• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Posts Question

fearbow

Courier Six
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm aware that you need 10 'posts' for accessing this section of the site, but does a post constitute of creating a thread or just a 'message' on the site? Confused.

Any post in the public section of the forums, except for #forumgames, counts. (PMs, profile posts, and posts in My Private Workshop don't.) The site's software terms them "messages" on your profile, but it means posts, not just threads. ^33^

Any post in the public section of the forums, except for #forumgames, counts. (PMs, profile posts, and posts in My Private Workshop don't.) The site's software terms them "messages" on your profile, but it means posts, not just threads. ^33^
Thanks! The site took a few minutes to register that I had made the sufficient posts. Appreciate your help!

No problem! Yes, it can take a bit of time as the permissions thingy catches up to the database thingy. (These are highly technical terms, of course). But it does get there sooner or later.

Weird question possibly, but why 10 posts? Is it to show a user is active before the advertise a discord rp?

Weird question possibly, but why 10 posts? Is it to show a user is active before the advertise a discord rp?
Pretty much, yes. We would prefer if a person could engage with the community a little rather than just drop the link and leave. Maybe they wouldn't want to leave after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back