Posting Formats and Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRPG

Member Title
General Rules

1. I am the GM of this roleplay, and I govern the rules. You are free to contest my rules, if you find them unfair.
  2. RPNATION rules apply. Anything that violates the RPNATION rules will result in an immediate kick.
  3. Be kind and courteous to others. If a problem arises, let me know, and I'll deal with the issue.

Posting Rules for IC

1. No one-liners. All posts must be a minimum of five lines in the 14 point size font. If you're having trouble writing five lines, please speak to me. I'll help you write your post!
  2. Post once a week. If you cannot post, let me know. If you're going to be on hiatus for a while, let me know.
  3. If you cannot make another post within 7 days, and you fail to give notice, I'll give you a reminder, but you'll only have two days after I send the reminder to make your post.
  4. If you fail to acknowledge my reminder, you'll be kicked from the roleplay.
  5. Your character, stats, and skills must be approved before posting in the roleplay IC.
  6. Write in the third person for non-dialogue text.
  7. Proper grammar and spelling. If this is giving you trouble, let me know, and I'll help you!

Posting Rules for OOC

1. Respect Everyone.
  2. Post anything, but tag me if you've a particular question for the roleplay.

Character Rules

1. You cannot permanently kill another roleplayer's character, until you've received their permission.
  2. If you choose to have your character die, let me know.
  3. If you want to keep specific information in your character profile hidden from others, let me know.
  4. Minor and side characters will be played by either myself, or other roleplayers.
  5. Antagonists, or major characters will be played by either myself, or other roleplayers.
  6. Regular characters will be played by roleplayers, and if a roleplayer drops the roleplay, the regular character will become a side, or minor character.

Last edited by a moderator:
IC Post Recommendations

Post this information above your roleplay text.

• Character Name: What's your character's name?
  • General Location: Where's your character currently located?
  • Date: The current date and time.
  • Hit Points: Character's current hit points. (Only during combat scenarios)
  • Mana Points: Character's current mana points. (Only during combat scenarios)
  • Action points: Character's total action points. (Only during combat scenarios)
  • Character Image: (Optional)

Roleplay Text Recommendations

• Character Actions
  • Character Thoughts
  • Character Dialogue
  • Setting Description
  • Location of your character.
  • Location of other NPCs, or PCs in your character's vicinity.

Combat Statistics; Post this information under your roleplay text. (Use Spoiler Command)

Note; You do not need to post combat statistics, if your character is not in a combat scenario.

Note: NPC enemy movement is not important. Please use your best judgement!

• Dice Results
  • Hit Points lost, or gained.
  • Mana Points lost, or gained.
  • Action points spent.
  • Items used.
  • Skills used.
  • Movement.
  • Character Profile Link.
  • Enemy HP (This is for NPC enemies)
  • Enemy MP (This is for NPC enemies)
  • Enemy AP (This is for NPC enemies)
  • Enemy Dice Results (This is for NPC enemies)
  • A link to catchyourhareroller website.

Other Information

• Tags for other roleplayers you're interacting with.
  • OOC remarks.

Example Post Format During a Combat Scenario

Character Name: Receval Cruach

General Location: Ebor Forest.

Date: 288 AG (Year), Fomhar (Season), Mean (Month), 35th (Day)

Hit Points: 3

Mana Points: 5

Action Points: 3

Receval Cruach sat at the base of an oak, then he stood up on the firm, wet grass. As the feud continued, and wars were fought, a clear winner emerged from battle. The Tuatha de Danann contained natural magical abilities due to their direction connection with the crystals. Magical attacks brought forth easy victories, and the Fomorians and Milesians could do nothing to combat against crystal energy, the source of the Danann magical abilities. For the time, the Danann ruled over the center of the Orainne landmass, and during their rule, a new religion appeared known as Crystallism, the worship of crystals. The Fomorians fled to deserts of Tarama, while Milesians escaped to the outer regions of Orainne, or the Edalh and Tir Berdeen regions; or remained as second-class citizens within the center regions of Orainne.

Normal Strength Dice Results: 3 (Fail) 8 (Success)

Hit Points: 3

Mana Points: 5

Action Points: 0

Items Used: None.

Skills Used: None.

Movement: 4 meters.

Enemy Slime HP: 2/3

Enemy Slime MP: 0

Enemy AP: 0

Enemy Strength Dice Results: 2 (Fail)

Enemy Dexterity Dice Results: 4 (Fail)

Character Profile: https://www.rpnation.com/topic/295353-receval-cruach-example-character/

Roller Link: http://catchyourhare.com/diceroller/ (Password: Ultraman)

@JRPG@JRPG

(( I think my character's going to lose the fight. I need some backup! ))

Example Post Format When Not In Combat

Character Name: Receval Cruach

General Location: Ebor Forest.

Date: 288 AG (Year), Fomhar (Season), Mean (Month), 35th (Day)

Receval Cruach sat at the base of an oak, then he stood up on the firm, wet grass. As the feud continued, and wars were fought, a clear winner emerged from battle. The Tuatha de Danann contained natural magical abilities due to their direction connection with the crystals. Magical attacks brought forth easy victories, and the Fomorians and Milesians could do nothing to combat against crystal energy, the source of the Danann magical abilities. For the time, the Danann ruled over the center of the Orainne landmass, and during their rule, a new religion appeared known as Crystallism, the worship of crystals. The Fomorians fled to deserts of Tarama, while Milesians escaped to the outer regions of Orainne, or the Edalh and Tir Berdeen regions; or remained as second-class citizens within the center regions of Orainne.

@JRPG@JRPG

(( Anyone want to join up with my character? ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back