forward, sighing. "Mou! I'm sick of this geek." She said. "Hey, Captain and all other important people, we're gonna need some big back up, ASAP." Jane asked into her morpher. The Zords were the fun part!

As expected, moments later the main six Zords appeared. Jane and Calvin took the chance to jump up into Jet and Heli's cockpits. Both Zords soared through the sky of the dome, racing in the air toward the trip of giant robots. Jane fired the Jet laser, aiming directly at Modetron's chest. Calvin fired the minigun on Heli, scattershotting all three robots, giving everyone else a chance to strike if they wished before combining. Nothing like individual Zord fighitng!

Lucas rolled his eyes under the visor. Of course Modetron would go "you can't beat me blah blah blah". All monsters did that, and they were always wrong. But in this case it was even more annoying. Such a sore loser and a horrible stereotype of a nerd. Really, what time was is? 1993? (bonus if you get the reference) And oy, she made the ban-hammer pun. Ah well, he'd let it slide. Just this once. Oh, who was he kidding. They were equally terrible in their puns, and it at times even rubbed off on the others. He and Tidal watched, still with some awe in regards to their new abilities, as Jane leaped as high as a building and plummeting herself down, spinning like a drill, on Modetron. The inevitable sparks and explosion followed, and the robot cried out something about DLCs. Didn't he realize DLC were usually overpriced for whatever little content they added? Why pay 5 dollars or more just to get a slightly alternate ending? That was stupid.

Jane gloated as she saluted to them, and both the guys just let her. They had to admit, this time it was well-deserved. She had taken down a freaking dragon, and now this nerd bot. That's what Armada gets for making shit personal. Heck, both guys would do the same if Armada was ever stupid enough to make things even more personal for them than things were now. 'Cause in a way, it had been a personal thing ever since they joined the team. Armada was ruining their world, and they stopped it. How personal could it get? It might be for the best that that was a question that remained unanswered.

They were about to give Jane a thumbs up, and congratulate her on this awesome victory, but then, as per routine again, Modetron returned as a giant. His voice boomed through the city, a thing you'd expect most people were used to by now. Really, how often did this happen on average? Once per week? It's almost a surprise the people still flee in terror and don't go like "meh, another one. Let's just wait for the colorful folks to show up and kick ass". Though on the other hand, suddenly being face to face with a being that could end your life, and to next have the same being show up as something gigantic that could trash your house and step on your car? Yeah, rather terrifying even if it's happened many times before.

"He's not the only one to get an expansion pack," Lucas mumbled.
"Time for our upgrade," Tidal agreed. Surely enough, sooner than later the Zords showed up and they hopped into their respective cockpits. Tidal fired the Tank's cannon at one of the Doomtrons, whereas Lucas rode up to the other one, waiteda brief moment until the Doomtron was stupid enough to step on the backpart of the Hauler, and tripped it over.. Ah, the old techniques that hadn't been used in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back