• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Power Rangers Avalon

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Merlin was miffed at being called an "Old Man". As far as they could tell, his age wasn't even that far off from theirs. Data-Bo brought up a display which featured key locations on Avalon where they could find their individual Sacred Swords. Excalibur was still hard to find though, Nimue must have been hiding it. Tugging on his coat and pulling his staff toward him, Merlin cleaned them up with his magic. Then he gave Perci new clothes based off of her preferences with added functionality. Data-Bo began prepping the teleporter while Merlin spoke to the Rangers. "Okay, first off... you all live in a world where the POWER RANGERS regularly save human lives from monster attacks and evil villains. I tell you that I'm a wizard and an evil witch has returned... yet I'M crazy? No, it sounds like you seriously need to get out more. ALIENS INVADED YOUR PLANET IN THE YEAR 1998!!! Then they did it again in 2015!!! Your non-belief in magic? DRAGONS AND GIANT MYSTICAL ENTITIES ARE COMMONPLACE IN BRIARWOOD". Data-Bo asked Merlin to calm down, they were just kids. However, Merlin couldn't send them out without reprimanding them for their disbelief. "Do you not look at the internet?! Time after time, the Power Rangers have saved your world! They have risked their lives to protect your race from harm, yet have you IGNORED their exploits?". Data-Bo told Merlin to cool it, they had to send them on their way. Taking a deep breath, Merlin told Perci that as she held her sacred sword. It was up to her to defend the others. They were they only ones who could properly wield these swords against Morgana. Merlin then gave them some words of encouragement. "You four may be new to all this, but if you stick together and remember you're a team...nothing can stop you". With that, Merlin sent them towards Isolde, Tiana's sword...

MegMath13 MegMath13 Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire

Killerclown Killerclown

Layla flinched at the man's tirade. It was like being shout at by her father, which was already bad. She quite hated her father for reasons that are quite common on this planet. She wondered if she ever heard the term 'Power Rangers' before, then remembered.

She was browsing the internet one night when the headlines featured a group of superhumans with mighty mechanical beasts. They were powerful, but something way out of its comic book. Now, she believed they were real.

"Guys, there might be some truth to this. But I have one more problem." She pointed at Merlin. "Can you try to warn us before teleporting us? It makes me nauseated."

She turned to the red boy that seemed to balance himself.

"You there, Red. Since you're King Arthur, you're the leader. Man up and lead. Also, how come Merlin looks so young? He should be at least a thousand and five hundred years old!"

Pheeoom, teleported again.

ARTIE hurled in the water. He washed himself off getting on one foot, glancing wildly at where he was. He stood along the edge of a small island surrounded by swans.

He screamed to the sky. "I'll get you Meerrrlinn!! This ain't Taco Bell!! God can't I have one taquito... And a sip of Mountain Dew Baja!! Chicken quesadilla... Mumblegroan, you're lucky you look cute and majestic AF for an old geezer in wizard diapers."

He realized the Knight girls were there too. Oh right. He was supposed to be the leader. He dropped and did two hundred push-ups.

"Um, I'm Artie. I haven’t had my breakfast... Perci, Layla, and Tiana right? Why do you look shocked? We go to school together. I'm good at remembering names and push-ups, okay?? Data-bo, see? Avalon! I was joking earlier... Whose sword is it anyway?"

Merlin had Data-Bo call text them the details. "You're looking for Tiana's sword, its in the middle of the swan pond. However, its mating season, the swans won't let you interrupt them so easily". He also added "What? Texting you all is much easier than telepathy, telepathy takes time to get used to". With that he brings up his display of the swan pond. While it was indeed a pond, it was a huge pond. Nearly one hundred swans were in the process of courting each other. In order to get the sword, they would need to get around the swans. Bringing up the magical camera feed he had of the city, Merlin noticed that Morgana was on the move. Her army of followers was in the process of knocking down armed police officers. When they try to attack Janice, she grabs them and throws them out of the diner. Only customers and old friends were allowed in. Noticing how lost the Rangers seemed, Merlin gave them a hint from Tristans legend. "Sir Tristan threw aside all other things in his pursuit of Isolde, his one true love". Then he turned his attention back to Morganas forces...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morgana couldn't help but laugh. Was this the only defense that this unruly cluster of mortals could call upon? The seductive sorceress sat on her throne and viewed the carnage through her new Viewing Orb. It was a magical tool she had whipped up in order to keep a watchful eye on her army of darkness. The Darkstompers were in the process of smacking around any unlucky enough to encounter them. The fishmen under the command of Queen Agatha were absolutely trouncing the pitiful excuse for a peacekeeping force. It would appear that during her imprisonment, humanity regressed in power and ability. The white dragon leaned her snout in to be petted by Morgana. Running her hand across the scales of her old friend, Morgana directed Cyclopsis at a heavily armored vehicle. He emptied it of its contents and threw it aside. What dropped out were a gang of thieves who immediately began stealing whatever they could. Throwing her head back, Morgana let out another hearty laugh at the chaos she caused.

Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 MegMath13 MegMath13

Killerclown Killerclown

Tiana looks down at her phone the details being clearly written on her phone. "swans..they are beautiful but so aggressive." She smiled looking at Artie talk to her and noticed he did look sort of familiar. "Its hard to recognize faces since i graduated last year." she simply put bluntly as she looked at the pond with interest. "It is so beautiful here though, its hard to see that a weapon could even be here but apparently Merlin said so." She added walking forward then stopped and sighed. "well um we might need a plan so we aren't pecked to death. Isn't one of you a leader of some sort?" She said asked the others who were teleported with her. She looked at the text message pondering and sighed. "we will need a diversion to get the weapon if anyone has any bright ideas in mind" she said turning off her phone putting it in her pocket her eyes locking on the others.

"I may not be a good leader..." Artie says. "But I'll be a damn good distraction!"

He runs into the squawking and flapping and honking swans, and then starts running away. This has angered the entire flock to stare with a murderous glint in their dark stormy swan eyes. He laughs obnoxiously. "Come at me, ya ugly ducklings, I'm wearing red!"

The swans stare at him with a single purpose. He gulps, realizing the error in what he's done. Now they are looking really, really pissed off.

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/1f/df/d11fdf322549d0726307ddac98028538.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Perci Valent
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]
She took the clothes and went to change quickly, when she came back she was holding the sword to her side. She listened to Merlin speak and she crossed her arms with a frown on her face. She had no time to think before they were transported again. She looked at the others and but down on her lip, "well that wasn't exactly bright but it could work, do you tink you could get to it if I go and protect him?" She asked as she watched Artie running from the swans.
Outfit: Outfit
[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

Tiana looked at Perci giving a small smile. "Yeah i can." she said watching Arti run from the geese. She ran for it as she waded through the pond seeing the weapon ahead. She picked it up quickly and gave her teammates a thumbs up and she waded quickly out of the water. She narrowed her eyes giving a small smile as she attempted to shoot at the geese guards saving Arti from being pecked to death.
archer.jpg

Merlin saw Tiana grab her sword and engage its Bow Mode. The swans around her quickly stopped attacking Artie and let her pass. It seemed that they now had two of the Sacred Swords. Data-Bo activated the teleporter again. Merlin had them teleported to the area where they would find Arondight, sword of Lancelot. "Now Layla, this is going to be difficult. The area you're in is called the Pool of Sacred Tears. It will show you things you want to see... and things you don't". He told the other three to stand back while Layla went in. Inside was a large pool of water, blue as a sapphire. It showed her something... her family. All of them were in the process of being executed by the Darkstompers. It offers Layla a deal, take Arondight and use it to kill the other Rangers. Encased in mossy stone from the neck down, the other Rangers watch Layla with fear in their eyes. All it takes to save her loved ones is decapitating three strangers. Does she really have to fight Morgana? She could take her family and run. Better yet, killing the Rangers could make her a high ranking noble in Morganas court.... The choice was hers...

Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire

Layla saw her challenge, and walked in with her head held high. She walked in without hesitation.

"I'm a free spirit, guys. Don't worry."

She walked inside the Pool of Sacred Tears, bracing herself for whatever may come her way. She knew it would be bad. But what greeted her was a little too close to home.
Her Family.

The choice was clear the moment the question was asked. She grasped Arondight and felt the power swell through her body. She looked at the Rangers, then at her family. Arondight reacted and the deed was done.

She chose to kill her Family and the Darkstompers. She didn't even notice it, but tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"My family of three, or the world of seven billion. It's obvious who I would pick."

She didn't care what Morgana wanted, needed, or why she was given the test as if scouting her. If those Rangers were going to save so many lives, then what right did she have to be selfish? Even if they were strangers, it didn't change the fact that they were saviors-to-be.

"So much for a normal life, I guess..." She kneeled and cried, but she hid it. Even if it was just a vision, she killed her family. She hated her father, she disliked her mother, but so what? She stayed like that for a while, vulnerable, as she dropped Arondight after striking.

Artie saw how Layla kneeled, staying like that for a while and dropping Arondight.
He wondered what she had seen, but the deed was done. "Data-bo....!? We're done?"

There was simply no time to spare. Morgana had more or less supressed the police. Locking onto the biosignatures of the Rangers who had retrieved their swords, Merlin had Data-Bo teleport them into the city. Artie had to face his challenge alone. With the Rangers in the city, he texted them the details of their morphers. "Tap Data-Bo App, arm to the side, then raise it... morphing call is MIGHTY KNIGHTS, AVALON FIGHTS". It was a little gimmicky, yet Merlin was a little gimmicky himself. Focusing on Artie, he had him teleported to Hexagon Lake. There he was met by Nimue, who told him that she possessed Caliburn, the sword of choosing. He could have it if she saw he was worthy. Merlin was freaking out...Artie wasn't quite King Material yet...

Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 MegMath13 MegMath13

Killerclown Killerclown

ranger.jpg
Tiana opened her eyes seeing she was no longer where she was before but in the city. Did they have to fight evil? She wasn't certain she was confused when she didn't see Artie. She looked at her arm to see an app like she was told and she raised it. She nervously shouted the morphing call. "Mighty Knights, Avalon Fights." She said as she knew she would have to probably step up while Artie was gone. She was Morphed into the golden Ranger and she held her Bo weapon as she was ready to help. Tiana was all about strategy when she saw Morgana surpressing the police she knew she had to act quickly and stand up to Morgana with the others. She looked to Layla and perci. "We must surround Morgana and attack her head on from different and show no mercy I will go north, Perci you go west and Layla you go east which we will corner her up backing her into a corner. We have to help the police they are as innocent as we use to be. " She said filing through a plan.
MegMath13 MegMath13 Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire

And here he was, back at Hexagon Lake. Artie hunched over and dry-heaved. He coughed and gagged.
He was about to holler at the sky but Nimue had appeared so gloriously, he knew at once she was the Lady.
Almost talking to the group, he realized the Knight girls had gone and were no longer with him. Something's going down.

"What do you mean IF I'm worthy?" Artie said angrily. He glanced at his navel and flexed his arms.
"Now listen here, Lady. I've been teleported, back and forth, all day, and I missed out on Taco Bell!
I was told that I'm the King of Camelot reincarnate, and people are in trouble! So hand it over!
If you don't, you seal their fate! Give me Caliburn or give me Taco Bell, do not waste my time!"

ranger bow.gif

Tiana went in Bow mode and moved and signaled the others to go in their directions. She went in front of Morgana and pointed her bow at her. "Leave the police alone. Stop this madness. I am the Resurrection of Tristian!" She said firmly standing her ground and she looked at Morgana watching her every move. "I don't believe in violence but sometimes justice needs to submit to it at the most drastic measures. If you do not back down Morgana i will fight you along with my other knights." She said not flinching or putting down her bow from morgana not risking the chance of her escaping.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Cyclopsis saw the Rangers appear and let out a angry roar. The two Avalon scientists who were with him turned around and saw the rangers as well. One of the men then turned to the other one and said, " Let's see how Cyclopsis does in a actual combat situation." The scientists then turned to the Rangers and pointed at them, ordering Cyclopsis to attack. As the cyclops charged, one of the scientists ran into a store and started to film the fight while the other one pulled out a pistol and fired at the Ranger with the Bow.
MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023

Tiana saw the Beast go after them she was shocked. "oh great." Having perfect aim she shot the scientist in the shoulder at far range. She turned to the other to rangers. "I am not sure we can take out both Morgana and the beast. We must chose the beast Morgana will be a target for a later date." She said sternly then yelled over to the cyclopsis. "HEY BIG FAT AND UGLY OVER HERE!" she yelled out of real ideas seeing there was now a bigger problem with a monster. She aimed and shot aiming for the monsters heart like she saw in movies and video games.
Killerclown Killerclown

Morgana burst out laughing at the threat given by the little lady knight. Did she really think someone who still had such shaky bowfingers could stand against her? While she did admit that the girl had spunk, taking charge of her fellow rookies. Morgana knew that was all she really was, a rookie. While she may have the armor, the power and the weapons of a knight. This girl was just a jester in a tin can with a bow. With a snap of her fingers, Morgana summoned lightning to strike the area. Of course, she was a good distance away in her castle. Although her monsters, minions and pathetic peasants weren't. As the lightning threw things into the air, Morgana couldn't help but laugh at the paltry defense that Merlin had mustered up. Cyclopsis was reenergized by the electricity and began to strike at everything in a berserker rage. Resting her hands on her throne, Morgana waited for Merlin to make his next move.
...............................................................................................................................................
Nimue was snickering at how exasperated the young knight seemed. He had been through the wringer today. Taking a moment to compose herself, she checked her phone for her lines. Using modern technology was something Nimue had done in order to understand why Merlin was so interested in the world. Now she was hooked on anime, Utube videos and memes. "Lol, you seem just a bit agitated... however if you want the sword. Its over there, my dude" said Nimue as she pointed behind her. Rising from the lake was a pathway leading up to a small island. On the island was a stone pedestal with a sword sheathed inside. "Basic bitch tactic, I know... but I'm sure you'll do FIIIIINE". Pushing him onto the path, Nimue dissolved into mist...
Sword In Stone.png

Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 MegMath13 MegMath13

Killerclown Killerclown

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/1f/df/d11fdf322549d0726307ddac98028538.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Perci Valent
[/div]

"Merlin! You can't be serious." She muttered to herself each of them had gotten their swords, all except Artie. But that is not the task at hand she looked down at her phone and said the words he wanted them to. She let out a squeak as the suit enveloped her body, she pulled out her sword and stared at the Cyclops, "What are you looking at you freak of nature. I am so sick and tired of being teleported from place to place and you are giving me a headache." Perci screamed at the now engaging cyclops. There were bullets coming her way but it didn't faze her for a few minutes not until she was right up on the cyclops. She realized how much bigger it was than her and fell back. She began to think there wasn't anything she could do at the moment. The bullets kept coming and with each one it got closer to her head. She shrieked and pulled her sword, as a bullet came towards her she used the sword in a strangely precise way slicing the bullet in half.

The scientist fell down with a cry of pain as the arrow pierced his shoulder. The Cyclops, who was suddenly reinvigorated by the lightning, roared in anger as he heard the scientist's scream. The second scientist, who was still filming the fight, came out of the store and said to the creature," Cyclopsis, start attack protocol 9." The creature roared and charged towards the two female rangers, swinging it's club, while the scientist continued to film the creature.

Tiana saw what Morgana was doing all of which was overwhelming. She knew she had to go at Morgana while the other two fought the monster. She had to stop Morgana from hurting innocent people even if it took her own life. Wasn't that something knights do? She saw Perci fighting the cyclopisis this was her chance. She ran toward Morgana not looking back. She didn't need Artie did she? The resurrection of a king. Why did she kept thinking of him anyways.

She jumped up on Morgana's podium where her throne sat. "I will fight you Morgana." She said in a monotone voice as she stretched her bow aiming it at Morgana's heart.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Artie stared at Nimue as her trendy hip self dissolved to mist.
He muttered under breath, "Try-hard..."

His feet slapped the walkway that led to the island in the heart of Hexagon Lake.
To Caliburn, the sword of choosing.

As soon as he arrived at the sword, he grabbed and yanked
and pulled and tugged and fell to his knees. "C'MON."

He panted out of breath. Again! He stood and felt all chakras align in his body, a swirling energy.
His eyes closed. His hands wrapped around the hilt and ... straaained.
The sword was completely jammed in the fissure of the stone.

He jumped, he freaked, he screamed.

He leaned so far back his hands slipped and he staggered, tripping to the ground.
His butt stung. He panted heavily, staring at the sword in the stone. "Youu...."
He pointed an accusing finger but could not accuse.

He could blame everyone and everything, like he always had, but not this time.
If he wanted to be worthy, he would have. Deep down, did he really want this?
Teleporting around in a resurrected team of heroes was kind-of cool, but... his family...

Artie got to his feet. If Morgana was the end, then she meant to end his family
and to discontinue all chains of Taco Bell. And that was uncool.

His hands wrapped around the hilt
and the blade slid out of rock like water,
making him yelp, "Whoa, what the fa-flamingo!!"
He tripped again, this time falling into the lake.

Morgana was getting rather sick of these knights now. Snapping her fingers, a large gust of wind blew around her. It threw everything into the air, which she directed at the stupid Gold Ranger. Teleporting her podium a few meters back, Morgana summoned a few more squadrons of Darkstompers with Fishmen Archers supporting them. Furrowing her brow, she watched as the monsters leapt at the knight. The reckless way she had been fighting annoyed the sorceress. It was as if they WANTED to die, which was no fun. Holding Mayor Burnstein in a cage beside her, Morgana had seized the town from its rulers. Turning her attention to Cyclopsis, she cast a reinforcement spell on him. Couldn't have them killing her new pet, could she? Relaxing on her throne, she awaited the defeat of such amateur heroes.
.............................................................................................................
Merlin had Data-Bo instantly teleport Artie to the battlefield. Now more than ever, they needed to have a full team fighting Morgana. Watching the rangers fight, Merlin noted how crudely and recklessly they swung their swords. It may have been due to the stress of today's events. Teenagers did have a somewhat fragile emotional state. Touching their minds with his own, he spoke to the emotional group. Merlin told them to calm themselves. Fighting like this would just get them killed. Which would NOT be noble. It would be the ultimate sign of idiocy. To try and give your life for this cause was to leave everyone in Oakvale to die because you got killed. Fighting for tomorrow is good and all, it just loses its meaning if you don't live until tomorrow.

Killerclown Killerclown

[/div]

There wasn't much else she could do besides wave her sword around aimlessly, for a second she thought that she hit the cylclops that is until she was picked up and thrown down the street. "OH YOU DID NOT JUST THROW ME!" She screamed at the creature and started running towards him again but to no avail. She was just picked up and thrown again. This continued for a while before she was picked up and it was holding her tightly "LET ME GO YOU FREAK!" She yelled still wriggling in his grasp. She held up her sword and slashed at the dreadful creature. but it did nothing.

9ec7ea511a0e8169f20334bb1f17e5d6--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg
ARTIE PENN the RED RANGER
Artie landed on both feet and one hand skillfully, immune to teleporting this time. The sword of Caliburn gleamed in his other hand swung behind his back. He glanced up at the city, at the Darkstompers and the Rangers, and the towering Cyclops.

"Holy crap, what is that ugly thing?!"

His legs wobbled a bit, seeing nothing like this giant monster before in such close proximity. If anything, this was a nightmare. Artie stood, listening to Merlin trying to calm him and his team down. The dude was right. Fear was the mind-killer, and panic was the flaw-birther. His mind returned to school, somehow, to fencing his opponents, to letting fly arrows to hit the bull's eye mark, to catching and not dodging the hurtling ball, to diving headfirst through splashing water, to grip the cliffside at fifty feet high above the hard ground. He may not be motionless, but he was in control.

Artie brought out his phone, which glowed more than normal, bridled with new power.

"Tap Data-Bo App..." He did as he said. "Arm to the side..." He moved the phone away to the side. "Then raise it..." He raised the phone high to the sky. A cloud churned, thundering. "MIGHTY KNIGHTS, AVALON FIGHTS!"

In a surge of lightning, the Red Ranger emerged.

power_rangers__chevalier_by_twilitmoon-d5mewqc-png.430488

Users who are viewing this thread

Back