• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Power Couple! M x F Partner Search, modern/realistic!

dyl_10

Seeing life through controlled hallucinations
Hello all!

I have been away from this for sometimes but I am craving to get into writing again. I have a plot idea that I hope you will take some interest in, it is a modern plot as titled and I hope you can make some suggestions and we can morph this into something fun and exciting.

Plot Idea

We are a couple that are high school sweethearts and have stayed together throughout our teenage years and are now an extremely super famous couple. My character would be a champion boxer and yours could be an influencer/model/YouTuber etc. Despite are lavish and expensive lifestyle, we are always in the media spot light and this can cause some strain on our relationship sometimes.

I have been boxing since I was 8 but you have always hated seeing me on occasions get badly beat up in the ring, despite it being something I love. Furthermore, I am very jealous and protective of you and thus can get annoyed over your modelling duties.

In addition, you really want to be a young mother but I am not yet ready to be a father, with everything that is going on in my career. and this also puts a trouble on the relationship.

This is me just chucking around some ideas but with your hope I’m sure we can figure something out.

Requests
I am looking for a female, to roleplay with, purely personal preference

Minimum 1 paragraphs but preferred to be more, I do think detail helps
Would like posting to be a few times a week but even more would be amazing!
I write in first person and i would prefer if the partner did too
I am from the UK so bare in mind the time zone

I hope something hear tickles your interests, lots of love

D x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back