• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom pov: there's no name for this rp yet | CS

poi

permanent iishanten
Roleplay Type(s)
there are no heroes here!
availability: as of now, this is an invite-only rp.

there is a character-per-player limit of three, but i suggust not using all of those slots right away just in case! here's a basic CS code, if you wanna:
Code:
[border=0px;max-width:600px;background: transparent;margin:auto;padding:20px;line-height:1.1;text-align: justify;border-top: 0px solid #fc257b][font=Bebas Neue][size=30px]basics[/size][/font]
[size=13px][font=Nunito][b]NAME[/b] last, first
[b]ALIAS[/b] info
[b]AFFILIATION[/b] as of now, either the [U]neo-city revolution (NCR)[/U], [U]dokusō-kai (yakuza)[/U], or [U]independent[/U]. calamity prevention unit (CPU) perspective wont be a primary focus until later, probably.

[b]AGE[/b] eighteen or older
[b]GENDER[/b] info

[font=Bebas Neue][size=30px]physical[/size][/font]
[b]APPEARANCE[/b] image and/or description

[b]HEIGHT[/b] info
[b]WEIGHT[/b] info
[b]BLOOD[/b] blood type, just in case someone's quirk has something to do with it

[b]HAIR[/b] color
[b]EYES[/b] color
[b]MISC[/b] anything else about their appearance we should know about?

[font=Bebas Neue][size=30px]in-depth[/size][/font]
[b]“WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS?”[/b]
info, basically personality but through the characters’ own lens.

[b]“WHAT LED YOU TO BE IN YOUR POSITION TODAY?”[/b]
info, basically biography but through the characters’ own lens.

[b]EXTRA[/b] 
any other fun things!

[font=Bebas Neue][size=30px]abilities[/size][/font]
[b]QUIRK[/b] quirk name
[b]TYPE[/b] emitter / mutation / transformation

[b]DESCRIPTION[/b] info. include limitations.
[/font][/size][/border]

Last edited:
basics
NAME Matsushita, Jun
ALIAS Chromatic
AFFILIATION Neo-city Revolution

AGE nineteen
GENDER male

physical

APPEARANCE
8bdde8a0994be8f72c0c27e06156d234.jpg

HEIGHT 5'7'' (170cm)
WEIGHT 117 lb (53 kg)
BLOOD B-

HAIR Pink
EYES Violet
MISC Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy?

in-depth

“WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS?”
"The greatest person on the planet. Everybody is begging to get a piece of me, especially the men nowadays. What's that Akio? It isn't possible that you can be more handsome than me. Anyways, I consider myself a kind person. Putting someone out of their misery takes balls to do and I am more than happy to do that! People will claim that I'm a criminal and that couldn't be further from the truth. How can I be committing a crime when I don't even think it's a crime to begin with? The popular thing to do nowadays is to hate on people with quirks, but quirks are so wonderful! Cutting people in half with beams of light really gets your blood flowing. Quirks are a blessing for the planet, and I'll be damned if they try and get rid of us. Quirks are here to stay; I'll promise you that."

“WHAT LED YOU TO BE IN YOUR POSITION TODAY?”
"Being in the right place at the right time I guess. Stop lying to me Akio, you're really getting on my nerves today. Anyhow, didn't exactly have the best upbringing, the usual mother being left to fend for herself because my father can't keep it in his pants! Sorry for my outburst... my father was a real whore if you couldn't figure. My mother trying to keep me, and my siblings fed left me with a lot of time for myself. Didn't take long for me to figure that I had a quirk, especially with the accident... that I will not get into. Anyways, my home life left me out and about most the time. Me being flashy and all couldn't keep myself from using my quirk, frequently landing me in trouble. That's why I joined the NCR. The NCR is the only place where I can be... me. I was already a criminal before I joined so it was really a no brainer. That's how I landed here in front of you."

EXTRA
-Men
-Women
-Dressing up
-Stealing
-Money
-Using his quirk

Dislikes:
-Police
-Anti-quirk people
-Dogs
-Vegetables
-His father

Also, he's a schizophrenic

abilities

QUIRK Chroma Cutter
TYPE Emitter

DESCRIPTION Jun can emit beams of light from his hands, matching colors of the rainbow. He can vary the strength of the beams, the strongest being able to cut clothes and flesh almost like a laser and the weakest being able to light up a room. He has no control over the colors and will appear differently every time. The beams can be redirected by objects or completely blocked. The cutting power isn't high enough to cut through hard objects. High power beams can only be used for a few seconds. Low power beams don't damage but can blind if directly hit in the eyes. Like any activity, doing it requires energy and overuse can make them a potato.

Last edited:
1670169285838.png
basics
NAME
Kiyomi Mori

ALIAS

The Succubus
Enchantress

AFFILIATION

NCR

physical
APPEARANCE
1670171852834.png
1670170025548.png1670170046502.png1670172554302.png1670255784305.png

HEIGHT

5'8"

WEIGHT
143lb

BLOOD

A+

HAIR
Silverish purple and can be Pinkish

EYES
Yellow

MISC
During the day, her hair and outfit are completely different: Silverish purple hair and quite a revealing outfit. At night she has dark pinkish hair and of course, cant have safe clothing around at night. :xFwink:

in-depth

"What kind of person? Well, why don't you come find out? ...Fine fine, I'll tell you. Look into my eyes, you'll find yourself lost very quickly. I'm flirtatious in more ways than one. I know what makes men tick, and it's a wonderful game to play. I'm very persuasive. So persuasive in fact, that I can get you to do almost anything." there was a pause and a small laugh "I love to play games, I'm a risk taker and I put myself in danger without a care in the world. Torture? Oh not a problem my dear. I'm wonderful when it comes to that, why do you think I have these long metal claws on my fingers? They're beautiful and fun. Multipurpose!"

"Well, my mother kind of started the whole thing. Being all evil and what not. My dad would come and go when he pleased pretty much." she waved her hand around "I was born into criminal life, grew up around it. Watched death, torture, pretty much anything that could take a child's innocence away." Kiyomi glanced at her fingers as she flexed them slowly "Not that I had a bad childhood or anything. It was pretty lively, pretty fun. Made me numb to all the dumb hero garbage they have throwing out there." she paused "It's not that I grew up hating life. I actually kind of like it, even after learning I could use my quirk to get free money. As a child I never knew how it worked. But as I got older, it clicked as I began to play around with it, charming others to either do things for me or making them hallucinate to a point of...Well... You know." a laugh escaped her lips "Since then, I work in the redlight district area. Getting all the money a girl could want. After a short time, I was approached by a man with chocolates. Wouldn't you like to know how great that product is?" a grin planted itself on her lips "I was offered another job. One that consisted of being a Villain more or less, probably on the same level as the yakuza. Why would I turn down another job that can also give me money, pleasure, and probably more people to mess around with? I took the job. Here I am. Messing around with anyone and everyone and no one can stop me. Except the boss of course. Even then I like to step on his toes."

EXTRA
She has accessories that give her claw-like fingers and are very sharp. These are strong enough to withstand battle and fight with to give her an extra edge. Especially for those who like pain :xFwink:

abilities
QUIRK
Miss Charming

TYPE
emitter

DESCRIPTION

Miss Charming as a quirk is fairly simple, it's the art of temptation and lust. However, in high doses it could become an addictive drug. While being able to blow kisses and use her quirk more on a surface level and enchant her target and command what she wants for a short time, working it in high doses can change her hair color from its natural hues to pink hair. While using high dosages of her quirk, she can make her target hallucinate their fantasies with her, which allows her to manipulate and get information. As far as how much of her quirk she can use, it seems almost like infinite. Though this is not the case. Considering how much mental power she would need to keep her target hallucinating, a good nights rest or even an energy drink can replenish her quirk.

The only way to resist her quirk and work around it is if there's a strong willpower against lust and seduction tactics. There's also other ways to get out of her quirk, but those will be revealed later.

note: when you hover over it, there's an option to
"fit to width". please click that else words be tiny

思い立つ・降臨

basics
NAME omoitatsu, korin
ALIAS omen
AFFILIATION neo-city revolution (NCR)
AGE twenty five
GENDER male

physical

APPEARANCE

HEIGHT 189cm / ~6'2"
WEIGHT 78kg / ~171 lbs
BLOOD O-

HAIR olive green #647732
EYES olive #9E8E00
MISC both of his ears are pierced, although sometimes he'll opt to cover them up for aesthetic purposes. he also has a tattoo, an upside down heart, etched on his right shoulder. he also carries around reading glasses.

LIKES cloudy weather, coffee, quirk users in general, reading, nature, pet animals, cooperation
DISLIKES inactivity, carbonated drinks (just not his thing), hostile non-quirk users, being out in public, pointless small talk, infighting

in-depth

"I suppose a short introduction is needed. I would consider myself to be quiet and thoughtful, perhaps even to the degree that it may be easy for a stranger to take me for an introvert. So yes, I don't talk much, I don't open up easily, and if you try to speak to me without any reason or good reason, I'll ignore you or show no real reaction. However, while it may be easy for some to dismiss my attitude as just that, I certainly have a lot more going on deep inside. I just simply choose to keep it to myself instead of blurting it all out loud; only idiots and those starved of attention reveal their thoughts all too quickly. I am direct in that I don't care for 'fluff', I tell it to others straight and as it is...and last but not least, I have authority and the determination as I lead my organization. After all, you can never truly accomplish anything unless you are willing to do whatever it takes, no matter the sacrifice. That being said... as you can see though, I am rather normal asides from being gifted with a quirk. Certainly, you don't need to be intimidating to become successful...that said, it can be useful to have an imposing look...and I suppose I can be rather 'scary' if pushed to the point. No need to worry, I would say I'm not the type to be prone to choosing violence, although if the situation demands it, you will not have a choice. I won't let anyone harm my own."

"I remember it was a normal household, my parents were I would say...very much prepared in dealing with what would come from having me. A second-generation quirk user. So long as no one knew it was a family of superhumans, it seemed we could all live a normal life, free of strife that plagued the ongoing animosity between those with powers and those that did not. But it only took one day to open the floodgates. An armed assailant entered the high school I was in, and well, they decided to do what any horrendous individual would do with a weapon. When the time came for them to enter the room I was in, I heard him pull the trigger and closed my eyes, only to open them back up to a pool of blood. Our attacker was dead, but everyone around me was stunned, and not the least bit relieved.

It was not surprising that many have heard quirk users to be rather 'scary'. Many people in this world would rather label them as monsters right off the bat, rather than treat them as fellow humans due to their 'strange' capabilities. Some would even go so far as killing them or taking away their rights as punishment for their biological difference. That is why we exist. I founded Neo-City Revolution to ensure our rights to one day lead that sought-after normal life, as the rest of the non-quirk world would otherwise kill us in cold blood without hesitation.

As for what happened after that school day, my family were taken away. However, I consider it a miracle that mere running and running would've saved my skin. For many years, I've been under the radar, getting by with an alias, and with the help of like-minded individuals and inconspicuous relatives. But it's been long due for me to stop fleeing from my problems. The time to take action was now or never.

Yes, our organization is considered a 'threat' to the world since we oppose the law in favor of quirk-users, however, our main goal is to have them be treated fairly and with respect as human beings. Of course, I know full well that not all quirk users are saints but that can be said for 'normal' humans as well, could it not? I'm sure my story pointed that out very clearly. Just know this, we are not some kind of death cult that wants to rule the world for shits and giggles...I find it sad that I need to explain that. We do not wish any harm upon anyone unless pushed, our organization acts as a form of vigilante justice that ensures quirk-users are not being mistreated, while working on a path to coexistence; even if it's one riddled with thorns, it is inevitable."

abilities
QUIRK sphere of influence (SOI)
TYPE emitter

DESCRIPTION the quirk user continuously emits an invisible sphere, applying an effect that extends up to a maximum radius of twelve feet. within this sphere, the quirk user is able to manipulate and divert the flow and direction of items caught inside—notably projectiles—aimed towards them. depending on how compact or smaller the sphere is set up, the user is able to control things with more precision, with the center gradually being the easiest to control; basically, the closer an item is to the user, the easier it is to move around. vice versa, if the sphere is spread out to the whole twelve feet, there's greater range although not as potent. (SOI) also acts an “amplifier” to the user’s senses, it works subconsciously, like an app in the background, alerting the quirk user which entities or objects entered the sphere.

a largely passive quirk, theoretically, it can be left on indefinite even when the user is asleep, or unconscious. however, the intricate manipulation of projectiles itself needs the conscious actions of the user, a subconscious mind only does 50% of the work, and thus may not be as precise or even be of use in defending a user who’s out cold or in a similar state.

the bigger the projectile, the more mental willpower is needed to carry out a command. in fact, the sphere might even change its shape to achieve that goal, creating blind spots and making the quirk user vulnerable.

on the topic of blind spots, while the quirk user may be alerted of what enters their sphere, they are only limited to manipulating what they can see in front of them and are not granted a “bird’s eye view” of their sphere.

the items themselves must have a tangible manifestation to them in order to control them. for example, elemental projectiles like icicle spears can still be controlled. even invisible physical items are not exempt from this because they can still be in a sense "felt" so long as the user knows where it's coming from and are able to correctly guess its current spot. however purely mental-based quirks can slip past the quirk user, so unless the source is in the range of the sphere itself, they are able to counter (SOI).

extra
THEME SONG

GALLERY

basics
NAME Ishii, Naoki
ALIAS Stitches
AFFILIATION Dokusō-Kai (Yakuza)

AGE 21
GENDER Male

physical

APPEARANCE
074ee129a0a66813b073c7dbbc3104a7.jpg

HEIGHT 5'10'' (178 cm)
WEIGHT 139 lb (63 kg)
BLOOD O+

HAIR Black
EYES Crimson
MISC Stitch marks placed around his face, neck and arms.

in-depth

"Calculated... and a bit childish self-admittedly. I do what I'm ordered to do, though I don't mind having a bit of fun while doing it! While I'm well rewarded for the work I do, it isn't about the money. Money can't buy loyalty and I choose to do what I do because I enjoy being a part of the organization. Life would be boring without it. While I enjoy doing my job, it isn't always the prettiest. I don't revel in the suffering of others, it's just business, nothing more. A lot of people in this business have no heart, but that's not the case for me. Sometimes making people smile is all they need in their day. I try my best to make sure everybody is chipper. Life would be depressing if everybody wore a frown."

"Let's see... I never knew who my parents were, I was adopted into a family and I'm glad that my adopted parents treat me as one of their own children. My connections to the Yakuza come from my adopted parents, my old man was an accountant for them and was a well-protected member. I was shooed away from most criminal activity when I was younger, my adopted parents wanted me to have a normal life. As you can tell, their efforts were fruitless. Bullying in school pushed me away from most my peers and I turned to the only family that treated me well, the Yakuza. And before you ask how I got these scars, I went through some very dark times and ended up... doing arts and crafts on myself. My tenure with the Yakuza has been my choice from the beginning and I don't mind doing what I do. The world is a cruel place, sometimes you have to act just as cruel to survive."

EXTRA
-Cats
-Coffee
-Sushi
-Fighting
-Nature

Dislikes:
-Cruelty
-Disloyalty
-Smoking
-Swimming

f89de7f0a8eea3b480dff90ad60c5f08.jpg

d07c93e63c9a087fac4965b7bef59e03.jpg
abilities
QUIRK Cutting edge
TYPE Emitter

DESCRIPTION Cutting edge is the manipulation of objects to make the edges sharper. Naoki can turn a butterknife into a deadly weapon by sharpening the edge. The quirk only works on objects that have edges on them. A teddy bear can't be made into a weapon. In order for Naoki to sharpen an object he has to come in contact with it. Small objects can remain extremely sharp for weeks while much larger objects lose their sharpness within a few hours, needing reapplication.

basic info
backstory
Quirk
Dokusō, Mujihina
    FULL NAME
    Mujihina Dokusō
    Nickname
    Muji or Soro
    Occupation
    Oyabun of the Dokusou-kai Syndicate
    DoB
    7/24
    They were weak. That’s why they died. We were weak, too. That’s why we couldn’t save them. I won't lost another friend.
    APPEARANCE
    BASICS
    HEIGHT
    6’4” | 193.04cm
    WEIGHT
    222lbs | 100.7kg
    BLOOD TYPE
    O
    HAIR COLOR
    blonde
    EYE COLOR
    green
    Misc

- Shusi
    - Cats
    Dislikes:
    - Snakes
    - noise people
    - Daughter's boyfriends

PERSONALITY
    Some of us matured early because life showed us the dark side of the world at an early age.
    Muji is a type of man who knows what he wants. he is very smart and strategic and doesn't do anything unless it is for a reason. He is very kind to the common citizen but if you start snooping where you ought supposed to be you come to find out that this man isn't as nice as everyone says he is. He may be deemed the uncle Rodger of the town But two criminals in other lowlifes see him as the Grim Reaper. But that shouldn't be a problem for you unless you decide to Step out of line.
code by Nano
-->

Last edited:

ガイカン・マナ

basics
NAME gaikan, mana
ALIAS n/a
AFFILIATION independent
AGE twenty one
GENDER female

physical

APPEARANCE

HEIGHT 168cm / ~5'6"
WEIGHT 50kg / ~110 lbs
BLOOD B+

HAIR maroon #D0195e
EYES pink #Fdaccb
MISC she likes to wear berets, it's hard to catch her without one on.

LIKES bubble tea, fall (season), comfortable but stylish clothing, gossiping, sightseeing
DISLIKES fast food, alcohol, aimlessness, ruined clothes, bugs

in-depth

"Me? Gosh, I'm so glad you asked! I'd like to think that I'm relatively easy to approach, there shouldn't be a reason people should steer clear of me, my feelings would be hurt, that's for sure. But in a city full of uncertainties and strange people, know that I'll be there to lend a hand if you're down and broken. Surely it should be natural to help the outcasts of society, right? I mean, where do you think we even are?

Oops, sorry just had to finish my drink there~ Anyway, who cares if you think this tiny patch of our world is unsalvageable, I always make sure to look on the upside of life. People say that the grass is greener on the other side, but who knows whether or not it's right around the corner if you only took the time to venture outside of your comfort zone?"

"You're still curious about little me? I wouldn't say that it's a first, but usually it's the other way around. As you can already probably tell, I'm a bit of an inquisitive person at heart to put it nicely. I wanna know every little snippet of detail that goes on in people's lives, because I deem it interesting even if it isn't so for other people. Naturally that goes hand-in-hand with places. So call it wanderlust, if you will. It's just that I was quite the sheltered child, and I can't get enough of my personal unknown and all its well...hidden wonders! Mmhmm, perhaps I'm easily entertained. Although I really did take a chance by journeying to Giraderi, the city of decadence and quirk-centered marvel. So I guess you could say I'll be staying here for a while~"

abilities
QUIRK don't mind me
TYPE emitter

DESCRIPTION the quirk user is able to read other people's minds. they must be in a certain distance (at arm's length) to be able to read what is going on through someone's head, it is limited to one person at a time. it is considered a stealthy quirk, because there's most likely no chance of the other person finding out the quirk user is currently reading their mind.

extra
THEME SONG

GALLERY

note: when you hover over it, there's an option to
"fit to width". please click that else words be tiny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back