• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Posthuman ~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My character's going to be a bit different to yours so far when he finally gets completed - he's from a historic setting (Victorian Scotland) and a fresher face to this whole Watcher business so I'm looking forward to the dynamic we're going to have!

What ideas do you other interested folks have - where are you thinking your characters will be from?
Mine will be from 20th century England. ^^ If I remember the history correctly, our characters might be interesting to see interacting with one another lol.

Alright, so Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze and Lekiel Lekiel have been accepted. I'll be creating a character database probably at some point tomorrow on the train and should be finishing my character then as well! :D

As for the RP starting, I'd like to begin next Monday but it'll depend pretty heavily on interest. The only other person I know with certainty to be applying is Lioness075 Lioness075 and I'd like at least seven characters before we start, so we'll see. Just hoping interest picks up a bit, but to my eye the general RP standard is at probably the greatest high I've seen on my time on this site, so there's plenty of quality stuff to choose from!

... but to my eye the general RP standard is at probably the greatest high I've seen on my time on this site, so there's plenty of quality stuff to choose from![/FONT]

We must be looking at different sites Ayyy! Agreed! ^__________^! I'M JUST JKING ALL YOU WHO ARE OFFENDED D:

I will try to finish up my CS today, may or may not happen. I have so much schoolwork each day to juggle on top of my 2-hour long astronomy lecture each morning.

Just dropping in to say that I'm still interested and plan on getting a character up some time in the next couple of days! :)

Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis : We're beyond standard dating systems now as it's considered the end of time and the end of the world - I've left a precise date open to allow for freedom in considering futuristic origins for characters between present day 2018 and the time in Apocalypz our RP is running at. I'm gonna say Apocalypz itself has been around about four hundred years and is only scientifically predicted to last another thirty.

Alright, so I just have my backstory to finish up but other than that, Leo is ready for public viewing! :P

Also...
I'd like to say I'm from the future to most of you ^-^;
Some of us are more naturally ready for a futuristic RP it seems! :P It's cool that you're from Malaysia!

It seems clear now that writing the CS as a datapad is the “cool” thing to do now. :P

Hmm think I'm starting to cook up a Chinese pirate from the mid 1500's who was eventually killed by the Shaanxi earthquake (deadliest earthquake of all time)... Or perhaps an Egyptian princess who was beheaded for her extramarital affair

Alright, so I just have my backstory to finish up but other than that, Leo is ready for public viewing! :P

Also...

Some of us are more naturally ready for a futuristic RP it seems! :P It's cool that you're from Malaysia!

Ironic that the single noticeable mistake in your cs is "Qcueens English" xD.. was that uhh.. on purpose?

Hmm think I'm starting to cook up a Chinese pirate from the mid 1500's who was eventually killed by the Shaanxi earthquake (deadliest earthquake of all time)... Or perhaps an Egyptian princess who was beheaded for her extramarital affair
This is AMAZING, do it lass (either one)

SkyGinge SkyGinge Hmm, it appears that the GM hasn't put a like on your CS or told you it's accepted...I guess that means you can't join the roleplay. Sorry. :/:
Dang son, you got me incredibly good. Looks like I just didn't make the cut. Hope you guys have a wonderful time I guess

Ironic that the single noticeable mistake in your cs is "Qcueens English" xD.. was that uhh.. on purpose?
Also no, not intentional, I had a bit of a formatting scramble copy and pasting the details between like three different places and probably just accidentally pressed c. I'm gonna leave it there for now just to trigger you ;)

Alright, my form is completed, here's my writer introduction for you lovely lads and ladies:

Brief Introduction: Hi guys! You can call me either Sky or Ginge and I've just finished my degree in English Literature and Creative Writing. Other fun facts: I'm a Christian, a massive F1 fan and a genuine real life ginger person!

Brief RP Experience: I began RPing probably about six years ago now when I discovered it was a think on a tiny gaming forum. There was only like ten people there who RPed, most of us were mid-teens and the writing quality was fairly shoddy but it was an amazingly fun time and we spurred each-other on to write more and better. I then left that and came to this site about four years ago where I was very regular for a year, being a Helper and running a massive character competition before I went on hiatus for university. Since then I've been around on and off but unfortunately illness has stopped me from being able to stick around for long. Now I'm freer without my degree I'm establishing this as a proper comeback!

If you could invent a new piece of technology, what would you make?: A bed which can be set to literally force you to get out of bed in the morning and get on and be productive. I suck with mornings.

Country and Timezone: BST +1, England :D

SkyGinge SkyGinge Hmm, it appears that the GM hasn't put a like on your CS or told you it's accepted...I guess that means you can't join the roleplay. Sorry. :/:
Also the great thing about this joke is that you legitimately had me trying to like my own post only to find that you physically can't, so thanks for that :P

A bed which can be set to literally force you to get out of bed in the morning and get on and be productive. I suck with mornings.
YES I absolutely need this. I work at an urgent care that opens at 8am, and if you go back and look at the times at which I clock in, they're literally all between 7:58am and 8:00am.

No worries, I liked it for you. ;D
Ah how unfortunate it would be if the GM were not accepted into his own RP

No worries, I liked it for you. ;D
Wouldn't this technically make you the GM though? *scratches head*

Anyhow I'm away with family today and tomorrow so only have mobile site access, so I won't be able to sort the notable NPCs lore post or character database until probably Monday. Keep the characters coming though as I'm still capable of giving them a good looking at!

Wouldn't this technically make you the GM though? *scratches head*

Anyhow I'm away with family today and tomorrow so only have mobile site access, so I won't be able to sort the notable NPCs lore post or character database until probably Monday. Keep the characters coming though as I'm still capable of giving them a good looking at!

Y'know, I've always read your name as Sky'GINCH'... Ginge as in, binge watching etc.. Only just realized its meant(?) to be Ginge(r) cause of your intro ^3^;

HAVE A GREAT FAMFAM TIME!

SkyGinge SkyGinge Hey, do animals exist at all in Apocalypz? Or have they all become extinct at this point?

Okay, I have no idea what I did wrong with the coding to mess up the pics. -.- I can't get the first background pic to show at all and my character's name is unusually large. I also can't get the pic for my character herself to show up within the CS. Help plox.

Okay, I have no idea what I did wrong with the coding to mess up the pics. -.- I can't get the first background pic to show at all and my character's name is unusually large. I also can't get the pic for my character herself to show up within the CS. Help plox.
I had the same issue! You have to make sure you use a direct image link (one that ends in .jpg or .png). I uploaded mine to ImgBB first then copy pasted that URL over

I had the same issue! You have to make sure you use a direct image link (one that ends in .jpg or .png). I uploaded mine to ImgBB first then copy pasted that URL over
I just changed all the links to direct links and Idk what else to do. T.T

One of them was showing at first and now it also has vanished. D:

I did make sure that all of my pics were direct links to the images and not to general websites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back