POSTING RULES

DuckPrince

Bird & Horse lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

So, the rules for posting are like this:

• Stick to the basic site rules

• If someone doesn't reply in a certain amount of time and your character is interacting with them, remind them unless they said they'll be gone for a while, please don't ignore eachother

• If you and only one more user are online and your characters are interacting, don't post too much, no one likes being swamped with notifs guys.

• If you want to target a specific person, use @ so they don't miss it and ignore you

Last edited by a moderator:

Posting Order:

1. @Past Paradise Tears
  2. @Deucalion
  3. @TaraSobiki
  4. @Kawai Dragon, Trust
  5. @BELL
  6. @Salt Lord
  7. @Shiro kurogane
  8. @mewbot5408

So, the rules for the posting order are like this:

• Stick to the order, obviously
  • If someone doesn't reply within 30 minutes to 1 hour, you can skip them and post without them posting before you.(So if mewbot posts and I'm not online, Deucalion can skip me and post without waiting for me. THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE unless you're waiting for a specific person to post and they're not online, then just wait.)
  • If you and only one more user are online and your characters are interacting, don't post too much, no one likes being swamped with notifs guys.
  • If you want to target a specific person, use @ so they don't miss it and ignore you

Stick to those simple rules and there shouldn't be any problems. I will update it regularly if someone new joins or someone leaves so do stay attentive on that. (I'll probably add new members to the bottom of the order or mix it up a bit again)

image.gif

sounds good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread