• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Posting Styles

MDreams

Hero of Hyrule
I'm wondering if there is a thread already where someone has listed codes for various types of posting styles? What I mean by posting styles is like...how you would make your post look more decorative and fancy each time you post in an RP. I know some people use banners across the top, or different types of images on the left or right. Sometimes I've seen people use lyrics that border the post. I'm looking for like...a place where I can go and look at all of these different post styles and pick one I want to use and already have the codes ready to copy and paste (aside from swapping out my own images, of course). Any ideas or thoughts or support or redirects for me on this?

ah, i think i understand what you mean. all code freebies can be located in the bbcode center! click the link below to see the section, each thread has plenty to offer. c:

I am but one user, but if you ever happen to see a post layout of mine that you like, you're welcome to lift it for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back