• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom potential daredevil x oc roleplay interest check

thatonegirl28

partially awake
Roleplay Type(s)
hey all! so i've been fiending for a daredevil roleplay since the moment i watched the series for the first time in 2017. now i've been a diehard matt murdock stan and would prefer someone else who is as well. i'd also prefer you play him since i already have a character (an oc) in mind but i could be persuaded to swap if i feel compelled.

rules/information:
must be 18+ since i'm over 20, i wouldn't feel comfortable chatting with a minor although the rp itself would not contain any overtly explicit material
preferably be well versed in all mcu media and not just daredevil
be open to playing multiple characters, i'm not sure if this would be a necessity or not but having foggy, karen, or any other daredevil/defenders character as an option would be a nice option don't you think?
i'm a college student who is approaching finals, so i'm not sure if i can commit to this roleplay yet, so don't take my potential response to this as a guarantee that there will be a roleplay, at least right now. for now this is an interest check and an interest check alone. i also have a duty to respond to the existing roleplays that i am apart of rather than starting new ones at this point

the plot:
'A.J. is a hairstylist and makeup artist in Hell's Kitchen, she also has some unusual talents. there's the matter of her photographic memory, which when used in tandem with her incredible artistic talent not only made beauty school easy, but eventually also off the clock... and her echoic memory and voice imitation ability that she first discovered when bird watching with her father where she was able to recreate their calls with near perfect accuracy. one day when one of her repeated makeup clients comes in with bruises from her boyfriend, she decides to take matters into her own hands. using both of her abilities she impersonates a police officer and teaches him a lesson in blood. as she leaves she runs into the devil of hell's kitchen who seems a bit disappointed that he has been beaten to the punch. the two part ways shortly after.

later on, A.J's client decides to press charges against her boyfriend since she has now been able to leave him. she's recommended a law firm from another friend and asks A.J. to come to the initial meeting with her. together they go to the offices of nelson and murdock, while there, A.J. can't help but feel a sense of deja vu with one of the lawyers, and her memory is never wrong.'

that's the basic idea for a jumping off point at least but we can plot from there. there's also a few other ideas i have that would follow that which are pretty slice of life-y. particularly dad!daredevil which is my weak spot ;u; but i'm also open to any ideas! hit me up with a reply here and tell me what you're interested in and maybe we can move to dms or discord from there! but for now just let me know if you're interested
hell's kitchen
coded by kaninchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back