• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Fantasy (Interest check)

SomeGuy

Have you ever wanted your own version of a superhero? Well, look no further! The entire premise of this RP is to just take some heroes, rework the people behind the mask, mash them into a team, and make them fight against a common threat!

By rework I mean just change them into whoever you want - any name, gender, race. Even minor power changes are allowed! Just as long as they can still be recognized as the same hero, we're good. Right now I'm planning on having six characters, with a limit of three characters per comic company (Marvel. DC, etc.) I call Deadpool!

As for villains, I have what I think is an interesting duo: Dr. Doom and Deathstroke!

If I feel like this has enough interest, I may bump up the character count to 7. Going too far above 6 would just make the RP too cluttered with characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back