• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers: Bio Strike

Characters
Here
Other
Here
With the Armada's track record, and the new-formed alliance of evil in their ranks, it was a clear shot that they'd be behind this.  Jane and Calvin were sure of it!  There was a monster from the beginning who controlled men that Jane took down.  Maybe now there's something like that back?  Or something like the typewriter robot that makes certain things come true?  Something negatively affecting Drew's behavior.  

Sadly it wasn't the case.  Captain Scott shot the idea down, saying Drew himself was at fault for the behavior he had displayed.

They'd bother glanced at Isaac as he made himself heard.  This was different.  He'd claimed to know what was wrong, so Jane and Calvin were willing to listen.  Even with Drew being so hateful, Isaac is sticking up for his big brother.  It nearly brought emotions to Jane's expression...maybe something fuzzy that she didn't do.  As said in the past, Jane don't got time for that shit.  Calvin, on the other hand, made his feelings of being touched known by smiling softly.

They listened to him as he spoke his mind, admiring his guts to talk to them all, as well as stand up to the Armada earlier.  Kid's just full of surprises, isn't he?  Drew was stressed out beyond belief, it would seem.  Looked like knowing why he's a Ranger made things harder...not to mention this war was only starting a new wave that'd cast them all out to shore.

"Drew ain't a bad guy.  Looks like he just doesn't know how to cope well with stress, like we thought."  Calvin said in reply to Isaac and everyone to lend his own thoughts into the mix.  Really he understood.  Having all of that pressure on him must be difficult.  But they all face that pressure together.  Maybe he's just feeling the heat more so because he has serious at-home responsibility as well?  Not to say anyone else wasn't doing important stuff outside of duty.  Just Drew is practically a parent...

"Honestly what you did was good, Isaac.  Takes courage to stand up to the bad guys like that.  He just didn't want you to get hurt, that's all."  Jane said.

At the sound of a throat clearing, they snapped their heads around to see Drew standing in the doorway.  And he didn't seem happy.  Jane just patted Isaac's back as he bumped into her.  He seemed almost scared of Drew.  That isn't good.

She then curved around him and stood before the group to face him.  He wants them to say it to his face?  Gladly.  She wasn't mad at him, now that she sorta understood...but she wasn't letting it go, either.  Neither was Calvin.   

"Olivia's right.  Bottling stuff up will only lead to more problems.  You ever think about how we're a team, here?  You can talk to us.  There's not an excuse for being an ass when all someone does is try to help."  She said, arms crossed.

Calvin nodded and stood beside her.  "We get you're stressed.  But Drew we all feel the heat of the war.  I know you probably didn't mean to blow up earlier.  But you have to learn to control yourself and trust us."  If Drew couldn't confide in them and just bottled stuff up, how could they trust him?  Again, he isn't a bad person.  Just sometimes it helps to say what's on your mind.  Especially when you're stressed like this.

Drew huffed as Jane and Calvin spoke their minds.  "It isn't that I don't trust you guys.  It's just--" Drew started.

"That you don't want to say anything."  Olivia interrupts and finishes his statement.  Drew nodded slightly.  "It isn't anybody's job to check up on me.  I'm a grown man."  he said in defense of him keeping shit to himself.

"But we're your team.  All in this together.  We confide in you, just as you should us.  Now you're lashing out like this as a result of keeping it up--" Olivia started, but he cut her off.  Everyone's cutting her off, today!

"Olivia.  Please..." He said, asking her to just stop.  He didn't need to be taught like he were a child.  Drew then turned to Isaac.  After hearing him talk, he knew he'd crossed a line and wanted to apologize.  "Isaac--" He began.  But before he could say anything, Isaac just shrugged past him and ignored him.  He wasn't having it.  He proceeded to the doorway and turned around.  

"Listen to them, Drew.  Get your big head out of your ass and just listen.  Unless that's stupid, too.  No matter how stressed out you get you have to remember there's more going on than personal stuff.  Mom and dad wouldn't want you being like this"  He said to make an impact, pulling the mom and dad card to make it sting.  Drew deserved that.  Isaac then turned around and left HQ.  He wasn't going to go home just yet.  Not time for his medication anyway. Instead, Isaac had a mission all his own.  He would prove he wasn't useless.  He'd find a way to  make something of himself to his brother to contribute.

Captain Scott cleared his throat as Drew just stood frozen.  "He's right.  I know this is a bad time, Drew.  But with the recent events transpiring with the Armada getting stronger and adding to their forces, and the comm signal going out temporarily, it's come to my attention that I must appoint a full-time team leader.  I won't always be able to assist you, Rangers.  And is it stands, you'll need someone to follow in battle.  Someone who knows what they're doing, and someone who can be a leader."  Captain Scott announced, taking away from the personal stuff and straight back to business.

Olivia nodded slightly, sort of happy to get off of Drew for a minute....especially after what Isaac said. Boy's got a fire in him...his words made a real impact.  "Of...of course, father.  I nominate Calvin, if I dare say.  He's the most trained in combat as it is, he could certainly lead us if need be."  She suggested, not including herself.  She's Intel, not command.  

The Captain shook his head.  "A kind offer, Olivia.  But I already have someone in mind.  With the events of today it might be hard to think of...but I want the one leading the team who has already been leading it.  You."  The Captain said...pointing at Drew.  Even after today happened...he wanted Drew as the Rangers' leader.  Drew just looked at him like 'are you kidding me?'  Olivia titled her head.

"Sir?  You can't be serious...you already know my stress levels are off the chart.  First with a sick brother and being a parent to him, to being a Ranger in general and now the world is counting on me, plus I know why I'm on the team which adds pressure and I don't know if I can handle this...and you want to add to that list of trouble?"  Drew asked.  He made a good point...surely Calvin or even Olivia would make a better leader!

He looked to the others to see if they objected.  Olivia spoke up.  "As awkward of timing as it may be...I second that vote, father.  He has been leading us without knowing it.  But I must say...after that outburst, I'm a little bit skeptical..." She admitted, nothing against Drew personally, just...well...

Someone's being a pigheaded ass today.  They all knew Drew was a grown man, but really he was acting so childish!  Anyone who can't just fess up and admit they're troubled about something was a coward in Jane's eyes.  Everyone had reasons for bot always talking, but Drew didn't seem like the kind of person to just not say anything.  How cowardly can he be!

Calvin thought it was a bit rude that he kept cutting Olivia off.  Had she gotten a word in edge wise all day?  Seriously, you'd think she was a cheese wheel or something she keeps getting cut off!  Now that thought train is sounding like a woman from Boston who is having a bad day and letting the world know...

But despite feeling bad toward Drew, they both had to sympathize.  Damn common sense.  He'd had enough...and everyone jumping down his throat wasn't helping.  Even if he deserved it.  Both Jane and Calvin watched in surprise and a little bit of shock as Isaac brushed Drew off completely and told him off.  He even brought up their parents!  Isaac said that!  Suddenly this kid wasn't so innocent, he's feisty when he's pissed off!  And for good reason it would appear.  Sure it's a low blow still, but dayum!  Calvin just stared at him, then at the frozen Drew.  Jane folded her arms.  "Kinda deserved that one."  She muttered to herself.

The kid just left, then. Going to do something else, somewhere else.  Couldn't blame him.  He'd had a rough day...probably wanted to just get away.  And he's 17, he can go out alone if he wants too.  He's almost an adult anyway.

As Captain Scott started resuming talks of business, piggybacking on Isaac's words that something more important is always going on, Calvin and Jane looked at him.  Back to business.  Might be a nice change, too, seeing as how it's getting pretty heated and a tad bit uncomfortable.  Plus if they hadn't changed the topic Jane might go off.  As might Calvin.  One more thing, Drew, one more thing!!

Things were certainly worse with the Armada, and he was right about not always being able to help.  A team leader is exactly what they need.  Someone to lead them and guide them all through tough times.  Right off the bat, Calvin figured he could be of some use in combat, at least.  Jane thought of that as well, but also thought Olivia might be a fine leader.  She's more than qualified.  Whereas Jane and Lucas are maybe too...well, not leader-like for the team.  Damn good fighters when they had to be, but maybe not leaders.  Maybe Tidal...hmm.  Tough choice, really.

And then...he said it.  Captain Scott picked Drew.  Of all people.  Of all days.  Really?  Calvin had been flattered by Olivia's suggestion of him personally, though.  "Uh...Captain, are you sure?  Drew literally just listed off everything that's tiring him out and you wanna make it harder on him?  What if he goes fully ballistic?"  Calvin asked in question.  Not to go against the Captain, but with today's context...

Jane just grunted. "I'm skeptical, too.  Sure he's always kind of led us involuntarily, but really?  I mean come on, no offense Drew but I want a leader who isn't afraid to confide in us.  Someone who can handle the pressure."  She said.  maybe Jane's being a bit harsh.  Hell, she is.  But she was just being honest in the moment...everyone knows how she gets.  Funny though how when Drew was down earlier she was so worried and wanting to help.  Now?  She could slap a bitch.

Drew was definitely not acting like himself today. Who knew he could be such an ass? Not wanting to talk to people about what bothered him was one thing, but to just vent his anger at them like this? Not okay. And why was Olivia being cut off by everyone today? Usually, if anyone of them had something bright to say it was her, but now nobody seemed to be listening. How rude! What happened to just let people finish talking, especially when you're on the same side?.

Still, both Lucas and Tidal had to admit to themselves Drew sort of had a point here. They all just figured out why they were chosen (or sort of volunteered), heard there's a new thread around, and all had their own lives outside of Ranger duty. For Drew it meant working a job and being a parental figure to Isaac. Made sense the stress was tearing him to bits. But Drew seemed to think he was alone in this, and he had to know that he wasn't. They were a team, for fuck's sake. A team, friends, sort of a little family of their own! Just like the others, the two were rather surprised to see and hear Isaac snap and tell Drew off. Warning: this boy was fierce when he was angry. Tidal nodded in agreement with Jane. "Sure did," he said softly. Meanwhile Lucas was more like Calvin, a little too shocked to response to the situation. What the heck just happened?  They watched Isaac wander off to who knew where. With Drew being here, and everyone being a little upset, HQ wasn't the best place to calm down. Made sense the kid would go someplace else.

Captain Scott seemed to use Isaac's words to get things back to talking about business. Bigger, badder things with grave consequences were always going on here on their not-so-lovely dead by aliens conquered Earth. Never thought talking about serious ranger stuff was such a nice change of subject. Might take the pressure of things a bit. Or add more into it. But really, with Ranger business being discussed again everyone was forced to think of something else, right?  It was true that Armada was getting worse with each passing day, and that the Captain wouldn't always be. around to help, as had been proven by the failing comm systems today. So a leader... yes, they needed one. Someone who knew what to do and when to do it. Lucas knew right away he'd be out of the question. Him as a leader? Not in a million years. And Tidal... Nah, he wouldn't lead a team of Rangers. Especially not considering he used to be evil, tried murdering them all and was the last to join the bunch. Sure, they were all okay now, but still... Weird thought. And him being a former Wasteland thug didn't speak i his favor either. He'd be better suited to lead a bunch of thugs, a gang of sorts in the Wastelands, but the Rangers? (not forshadowing here, lol XD) Not quick to happen. Both wanted to speak up and nominate either Calvin, Olivia, or both as their leaders. Seemed like most wanted Calvin as their leader here. But... The Captain more or less shot down Olivia's suggestion, nominating... Drew instead. Are you kidding? After what happened today/. "I've got to agree with Calvin and Jane here," Lucas said. "Sure, Drew's been unconsciously leading us from the start, but after this..."

Tidal nodded. "Yeah. You're a great guy, Drew, but... as our leader, with what happened just now? I'm not so sure..."

Drew just blinked.  He said he just couldn't handle more responsibility.  But everyone was saying they didn't want him as leader because of his outburst...way to make it personal.  But they'd each had a point.  Still, Drew was a little baffled.  "C'mon guys, you can't seriously think one time of getting mad is enough to say I'm unfit.  I just don't know how much more I can handle of all this..." Drew said.

"It isn't the outburst, really.  Just we're a team, Drew.  If you can't talk to us, how are we supposed to follow you?"  She asked.  And she made an excellent point.  A true leader isn't just someone who leads in combat, but someone who knows how to talk to their team and get under their skin.  Not someone who keeps everything inside and can't communicate properly.  Really though, Drew never seemed like he had this issue before.  Why was it so apparent now?

"I don't even want to lead.  I have enough going on as it is, why does everyone have to gang up on me in opposition when I'm turning it down?"  Drew asked.  

"Simple.  Because, Drew, I choose you as leader.  Captain's order."  Said the Captain firmly.  Drew huffed in frustration.  Olivia rolled her eyes slightly.

---

Enough time had passed.  Why wait any longer?  The Red Ranger especially likely hasn't recovered much, and the other Rangers are foolish enough to challenge Volemera once again.  Urthemial conferenced with Splica briefly.

"Dear husband, why not simply send a full scale assault?  You've already taken most of the planet, anyway."  She mentioned for what felt like the millionth time since arriving.  He huffed at her.  Stupid woman.  "I've told you, you wretched woman, the shields on those domed cities make it so we can only send so many troops through.  And unlike your reckless assault on the Capital, we haven't the resources to simply crash our ships into them."  He said.  Splica merely rolled her head.

"Volemera, generals.  Go back to Inezia.  No need for foot soldiers.  Just go back and destroy the Rangers.  Sooner the better, no?"  Commanded the Emperor.

Volemera nodded and bowed his head.  "Yes, my lord.  Come, creators.  Let us end this."  He said to Volmour and Actera, lightly praising them before beaming back down with them into a more open space in Inezia, a large shopping area of some kind.

---

As tension rose a bit, the alarm sounded.  In the midst of the heat, Captain Scott looked at the monitor to see a camera had picked up an intrusion in the dome.  "Volemera is back.  And the generals are with him.  Rangers, you must go."  Captain Scott said urgently, knowing that this talk could continue later, personal drama aside.

Both Drew and Olivia nodded.  Drew can put this all aside for now.  People are in danger, running for their lives on the monitor.  Just as he prepped to leave, the Captain spoke up.  "Except you, Drew.  You stay behind for a moment.  The rest of you go."  He said.  Both Olivia and Drew tilted their heads.  "Sir?"  Drew asked, the Captain just nodding.  "Rangers.  You'll also be happy to know that the Squadron weapons are ready.  Summon them as you would any weapon.  But like your powers, they will only work in Squadron Mode."  Dr Wilson patched in via comm system in the base.  Olivia nodded in response.  "Alright then...c'mon everyone, no time to lose."  She said softly.  "And thanks, Dr."  She said after that.

And with the others, and very confused, Olivia left for the shopping center with everyone in their respective vehicles again.  As Drew stayed back with the Captain, he looked at him in confusion.  "Sir?  Why the hell am I staying back?  There's an attack!"  He said to the Captain.  

Captain Scott nodded.  "I know, Drew.  But I want to talk to you privately for a moment.  You said you can't handle more responsibility.  That caring for your brother and working as a mechanic are hard enough on you.  Not to mention just fighting in general, is that correct?"  He asked.  Drew nodded.  "Well yes, but..."

"Just listen.  When Olivia's mother left Inezia to go tend to her immediate family in another city, it was hard.  I was left alone as Captain of all Inezia with Olivia when she was a child.  I had to raise her all on my own as well as manage the city's defense system and report to the Colonel.  Play my own part in defending an entire planet.  You don't think I had a lot to deal with?"  He asked.  Drew was silent.  That isn't what Drew meant...he knew other people had it harder than him in some regard...just...

"When Dr Wilson and I put the rosters together for the Ranger project, we looked at your spirits.  Obviously, yours of protection was enough to grant you the Red Ranger ability.  Your desire to protect Isaac and support him no matter what.  As well as preserve all life and keep those close to you safe.  Through struggles and easy times respectively.  You had to lead your brother.  He kept you ground because you somewhat confided in him.  Now imagine you had more siblings.  Wouldn't it be the same?  Confiding in them and leading them through hard times?  Being a leader is about more than combat and victory.  It's about trust.  Now...do you trust your team?"  He asked.  Drew swallowed.  He's right...he did lead Isaac...and even if he was still a little quiet about it, he did confide in Isaac when he had to calm down and just talk...isn't it the same thing here?  "I..." was all Drew could muster for a moment.

In the time that passed so Drew and Captain Scott to talk, Olivia and the others had arrived at the attack.  She parked her car with everyone else's and ran over with them to meet Volemera and the generals.  She lined up with them in usual formation, minus Drew, so Tidal was in the direct center.

"Ahh Power Rangers.  So good to see you.  I don't see Red anywhere.  He too busy healing up after the beating we gave him?"  Asked Volemera, both his weapons in hand.  Olivia bit her lip.  "Doesn't matter.  We're going to beat you."  She said softly and held her arm up.

In unison with everyone, she tapped the button.  "Bio Morpher, Initiate."  She said with the rest, letting the pink energy surround her and transform her, carrying on with business as usual.  Instead of a role call, she summoned her Bio Claw.

And in return, Volemera summoned a squad of...Deathtrons.  Not Dytrons, but the higher-up version of them.  Great.  Not a huge problem, but still a bother.  "Deathtrons, eliminate them.  Or at least wear them down."  Volemera said.  The Deathtrons nodded, five of them, all charging at the Rangers.

Olivia looked at the others, then at the Deathtrons.  Without word, she charged back, holding her claw in front of her, greeting a Deathtron with a hefty slash.

Olivia had made an excellent point.  People can't follow a leader who can't talk to them.  Especially if it results in outbursts and turning into a jerk.  Actions speak so much louder than words.  "Right.  Sorry Drew, whether you want the job or not, I can't go with someone who's an ass when people want to help them."  Jane said, hands up.  Calvin just nodded on the silent side.  He respected the Captain's decision, just he didn't think now was perhaps the best time to make said decision.

---

Volmour had been tending to his blade when the Emperor decided it was tome go back to the city already.  Joy!  Now they'd get to tear into the Rangers again and send them crying straight into their graves.  Also, he might give that traitor and the soldier a little payback when he's down there.  After helping kill the red one, of course.  He bowed with Volemera to his masters.  "At once, your excellency.  My lady."  He said to both Urthemial and Splica respectively.  Two rulers...kind of awkward to follow in this sense.  Felt good to be called 'creator.'  Such is the perk of building a field commander who's loyal and tough as nails.

He beamed down with both Volemera and Actera, ready to causing some mayhem and destruction.  Especially on those Ranger bastards.

---

Was it just Jane, or did the alarm not even startle her at this point?  So used to it by now, the blaring of a siren in her ear felt as normal as waking up and peeing every morning.  Maybe not the same thing, well absolutely not the same thing, but one can digress.  Volemera is back, and joined again by the generals.

Both she and Calvin nodded as they were told to leave, but paused at the same time.  Drew was being asked to...stay behind?  Okay, this is weird.  An attack is going on!  Sure everyone's not too happy with Drew, but they need to all go and stop Volemera before people start getting seriously hurt!

At least the new weapons are ready.  "Nice work, doc!"  Jane called up to the speakers.  Calvin nodded.  "Much appreciated, Wilson."

Both of them looked at the Captain, then at Drew, and then at Olivia.  Calvin nodded.  "Right behind you."  He said.  After that, with blaring confusion on the brain, they went down to their vehicles with the others and left for the attack site.

Time passed.  Not a crazy drive, thank God.  Jane practically flew out of her car and Calvin off of his bike, lining up with the others to face the villains.  Odd to have Tidal in the middle.  But what can ya do?

Volmour swung his blade in excitement as the Rangers showed up.  "I'll say, Volemera.  Red's probably in the ICU.  Or maybe that little brat of his finally croaked after working his heart up so bad."  Volmour said.  Jee, this virus in him sure makes him...dark.  Normal Volmour was at least somewhat decent...evil, but decent.  

Jane and Calvin clenched their fists.  "I'm gonna beat the holy Hell out of you."  Jane threatened.  "We aren't gonna lose."  Calvin added.

"Bio Morpher, Initiate."  They both said with the others as one, blue and green energy flowing around them.  Now that they're morphed and ready, they tightly clenched their fists and rolled their necks.  And then....Deathtrons.  A squad of....Deathtrons.  Great.  Just what they all needed!  Powered up versions of the grunts.  A legit challenge by comparison.  No matter.  They still go down if ya hit them hard enough.

Calvin and Jane had summoned the Bio Trigger and Ax.  They charged at them with the others.  Jane met one Deathtron with a swift kick and blast, whereas Calvin swing his ax directly at another ones face.

"Deathtrons aren't as easy to fight as Dytrons. Good move, Volemera."  Volmour commented from afar with him.

See? If anyone had something bright to say, it was Olivia! The outbursts weren't necessarily the problem here. It was mainly that Drew didn't confide in them, and the outbursts turning him into an asshole were an added bonus. Maybe it was just the terrible timing in saying the Captain wanted to pick him as a leader. Any other day without outbursts and secrecy and they might all have thought so differently! Lucas and Tidal nodded, agreeing with what the rest said, but not quite having something to add in here.

---

Actera had mostly been minding her own business, polishing her blasters and analyzing some tech-related things. According to her technology, a couple of interesting things were due to happen relatively soon. Might keep an eye out for that and use it when the time was right. Further analysis would have to wait, however, since the Emperor called them, having decided it was time to head back into the city and fight the Rangers again. First, they'd kill the Red Ranger, then deal with the rest. Oh, who would she shoot and blast to pieces first? Enough options left, one more evil than the other, but all resulting in the painful deaths of all rangers.. She straightened her back and bowed with Volemera and Volmour. "It will be done, your Grace. My Lady," she too spoke to Urthemial and Splica respectively.. Being praised by their own super soldier was great! Now if only, just for once, the Emperor and Empress would regard them this much as well. Probably that would come after they had killed the Rangers. She beamed down with the other two. Time for the second round!

---

Okay, so they were used to the blaring of the alarms by now. No more startled jumping around. But the noise was still annoyingly loud. Needed, but still annoying. The new robotic general with the ridiculous name and the two generals were back, likely to cause utter chaos if they wouldn't act quickly. Well, time to go then, all six of them! Or... not? For one reason of another, the Captain asked Drew to stay behind. Why? Was this a good idea? Hello, big evil robot and murderous generals out there! City in need of the help of six colorful heroes! Thankfully there were new weapons. That might be of some help here. "Awesome," Tidal replied, clapping his hands together. New powers and a new weapon to match it. Time to test that out in the field. Something told him it was going to be a lot of fun.  "Great timing as always," Lucas said, grinning. Yep, this had to be good, alright. They looked from the Captain to Drew and back. No more time to wait, it seemed. As said, city in need of help out there! The two nodded. Olivia was right, they really had to get going, with or without Drew. So still very much confused, they rushed to the garage to get to the battle site.

And this time, it went relatively without breaking all possible traffic rules or nearly running over people, or worse, puppies. Lucas got out of his car, whereas Tidal nearly jumped off his bike. He felt odd about suddenly being in the center. It just really didn't feel right. Ah well, best shake that off the mind and deal with snappy evil robots and aliens.

"I'd say he's just crying in a corner somewhere," Actera commented, playing with her blasters a little. "After all, isn't that what all whiny humans do when they get themselves worked up too much?"

"Holy hell... now that's something I'd like to see," Lucas mumbled. Oy, weren't they supposed to throw any snappy comments to their enemies instead of each other? The thought of holy hell just made his mind wander off slightly.

"We're gonna send you straight back to where they came from," Tidal said, staring their enemies down.

"Bio Morpher, Initiate!" they said in unison with the rest. Yellow and Black energy surrounded them. No role call this time, just jumping straight into action. Just as they were about to charge at the generals... A squad of Deathtrons was send their way. Lovely! Lucas and Tidal had summoned their Hammer and Crescent Blade, running at the Deathtrons and either hitting them or slashing at them.

"Excellent move indeed," Actera agreed. Sure, the Rangers had fought them before and always won, but it would wear them down a bit, making it even easier to kill them!

Drew snapped up.  "I trust the team, sir.  Just...when all of the pressure came down and really settled in, I got lost in my head...maybe I'm not cut out for this Ranger business after all."  Drew said.  With all of the stress, he may not have made sense, but anyone who's felt stressed beyond explanation can sympathize.  Captain Scott huffed and fold his arms, pacing around the command center slowly.

"I don't break formality too often.  But frankly, Drew, that's bullshit.  Out of every man and woman in Inezia, you're the one we chose, the only one capable of driving their human spirit to the point of protecting the innocent and defending this city.  You've proven so capable thus far.  And you've been a Ranger long enough, more than long enough to know that deep down, you are the leader.  You are the Red Ranger.  It's time you realize that and act like it."  He said.  Maybe a hint of a fatherly tone in him.  A tone Drew hasn't had used on him since...well...his own father died.

Drew looked up at the Captain, taken back, if not a little shaky.  "But..." Drew muttered.

"But nothing.  You're the leader.  It is your Protection Spirit that drives you, that same fire within that leads in time of strife when nobody knows what to do. A burden all great people must face. Every one of the Rangers has experience a hardship.  And they're still fighting, they're fighting right now."  Said the Captain, pointing at the screen, showing live footage of the others fighting the Deathtrons.  Drew clenched his fists.  He was watching them all fight.  Jane, Lucas, Calvin, Olivia, Tidal...his friends.

"You have the power to lead them.  Just as you have been all this time.  They trust you.  But they need someone who they know will trust them in return.  I repeat.  Do you trust the team?  YOUR team?"  Captain Scott persisted.    Drew snapped at him in attention.  " I do, sir.  It's hard doing what we do.  But...I want this burden.  I want to fight and protect the city.  I trust my friends...and God damn it, I want to fight by their side.  To lead them as best I can."  Drew said with a salute.  Captain Scott nodded.  "Then go now, Red Ranger.  Lead your time.  Defeat Volemera."  He ordered.  Drew nodded.  

As if his legs were on fire, Drew bolted out and down to Bio Cycle A in the garage.  He sped off...his friends needed him.  And he wouldn't let them down for anything.

Meanwhile as Drew and Captain Scott had their moment, the battle raged on with the Deathtrons.  Stronger than Dytrons, they put up a hell of a fight.  Olivia swiveled around to keep herself from getting struck by the robots arms which were blunt as flat iron but somehow as sharp as a sword.  Not to mention the robots had blasters on their arms...

Olivia kept moving around, swinging and slashing the Claw around, thrusting it forward with a punch at the robots chest.  Sparks flew from it, but the Deathtron persisted and kicked her stomach.  She grunted and stagger back, roundhouse kicking it back, slashing the weapon across its chest again.  The Deathtron swatted her across the chest.  She rolled back on the hard ground.  She huffed and picked herself up, summoning the Drill Attachment for backup.  She attached it to the Bio Claw, adding a third piece to this claw, with added drill power.  She charged at the Deathtron again.  "Drill Claw!"  She cried out, driving the claw straight into the robot's chest, the drill spinning out and causing a mass array of sparks to fly.  The Deathtron let out a cry of its own, but it's higher endurance kicked in and punched Olivia in the face, sending her flying backward.  At least she got some good hits in before...

"I'm tired of this.  Let's kill them already."  Volemera said to the generals.  He the simply lifted his pistol and aimed it at the five Rangers.  One by one, he blasted them all, causing sparks to fly and them to fall over.  He was a damn good shot...and he took advantage of the Deathtrons' distractions.

Olivia yelped upon being blasted and fell over, clutching her chest and lying on her side.  She looked up at the Deathtron as it loomed over her.  This didn't look good...

"It's time, Rangers.  Time to finally die."  Volemera called out from afar with the generals at his sides.  He laughed menacingly.  Slow steps were being taken toward the Rangers on the ground, Deathtrons all standing strong and alive, looming over the soon-to-be dead Rangers.  In order to survive this, the team may need a miracle.

(okay.  if you want, feel free to use the other 4 aux weapons!  have the team play around a bit and use their weapons, deciding to use the aux ones if they want, any combo will work!  just don't kill the Deathtrons, and the guys can get hits in, just so long as the Deathtrons get the upper hand and beat the crap out of them.  and remember to have them shot by Volemera xDDD follow Olivia's example and next post will set badassness in motion ;)  )

(have I mentioned how much I like the drill weapon and how it attaches to everything? xDD)

Something about fighting grunts all of the time really said something about the skill the Rangers lacked in fighting Deathtrons.  Not saying they couldn't fight them.  Hell, a Deathtron was one of the first foes Calvin faced as a Ranger in general.  Just these guys didn't get out much.  And boy did it show that the Deathtrons didn't lack for potential in pain-bringing.

Calvin's Deathtron tossed out rapid fire blasts at him, forcing him to use his ax as a semi-shield and hold it in front of him.  At least the wide part of the ax served well enough.  After the barrage of shots and sparks filling the air, Calvin charged in at the Deathtron.  He heavily swung the ax down to strike at its chest, making the robot stagger back and extend its arm out to a blade-like form and swipe out at Calvin.  Its arm struck his shoulder, causing Calvin to yelp slightly and stagger back a bit.  He cursed and rubbed his shoulder, hissing slightly.  That might have left a mark under the suit.  "Alright, take some of this!"  He beckoned and swung his ax hard on the ground in front of him, a green shock wave traveling to the Deathtron.  The robot braced for impact and merely held the shock wave back before dispersing it.  Calvin cursed again.  He then summoned the Siren Daggers. and put the ax away.  He swung the small blades around and locked them up at the Deathtron.  He charged at it, thinking stronger weapons like these ones would do the trick.  After all, this team has a huge arsenal to pick from.  Why not be a real soldier and use them?

Calvin slashed the primary dagger at it, then the secondary.  Red and blue slashes followed on the siren theme, leaving trails behind.  He slashed the daggers in an X formation before spinning at it, the Deathtron catching his arms and shoving him back, firing a quick close-range shot at him.

Jane's Bio Trigger was best at ranged attacks, yes?  Then why did she feel the need to bash it into the Deathtron's face repeatedly?  She could fight quick and powerful like Drew and Olivia, organized like Calvin, awkward like Lucas ( @marorda gotta admit picking on Lucas is kind of Jane's thing xD) or brutal and badass like Tidal.  Instead she chose to really display that imagination of hers and use a blaster as a hitting-thingy.  "I'm so tired of these bucket-heads!"  Jane called out, bashing the weapon against its head.  She kicked hard at the robots stomach and bounced off of it, firing the Trigger as she skidded back.  Two blasts made contact, and a third was slapped back onto the ground.  The Deathtron fired a blast back at her.  Jane yelped and fell back, rolling onto her side.  Angrily, she got up and summoned the Liner Lasso.  "I'm gonna whip this glitchy bitch into shape!"  She said for banter, making both a pun and...another sort of pun in the process.  Keeping the Trigger in hand, she whipped the lasso around, charging it up and freely swinging it around.  She lunged it forward and watched it wrap around the Deathtron, tying it up and holding it steady.  She pulled tight once she had a grip.  "I love that a whip is basically in a military arsenal."  She commented, watching the robot struggle to break free.  While she could, she fired the Trigger at the immobilized Deathtron, watching the sparks fly from it, as well as a cloud of smoke.  She fist pumped the air, thinking she'd killed it!  But as the smoke cleared, it had someone slipped out of the lasso and grabbed onto a big knot of lasso on its end.  "Ehhhhh?"  Jane whined.  The Deathtron yanked on the lasso, pulling Jane over to it in an instant, jabbing its hand into her chest, sending her back into a car.

Just when the Deathtrons were getting the upper hand, Volemera decided to shoot the Rangers, causing Calvin and Jane to drop their weapons and yelp, falling onto the ground, their Deathtrons still victoriously looming over them as if they were catching prey in a forest.  Jane laid on her stomach, pulling herself up as Calvin fell on his back, knee up and arms clutching his stomach.  This wasn't going too well.

"I like the way you think, Volemera.  I do hope that the Rangers' families are prepared to bury them."  Volmour commented delightfully as he approached the squirming Rangers slowly.  Excellent shots, as well!  He gripped his saber hilt tightly and swung it around to tease the Rangers as they all approached.  He tried to think about which one he would kill personally...oh this was marvelous.

Deathtrons and Dytrons were a rather big difference. Sure, they had all fought them before. Repeatedly even. But to have a squad of Deathtrons coming at them instead of a small horde of Dytrons... not so much fun. The damn things were tougher to take down, and they hit a whole lot harder. They were certainly more successful in wearing them all down than a Dytron could be. Still... Deathtrons weren't much of a big business, right? They had taken down enough of them to know they could defeat them. Though... it did show it usually took two to take them down. Lucas had yet to land a hit on the Deathtron. He had mostly been busy using his hammer to deflect incoming hits and blasts. Which was, by the way, also getting less successful. At last he managed to land a hit on the Deathtron, only causing it to stagger back a teensy bit, hardly leaving a dent in the robot's chest. The Deathtron hit back, punching Lucas between the ribs hard enough to knock the air out of his lungs. Lucas gasped, coughing at the sudden return of airflow. He took another breath and gritted his teeth. "Damn you..." he muttered and cursed under his breath. Then he charged at the Deathtron again. Pretty much like Calvin's attack, Lucas send his hammer into the ground, causing a shockwave which the Deathtron simply held. Lucas could swear the damn robot was laughing at him. He might as well be. Armada is evil yet crazy enough to program their soldiers that way, no?

"Mhac na galla..." How could one tell Lucas was frustrated again? He'd fall back on his Gaelic. Anyone wanted to find a dictionary to figure out what he was saying, or rather ask when/if they'd survive this all? Well... if the Hammer wouldn't work, why not summon something else from the Arsenal? Judging by what others were already using, the sub boots and the Astro Cannon were still left. And right now, Lucas really felt like blasting the blaigeard .

He summoned the Astro cannon, made sure it was on blasting mode and fired repeatedly. Surely that had to do something, right? Right? Right, one or two blasts may have hit the Deathtron, but the rest were simply slapped back at him, followed by a blast of his own.

Tidal wasn't awfully more successful than the rest here. No matter how skilled any and all of them were as fighters, it just didn't seem to be enough to turn the Deathtrons into scrap metal today.  He slashes away at the Deathtron, landing some good hits with his split up Crescent Blade, but its high endurance kept it from going up in sparks and smoke like the Dytrons always did. "Fuck off stupid tin can!" Tidal called as he barely dodged a hit to the face. The Deathtron didn't take too kindly to being insulted and kicked Tidal in the stomach, causing him to stagger back, and follow it up with a  blast before Tidal had even had the chance to recover. Tidal grunted, sparks flying from his suit, but he was not going to give up. No way in hell he would. Sub boots seemed to be the only thing left for him to summon. Definitely not his first choice, but... it would work somehow, probably. Tidal steadied himself and summoned the sub boots. A small splash of bright color on his dark suit. Tidal leaped up into the air, put the halves of the Crescent Blade together and let himself drop down, weapon at the ready, slashing the Deathtron from top to bottom. Booyah! That must have worked! but still... Still the damn thing was standing, albeit sparking a bit, kicking Tidal in the back, sending him tumbling forwards.

And to make matters worse, Volemera decided to step in as well. as if the Deathtrons weren't powerful enough on their own yet. The damn robot shot at them all, sparks flying everywhere. Lucas dropped his weapon, and Tidal -still wearing his sub boots- nearly launched himself... into the concrete. As they rolled on the ground in pain, groaning and grunting, the Deathtrons approached, ready to kill them. And so did the generals. Great!

"Excellent thinking indeed," Actera nodded. She scoffed lightly at Volmour's remark, though it was more to ridiculre the Rangers. "Some of them don't even really have enough family left to bury them, do they now?" A remark more at place were the Red Ranger there as well... But it very much applied to the traitor and the coward too. She charged up the blaster. There were a few she'd very much like to personally kill... But just whom would she pick? The squirming coward? The oh-so-human traitor? Or Wilson's little friend? The first one or the last one would be deliciously evil. Imagine the pain of the other... Hmm...

He had raced all through out the city.  Driving the cycle as fast as humanly possible in order to get to the scene.  He regretted lashing out, but he knew now what he had to do.  He wasn't expected to carry the weight of the Earth all alone.  He had his friends.  His team.  His family.  All were there to help him.  Drew knew that now, and his drive to protect all that's good on Earth was stronger than ever before.

He engaged full throttle on the bike and sped as fast as it could go, knowing the others needed him.  Sure he didn't know what was going on live at the moment, but he could just feel it.  Besides, it always seemed like when one of them was missing from a fight, the team was off somehow.  Because that's what they are.  A team.

Volemera approached the Rangers as they lay on the ground, the generals at his sides, Deathtrons looming over the five of them, watching them squirm and emit steam/smoke from their suits.  "Far too easy.  Say goodbye, Rangers."  Volemera said, raising his gun, the Deathtrons raising their arms, ready to blast the humans into oblivion.  Olivia put her hand sup in front of her face defensively.  But off in the distance, a faint rumble could be heard.  A roaring.  A roar of an engine.  A motorcycle engine to be exact.  Volemera glanced over.  "What the..."

And from the distance behind the villains, Drew rode in on Bio Cycle A, revving his engine and speeding towards them all, the wind blowing his hair back off of his forehead, eyes narrowed towards the enemy.  "Fool.  Kill him!"  Volemera huffed, switching his aim to Drew on his cycle, firing a barrage of blasts with all five Deathtrons right at him.  The blasts missed him, striking the ground behind and around Drew, a massive shock wave sending Drew on his bike flying up in the air as if he had just went off of a ramp in a motocross race.  An explosion appeared behind him, Drew pulling up as the bike flew him in the air.  He quickly tapped/turned the notch on his morpher to summon his blaster.

Drew fired quick shots down at all of the Deathtrons, catching them by surprise and staggering them back, soaring over the battle ground, shooting down at Volemera and the generals, causing a large sparky blaze around them all.  Volemera staggered slightly, throwing his hands up over his face in defense.

Drew landed behind the others, doing a donut on the street in his landing, screeching the tires and leaving a dark ring on the ground.  He quickly hopped off, aiming his blaster at the Deathtrons and big bads, slowly approaching his team on the ground, making the Deathtrons back away as a result.  He glanced down.  "You guys okay?"  He asked everyone.  Olivia nodded.  "Still kicking."  She replied, clutching herself and picking herself up off the ground.

"Red Ranger.  You return?  I'm surprised to see you."  Volemera taunted.

Drew stepped forward in front of the others on the ground.  "A few cuts and bruises aren't gonna hold me back."  He replied.  Volemera chuckled.  "And how's the boy?  His heart give out?"

Drew clenched his fists.  "He's fine.  And he's a lot stronger than you could ever hope to imagine.  And I will do everything in my power to protect him, as well as this city.  It's up to me to step up and lead the charge against the likes of you, and God damn it I am going to beat you."  Drew said.  Okay, this field commander didn't have a direct relation to Drew's internal crisis, but he vented it aloud for the others.  "Guys.  We're all in this together.  I'm sorry about earlier.  Just know that after talking to the Captain...well, I know it's gonna be harder now.  But we aren't alone.  We're a team.  And we're gonna kick this guys ass."  Drew said to the others.  Olivia smirked under her visor and got up, lining up with the others and an unmorphed Drew.  

"Bio Morpher, Initiate."  He said, tapping his morpher and instamorphing.  Volemera, the generals and Deathtrons stood opposite of him and the team.  Drew then reached on his left side, grabbing the Squadron Morpher.  "Here goes round two, guys.  Please....trust me."  Drew uttered.

Olivia nodded.  "You're forgiven, Drew.  And we do trust you.  Let's do what we do best together, okay?"  Olivia said, grabbing the Squadron Morpher as she spoke to Drew and the others.  He nodded, feeling a lot better from before...and a lot more driven.

They flipped out the visors on the new morphers.  "Squadron Mode, Initiate."  Drew called out along side everybody else in unison, raising the morphers to the sky and pulling the triggers.  Volemera snarled and tried firing at them as they changed.  But as the data-like structures appeared, they deflected his shots.  The bits of armor materialized on the Rangers as Squadron Mode Initiated.

"Spirit of Protection!  Bio Squadron Mode, Red!"  Drew called, folding his arms.

"Spirit of Intellect!  Bio Squadron Mode, Pink!"  Olivia called, hand out on her hip.  They'd skipped the team call from last time.  Not everything needed to stick, right?  

As the team transformed again, Drew put his hands together and ground his knuckles.  Volemera chuckled.  "Sillier costumes aren't enough to save you.  Deathtrons, get them.  Generals, the red one is ours."  He decreed.  He and the other villains charged in again.

"Rangers...attack!"  Drew said to the others, clapping his hands one time.  Olivia nodded, charging back at the Deathtrons for round two, Drew running for the troublesome trio of villains.  His super speed kicked in, racing right at them, driving his fist into Volemera's chest, roundhouse kicking around at Volmour and Actera.  Olivia greeted her Deathtron again with a combat roll, no weapon at the moment, initiating her phasing ability as it attempted to punch her, its hand going right through her.  She chuckled and kicked it back.

Nobody wanted to die like this.  Not on the ground in colorful spandex--or not spandex, whatever--with evil robots from outer space towering over them, ensuring them they were about to kick the bucket.  Jane and Calvin had their hands up, grunting as they covered their visors, not wanting to watch as they were struck down by the sound of a motorcycle revving up near them.

Wait a second.  Now wait two seconds.  Motorcycle?  Aren't they all supposed to be dead, now?  Why is...

Volmour snapped his head around, just as Jane and Calvin and everyone else did at that very moment.  A motorcycle....a Bio Cycle, and on it...Drew!  "It's Drew!"  Jane called out, Calvin punching the ground as if saying 'hell yes!'.

Volmour charged his blade and fired a beam at him as he rode in closer.  He watched as the blasts they'd fired missed and sent him in the air.  Jane and Calvin's eyes went wide under their visors.  "Amazing...he's basically flying..."  Calvin muttered.  "So cool!"  Jane commented, watching him on the bike soar into the air like an eagle with the explosion behind him.  Volmour staggered back in the sparks that followed Drew's shots at him and the others.  He waved his blade around in the process.  "You bastard.."  He muttered as he got back with Actera and Volemera.  The Deathtrons were being forced by a stupid human to move back...curses!

Calvin and Jane nodded to Drew as he stuck the landing and parked, making his way over.  "Just peachy."  Calvin commented, Jane just giving a thumbs up.  Volmour swung his blade upright and proper as Drew began his mini monologue.

Kind of unrelated, really.  Volemera was just a combat-strict creation, no bigger plan.  Just chaos...and now they're getting a speech on Red taking his duty and fighting for justice, blah blah blah.  Volmour fake yawned.

But when Drew spoke to the others, they were lifted.  Calvin and Jane smiled under their visors.  "Apology accepted," Calvin said.  Again, Jane just gave a thumbs up.  They got up, standing in line with everyone, giving Drew time to morph while in line with the rest.  "Trust you with my life."  Calvin added.  Jane nodded.  "Yep.  Now let's get to the ass-kicking part, huh?"  She asked eagerly, nodding to Olivia and grinning under her visor.  Something really heart warming about the team being together.  Just brings a tear to the eye!  Ya know, if you're into that barfy sort of stuff.  

They reached for the Squadron Morphers on their belts and flipped out the visors like the others.  Following Drew's lead, they changed.  "Squadron Mode, Initiate!"  They called.  Funny....they were being blasted, but every shot had been knocked back by the energy surrounding them.  Neat-o!  Auto shields for mid-transformation! 

"Spirit of Imagination!  Bio Squadron Mode, Blue!"  Jane had said, semi saluting.  Ahh posing!

"Spirit of Honor!  Bio Squadron Mode, Green!"  Calvin called, fist up by his visor.  Once again they'd all dawned the shiny armor bits and colored visors.  Glorious!  And shiny!  There's that rush of power, again!

Volmour spat.  He wasn't afraid of their new forms.  And his blade would certainly still cut them.

Jane and Calvin nodded, bumping each others forearms and charging off with Drew and the others.  What's this?  hey get the Deathtrons, Drew gets the monster and generals?  What happened to being a team?!  Grrrrr!  Jane would have to pinch an ear, later.  Anyway, time to clear these things out.

Jane ran up to the Deathtron again, leaping up high in the air, kicking her agility into gear and landing down on top of it, bouncing off of it with a kick, back flipping up in the air and landing across from it.  She quickly sprung out at it again.  

Calvin replicated 2 copies of himself and stormed the Deathtron, confusing it and outnumbering it, kicking and punching away at it from all sides.

Volmour jumped slightly as Red just ran up to them so fast!  He swung his sword and missed, letting himself be roundhouse kicked by Red, right in the face, too!

This... was definitely not how they'd want to die, squirming on the ground about to be blasted and/or slashed into pieces. Who would have thought robots from outer space would cost them their lives? Well... in all honesty Tidal had expected as much if it hadn't been another thug. He's a Wastelander after all... Still, not his preferred way of going. Lucas on the other hand... No, this was very far away from how he had expected to go, and even further from how he'd want to go. But... looked like this was the end of it. Damn... Evie was going to be pissed, and Sean disappointed.  The two raised their arms in front of their visors. Knowing they were more than likely to die here, didn't mean they'd want to see themselves or their friends being chopped up. But instead of dying, something started rumbling in the distance. The sound of an engine approached. Upon hearing the others shout it was Drew, Lucas and Tidal lowered their arms, turning their gazes. Actera's eyes shot from the rangers to the approaching Red Ranger too.

Actera fired her blasters and like the others... missed. The two rangers on the ground... or well, actually it was safe to say all five of them, (but only two were being controlled by this author) looked up as Drew basically flew his motorcycle through the air. Because physics don't matter! Lucas whistled. Impressive. "Nice work..."  Tidal commented. Rally... to fly a bike through an explosion like that. They all had to admit that was pretty awesome, not? Well someone who had to disagree with that for sure was Actera. She huffed, both at the Ranger suddenly showing up, and at the Deathtrons staggering back due to his attack. Pathetic.

"Could've been better, could've been dead," Lucas commented upon being asked if they were okay. Tidal snickered at the comment. Someone certainly had been rubbing off on him. Maybe more someones. Who knew, really. Really, the guy had changed since his sister came back. In reply to Drew's question, Tidal just nodded and the two got back to their feet. Actera just inspected her blasters, rubbing off some imaginary dirt. Humans and their speeches... ugh. It had quite the opposite effect on Lucas and Tidal though. That second wind that had been mentioned before... it was kicking in strongly. "Yeah, you're forgiven," Lucas said. "Like they said. We trust you, now let's get back to the ass kicking. It seems our friends over there are getting bored," he nodded towards the generals. Tidal chuckled again. "I can't say there's anything left to add there," he said. Actera huffed again. Big mouthed fools.

They grabbed their Squadron Morphers, flipping out the visors and following Drew's lead. "Squadron Mode, Initiate!" they called in unison with the rest. Neat how the data stuff thingy formed protective energy shields. Really nice to know it worked like that.

"Spirit of Compassion! Bio Squadron Mode, Yellow!" Lucas called, taking on the battle ready stance.

"Spirit of Redemption! Bio Squadron Mode, Shadow!" Tidal called, again with the relaxed kind of pose. If one didn't know better one might assume that in this case, the boredom was to mock the generals. Not quite true though. Adrenaline rush going on there! And besides the adrenaline rush, there was that new power. Or maybe it really just was the same thing. Who knew? Who cared? Butt-kicking time!

Actera rolled their eyes. As if a stronger armor which looked like they had stolen it from Armada was going to be of any help! the Rangers were still weak and injured, pathetic and overdue to die.

The team split up, Drew going for the mosnter and generals while the rest dealth with the Deathtrons. so far the teamwork, it seemed! Oy... ah well... on the bright side it meant less chance they would be attacked out of the blue by a general of monster deciding to be mean and striking while they were (going) down, right? Lucas charged at a Deathtron. Lunging his superstrength fist into its chest, sending it stumbling backwards. And Tidal... he was gone. One with the Shadows. "Where did he go, you might wonder..." Tidal said, before leaping out, punching the Deathtron and disappearing again. "I might be here. Or here. Maybe here." Each time he popped up on a different side, kicking and punching at the robot which got more and more confused.

"You really are persistent," Volemera muttered during the fight with Drew, swinging his blade at him, clashing with the forearm guards on Drew's body.  "I don't know why you insist on dying, but be my guest."  He said.  Drew smirked under his visor slightly, huffing and zooming around.  He dashed past Volemera and the generals, extending his hand out in a chopping position, striking him from each angle in came dashing in from.  Drew even zipped past Volmour gave him a good strike or two, same with Actera.  He continued zipping around the three of them, much to Volemera's annoyance.  Finally, the field commander had enough and slashed out at Drew as he sped past him again, slashing Drew's back and sending him forward, sparks flying, Drew rolling.

He hissed in pain, getting up off of the ground as Volemera silently decreed he and his creators didn't have to stand for that!

"Guys!  I think it's time we bust out the new weapons."  Drew called out, leader-like and thinking forward.  Communications were still down, but weapons could still be transmitted.  Olivia nodded at the order and saluted slightly, whacking the Deathtron across its face in the process.

Both of them brought up their Squadron Morphers and tapped a similar button to that of the original morpher, summoning their new weapons for this form.

"Bio Shield!" Drew called out, feeling the large round shield materialize on his arm, strapped on his forearm, heavy duty, red in color.  It was sleek, flexible and....protective, by coincidence.  Just a Ranger shield.  Drew pumped his arm out with energy, racing back toward Volemera and the generals.  Volemera shot at him, but Drew moved his shield up and deflected the blasts, shield-bashing Volemera with his super speed, blocking any attacks from the generals in the process.

"Bio Javelin!"  Olivia called, feeling a long spear weapon form in her hands.  Nimble and thin, a black and pink javelin made itself hers.  She twirled it around like a staff.  "Excellent...I'll be able to pinpoint exact locations on my targets with this!"  She said to herself, readjusting focus on the Deathtron.  The robot readied for another attack, charging at her.  Mistake!

Olivia swept the javelin around, sweeping it across the Deathtron's chest as she charged back at it, running past it and getting behind it, swinging it down on its back.  The Deathtron staggered forward.  Olivia charged the javelin.  "Bio Javelin Toss!"  She said, tossing it like a true javelin, piercing the robots chest with ease right over where a heart would be.  The Deathtron went down almost immediately, destroyed.  The weapon came back to her.

She then looked toward Drew, seeing him still outnumbered, deciding to make her way over and help with the generals and Volemera.  After all, even leaders need help, no?

(okay, if you guys need help remembering stuff about Knuckles, Sliver, Ring and Enforcer, message the group chat!  just make sure they summon the weapons, use them to kill the Deathtrons and rush to aid Drew.  Just don't say which villain they're all going for.  leave that up to Drew....cause he's a leader now, I guess xDD)

Humans and their second wind... Actera didn't like being  struck and zipped around with high speed. She yelped upon being hit, stumbling around slightly. Damn ranger was moving too fast for her to keep track of. But then Volemera decided he'd had enough and struck the ranger right in the back. "Excellent hit," she complimented, watching the Red Ranger rolling on the ground before he got back to his feet again. Stupid fool just wasn't going to give up, was he? She inhaled deeply, aiming her blaster, ready to fire and finish this fight off. Sooner they'd be done with this, the sooner they'd all be back at the ship and continue their merry way of conquering Earth without colorful pests getting in their way all the time.

"Got it!" Lucas called back as Drew suggested they'd call upon their new weapons. Good thinking there! If they had them and they could be used, why not do so, after all? Spoken like a true leader, whether Drew wanted it or not. He kicked the Deathtron back to create some more distance. Smelly robot was getting too close. Plus, distance was useful when summoning stuff. Tidal, for the moment, quit playing hide and seek with the Deathtron, appearing behind it, tapping it on the shoulder and punching the robot in the face the moment it turned around. Stupid bucket of bolts. "Sounds like a plan to me," he replied. Invisibility and a new weapon to fight with! Oh, the new options and combinations one could do with that... This had to be good! Both brought up their Squadron Morphers, tapping the button that looked pretty much the same as on their normal morphers. Really, all in all it was just the same kind of device. Just that one was in any and all ways an upgrade to the first one. Anyway...

"Bio Knuckles!" Lucas called. His new weapon, best be described as boxing gloves, materialized around his hands. "Nice. Looks like I can pack quite the punch with these things," he said. Bad phrasing/pun, as per usual. But really... boxing gloves + super strength? He was gonna punch a Deathtron into orbit with this! Or at least into a concrete wall. Watching Drew just block the attacks like nobody's business, and Olivia throwing her Javelin right through the Deathtron... Yikes. He quickly shook his head, focusing on the Deathtron again as it charged at him again, throwing a punch of its own. Lucas blocked and hit back, much like a boxing match, but while he was at it, he charged the Knuckles until they glowed yellow. Lucas smirked under his visor. Time to put the "punching it into orbit" to the test. "Bio Knuckles Punch!" he called, slamming the charged gloves into the Deathtron's chest. It went flying backwards and somewhat upwards, sparks flying everywhere. The robot made hard impact with the ground, exploding as it hit the concrete. Nice. It really did pack a punch. He looked over to Drew, very much outnumbered by Volmour, Actera, and their lovebaby Volemera. Que shudders and awkward thoughts. Better not dwell on it and lend their leader a hand, no? God... another pun to add to the list.

"Bio Slicer!" Tidal called, his weapon materializing in his hands. It looked like a boomerang made out of several blades. Sharp. Speaking of cutting-edge technology, huh? Shit, he's been spending too much time around Lucas and Jane. Someone punch him, just not Lucas please, he'd like to survive. "This is going to be good," he said, hopping back into the shadows. Hide and seek was so much more fun when you had a sharp weapon to throw at your opponent. The Deathtron rushed over to where Tidal disappeared and hit... the ground. From the side, seemingly out of thin air, came the Slicer, leaving a cut in the metal body. Tidal appeared again and leaped over the Deathtron, who punched upward and only barely missed Tidal's back, to catch the slicer again. Now standing in close range, he used the Slicer as a multi-edged blade, forcing the Deathtron back far enough for him to turn invisible again. He charged his weapon. "

"Bio Slicer Throw!" he said, and there it came, a spinning Frisbee of blades and death, glowing, grinding itself into the Deathtron's chest. The robot went down with an explosion. Tidal walked over and pulled his weapon from the body before turning to look over his shoulder. Best help Drew. Three against one wasn't fair now was it? Unless it was them you had the upper hand. Then it was all okay.

Okay, ow.  And ow.  And ow.  And ow!  Volmour had had enough of this, being zipped around by Speedy Gonzalez Red Ranger over here.  Cursed humans and their second winds, foolish attempts at victory when they know they're damned to lose.  And this super speed was a pain.  Volmour could not get a hit in on Drew at all as he zipped around, striking the three of them with his arm out like a damn blade.  Not even sharp, more like getting slapped repeatedly by a fool in Red.

Volemera had landed a perfect blow on his back at least to send the bastard forward away from them.  Volmour let out a chuckle of victory as Red fell to the ground.  He readied his blade again for an attack, approaching the Red Ranger with his comrades, ready to fully ambush him like before.  Really, this plot of just attacking Rangers instead of some bigger scheme was excellent!  More efficient, at least.  Plus, battle!

Both Jane and Calvin had nodded on Drew's order.  He sounded so leader-y!  He may have been an ass a while ago...but really, they forgave him.  It wasn't the most acceptable behavior but in all fairness, stress is a bitch.  He's still their friend and so much more, so they gladly followed his orders, just going with the flow.  Calvin reabsorbed his copes he'd summoned after confusing the hell out of the Deathtron, Jane just bouncing around and kicking it from high above.

They'd created a little distance and pulled out the Squadron Morphers, tapping the buttons that were similar to those on the original morphers.  New weapon time, here we go!  With an already-huge arsenal from being a military based team,  you'd think they were used to new weapons all the time.  But Calvin still felt excited, and Jane was so giddy!

"Bio Ring!" Jane had called, with what appeared to be a...hula hoop?  A round, thin blue blade object that really felt like a flatter, sharper...hula hoop had materialized in her hands.  She'd placed it around herself like a hula hoop.  Is this...correct?  Did Wilson go to a toy store and buy this?  The Hell is this thing?  "How am I supposed to use this?"  Jane asked herself, observing it with a confused look under her visor.  The Deathtron approached her, readying a physical attack as it charged in.  Without much time to think, she gripped the ring tightly and swiped it out at the Deathtron, only making it stagger back a peg.  She noticed Drew blocking attacks with his shield, Olivia piercing shit n the chest with a javelin, Lucas going all Mike Tyson with essential boxing gloves, and Tidal with a death frisbee of some kind.  How was she supposed to make this hoop thing work...just go with the imagination vibe?  She got an idea!  The robot charged again, Jane spinning around slightly, inside of the ring, holding it like a kid does a hula hoop.  Once it was behind her, she flipped the Ring and used it to slash  around the robots back.  Sparks flew and she proceeded to work the ring on her arm like one would a hula hoop, again for the reference.  She spun it around her arm so quickly that she used it to swipe her arm around and slash the robot again, transferring the robot to her ankle, spinning it around and around as she roundhouse kicked the Deathtron with the Ring on her leg.  After toying with it, she put the ring back around her arms and held onto it.  "That was fun." She commented.

"Bio Ring Fury!"  She said, keeping the tomboy fury reference in the attack and like a bay blade, she let it rip!  Jane launched herself up in the air with her agility, charging the ring until it glowed blue, landing down on top of the Deathtron full force, shredding into it like a bay blade, pushing through it, the robot exploding behind her.  Now Drew needed help.  Two generals and a field commander?  He'd need a hand.  And she might as well put a ring on it!

"Bio Enforcer!"  Calvin called, grasping a hold on what was easily identified as an assault rifle in his hands.  It was more mechanical and fit the Ranger aesthetic well, however.  But it was an assault rifle, a weapon he found easy to use and rather effective!  Going ranged, this time, as well.  Straight froward, Calvin aimed the weapon at the Deathtron, pulling the trigger and unleashing a series of energy projectiles at the robot.  Sparks flew all around it, mostly on the ground, a few on the robot itself.  He charged in at it, greeting the Deathtron with a punch to its robotic jaw, using the butt of the rifle to melee it and stagger it back a bit, kicking back at it to give a little distance.  The Deathteon fired a blast at him, but Calvin quickly rolled out of the way and aimed from his new spot while on one knee, shooting directly at the Deathtrons chest.  This was just turning into a straight gun battle!

The robot returned fired, shooting at Calvin and managing to blast his chest, though he didn't falter.  Calvin rose up and fired again, replicating himself again.  Not two copies, but five.  Six Green Rangers total and one Deathtron.  And every Green Ranger had a badass rifle in hand...this had ought to even the odds a bit.  

"Bio Enforcer Roulette!"  Calvin--the real one--said, charging the enforcer along with his five copies, holding the trigger down to charge the barrel o the blasters up green.  They stood in a hexagon shape around the Deathtron, firing once ready.  Two copies fired in a X formation across one another, then two more, then Calvin and another copy fired from both front and back of the robot.  Green electricity blazed from the Deathtron, resulting in it just exploding on the spot, Calvin's copies reverting to his body.  Excellent use of an ambush technique!  Speaking of an ambush, Drew needed help.  Every one else was already on their way, so he decided to join them in an effort to send the generals and their love product back to the Emperor in a full body casts!

Drew's shield had proven effective!  Not much of any attacks when through it.  It deflected all shots from Volemera and Actera, as well as melee sword attacks from him and Volmour.  Drew had shrugged off the general for a moment, leaving him and Volemera to duke it out one-on-one.

Volemera fired a quick shot at him, Drew blocking it with his shield.  He kicked at him, Volemera catching his foot and flinging it upward, causing Drew to do a major flip in the air and land on his feet.  Drew swiped his shield around, catching Volemera's blade with it and bounce right off, causing Drew to speedily spin around and use the rim of the shield to strike Volemera's stomach, making him stumbled back a bit.  "I must admit, Red Ranger.  You aren't as bad a fighter as I thought.  Tell me, what drives you in the heat of the moment?"  He asked Drew.

Drew huffed, regaining his posture.  "Honestly?  I just wanna beat you.  And protect my city.  Now shut up."  Drew said dismissively against Volemera, charging his shield up to a glowing red vibe.  "Bio Shield Bash!"  Drew called out , using his speed to race toward Volemera and ram right into him with his shield, heavily shield-bashing into him and causing him to fly back on the ground.  Volemera snarled at him, charging his blade and gun, using the same slash-tail-shot finishing move from before.  Drew caught it with his shield, but the attack pushed him back and ultimately caused him to fly backward.

He managed to catch himself from falling just as everybody joined him.  "You okay?"  Olivia asked him.  Drew nodded.  "Never better."

He eyed Volemera as he picked himself up and stood with the generals.  The Deathtrons are gone after a variety of some pretty sweet attacks from the others, making quick work of those robots and showing off their new moves.  Volemera glared from across the way.  "Let us end this."  he said.  Drew nodded in agreement with him.  "Couldn't agree more." Drew said.  "How are we doing this?  Split into three pairs, one for each of them?" Olivia asked.

And instead of doing it like last time where he got to shine with Infectoid, he wouldn't fight alone like in the past.  He'd gotten time alone.  In order for Drew to grow now, he would need his team to help him.  He knew exactly what to do.

"Tidal, Olivia, you two distract Volmour.  Calvin, handle Actera and give her what for in a firefight.  Jane, Lucas...you two help me take down Volemera.  The only way we're gonna beat him is if we work together."  Drew said.  Olivia nodded, smiling under her visor, taking lightly to Drew's new attitude.  They needed a leader..and he already shaped up to be one.  

He snapped his fingers and led the charge.  Volemera looked at the generals and nodded, indicating to charge back.  "Come, my creators!"  he said to them.  He ran back at the Rangers, eager to slice and shoot them all down.

"You're going down!"  He called to Volemera.  With Lucas and Jane, Drew charged at Volemera.  He greeted him with a swift shield bash, immediately countering a sword attack and rolling off to the side for the others to strike.  Volemera shot at Lucas and Jane, rapidly firing his gun at the two of them.  They didn't have shields, so a pair of gloves and a hoop may not provide cover!  (or will it?) Foolish humans, think they're so tough!  Drew kicked his foot up from the ground at Volemera's back to make him stagger a bit off guard for the two of them to get a less gun-filled greeting.  

Meanwhile, Olivia charged at Volmour with Tidal.  "Let's make this quick," she said softly to Tidal as they charged at him.  She ran past Volmour, swinging her javelin like a staff and slashing at his torso, thrusting it out at him afterward to distract him so that Tidal may attack.

Being shrugged off was insulting!  How dare the Red Ranger just put him and Actera aside.  Disregarding them entirely!  How rude of him, the gall!  Now Volmour wanted to cut him open more then ever...

Watching Drew fight was honestly something to see.  When he gets fired up, the man's pretty unstoppable.  They're all like that, really, but something about the man in red just made being unstoppable so much more believable.  Both Jane and Calvin lined up with the others after Drew's encounter, seeing if he was okay while glaring over at the troublesome trio over there.  Volmour, Actera and their twisted unofficial love child Volemera.  What a nice family photo opportunity!  Only not!

Six against three.  These odds were totally in the Rangers' favor.  Calvin sized up the enemies while Jane just started imagining ways to use the ring to hit people with, among...other things.  But that's mischief for another day.  They couldn't agree any more when Drew and Volemera decided it was time to just end this already.  Today's been so crazy, they needed to get this over with and kick some ass.

The plan of attack was shocking in comparison to what they'd expected.  Jane figured the girls would all fight, the guys would fight Volmour and Drew would solo Volemera.  But...insteasd, he wanted Jane and Lucas with him against Volemera, Calvin on his own with Actera, and Tidal and Olivia on Volmour.  Both of them looked at Drew in surprise.  "First day as official leader, and already you've got us running around for you."  Calvin said, smirking under his visor and acknowledging what he was supposed to do under Drew's orders.  Jane just popped her knuckles.  "So the original three against the commander?  I love it!  Just try and keep up, boys.  You know I'll likely outshine you."  Jane joked with Lucas and Drew.  If anything, Drew deserves to shine here.  He chose to share this with them, and she wouldn't forget that.  What are friends for, after all?

They nodded, weapons ready, charging at their targets.  Jane ran ahead with the guys at Volemera, watching as Drew really led them in for the attack.  As Volemera shot out at them, she acted fast and started spinning the ring on her arm quickly to catch the shots as fast as they came.  "Gotta be quicker than that, you Armada lovechild!"  Jane said to Volemera, running ahead of Lucas slightly and swaying the ring in the air, using it to slice down at Volemera gracefully before leaping up and over him.  "If you like it, you should put a ring on it!"  She said, Beyonce joke aside, looping Volemera through the ring to bind him in place for a moment, allowing Lucas an opening as she held the commander back.

Calvin charged at Actera, replicating himself with just one copy this time.  No need to completely overpower the mind controlled she-bitch, right?  "Well Actera,I hope you're as good a shot as you seem to think."  Calvin mocked her, his copy just nodding, unable to speak.  Both he and his copy fired at her, keeping their attacks ranged, blasting at the ground and starting a big showdown.

Meanwhile, Volmour swing his blade heavily at the Pink Ranger as she came at him with Shadow.  "The traitor and the Captain's pet?  Joy!"  He said, swinging his weapon down at Olivia, missing by a hair.  He yelped slightly as she struck him with her weapon, parrying her jab with his blade and kicking her in the chest, turning to face the traitor wherever he came in from.  

Admirable, truly. A very effective shield the Red Ranger had there, allowing him to shrug all of them off like that. But it was insulting too. Just when they had the upper hand and were so very close to killing the Rangers, this had to happen. How truly annoying. Damn the humans' second wind. They just won't stay down matter what you throw at them! Now they seemed even more unstoppable than they usually do. They would be stopped though, someday. And when that day would come, they'd regret ever taking a stand against the Empire. Even better: they'd regret not dying before, maybe even regret being born! Oh, how joyful their inevitable demise would be!

Well that was a bit of a surprising plan. Just attacking, and the first three to be chosen as Rangers fighting the Field Commander together. Not that Lucas would complain, of course. Just he had expected Drew would want to solo Volemera after what happened today. But as said, they were a team, so might as well do this together, no?  Lucas ran at Volemera with Jane and Drew, while Tidal followed after Olivia and went for Volmour. Indeed, this had taken long enough. Time to end it. The two nodded at Drew before going after their designated targets. Drew just really had that leader thing going for him. Had been like that all the time, really. Just now it was... more official? Supposedly? Didn't seem like it was going to chance anything serious in how the team interacted, just that Drew would order them around. That's what leaders do, no? Lucas grinned under his visor. The original three versus the field commander, just like when they started. It had been a while since that had happened, right? "We'll see about that!" he commented to Jane, tapping his fists together, more than eager to plant them into a certain robot's guts, as far as they had them, anyway.

Lucas shuddered a little at another comment on Volemera being a lovechild. Clearly he wasn't the only one to think like that. And again a brief trace of odd thoughts tried breaking into his mind. No, no you don't. Stay away, Don't wanna think about it, don't wanna know.  He deflected the shots Volemera fired by simply slapping them aside as if they were flies and not energy projectiles. Damn, this new weapon was neat! He watched Jane leap up and make her pun. Here he was thinking his puns were bad. Voicing that thought might right now result in some Death Hula Hoop attack. Lucas mentally shrugged. The more terrible he puns were, the more it was their thing, it seemed.  "What does that say about you, huh Jane?" Lucas smirked, giving a small nod to the fact she had just put a ring on Volemera. Okay... someone was going to get punched. Worth it. (He just assumed he's gonna face some tomboy fury here XD). He made... handy use of the opportunity Jane granted him by holding Volemera back and punched the robotic soldier in the lower area of the stomach with the Knuckles and super strength.

Tidal nodded at Olivia and rushed at Volmour, scoffing at his remark.  "Coming from a glorified can opener," he retorted.  "You can't hit what you can't see," he said, turning invisible to dash past Volmour and strike him in the back while he would be confused, searching around for wherever Tidal went.. He slashed the slicer diagonally across Volmour's back before leaping backwards, landing near Olivia to help her up after being kicked.

"Maybe you should talk less," Actera commented. Really, it wasn't smart to speak when your copy couldn't copy that. Might work on something as stupid as a Dytron, and a Deathtron too, but she had a functioning mind and could actually tell the difference... But just to be sure, best just rapid fire back at the both of them. The blasts hitting the ground around her send sparks flying up, as well as smoke, clouding both their visions for a moment, and send her back a few steps.

Drew shook his head and hung it.  Did Jane and/or Lucas ever have something normal to say?  Probably not.  Honestly though, if they were normal, if anyone on the team was normal, that's a dead give away something is seriously wrong with them.

Volemera gasped as Jane sliced at him and bound him with her weapon, leaving Lucas a chance to punch him in the gut with all the force he'd been able to muster.  Volemera cried out and felt the pain, managing to shrug the Ring off of him and elbow backward at Jane, quickly slashing his blade at Lucas, striking him twice across the chest, turning around to rapid fire at Jane.  "Fools.  What is this useless banter you speak? Die."  He said to the two of them post-attack.

Drew huffed and stood back on his feet.  He threw his shield, Captain America style, directly at Volemera and catching him off guard, knocking his weapons from his grasp and onto the ground.

"Back off.  Let's settle this.  Mano y mano."  Drew said and did the 'come' hand gesture to him, his shield having landed off to the side near Volemera's weapons.  The robot charged at him, not afraid of the challenge.  The two collided, exchanging punches and kicks, Drew flipping around to avoid getting hit, Volemera blocking certain blows.  Drew had flipped around to Volemera's back and rushed him with his fists, using his speed to get the punches in lightning-fast.  Volemera launched forward, giving Drew time to reclaim his shield and help Jane and Lucas up.

"Guys.  Help me finish him."  He said to the tow of them, getting in the middle of them both.  He'd risen the Squadron Morpher and noticed a button...a summoner? He turned a notch on the morpher, getting an idea.  He summoned the Bio Saber...and Trigger, Hammer, Ax, and Claw.  All at once.  Was this possible?  Apparently it was!  The new weapons don't combine but the old ones do!  He watched as they all five combined into the Bio Buster in the air and caught it.

"Bio Buster, ready!"  He shouted, holding it, letting Lucas and Jane get into position to help support the weapon on the ground.  Once they were in position, he aimed it at Volemera as he turned around, bracing for impact.  "Fire!"  he called, pulling the trigger on the Buster and launching a powerful blast towards him.  The blast struck Volemera in the chest, immediately followed by an explosion...and Volemera was no more.  (well for like 10 seconds anyway)

Olivia accepted Tidal's help up, using the javelin as a balance.  She eyed Volmour, wanting to get it done and done fast.  She looked up at Tidal.  "Let's do this."  She said to him, bringing out her blaster and converting it to baton mode.  "Shall we?"  She asked him, once again eyeing Volmour and charging her baton with pink energy.  Assuming Tidal would follow suit, she brought the charged baton down in Volmour's direction.  "Dual Bio Slash!"  She called with Tidal, sending a dual slash attack hurling at Volmour in order to finish him.  It wouldn't kill him, she knew, but it would likely end this fight.

(just get it so that the generals are beaten, do what ya gotta do xDD then after they're beaten, write their reactions to Volemera's death and beam them back up to the ship)

"What is says is...shut up Lucas!"  Jane replied to Lucas as he called on her comment of choice to Volemera.  Someone's getting dragged by the ear, later.  She tightly held on to Volemera in her grasp, feeling Lucas' punch go through and even make her stumble.  Nice hit!

Speaking of hits, she'd been caught off guard by an elbow to the chest, followed by him getting free and turning to shoot her in the torso.  She yelped as the sparks flew, Jane falling over.  Even with the armor on, that shit hurt!  Weren't they supposed to be like super bad ass with it on?

She watched in amazement as Drew Cap. America'd Volemera.  Tossing his shield like that and going head to head with him was a sight to see!  She watched from the ground with Lucas, putting her hands up as she watched, pretend-punching a imaginary enemy in front of her, mimicking Drew.  Man, he's a lot faster than normal!  Woot!  Odd that this is how she has fun, now.

She'd taken Drew's help up, nodding and giving a thumbs up in agreement to finish Volemera while he was unarmed.  And then she watched in amazement again as Drew summoned the Bio Buster/the main five weapons from the Squadron Morpher! Must be a perk of being an upgrade morpher, summoning five weapons at a time to auto assemble.  She got down on one knee to support its weight when all five were brought together.  "Bio Buster, ready!"  She called with the two guys in unison.  Ahh.  Just like the early days when this was all weird and fresh!

She held the Buster tightly as Drew fired the weapon, destroying Volemera with one shot, giggling as he went up in flames.  Kaboom!  

Volmour yelped and staggered around following Tidal's sneak attacks from the shadows, not a single pun intended.  He faced both Tidal and Olivia as they schemed a new attack, holding his blade up.  "Fools.  I'll cut you down!"  He said.  And then...it happened.  (implying both have done it here)  Together, they'd unleashed a pair of pink and black slashes.  Volmour gasped and put his blade up in a defensive stance, holding the strikes back as long as he could, sparks emitting from his blade.  Eventually he couldn't hold back any longer and launched back, the slashes contacting his chest with sparks flying.  He rolled over on the landing, huffing.  

NO!!!  Volemera had been killed, as well!  Damn it!  Damn those vile Power Brats!  "Curse you...we shall seek vengeance, you insufferable dogs!"  Volmour screamed at the Rangers, mainly Olivia and Tidal, holding his blade out.  "I'll be back for you one day, traitor.  You as well, little pet."  He said to the two of them, beaming up to the ship, weak and angry.

Calvin chuckled at Actera.  Maybe he should talk less.  Or...summon more copies!  Calvin and his copy both avoiding Actera's returned shots and rolled through the cloud of smoke forming, firing quick shots at the ground around her to distract her.  He replicated 4 more times, now having a 6-man team of Green Rangers, all forming a circle around Actera.  "Funny, Actera, usually it's one of us versus the grunts.  Now it's one of you Rexian losers against a squad of us."  Calvin taunted....but they were all moving, so it was hard to locate which was the real Green Ranger.  And just like Dytrons, all six Calvins attacked Actera, throwing kicks and punches, as well as quick shots, kind of a backward battle in that case.  After a series of tiring attacks and getting attacked back, Calvin regrouped with his copies.

"Fire, men!"  He ordered to the copies.  IN unison, all six of them fired a barrage of blasts toward Actera, sparking up the ground beneath her, around her, and creating a small spark-splosion behind her.  

(legit its like a ranger fighting Dytrons, just....Actera fighting...Calvins? xD)

Whelp, someone'd better avoid Jane after the battle. Ah well.. he had it coming, not? This was just the way they interacted with each other. Weird as hell, but it worked just fine.  What wasn't so fine was being attacked by Volemera at close range Being slashed across the chest twice hurt! even with the armor on. Now imagine they weren't all super powered up... Or rather... let's not imagine that. This was painful enough as it was. Lucas fell backwards and rolled to his side, sparks emitting from his suit. He half pushed himself up to see Drew go Captain America on Volemera, tossing his shield, disarming the robot. Nice going there! He accepted Drew's help in getting back to his feet and dusted himself off before lining up with Drew and Jane. He nodded, also agreeing to finish Volemera off. This battle had taken long enough, and Volemera was an annoying enemy to fight. Best deal with it as quickly as possible and move on again. Lucas' eyes widened under his visor as he watched Drew summon all five basic weapons. Sweet! But... How was that possible? Ah well... It was possible and they assembled the Bio Buster, just like the good old days. He got into his position, in front of Drew, the weight of the Buster resting on his and Jane's shoulders. "Bio Buster, Ready!" he called with the rest, keeping the Buster steady as Drew fired it. And then Volemera finally went up in flames. Lucas fist-pumped the air. Yahoo! Monster went 'splody, as Evie would like to say.

Tidals glance shot at Volmour, growing really tired of how the robot blabbered on about killing them, cutting them to pieces, referring to them in the way he did... Basically he was just tired of the General completely, so he was more than eager to agree to finish this up. "Right beside you," he said as he summoned his blaster, also converting it to baton mode. "We shall," he nodded, charging the baton with black energy. His gaze focused on Volmour again. "Dual Bio Slash!" he called as well. Their attacks flew at Volmour, sparks going up in the air everywhere. Sure, the bastard would survive, but at least he would flee back and not bother them anymore for a little while. And still... still he reffered to them in the way he did, still he claimed they would die, more or less. Tidal pointed his baton at him as Volmour made his thread. "We'll be waiting," he called after him as the general beamed up.

Great, now there were six Green Rangers in front of her, shooting around, making it hard to orientate herself. Actera scoffed at the remark. There really was a bit of irony here. But the difference? She wasn't going to die. Then again, judging from how things looked right now, neither would the Green Ranger. Not today, that is. "Thankfully, I'm not a Rexian," she retorted. Yes, she worked for the Armada, and yeah... they were Rexian in origin, but she was Asmarthian." With six Green Rangers moving around, it was hard to tell who was the real one, who was talking and who was just a copy she didn't need to fear as much as the real deal. Or should she...? Being attacked by six Green Rangers was... not pleasant. Kicks and punches and blasts were coming from everywhere, giving her little to no chance to react. Then they all regrouped, blasting at her all together. There were sparks everywhere, sending her flying backwards, rolling onto the ground. It seemed like Volmour wasn't going a lit better either. Thankfully, Volemera...- wait. No! Their precious robot, their super soldier, the creation that had to make the Emperor and Empress proud... destroyed. Reduced to smoke and scrap metal by those vile Power Rangers! "You are going to regret this," she scoffed as she scrambled back up, beaming back to the ship.

Volemera....destroyed?  And the generals, cowering back to the ship?!  Unacceptable!  Upon their arrival, Urthemial let out an anger snarl, throwing his hands up and waving the scepter around.  Splica watched, not amused  at all by his outburst.  "Husband, instead of yelling like a toddler.  Do that thing you've learned how to do with late tech.  Make him grow."  She suggested.  Urthemial swatted at her and nodded.  He slammed down on the button and sent the beam to Earth.  Time to make those Rangers pay dearly.

---

Volemera's gone, and the generals have went back to their master.  Drew rested the Buster on the ground, leaning on it and taking a second.  He'd thought about what had happened today...how he'd slightly grown as a person.  His inner conflict not entirely solved, but a major step taken to fixing it.  Drew needs to be a leader and trust the others.  He also needs to know how to confide in them, to manage his stress and remember that he isn't in this war alone.  He has a team.  A family.  And...so much more than that.

After the field was cleared, everybody had the chance to regroup for a split second before it happened.

Appearing in the city from where he'd died, Volemera returned, the beam from space through the dome turning him into a giant.  As he grew, he let out a menacing yell.  "It isn't over yet!"  He chanted, sword and gun in hand, stretching his arms up high.  He looked down at the Rangers on the ground, ant-size by comparison to him.  He fired his gun down at them, causing an explosion near by them, but it didn't cause them any pain and issues.

He attacked the city, swinging his blade at buildings, firing his gun at the buildings, even the very dome itself.  He would destroy everything.

Drew and Olivia looked up, barely flinching from the blast.  Communication was still down so he couldn't just contact Wilson or the Captain directly.  Drew brought his morpher up and turned the notch to Zord summon.  "Zord time.  Let's do it."  

Upon saying that, from the Zord bay launched Racer, Jet, Hauler, Heli, Medical and Tank.  Drew and Olivia both jumped up into their respective cockpits, initiating the combination sequence.

All six Zords combined, everyone merging into the cockpit together.  Once all combined, they initiated control  "Tank Strike Megazord, ready!"

Volemera chuckled across the way in the city.  He fired multiple shots towards the Megazord, blasting them in the chest and surrounding buildings.

Olivia maintained stability, keeping the Megazord steady as it approached Volemera, clashing sabers with him, getting close enough for shots to get fired and punches/kicks to be thrown.  She pulled a lever on her console than motioned a kick forward at his knee, but he didn't falter.  

"Give him all you've got!"  Drew said to the others.  "We're not gonna lose..."  He said to himself, keeping up the constant saber clashing.  The others had full range of weapons, able to use whatever they wanted on this Megazord to disarm/disable Volemera to finish him.  This was gonna be a short fight!

Not soon after his death, Calvin and Jane bid farewell to the stupid generals and regroup with the others, high fiving each other and catching their breath.  These new powers and weapons are awesome!  Basically unstoppable!  The Armada better think twice about messing with this planet now.  Miserable motherfu--oh crap.  Volemera returned as a giant...of course.  They always came back.  

"Great.  Second life."  Calvin commented, looking up at the giant enemy.  Jane sighed.  "All the giants do is overcompensate..." She said, shaking her head.  He blasted down at them, but it didn't phase them.  Apparently he isn't too great a shot after all, the loser!  They'd turned their heads to Drew and nodded.  Zord time indeed!  Let's take it to the big leagues!  

"We've got to stop him."  Both Jane and Calvin muttered, leaping up high into their cockpits.  Jane had an easier time leaping, ya know, because agility!  

Once inside, they docked in to combination, letting their Zords become arms, added on with bits from Tank for this combination.  Once all in the cockpit together, they called it.  "Tank Strike Megazord, ready!" They called with the others.  

Already, it was getting good!  Volemera had blasted them, making them keep the thing steady as possible and charge at him.  

"You got it!"  Jane said as Drew said give it their all.  She eagerly thrusted the Jet arm with the long cannon on it from Tank into Volemera's gut in a punch, Calvin following suit and sweeping the Heli arm with the saber in hand.  Both of them fired the Heli and Jet lasers, a solid stream of blue and multiple green mini-gun blasts following, blasting the hell out of Volemera, mostly his arms in an effort to disarm him.  

Woohoo! Generals were gone, Volemera destroyed. Another day over, another monster dealt with. Or not... Volemera returned. Of course he did. Didn't they always? No, actually. Some didn't. But today of all days? Of course!

"I hate it when they do that," Lucas commented. "Second," Tidal nodded, crossing his arms. Well, time for round two! Being blasted didn't even sent them running. Or flying in pain. The shot missed, and they always did that, didn't they? Seriously, in comparison to that monster they were now incredibly tiny and he still managed to miss. Well... it was a fact smaller targets were harder to hit. Anyhow... time to get to the same size and deal with the robot before the city would be rubble and the dome had a hole in it. The two nodded at Drew. Zord time was fun time, no?

"Time to deal with the asshole," Tidal muttered.

"He's gonna regret coming to Earth," Lucas added. Then the two leaped up into their cockpits.

They initiated the combination, Hauler turning into a leg, and Tank into the extra armor bits.  "Tank Strike Megazord, ready!" they called with the rest. It had been a little while since they had a big leagues battle, hadn't it? They'd almost forget how a Megazord worked. Oh, who were they kidding! Tidal pushed a button, going for a blast with the canon in close range. Meanwhile Lucas went in for another kick. With this much force, surely they'd do something to Volemera, right?

( 'cuse the shortness... Gotta work in less than an hour... and GUESS WHO'S GETTING FRIGGIN SICK?! D: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back